Lügenpresse in full meltdown

BuzzFeed Hilariously Edits Its Online Poll After Huge Support For Trump
mrctv.org/blog/buzzfeed-hilariously-updates-own-online-poll-due-huge-trump-showing
archive.is/Ot0ax

from Buzzfeed
buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenkel/those-online-polls-showing-trump-winning-the-debate-were-pro?utm_term=.mhWyv7daJ#.ldZAE7jGw
archive.is/aXggG

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Wt8mK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which one of you fantastic bastards did this?

TBH tho, wouldn't surprise me if buzzfaggots did it themselves

I should have broken those links differently.
eh.. next time I guess.

I also wonder about this

I mean 97% to 1% is probably a little less than accurate. Just a little.

checked

It is probably around 88% in reality

Polls are never that one sided. Of course they did it to themselves.

Classic case of 'Watcha 'doin"

checked

It's probably 14%-88%, and shit just got 102% real.

or just fucking post the fucking archive you fucking double nigger.

Buzzfeed's was the only poll that got legit raped but I bet they did it themselves as it started getting hit as soon as it went up before anyone could have targetted it.
As for the others,

How can they rule out Russia or 400 pound hackers?

Yes, that's the connection they want people to make.

But us "skewing" ALL the polls is bullshit. I know we don't have that much manpower, and if our numbers are that much greater than theirs (which they can't be) what does that say for their actual support in real life?

So which is it, leftoids?

I must obey the trips

Doesn't matter what we do, they'll say we cheated in some way. When trump wins the election they'll say "oh he just cheated by appealing to nationalists" or "oh just he won because he didn't play by the conventional rules"

Righteous digits.

Just shows Trump supporters are smarter than hillary supporters, that we can rig online polls better than they can.

cuckfeed is the most degenerate culturally marxist website on the web

They know they no longer have any control.

Any guess as to what tabloid wrote this embarrassing pile of word vomit? Who could make these appeals to emotion or consensus? Huffington Post? Jezebel? Slate?

The New York Times

archive of the orgy post on buzzfeed
archive.fo/Wt8mK
archive.fo/Wt8mK
archive.fo/Wt8mK

incredible degeneracy posted TODAY

Why even have a poll if you're just going to edit it later?
I mean I know *why*, but it just annoys me

Lol wait, they seriously buy into that 'Russian hackers for Trump' shit? Lmao the media is retarded.

The lügenpresse killing itself by its desperate attempts to Stump the Trump saves us some effort later. They all still need to get fucked to oblivion before this is over.

I caught a glimpse while I was archiving, a truly wicked place
It's as if someone decided to take everything I hate about our society and put it all in once spot

Our race has fallen so low…Lately i keep thinking wishing about some dictator rising up and purging this shit.

Cringe incarnent.

Even the cuck host with a corpse bride cringed.

Christ… now that's 18 seconds worth of pure, unfiltered cringe straight from the cuck well. Even had Patton the double cuck there, too. Saved.

Buzzfeed poll wasn't even posted here as far as I know. I haven't voted in half these polls they say we've brigaded and I live in a 4 voter household who are all voting for trump even though I'm the only channer.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and agree that it might be rigged. Keyword: might

fix'd

FOURTEEN POINT THREE MILLIAN VOTES

On 4cuck there were a few threads dedicated to spamming the voting on that poll. There were absolutely no restrictions, it was a GET request that you could just load over and over. I spammed probably 500k votes, others did a lot more, there were python scripts you could just run and it would go. I made a .net program instead.

This tbh

Why does Patton Oswalt have a GoPro on his coat?

He is trying to film his dead wife I guess.

He got her. She's the second orb from
the right.

i can't fucking watch this

Holy fuck. Even high schools teach basic English composition. Collegiate liberal arts must be teaching 99% poz and 1% technical skills at this point.

I graduated high school in 2003 and only had one english teacher go into grammar beyond what you learned in elementary school. I got a decent grammar refresher when I went back to school in 2010 because profs were pissed at the shit papers kids were turning in. Every class that was research based did a week on proper formatting, grammar, syntax, etc.
It was pretty sad.

In my town's high school, there was a couple weeks of English writing composition being taught. That might just be a difference in local schooling. 2003 was in a time where local school districts still had some semblance of autonomy; I could be wrong though. No Niglet Left Behind dropped in 2001 however and our education system hasn't recovered in the slightest since. God help the Commie Core generation.
I didn't even go to high school. I've learned how to make aesthetically pleasing English solely off of reading and shitposting. The disparity in writing ability shouldn't be reversed much less to the extent that it is.

I went to an even split of vo-tech and hs after my freshman year. I went to tech and a local community college senior year because I told my principle I was drop out and get my GED. My grades took a nosedive when I realized hs is worthless and I was skipping school a lot. He agreed to let me stay enrolled and take classes at the college so long as he pre-approved enough courses per semester to satisfy my graduation requirements. Besides being a relatively small community where people cared, I think he wanted to keep his record to looking good. He had his eye on superintendent. It was only beginning to come to light how much our area of the district was going down the shitter because of spics at this point. There was still a reputation to uphold.
puerto ricans had started being bused to our school while my older brother was still in high school. Shockingly, the downtown high school had been unable to contain the flood of spics from jew jersey in 90s and became overcrowded. There were hardly any when my brother was a freshman. There was a daycare center for the spiclets in the school by the time I graduated. Race related fights were a somewhat regular occurrence by the time as well. Parents had fought the school board to keep the browning to downtown, but lost.
Common core was still getting implemented at this time and I didn't see much of it. I was either in advanced tracks, tech, or community college my entire high school career.

Kek.

Trump is worth voting for just for the salt he causes people to generate.