They call me paranoid for wanting military grade encryption...

They call me paranoid for wanting military grade encryption. Now only if Intel and AMD processors didn't have back doors I would even more secure.
anyone have any good opsec suggestions or software?

It's all OK, Brad Robinson of Beaverbrook, North Dakota. We know where you live.

not impressed.

Brad M Robinson
46 years old
701-567-6561
405 N Main Street, Hettinger, North Dakota (Home)
309 S 1st Street, Beresford, South Dakota (Home)

Pretty soon I hope to "compile" my own processor or something like an FPGA on something akin to a 3D printer using an automatically mathematically verifiable programming language such as one with dependent types in the same vein as Agda or Idris. Watch for developments in the next 5-10 years or do your own small part in making it happen. Computational independence is within reach.

Can I inject it into my skin?

No, it'll probably be huge and slow like one of your turds.

mmmmmmmmmmmnice

are you a wizard?

No, hes just a retard

Or just use tor

Tor is slow af with monitored exit nodes, nty

Funny way of saying i2p

Yeah, install TempleOS, or get a computer from the 1980's.

this music is what i've been waiting for all my life. thank you very fucking much.

Do all your computing on a Commodore 64. If you need more power buy an actual IBM mainframe. Naturally don't put any of these machines on the internet.

use gnupg. aes, twofish, and any other standard symmetric encryption should be good. 256-bit is good. i suggest a 30-character pass with letters numbers and caps distributed.

shouldn't use windows for that kinda thing since everybody knows windows is damn insecure, but, winGPG works.

vpn and/or tor network should be good. vpns aren't ultimate protection though, nothing is ultimate protection. delete your internet browser cache regularly as it temporarily saves any files opened in the browser (in the system, don't delete with the browser settings. you want secure delete. i tend to use linux's 'srm' tool since it is overkill, but i suggest using any secure deletion that makes use of the methods taught by gutmann's lectures.)

gnupg only encrypts single fiiles, so you'll wanna zip or tar it. it /does/ compress(lossless) files it encrypts, so there's no need to do that again with zip as opposed to tar.

No security is lost by encrypting an archive file whatsoever.

srm overwrites the used filesystem blocks so this only works on hdd's, flash memory such as SSD's use garbage collection. they will write new data to a new block instead of one already allocated to lengthen the light of the flash memory as each bit only has a limited amount of writes. If you wan't secure deletion of a file delete it the normal way and then create a file on your filesystem and fill it with zero's or random data, up until the filesystem is full. Make sure the file system uses all available space for this to work correctly, although doing this too much will severely hinder the performance of an SSD, the best method is to copy your filesystem contents to external media, wipe your SSD with hdparm which interfaces with the ssd's firmware to perform a secure deletion that does not damage the flash. And then copy your files + bootloader etc back over.

light lol, meant to say Life*

Fuck me..

want*, zeros*,

Also when referring to using hdparm, make sure before you copy the filesystem contents over that you delete the file(s) you want deleted first..

Also it's good practice to never let your decrypted data touch persistent storage, e.g~ decrypting to a ram filesystem.