How would you direct this scene?

How would you direct this scene?

I wouldn't, it's already perfect.

more saber spinning

If it didn't exist yet

Anakin lifts his lightsaber, tears roll down his face, after a couple of seconds that felt like a lifetime he screams as loud as he can while stabbing Padme in the belly.

-"Is this what you want? Is this what life is?"-

Obi-wan gest in the scene, his face shows a small concern.

-"You turned your way… you are the bad one now"-

It seems you got lost on your way to Reddit, my friend

anakin and padme act like they're actually there instead of letting the music act for them

Looks like you and Reddit have more in common than you would like to admit, friendo.

This is a good idea

Redditors loathe the prequels.

Redditors like star wars more than anything almost, so a lot of them like them. the redditors on 4chan definitely do

Is it a scene from Constantine?

Recast the role.

probably something like this.

george plz..

It really makes you think. I do wonder what would have happened if George made Padme a black qween. Obviously he couldn't because of trilogy continuity but suppose he could. Would libruls hate it or love it?

>"Anakin, u r breaking my

You know what? I'd make a long sequence where the camera would follow Anakin from the command room (where he would see Padme's ship approaching) to the landing pad without any cut.

Anakin

Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan reaches his hand into Anakin's pants.

Obi-Wan

Anakin

Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan rips off Anakin's pants and goes to town. Padame watches.

Padame

not bad, I'd have a shot of his erection earlier in the film

"You were my bull, Ooga Boogakin! You cucked me!"

i wouldn't direct reddit wars if you paid me

look like spic soapopera

George was a Jungian though. His dick isn't obviously, but his stories were all based on classic archetypes. Why do you think SONY took his product? Because ol George wasn't into writing diversity, faggotry and stronkwomyn.

*Sony or Disney? Fuck if i know, but some group of jews took his shit.