Login Poll

Who else is on Logan's side here? Not out of being his fan, but for being ballsy enough to upload laughing at a corpse. though this corpse is not actually a corpse, the conditions surrounding the body are too fishy. Nice setup, but not good enough.
I love it when shit like this happens cause it gets the normie/SJW pantsu in a twist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_hanging
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am. I've never seen any of his videos so the quality of his content doesn't affect my argument.

This. An impartial account. I didnt really know who he was before this happened

Yeah, I've known him and his brother were disliked for a while, I think idubbbz made a video about one of them.
Either way, he's gotten tons of subscribers from this, as I understand.

he indeed has. no publicity is bad publicity. thats just the nature of media
look at trump, for example

would anyone like the explanation as to why the corpse is fake? rather, its not a dead person

idubbz used jake's name for his content cop on ricegum, bit hasn't made anything specifically on the paul brothers.

t. normalfag

yes pls

He made suicide entertaining enough for his children subscribers. Good on him.

one moment, Im getting it

As a former self harmer and suicidal person I laughed whole heartedly at the video

obviously, he would've died of hypoxia this way and not by snapping his neck (the most common way to die from hanging)
but he's not even off the ground
unless the rope had gone loose over time
by his weight
but it looks quite secure
furthermore
how would he hang himself from that
the ropes have too much slack and arent at a reasonable height
to even die from hypoxia, you need to be suspended in the air so that the rope pulls on your neck and cuts off airflow
The rope shows no signs of being worn down, further supporting that it didnt go loose over time
Face is censored so we cant see signs of life
Body is really tense, you lose muscle tension upon sleeping, much less dying
so I'd say this is a staged bullshit
Its also bad, in general, to upload an actual cadaver that you randomly encountered. You could get in to a lot of trouble with law. If it were indeed real, Im certain he'd be tried at court by now.

ever heard of rigor mortis..
also the airflow doesn't have to be cut of.. squeezing both carotis arteries is enough to kill you. and that doesn't need much pressure. so just leaning into the rope would be enough, the body doesn't have to hang. retarded faggot

Hey noob. Go watch the video of the fag livestream hanging himself. Your feet don't have to be off the ground.

your post is complete bullshit. you can strangle yourself with a rope lying in bed. most hanging victims die of hypoxia.
also, the combed over retard wasn't laughing at the corpse at all. he was laughung hysterically from shock.
before opining, get the facts right

nop. they, in most cases, die from breaking the neck
your naive. people can be fucked up enough to derive humor myself included to some extent I've looked up pictures of Harelquin babies and necrosis and laughed at it

I think it's only you. I dont give a shit what he did in suicide forest chinks hang themselves out of social pressure all the time but what he did in generally makes me want to stab his face.

that makes you just as bad as him, if not worse
one should not throw stones in glass houses
Im not saying what he did is justified. I just take his side cause this is hilarious

Hey kid, if you're going to act like an autistic faggot who pulls bullshit facts out of his asshole, do it on fb not on Holla Forums where niggas will call you on your shit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_hanging

It was the most cringeworthy video i have ever seen. I couldnt watch even 4 seconds of this horseshit. I said it makes me not like i would ever do it i mean hes pretty blonde guy but his behavior is absolutely shameful but then again what can American be shamed of? I mean they are already shitskins.

Couldnt agree with you more, and I live in this shithole

Alright, I'll give my opinion on this. I'm not an autistic sperg. I have absolutely no trace of autism in me whatsoever. I am nowhere on the spectrum and am the very model of clinically neurotypical. I am literally a normalfag, a normie.

What this means is that I have the magic ability to read emotions in other people. Emotions don't confuse me. I don't get scared when someone's face is doing something other than blankly staring.

Logan wasn't laughing out of glee. He was genuinely scared and nervous and his reaction was perfectly normal for someone who just encountered a dead body for the first time - which he states that he had never seen a dead body before in the video. The only "normies" and "SJWs" getting butthurt over the video are people with Autism who cannot discern a person's emotional state.

Logan Paul did nothing wrong.

gtfo faggot
As do I, I have a refined sense of empathy, but Im not a normiefag.

Not if you're a sperg, which you are, so stop fucking lying to yourself and others.

We had this autistic guy in our class who would make animal noises when we had some kind of test. In the middle of test he would take out food and loudly unwarping his schnitzel. When he at he would make pig noises which were followed by chicken clucking and noises.

I just remembered this memory from your post i felt like i needed to tell you.

topkek. thats a good one

I've been on the chins since 2004 and I'm 100% normie. I'm even married and have kids old enough to be browsing here too. Sorry, kid, but we were here first.

Actually, no. The pedos were. Then you normiefags came and fucked everything up. Got the mods to cuck pedo threads.

I have been here since 1942 im original fag

Its fake. The new way to make money is say or do something contreversial and rack up views from that. Then upload an apology video which will also get millions of views. More views more money

it wasn't fake watch documentary about suicide forest they find body every second day. They also have plastered all over forest to not kill themselves some people change mind some dont.

Its fake

The body looks pretty good to me you sure?

this. his laughter is a symptom of shock and perhaps of fear, too. it's exactly what you'd expect from an emotional child who finds a body.
what he did wrong, imo, was to give the raw footage to his video editor and have it cut and shaped to hide this fact

Its just pixels on a screen therefore its fake. Even if the dead body was a real person.

Maybe uploading the footage to youtube was also a symptom of shock?

you can see the colors of the body throught the censor pixels dark blue hands. Also most of suiciders pick hanging becasue it's the most easiest way to kill youself. No helium tanks like pussies they tie knot and off you go. It's pretty convincing to me.

is a symptom of moral bankrupcy. it's a sign that his parents forgot to teach him decency and it's proof that a 10 minutes on the sharp end of a katana would be salutory for both the logan brothers. i can just imagine their high pitched laughter as the father of the dead nip ninjas them once and for all.

Be careful with that edge, son.

Never heard of him before this, won't hear of him in a month or so.