Bordugal/Sbain

So Holla Forums, we've been seeing a lot of "action" in western Europe, Germany, France and such, but what's the status for the Iberian peninsula?

Is an attack from (((ISIS))) likely to happen here?
Would we protest harder in the face of a sudden religion of peace attack than other western countries?

We get it.
t.alberto barbosa

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ISIS has stated they want to conquer Andalusia, so I'd say it's a safe bet they'll see some action over there as things heat up.

I do have faith in the spaniard people tbh, things are much different at least here in Portugal as far as "acceptance" and "tolerance" goes, the younger generation is almost completely indoctrinated though, mudshits have burning hearts waiting for them.

tbh spain is pretty safe form terrorist attacks (for now) and even if it happens people wont notice it because our jewvision.

I think spain is unimportant to european/international politics right now….

and we have a problem because all the parties are basically jews vs jews

You did it bud!

I also don't believe in the Iberian peninsula's relevance right now, just trying to start a little debate about safety and other stuff that might come up.

Its because the muzzies can't cant differentiate themselves from the rest of the population.

It aint easy being a terrorist when everyone is brown.

What's that Trump 81% thing from?

Is it that international poll for the US election? Haven't seen the results for it.

Portugal has taken about 500 refugees. We're a pretty safe country.

well memed

shitposting aside

we could start doing a little something to improve our politic discussion here on spain

as I see it now spain is one of the most pozzed country full of antifas and shit
but first we have to defeat the great jews in power and wake people up so they stop thinking

i dont like the idea but something like meetups or some kind of chat or net would be nice

Aye, both our governments are extremely pozzed, here the antifa shit is very calm, I believe there are more skinheads than antifascist faggots tbh.

Yeah that was from the international poll, we scored pretty high.

We ARE pretty small though, this is more than it sounds IMO.

I'm very fond of the Iberian peoples, and the Mediterranean people in general, so I wish you all the best in the coming conflict.

I have confidence you'll wake up to the death cult of liberalism before us Northern European countries do (Britbong here)

Hail Salazar!

Thanks user, we were always there for you even when we really shouldn't have :^)
I hope you'll be here for us.

I will never lose respect for you after you did everything to save Rhodesia. You actually did more for Rhodesia than our own government did, which is really fucking shameful.

I can't guarantee our country will be uncucked by then, but I know me and fellow Britbongs on here are with you all the way lad.

We will probably fare far better than our northern brothers. The youth is indoctrinaded, but i think that when the time comes, they will fight for the good side. Also, as much as we are severely pozzed,with the exception of Lisbon and other alentejan collegiates, Portugal hasnt elected a full out commie party in a long time.
We have a pajeet as a PM, though.

I think you will too. From what I understand, the vast majority of the people in Portugal are still Roman Catholic, as are the Spanish and Italian people. That's automatically a bonus, since I am confident a more traditional form of Catholicism will be revived relatively soon. Look at how strong Catholicism is in Poland, and I think that could be a model for the rest of Catholic Europe.

Plus, the more Christians you have, the less likely you will be to stand further invasion from shitskins.

We have a shitskin mayor for the capital, and it won't be long until we have a shitskin PM or even a shitskin monarch given the propensity for other royal families to race mix.

Well, our shitskin is arguably not as bad as yours, for he at least doesnt pick fights with other countrie's presidential candidates.
And yes, Portugal is still a very catholic country, even though a atheist minority is starting to develop, just like in the rest of Europe.
The only thing i'm afraid is that the country wont change by itself. It will need an external factor to create a change in the status quo.

I don't think Spain has been relevant to Europe for several hundred years, tbh

Hilarious. With my Spanish blood, pale skin, and red hair, I'd bet good money that I'm whiter than you.

It's from this: worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

There are actually some retards in Spain that want to reunite with the Spanish colonies, and claim they're the same people. Forget what the idea is called though.

being this fag

guys do you really believe that outside of larping, an iberian confederation could work?

tbh I dont really feel thats even possible seeing all that happened thru history

Current year meme aside, times have really changed, I think it's possible tbh, we are more connected than ever over here.

1/10 made me reply.

Desperate for attention much? Ridiculous

At least you put ISIS inside brackets.

Yeah my man, I really want attention, especially from mudslime terrorists, I'm not making this post to discuss general stuff about my area and possible reactions from my people here, I just really want attention on a fucking imageboard.

girl with le boobz xDDD

This is what the OP sounded like.

are you a girl?

Not my intention at all, I couldn't care less what you think the post sounded like, it's not what that is.

No I'm not a girl.

volta Salazar

Saved.