LA (State) Police Release Video Showing Cops Shooting 6 Year Old Boy

Video was just released of nigger cops shooting at a car parked perpendicular to their cruisers. They were shooting at the adult in the driver's seat and inadvertently killed a 6 year old boy in the passenger seat, who was struck 5 times.

Mirror video
a.pomf.cat/munuei.mp4

The shooting took place sometime in November 2015, but the video was released just today. I don't remember hearing much about this, as opposed to all the nigger riots recently.

The cops had been claiming that the suspect was using their car as a weapon by ramming it into their cruisers, but as we can see, this is not the case.

The cops claimed they feared for their lives, but that doesn't seem to be the case either, as the suspect held both of his hands out of the window as they surrounded him, and the vehicle they said he used as a weapon is parked perpendicular to them.

Both of the cops that fired, both niggers, had a history of violent offenses, but were still allowed to be police officers for some reason. As a result, a 6 year old white boy was killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8i2Zy
aipac.org/-/media/publications/policy-and-politics/aipac-analyses/issue-memos/2013/03/homeland.pdf
archive.is/2o5PO
archive.is/1Tn8Z
saveitoffline.com/#https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Q2ZIxIJ8k
archive.is/ee7hO
archive.is/fs6AE
archive.is/sF8aN
archive.is/vQpEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And, yet, we won't march in the streets or raise so much as a mild ruckus about it.

Pohleece are good boyz.
Dey dindo nuffin.

YET AGAIN WE SEE THE MENTALLY ILL LIBERAL BRAIN AT WORK
DICHOTOMY IS THE ONLY THING THEIR FEEBLE MINDS CAN GRASP. EITHER SOMETHING IS A OR IT IS B. EITHER SOMETHING IS BLACK OR IT IS WHITE.

Blow your brains out.

There's your problem.

Why not just write Louisiana?

RELEASE THEIR NAMES AND WHERE THEY LIVE

KILL THEIR FAMILIES
massacre them by pulling the skin form their childrens head alive

Reported.

We should spread this.

Maybe somebody should.

prison is real bad for cops, as well as people who hurt children. hopefully they get convicted

You seem to be the one ranting and acting triggered like a liberal.

Then you’re illiterate. Kill yourself.

bump against (((injustice)))

we all bruhs and sistahs muhfuggus

no seriously they're inbred as all hell

So, it looks like the guy just drove up on the scene and started firing? what sort of information did he have prior to getting out?
Fucking weird…

Israel trains US law-enforcement in counter-terrorism
archive.is/8i2Zy

U.S.-ISRAEL HOMELAND SECURITY COOPERATION
aipac.org/-/media/publications/policy-and-politics/aipac-analyses/issue-memos/2013/03/homeland.pdf

Jewish Groups Pay to Send U.S. Police to Train in Israel
archive.is/2o5PO

From NYC, Ferguson To Baltimore, American Police Are Trained In Apartheid Israel
archive.is/1Tn8Z

What was this gif from again? I just remember it was some spic that filmed himself having a mental breakdown until he finally flipped and shot himself

Cops said he had a gun but there wasn't a firearm found on his person or in the vehicle

classic.

So prove you're not a shitposting shill. How do YOU defend what occurred in the video withought resorting to muh sacred police?

Burn him at the stake.

This is good propaganda, it does a lot of damage to their current narrative. Definitely worth posting on normie sites when you see a cuck complaining that black lives matter.

Anyone got a webm?

You're an idiot.

Fairly certain he said 'deceased'

ricardo lopez, he was a proto /r9k/ bjork stalker

Could be. I'm playing it over and over and hear "a thief" every time, but the speakers on this computer are shit and it's a shit recording to begin with, so I could be wrong.

Sounds like a triggered lefty or subversive kike to me.

You could save a webm from here
saveitoffline.com/#https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Q2ZIxIJ8k

Vid link is already in there, so you can just download it.

the ambulance tech said he's "dead", and the officer said "deceased".

wew

After it had been reversing directly at a police cruiser - only after being fired upon did the driver veer as to bring the vehicle to its final position, which was perpendicular.

What is the context of this story, you failed to offer any of that, didn't you?
Why?
This is exactly what niggers do - they cry 'he dindu nuffin wud juz reedin a book!' or the like.

If you're going to make a thread like this, tell the whole damn story.

They shot a kid because a guy argued with his girlfriend?

Maybe if they weren't trained by Israelis they would have been aware there was a kid in the car and that the guy had his hands out the window as if he were surrendering and not just start blasting.

You’re worth the time to mock you, but that’s it.

It’s a beautiful thing when niggers and whites come together and agree on one thing: all muslims must die.

That's what you sound like.

He deserved to be pursued for running from the police.
He deserved to be shot at for backing up as though intended to ram police/cruisers.

Sucks his kid was in the car - but who the fuck runs from police with his 6 year old in the vehicle?

In any case, the nigger cops got indicted, and whites didn't riot - what else is new?

See above.

The Israeli training likely had no effect whatsoever, just like the mandatory visit to the Holohoax Museum training.

What in the fuck is wrong with your police? Your movies show Usa like the land of the free and LA like a shithole, but is like all America is a shithole.

With mudfolk come troubles.

Wherever you are, you'll be finding that out soon enough.

white people are too docile

Yeah and I think the Aurora shooter deserved to get shot on the scene, but the guy didn't offer any resistance when the cops showed up. Not saying the guy didnu nuffin, but you're supposed to stop shooting when someone surrenders

He posed no mortal threat to the officers once they were out of their patrol car. He had no weapon and was surrendering before they opened fire.

That's Hollyjew for you. Fun fact: Wood from the Holly tree was the preferred wood of witches for their brooms.

I grew up close to this town but innawoods. This dead boy is my people. I ain't got a Wojac saved that is right for this.

The current Narrative™ is "Cops VS BLM". Remember: (((they))) always play both sides.
BLM I don't need to explain; they're basically a private army working for Soros at this point.
As for the cops, everyone here probably knows that they only hire low-IQ retards nowadays, and the police unions basically make them untouchable. I dunno whether they're directly masonic or just generally pozzed by the kikes, but you could spend hours looking through hundreds of articles about cops raping little girls and getting "punished" by being assigned to a grade school, crashing a kid's birthday party and shooting his dog in front of him, beating random pregnant women to death, you name it. Here's a tiny sample:
archive.is/ee7hO
archive.is/fs6AE
archive.is/sF8aN
archive.is/vQpEM
Don't depend on a government agency to defend you. Don't chimp out (goes without saying), but arm yourself, and be ready to defend home and hearth, whether it's martial law that gets declared or sharia law.

We need to org a rally

We should be protesting

Dunno, looked to me like they did.

Time stamp?

Liked to me like they opened fire as the vehicle was in motion toward them.

You are one disingenuous piece of shit. He's is backing out of a long driveway, at no life threatening manner, and turned the rear of her car AWAY from the officers before they fire. Then you can see his hands go up an out the window as they continue to fire.

Yeah, you are right, but i was talking about police and you know, a lot of whites are killed by pigs but soros dont give a fuck.
Remove shitskins from France or England and Usa will look like some sort of police state.

Desire of knowing more intensifies.

Its not even worth it, you're just acting like a nigger, driven by emotion.

The man was in his vehicle, had fled police, and was backing up toward them.
The cops opened fire on him as he moved back toward them, at which point he veered sharply as to avoid hitting them and stopped the vehicle - probably because he just watched his six year old (who he had in the vehicle while fleeing police) blown to smithereens.

I asked you for a time stamp, and you didn't provide one for any of the things you claimed transpired.
Muh emotion running amok.

Remove shitskins from USA and USA will look no more like a police state than France or England (the latter of which, at least, you can be legitimately arrested in for saying 'nigger' on the internet, and must be over 18 to buy silverware).

USA's police system is primarily a result of the shitskin population - remove them, USA would be lovely… Which, frankly, it already is, considering we've got like 100+ million shitskins and 3x that many firearms (most in the hands of Whites, thankfully).

Thanks fam.

You're literally the only one jumping to these conclusions you low IQ tard.

It's gonna happen

Oh, hey, I went back and watched it and I think I see what you're talking about.

0:15
The sound is really fucked up in this video, and I think it gives the impression of shots being fired when the shots had already been fired.

That being that case, it would appear the shots were fired in this manner:
1. Officer exits cruiser, lights and siren clearly on, but no audio (0:08)
2. Officer turn toward suspect vehicle, which is clearly in motion, in reverse, directly toward the officer's vehicle and the officer, who raises his firearm at the vehicle (0:10)
3. The officers continue to fire upon the suspect vehicle, audio errors giving the impression the shots are being fired a few seconds after actuality (if one goes into slow motion, at 0.25x speed, the officer's weapons can be seen firing out of sync with the audio shots, which can be heard a short while after the officers have stopped shooting)

It really seems to me like you had some dumb nigger cops, chasing a dumb white shitheel, who fled police with a child in the car, tried to back up into the cops and stopped when they fired upon him, and they continued to fire after he had stopped the car and was waving one hand in what could be viewed as a sign of surrender (albeit, still while behind the wheel of a motor vehicle)

I can see where you're coming from, but you're far too emotional in your interpretation of the situation, IMHO at least.

it isn't even your emotion strawman, you're either stupid or not parsing reality correctly

It honestly is a tragedy that the kid was killed but for fucks sake. It doesn't matter whether if he was white, black, or yellow. The guy acted like a nigger and went out of his way to escalate the situation.

Of course OP chose to ignore all context for the situation, pretending that some cops just walked up to a random car and started shooting. This is because OP is some liberal cuck looking for any excuse to shit on police.

A adult driving the car is the one responsible for getting the kid killed, not the cops.

Locate them.

Assassinate them.

Usa will be looking th same in a few years, maybe months, i am talking about police, in my country the guy will jailed like in any other civilizated country, that shit is ok in Brazil or Niger.

It does matter you lying b.l.m. shit. There is no evidence that the victims dad rammed the cruisers, as was testified.

Has AWM been Berenstein'd
I remember that saying "Don't Relax" originally

The car was no longer moving and the guy was surrendering. That's when you stop shooting and arrest the nigger.

Aurora shooter stopped shooting and offered no resistance when the police showed up, so he gets taken alive. Fucking James Brown once led the police and a huge car chase and rammed into their cruises, but even they stopped firing at him when his car stopped moving

The point is that when people surrender, lethal force is no longer necessary. There was no longer any need to shoot 14 bullets into the car when it was clear the asshole was surrendering

(checked)

So, you support Judge Dredd Justice.

I have a nice one for you then. Since you do not support the 4th, you are a threat to public safety and should be considered a danger to society. The next time I or any armed citizen or cop sees you, they should proceed with extreme caution when approaching you, and kill you at the first opportunity.

No. I am not joking. You are a threat and deserve to die now. You have threatened others and support and defend the actions of criminals and usurpers by your own words and thoughts. Even if 'joking' you should be killed on sight. No need to argue against it, this judgement has already been passed.

Would have been just as easy to put Louisiana.

Niggers need to hang regardless of how they behave but it's not like they intended to kill a child.

Let's not stoop to BLM-tier retardation.

That's not the whole video, we don't see what happens before the shooting.

That is immaterial.

They are not under fire. They had no cause to attack. None. They are not soldiers at war. Their actions are criminal and must be judged harshly. Forgiving such actions by benefit of the doubt invites only corruption, fire and death. Every action they do as agents of the state brings hate and a desire for vengeance upon the state and all whom support it. Forgiving an action before it is justly judged under an harsh light in unbiased court is tantamount to declaring war upon all that holds this nation together.

You chose the path of war over the path of peace by defending those whom eagerly wage war for personal gain. Careful what you speak. For all words are remembered now, and will be used against you, by others not of those whom you desire to protect and give leniency to.

I saw that one of the cop shooter's had previously stalked the dead guy's fiance.

You can actually hear the nigger whispering "there's a kid in there" to the other cops after he first notices.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

[LA (State)] = 10 characters including space and parentheses
[Louisiana] = 9 characters

So OP, uh, why didn't you just spell out "Louisiana" in the title?

Das right.

(Checked)

This kid deserves it,He needs to be off of html.10

See:
Reported for obvious shill.