What are these?

Where?

fake.

those fuckin eyebrows

also that face is disgusting

Got any proof of that?

What's wrong with them?

How?

She is absolute waifu material so unreal.

Do what for her?

I dunno really. I didn't create the template.

Good evening friend. I wholeheartedly agree with your post.

I don't know why, but Nicole has a "warm", soft look to her. She may have an unfortunate face, but she looks like she'd be nice to cuddle.

Does ahe tripfag here or is that a fake?

Thanks for the template, dude.

Trannies have taken over our lives.

Shit, I just realized I fucked up a few pixels.

damn, that's one hot faggot

Bitch needs to learn to brush.

test

Man hands, man voice, man smile, man face. I'm in love, can show the dick or what?

Everything Nicole is

Kek

Got proof they're real?
Already explained in the excessive body hair sentence.
It produces disgust

They don't look fake. They're not unnaturally firm looking or anything. And they're not unnaturally large. Why would someone get fake tits and only get a small, relatively non-perky B cup?

How is it excessive? They look like relatively normal eyebrows to me.

But how? She's not misshapen or anything?

someone post the picture of her nasty brown armpits

You mean this? I don't see anything in her armpits.

look closer. those are the armpits of a genetic male

How? I don't see anything.

It's a Simpsons reference anons. The episode where Homer explains why there are no photos of Maggie.

The original sign at his work station says "Don't Forget You're Here Forever", but he sticks up the photos of his daughter to create a new message.

It's like you fags only watch Asian cartoons or something.

see

What about it?

Not proof. Try again.
Get yourself checked then, kiddo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disgust#Insula
Have a nice read

You're the one making the claim. Why do you think they're fake?

You make the claim they're real.

But that's a logical claim. She's a woman. Obviously she has tits.

False. Non sequitur
Are you going to provide proof or are you going to keep embarrassing yourself in front of your shit waifu?

you are delusional

Women have tits m8. It's a secondary sex characteristic. Some of them are more flat and some are larger, but all women who don't have hormone problems or extremely low body fat have developed mamory glands.

Well, she makes a living cyber begging. Seems like a woman to me.

She used to be a paid intern at Gil'ead (a biotech company). Not sure what she does now.

She has a feminine penis.

Let me help you retards out real quick.
XY CHROMOSOMES = MALE
XX CHROMOSOMES = FEMALE
/thread

Just talkin' shit, fam. I actually don't know anything about "her". Nor do I care to.
pic related: the Main Main would totally frag that scunt.

*Main Man

Are you going to provide proof or are you going to keep repeating the same shit ad nauseum?
I already proved some women don't and you haven't actually proved her boobs aren't fake.

You mean like how not all men have dicks?

No

Well, that's what you're saying. It's biology m8. Mammary glands are secondary sexual characteristics that appear when a female produces estrogen during puberty. The lack of breasts is a sign that the woman is either malnourished or has a deficiency of estrogen/excess testosterone.

Could you guys quit picking on the woman I love. Thank you.

Nicole is an ugly whore of a tranny. She's also autistic.

SHE is a WOMAN, you cis-sexist bigot!

that picture isn't helping you prove your point…

It is TO, you ignorant bigot! How could a WOMAN with such a shapely, WOMAN SHAPED body not be a REAL WOMAN?!

NICOLE IS NOT A NIGGER!

Oh my god those feet . Gonna jack off to those . Unzipping my dick as we speak. Oh yeah what a foot slut. oh god I;m cumming. Nicoleee!

Ugh, you like this shit? Fucking creep.

Ignore that faggot, post more Nicole leg meat. That's where it's at.

Yes I like it, good size and proportions.
But it'd like it even more if they were bare!
Also about Nicole's penis, if it's feminine enough it goes.

Look dude, we know you're him. For your sake I hope you haven't cut your cock off yet.

Nicole is a WOMAN, she DOES have tits, and her face is BEAUTIFUL!

Whatever bro.

Post more of her legs.

…why would you want to see her legs tho? They're not that great.

I want to see his her bare soles. Are you going to deliver or not? I bet you got nothing to deliver, am I right?

Lol check this out I'm kind enough to bump your Nicole thread and you don't even have satisfactory photos of Nicole to post. You got nothing. How pathetic is that?

One would expect if you like Nicole so fucking much you'd get in contact and try begging some fresh pics. Instead you post the same stale shit no-content so even faggots like me who'd be on the fence start hating both you and Nicole. Get new content or gtfo!

If she wants to be her queen, she better start.

Can someone x-ray this please so we can see her toes?

Nicole is already queen of Holla Forums. No leg pictures are required.

That is empirically wrong.

A queen must care about the desires of her servants and knights. She's no queen if she doesn't. Fucking Rozelli has better chances of becoming queen at least she posts in person… and she's female.

tl;dr: Nicole ain't our queen.

You dare to impugn the motives of our beautiful queen?! Bow down before her visage in penance, peasant!

I'll bow down to kiss her beautiful bare feet… if you have photos of them… which you don't.

Haven't I told you already to do something productive this week like get in touch with her and milk some new photos?
If she is biologically a female and has a female brain, she will share them, given enough warmup, begging and adoration.

I honestly wish you'd be Nicole herself. Not only would you prove my point about photo sharing but the thread would not be as shit.

Why tho? No one that isn't Chris-chan levels of retarded would be stupid enough to give pictures of themselves to random people on the internet.

I wish she would share her photos. She's so pretty and awesome seeming. I enjoy seeing pics of her every once in awhile on here. These are my favorite threads right now . They're pretty comfy.

That or Nicole is a dude

People are just not willing to accept that Nicole Sund is :^) a real woman.

For what it's worth, she rates about a 6.25/10 for me personally before I take her politics into account. That makes it about a 3.5.

Her politics?

So OP, have you talked to Nicole yet to ask for new photos?

Let me see what you excuse is for not trying.
If you're a total coward you can have our spiritual support by telling her she has fans on Holla Forums and you represent us all.

Pity-bump for useless thread.

My obsession is more impotent than you think.
I'm doing a public service by challenging the ultimate faggot of an OP to get new material. This fucking thread will be back again, and again, long after we all die, and Nicole herself is dead. Let's at least get some new pics in it by then. No? No. OK.

OP I'm still waiting for new excuses or new pictures!

THAT IS A MAN YOU FAGGOTS

Why don't you ask her for pictures then, if you're so crazy about her feet?

You don't see me starting any Nicole threads, do you?
Are you OP btw? I didn't expect you to flee even from this sort of responsibility, you know, that of adding content to your own threads.

Still, if you're interested enough in her feet to make a bunch of posts about them, you should try asking her yourself. What's stopping you from doing that?

twitter.com/Nonsensicole?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Lack of interest. (Surprised?)
I wonder what's stopping the faggot OP though.

What if I told you I have no Nicole pics saved? Even foot pics I probably wouldn't save because I have some standards you know, what I've seen so far doesn't impress me.

Also sage from now on to all new Nicole threads ever so you know when it's me. Not saging only if the faggot OP gets new content, but we all know he won't.

Congratulations.

Why so tsundere, user-kun?

Sharp knees! 2/10 would not bang!

You clearly want content. You can say you're not interested all you want, but "not interested" people don't beg for new content over and over again.

The link's there. Why don't you just click it and message Nicole about how you want to suck on her toes?

Yes I do. Don't you? Want to see same shit over and over? Dull.
Beg who? The OP who started the thread? For new content for his own thread? If anything I'm begging to increase the quality but don't mind me.
Ew. You have no idea what I want.

I still wonder though, what does faggot OP want since he himself doesn't want new content for his own thread. Must be 100% trolling at this stage. Using Nicole like a red rag.

Genuinely no idea who this is, because I'm not a sad cunt, but I'd fuck it.

Sure. But I'm not going to bitch at OP about it while at the same time not doing anything myself to get new content.

You've been begging the OP to get new content from Nicole. Or do you have a different term to describe obsessively demanding someone else go ask for new pics?

Enlighten me then. What are footfaggots interested in?

Apologize

Nicole is such a smart gamer grill.

nice tuck job tbh

What tuck job? I see nothing being tucked in that pic!

exactly, that's the point

Yes, that means that Nicole is a WOMAN, and she is not tucking ANYTHING!

Nicole is CLEARLY the one on the left.

that's not proof.

DOES THIS NOT LOOK LIKE A WOMAN?!

it's too hard to tell, it could go other war tbh

*either way

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT THIS IS NOT A CLEAR WOMAN?

So OP tell me how you didn't ask Nicole for new photo content, and never will.

Jesus Christ footfag, this is the eighth time you've begged OP to ask for new content on your behalf. Are you seriously too afraid to ask yourself? The link is still here:

Isn't it faggolicious for you to defend the faggot OP from a meanie like me… assuming you're not faggot OP? Though you probably are?

So OP did you contact Nicole yet? Were you blocked or what? You like Nicole don't you? Do you really?

I'll ask you again. Why not ask yourself? You have the link. You speak English. Nothing's stopping you. And don't say you're not asking because of "lack of interest." Why are you sperging out and begging for pics of a woman you are "uninterested" in? That's nine times now that you've begged for new pics. Uninterested people don't do that.

There's her twitter. Now go send her a message.

I really want the faggot OP to do it.
Do it for me faggot OP!
Show us you care about Nicole.

Just jerk off to some random feet Does it really matter who they belong to? They all look almost identical

How about you post your own feet? Let's see how identical they look.

Why? So you can feel good about not being the only one this obsessed over her?

Just go to her twitter and ask her for pics of her porky feet yourself.

I don't want some autist jacking it to my feet

Here user, I've got some feet for you to jack it to.

Did I start this thread? No.
Did I ever start a Nicole thread? No.
I'm just here to remind the OP how much of a useless faggot he is, that's all.

Hey OP did you message her yet?

It's not yet known if they're worth jacking off to, so don't get overconfident.

You're so jelly. So triggered. Did you start the thread? If yes why haven't you contacted her yet? Ask her how she's doing and all that.

There's only one way to make this stop. You go to Nicole's twitter page, open up the message box, and write:

"O great and beautiful Nicole, I desire but one thing: more pictures of your fantastic porky feet! Please send them to me, so I may masturbate to the thought of suckling on your fat toes!"

Here's the link again:

Thanks for the suggestion but I want you to do it for me. And for the glory of this thread. After all it's not hard to do is it?

OP you're such a major faggot you don't even want to populate your own thread with content!
You can redeem yourself though.
Partially.

If it's not so hard to do, why don't you do it? Are you afraid of some ugly cunt calling you a creep or something?

Show me how it's done, by doing it yourself.

Why did the Nicole defender stop replying to me?
if you accept your shitty waifu is a man then accept it loudly, not in silent like a beta soycuck

I've already told you how to end this. You go to Nicole's twitter and ask her for foot pics.

I'm sorry, I am inexperienced on the finer points of foot fetishism.

I want to end OP's faggotry who should ask her himself for new content! Like a sort of first aid kit for faggotry: if you start a Nicole thread get some fresh photos first.

Are you hearing me OP? I just now said you're a useless faggot again!

Jesus Christ. You just won't stop begging.

How's this. If you ask Nicole for pics satisfying your degenerate fetish, I'll ask Nicole for pics satisfying my degenerate fetish.

My presence triggers you this much?
Show me your feet and maybe I'll go away! Double pinky swear on "maybe".

Hey OP are you still here? Your thread ain't much about Nicole anymore is it? You failed us, you sad miserable faggot.

You got nothing. No content, no soul, no will.

user, being this repressed isn't healthy.

Just ask Nicole for pics of her feet so we can all go home. I've already got my screencap of me asking her for pics for my fetish.

Thank you for caring. Warms my hearth and so on.

This isn't about me. It's about the OP. Speaking of that faggot, where is he? Did he abandon his own thread again? For shame.

Just because you obsess about mine doesn't mean I obsess about yours, Loverboy.

You silly potato you, no I won't stop calling OP a faggot and his thread a fucking disaster.

Fucking Christ user, just find where Nicole lives and fuck her. This sexual tension is getting embarrassing.

HER FEMINIE PENI MAKE THE SWEETEST CUMMIES

You know what guys ? If one of you doesn't produce some fresh Nicole content I'm afraid I'm going to have to discontinue my patronage of these threads. You've been warned.

You know what guys ? If one of you doesn't produce some fresh Nicole content I'm afraid I'm going to have to discontinue my patronage of these threads. You've been warned.

Shit footfag, if you won't ask her, why do you expect someone else to? You say you're not interested to put in the effort, but with all the effort you've spent whining ITT you could have had a full blown conversation with her by now.

Just ask her yourself. At worst, she'll call you a creep and you can go back to fapping to all the rest of your foor pics.

NICOLE IS NOT A MAN! SHE IS A WOMANLY WOMAN!

Pedos btfo