You're are minding your own business when suddenly kylo ben *magically blocks you're path* using the dark side

You're are minding your own business when suddenly kylo ben *magically blocks you're path* using the dark side.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.space/rrbdudiasyjc.png
youtu.be/j7hyhQl7UVA
youtu.be/DJ2WqNVcfpw
youtu.be/r9C7Grxk4bU
youtu.be/ttOoEbj0VL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kylo ben from star wars the force awakens.

Do a 360 and walk away.

Logically speaking, you would walk directly into him.

t. newfag

A 360 is a complete rotation of a stationary object. It would cancel out any turn you were initially making.

you said he blocked us with the force not his body. he might not be standing right in front of us faggort

*faggot

Heh. Tough luck, pal. You almost had a point until you fucked it all up. Kylo ben is blocking your path with his body. Deal with it,

I mean, what's a faggort supposed to be? Lol

The only faggling is you and your beleif in the light side of the force.

you also said he blocks "you're path", which means "you are path". Is he blocking our ability to be a path, because that doesnt mean he is blocking the path we travel on

I forgot the new kike wars movie came out. Is it worth stealing?

The franchise is revived so yes. They're not about to tank a 4 billion dollar purchase. They're playing it safe and it's a helluva lot better than the prequels.

Are you saying I'm OP? Because when you assume you're making an ass of u and me.

Star wars last jedi intellecutal film of the century.

Star wars last jedi movie review score attacked by "alt-right" film critics.

Furthermore this "kylo ben" isnt kylo ren. kylo ren is the sith, so only he could use the force

Kyle ren vs kylo ben who wins fight? Click below to find out.

i wanna fug loli rey tbh.

a.pomf.space/rrbdudiasyjc.png

FBI link do not click.

Where to buy kylo ben action figure?

tell him that vader would have thought he's a faggot.

KYLO REN KILLS LUKE

to late

WTF!! sPOILER THAT SHIT!!

Don't come to jedi temple tomorrow. I know you'll be asking why, but deep down, you already know. Every chance I've given, every ear I've leant to those willing to speak.. Drivel. All of it. My so called fellow humans are nothing more than unenligthened barbarians sharing vine videos and recording pranks on their iphones. What do you think happens, when you do this to me? Teetering on the edge, my fury only held back by one cord of hope. Maybe they'll mature. Maybe we'll have an englightened discussion, about politics, or something. No. The cord of hope has been snapped. There is no hope for my fellow humans. There is, in fact, no god. No plan. No reason to continue pretending that I care. That I am one of you. I, in fact, transcend you. I give them my ear, and I listen. But when I speak fact, they reject it as if it were nothing. I tried to help them. You are the only one capable of listening. That is why I tell you, don't go to jedi temple tomorrow.

Excuse me, but your knowledge of basic geometry is truly staggering. by turning 360 degrees you would not change your position between you and the subject. Your course would still be intercepted at this angle.

Dear god no! Just look at the youtube reviews.

youtu.be/j7hyhQl7UVA

People just trying to be contrarian. It was actually a really good movie despite the fact that certain groups downvoted it across the interwebs.

You mean like these "alt righters"

youtu.be/DJ2WqNVcfpw

youtu.be/r9C7Grxk4bU

youtu.be/ttOoEbj0VL4

Keep shilling this piece of shit no one's buying it.

Do you get paid for defending this crap here?
Because if you don't, what are you doing?

It's okay if things are moving too fast for you. Not everyone can get aboard the future, grandpa.

Nice ad hominem there.

A what?

Ad hominem, short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

If I need to take a substance to understand your views you are truly lost. Star wars rocks. Everyone knows that.

I really hope you are a troll and that no one is this stupid.

Explain to me why star wars was bad when I clearly liked it. Oh that's right, you can't R.I.P in peace old timer. The franchise is moving ahead. Sorry if it bothers you.

It had no Plot progression, No character development, throws all the story lines started in TFA away, gives no back story for any character, had useless side plots, Bad comedy that was not funny and undercut the seriousness of every scene. I could go on but but I would give away spoilers.

Who is Rose Tico?

*blocks youre path bravely**

I DONT LIKE COWARDS LIKE YOU WHO CANT EVEN SEE THE GOOD IN A SITUATION. PERPETUAL BUTTHURT CANT EVEN ENJOY A GOOK MOVIE.

You forgot that there wasn't any lolis in the 8th installment.
Why even live?

Describe her at the beginning of the movie then tell me how she changed by the end of it. Being introduced as a new character does not count as character development.

Brave woman alright. Got to save those animals. Leaves all the slave children to suffer.

Ha ha ha I know you think you're trolling me but I've use this back and forth to warn people away from this movie. I've quite enjoyed that. Sadly it is late though and I must go but feel free to keep shilling.

Beginning of the movie: Distraught that she lost her sister.

End of the movie: Renewed hope in the future when she saves Finn.

Shieeet

Ikr. Typical braindead white male can't see into the themes of the movie. Lol.

Thank you for proving my point with this weak ass rebuttal.

Waah waaah waaahh asked a question got an answer!! So sad!

Bye!

Are you legit mad?

I'm actually laughing at your attempts to remain relevant to the discussion after you got your question answered.

An answer that help my argument more then yours. Why would I dispute it. Goodnight troll I hope you're getting paid for this and don't really have this bad of taste in movies.

*than.

mmmkay. Buhbye.

People who identify with the first order and hate on star wars are always such clueless goons.

Indeed.

I'm still salty that there weren't any cute lolis though ;-;

*zaps you for that*

I can't hide it :(
Not here.

I don't know if you're looking for a shoulder to cry on or what buut…. I already have a boyfriend so… that stuff is weird. You're weird.

I think you're weird.

Bye.

I'm pretty weird tbh. Bye, user.

Actually he slew his Master in combat so according to sith law he is the new Master.

He walked away backwards faggots

no one is this stupid.

Good anoon
Always steal neva buy hollwywood

srsly you guys taking a break from 4/tv/ to shill here. Looking for your pedo fix?

This was my biggest problem with the movie. She should have just told everyone the plan from the beginning.

prequels where way better in concept:
vs. new movies

just to compare
vs. now

now these films where better in EXECUTION, though still the last one kinda dragged on, it was otherwise entertaining. only problem is when you actually think about it even a little bit the whole thing falls apart.

TL;DR: watch it in the background some time, don't pay too much attention to it.

Fucking purple-haired Laura Dern. Was the purple hair just to pander to the dyed-hair twitterati, or was there actually some purpose behind it?

Those salt foxes were infinitely better than porgs. I wish I was in the timeline when we had the salt foxes instead of the porgs. Or where SW was good. Or where anything in this world made sense.

Whip out my lightsaber and slaughter him because he sucks at lightsaber combat.

saved

why the wide body?

Because he lifts, ya dingus.

choke him out by that giraffe neck

Cause he swole, cracka.

gggrrrrr darn those pesky kids and their new age video entertainment.

He's a big guy.

Excuse me get that the fig out of the kylo ben thread! Please and thanks!

You mean Cry-lo has-been?