You're are minding your own business when suddenly kylo ben *magically blocks...

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

You're are minding your own business when suddenly kylo ben *magically blocks you're path* using the dark side.

Wat do?

All urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.space/rrbdudiasyjc.png
youtu.be/j7hyhQl7UVA
youtu.be/DJ2WqNVcfpw
youtu.be/r9C7Grxk4bU
youtu.be/ttOoEbj0VL4

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

kylo ben from star wars the force awakens.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Do a 360 and walk away.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

Logically speaking, you would walk directly into him.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

t. newfag

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

A 360 is a complete rotation of a stationary object. It would cancel out any turn you were initially making.

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

you said he blocked us with the force not his body. he might not be standing right in front of us faggort

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

faggort

*faggot

Heh. Tough luck, pal. You almost had a point until you fucked it all up. Kylo ben is blocking your path with his body. Deal with it,

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

I mean, what's a faggort supposed to be? Lol

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

faggling

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

The only faggling is you and your beleif in the light side of the force.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

you also said he blocks "you're path", which means "you are path". Is he blocking our ability to be a path, because that doesnt mean he is blocking the path we travel on

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

I forgot the new kike wars movie came out. Is it worth stealing?

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

The franchise is revived so yes. They're not about to tank a 4 billion dollar purchase. They're playing it safe and it's a helluva lot better than the prequels.

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

Are you saying I'm OP? Because when you assume you're making an ass of u and me.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

Star wars last jedi intellecutal film of the century.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Star wars last jedi movie review score attacked by "alt-right" film critics.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

Furthermore this "kylo ben" isnt kylo ren. kylo ren is the sith, so only he could use the force

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Kyle ren vs kylo ben who wins fight? Click below to find out.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

i wanna fug loli rey tbh.

a.pomf.space/rrbdudiasyjc.png

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

FBI link do not click.

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Where to buy kylo ben action figure?

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

tell him that vader would have thought he's a faggot.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

KYLO REN KILLS LUKE

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

to late

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

ip logged

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

WTF!! sPOILER THAT SHIT!!

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Don't come to jedi temple tomorrow. I know you'll be asking why, but deep down, you already know. Every chance I've given, every ear I've leant to those willing to speak.. Drivel. All of it. My so called fellow humans are nothing more than unenligthened barbarians sharing vine videos and recording pranks on their iphones. What do you think happens, when you do this to me? Teetering on the edge, my fury only held back by one cord of hope. Maybe they'll mature. Maybe we'll have an englightened discussion, about politics, or something. No. The cord of hope has been snapped. There is no hope for my fellow humans. There is, in fact, no god. No plan. No reason to continue pretending that I care. That I am one of you. I, in fact, transcend you. I give them my ear, and I listen. But when I speak fact, they reject it as if it were nothing. I tried to help them. You are the only one capable of listening. That is why I tell you, don't go to jedi temple tomorrow.

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

Excuse me, but your knowledge of basic geometry is truly staggering. by turning 360 degrees you would not change your position between you and the subject. Your course would still be intercepted at this angle.

Isaac King
Isaac King

Dear god no! Just look at the youtube reviews.

youtu.be/j7hyhQl7UVA

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

People just trying to be contrarian. It was actually a really good movie despite the fact that certain groups downvoted it across the interwebs.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

You mean like these "alt righters"

youtu.be/DJ2WqNVcfpw

youtu.be/r9C7Grxk4bU

youtu.be/ttOoEbj0VL4

Keep shilling this piece of shit no one's buying it.

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

Do you get paid for defending this crap here?
Because if you don't, what are you doing?

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

It's okay if things are moving too fast for you. Not everyone can get aboard the future, grandpa.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

Nice ad hominem there.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

A what?

Logan Green
Logan Green

Ad hominem, short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself

If I need to take a substance to understand your views you are truly lost. Star wars rocks. Everyone knows that.

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

I really hope you are a troll and that no one is this stupid.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

Explain to me why star wars was bad when I clearly liked it. Oh that's right, you can't R.I.P in peace old timer. The franchise is moving ahead. Sorry if it bothers you.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

It had no Plot progression, No character development, throws all the story lines started in TFA away, gives no back story for any character, had useless side plots, Bad comedy that was not funny and undercut the seriousness of every scene. I could go on but but I would give away spoilers.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

No character development

Who is Rose Tico?

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

*blocks youre path bravely**

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

I DONT LIKE COWARDS LIKE YOU WHO CANT EVEN SEE THE GOOD IN A SITUATION. PERPETUAL BUTTHURT CANT EVEN ENJOY A GOOK MOVIE.

William Adams
William Adams

You forgot that there wasn't any lolis in the 8th installment.
ywn cuddle with loli rey
Why even live?

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Describe her at the beginning of the movie then tell me how she changed by the end of it. Being introduced as a new character does not count as character development.

Brave woman alright. Got to save those animals. Leaves all the slave children to suffer.

Ha ha ha I know you think you're trolling me but I've use this back and forth to warn people away from this movie. I've quite enjoyed that. Sadly it is late though and I must go but feel free to keep shilling.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Describe her at the beginning of the movie then tell me how she changed by the end of it. Being introduced as a new character does not count as character development.

Beginning of the movie: Distraught that she lost her sister.

End of the movie: Renewed hope in the future when she saves Finn.

<Checkmate, faggot. You can go any time now.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Shieeet

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Ikr. Typical braindead white male can't see into the themes of the movie. Lol.

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

She was sad but now she's not

Thank you for proving my point with this weak ass rebuttal.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

Waah waaah waaahh asked a question got an answer!! So sad!

Bye!

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

Are you legit mad?

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

I'm actually laughing at your attempts to remain relevant to the discussion after you got your question answered.

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

An answer that help my argument more then yours. Why would I dispute it. Goodnight troll I hope you're getting paid for this and don't really have this bad of taste in movies.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

An answer that help my argument more then yours.

*than.

mmmkay. Buhbye.

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

before I leave I'm going to claim that I won the "argument," that'll show him!

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

People who identify with the first order and hate on star wars are always such clueless goons.

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

Indeed.

I'm still salty that there weren't any cute lolis though ;-;

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

*zaps you for that*

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

I can't hide it :(
Not here.

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

I don't know if you're looking for a shoulder to cry on or what buut…. I already have a boyfriend so… that stuff is weird. You're weird.

I think you're weird.

Bye.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

I'm pretty weird tbh. Bye, user.

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

padawan tier fuckboy thinks he can block my path

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

padawan tier
Actually he slew his Master in combat so according to sith law he is the new Master.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

He walked away backwards faggots

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

no one is this stupid.

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

Good anoon
Always steal neva buy hollwywood

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

srsly you guys taking a break from 4/tv/ to shill here. Looking for your pedo fix?

Landon White
Landon White

This was my biggest problem with the movie. She should have just told everyone the plan from the beginning.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

prequels where way better in concept:
chosen one and him becoming Darth Vader
chancellor seizing power via manipulation and reforming the republic into the empire
vs. new movies
galactic republic still calling themselves the resistance get shit on by a small group of people who somehow managed to create by far the largest and most advanced fleet the galaxy has ever seen.
they do this with the republic knowing about them and not doing anything about it save for Leia.
rey

just to compare
in the prequels we knew who the chancellor was, what he was doing, and this gave great character motivation to Anakin who saw the Jedi try to kill the chancellor to keep their political power.
vs. now
we literally know next to nothing about the big baddie or what such a powerful guy was doing 30 years ago during the war.
our motivation for kilo is some mix if wanting to be like vader, being manipulated by Snoke, and a misunderstanding.
all of this gets undermined by other dumb shit at some point, and honestly i can't really tell you what his deal is.

now these films where better in EXECUTION, though still the last one kinda dragged on, it was otherwise entertaining. only problem is when you actually think about it even a little bit the whole thing falls apart.

TL;DR: watch it in the background some time, don't pay too much attention to it.

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Fucking purple-haired Laura Dern. Was the purple hair just to pander to the dyed-hair twitterati, or was there actually some purpose behind it?

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

Those salt foxes were infinitely better than porgs. I wish I was in the timeline when we had the salt foxes instead of the porgs. Or where SW was good. Or where anything in this world made sense.

Jack Price
Jack Price

Whip out my lightsaber and slaughter him because he sucks at lightsaber combat.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

saved

Landon King
Landon King

why the wide body?

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Because he lifts, ya dingus.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

choke him out by that giraffe neck

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Cause he swole, cracka.

Nathan Robinson
Nathan Robinson

gggrrrrr darn those pesky kids and their new age video entertainment.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

He's a big guy.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Excuse me get that the fig out of the kylo ben thread! Please and thanks!

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

You mean Cry-lo has-been?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit