If we put everyone with any strain of the common cold in a concentration camp until their immune systems fought the...

If we put everyone with any strain of the common cold in a concentration camp until their immune systems fought the infection off, how long would it take to eradicate the disease entirely?

Other urls found in this thread:

commoncold.org/understand.htm
lmgtfy.com/?q="physical retardation"
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you not know what the common cold is you brainlet? its literally just inflammation of the epithelial respiratory tissue i.e. there are a million causes of it from viral infection to inhalation of copious irritants

if we put dumfuks like you in a concentration camp until the incinerator backlog clears in a few decades how long would it take to eradicate niggerfaggotry entirely?

no. It refers specifically to viruses with symptoms including inflammation of the epithelial respiratory tissue, fucktard.
In most cases, when people refer to the common cold they're talking about rhinovirus.

At least pretend to know what the fuck you're talking about before trying to correct people you autist.

kek maybe if you beg for my forgiveness i wont feed your mom my rhino cock tonight in her room next to your bedroom so that her shrill cries from being brutally anal penetrated won't scar you mentally in your development from your supple age of twelve
also no it does not refer to viruses, that's completely stupid and nonsensical. what it would refer to, were you right, which you arent, would be the infiltration of viruses and their corollary symptoms, so, were you right, which you still arent, when people refer to the common cold they would be talking about rhinoviral infection of the respiratory tract
however, you arent right in your mayhap intended argument, because the common cold is generally used to refer to to the syndrome caused by inflammation of the respiratory tract epithelial tissue, which is itself caused both by viral infection as well as by many other pathogens

forgot to add

nigger

Find me ONE instance where the common cold is used to refer to anything other than a viral or occasionally bacterial infection.

thats a stupid basis for argument and you know it. would i be able to prove association with a chemical worker who develops symptoms akin to mild respiratory infection from exposure to chlorine? no. would i be able to find cases outlined as such online? no.
ignoring that stupidity, let's present evidence for my argument

>When activated by a cold virus infection, inflammatory mediators cause dilatation and leakage of blood vessels and mucus gland secretion. (5) Inflammatory mediators also activate sneeze and cough reflexes and stimulate pain nerve fibers. These events are what lead to the symptoms of a cold.
t. commoncold.org/understand.htm

the symptoms of the common cold are the symptoms developed from inflammation of the respiratory epithelium nigger, viz., the common cold is actually a disease caused directly by inflammation. whatever the cause of inflammation is secondary and even if idiopathic it would still be called the common cold, scilicet, whether inflammation is initiated by microbial colonization or by exposure to inorganic irritants the disease is the common cold
nigger

KYS and never get the cold again.

sure you could. just look up "causes of the common cold" and see if anything other than viruses or bacteria come up. if you don't find any, that means you're wrong. get over it.

tell me: what piece of info am i missing?

not an argument retard. maybe present a physiological argument as to why microbial infection is the especial and singular cause of the common cold despite the pathway to the syndrome being fully through inflammation
if you cant im not going to bother continuing this dialogue more like a monologue lel because youre so retarded that you contribute nothing to the debate

words and phrases are defined by the way people use them. In literally every instance of the use of the term "common cold" they are referring to viruses or bacteria. Therefore: the common cold is only viral or bacterial unless you can establish your personal definition of the term in such a way that other people start using it.

Until then, I am right,
by definition.

cool kiddo
still not an argument

nice "argument," bucko.
The majority opinion is not a fallacious argument if the thing you're arguing about is literally decided by majority opinion.

it literally isnt though retard
>>>/nest/
wake me up when you have an actual argument f a m

you'd better back the fuck before you get smacked the fuck up, talking that shit on the internet.
We're arguing about a definition of a term.

Tell me: where do definitions come from?

unlike in your kike philosophy definitions are really derived from phenomena, so the nearer an explanation of a concrete thing is to the thing itself the better the definition is
my explanation of the common cold is better than your gay one
p r o v e t h a t i t i s n ' t
r
o
v
e

t
h
a
t

i
t

i
s
n
'
t

It's some fag going from thread to thread trying to redefine terms. He will just keep asking you to define a term. It's like arguing with a retard.

forgot to add

nigger

s a m e f a g
a
m
e
f
a
g

define "term".

define faggotry

fucking retard

define "define"

n o t a n a r g u m e n t
o
t

a
n

a
r
g
u
m
e
n
t

tbh

what is an argument? Why does this so called argument exist?

in a sense, you're right. But the question remains which phenomenon are you describing?

You assert the cold IS the symptoms, whereas I (and everyone else who uses the term) am referring to not only the symptoms, but also the cause.

just stop user. The guy is either a troll or a far leftist fag.

this so-called argument doesnt exist which is why im calling for it
provide one o wait u cant h a h a

mais non mon ami when the layman says theyve contracted the common cold what they're talking about is the symptoms and naught but

lol youre the ones trying to jew the definition of so simple a thing as a common cold

so arguments don't exist? If they don't exist in the first place, how can they not exist?

nah, nah, nah, you tiny headed subhuman. it's due to the assumption of microbial origins.

oekaki related

"no"

What is a nigger though? I mean, you could call me a nigger from america or a nigger from Africa. Why call me a nigger?

because defining you as a nigger is as close a description of the actual phenomenon as can be related in english t b h

What is your definition of a phenomenon?

something that isnt a numenon kek
my definition of the phenomenon of the common cold is that the common cold is caused by irritation of epithelial tissue of the respiratory tract

what is a "common cold", that's kind of vague in the medical community. How do you define the "common cold"?

only if the irritation is viral or bacterial in origin*

sad! many such cases

lol, you don't even know what a phenomenon is

you being able to type despite your crippling retardation is quite a phenomenon t b h

What is this? At what point are you crippled during retardation? Is all retardation crippling or is there one certain type?

i dunno ask ur mom f a m
better hurry before i cripple her further with my rhino dick donight

how is my mom a cripple? How would define her as being crippled?

This thread is a mess.

oekaki of ur mom
crippled not physically but mentally you see!

gonna make such a mess of ur moms buccal cavity that she'll catch a common cold from the irritation incident on her lungs when i shoot my load down her trachea

Oh okay so it's physical, how is it physical and not mental though?

je ne sais pas ma fam

what's the difference between being physically retarded and mentally retarded?

like that one little spic says in the taco commercials:
and then there was (((you)))

you clearly said that there is a difference between physical retards and mental retards, yet you use some little quip about spics to back out of it. Please prove your original point.

abstract the meaning you philosophical jew

I just want to know what a physically retarded person is. I also want to know what a mentally retarded person is. Can you please break it down for me?

You probably couldn't even define a "jew".

abstract the meaning you philosophical jew

see oekaki titled mc.png of this post

you obviously don't know what "philosophical" means, stop using it

I bet you suck jewish cock

obviously youre mentally crippled you incognizant scapegrace !

i bet you such jewish cock

you can't even tell me the difference between being physically and mentally retarded

there's no such thing as being "physically retarded".

that's my point, this guy is an idiot

obviously we have mental retards here kekekeke
i bet you think the common cold is caused only be microbial infection too L O L
w u t i s p h y s i c a l r e t a r d a t i o n
lmgtfy.com/?q="physical retardation"
if you bakas keep ruining my thread im going to abscond

you seem to be physically retarded.

no u

t. physical retard

you probably can't even define "shitposting"

So…
Could we eradicate diseases via concentration camp or not?

only the jewish disease if we actually do it this time around :3