Is tongue-fucking horse asshole redpilled? A rhetorical question, of course it is

Is tongue-fucking horse asshole redpilled? A rhetorical question, of course it is.

What that video shows, leads to this.

Thats a male horse so no, if it was a female horse than yes it would be redpilled.

A ponut is a ponut.

Okay, so even if you had this depraved, morally wrong fetish, wouldn't you be afraid of the horse kicking you?

why be afraid when the horse probably likes it?

bump

N O R M A L F A G S


















Thats fucking sexy, I jerked off.

Go back to 4 dicks if your fragile morality is hurt. Fagot. Fucking normie.

post more horses.

I honestly don't get the horse fetish their so gross. And slimy and smell bad.

Idk. I've always liked the thought of sex with a freshly showered girl. Clean neat. Is able to look into my eyes and I can communicate well.

Humans master race tbh

you have never smelled a mare in heat up close then. There is nothing more erotic than that. I can smell mares, bitches and does blocks away if i'm down wind. does are hard to catch though.

what does it smell like?

Ok you got me there. It smells like piss, litterly. But its the pheromones mixed with the piss that gets you going. those pheromones really get your dick hard and after a few times you mind associates that unique piss smell to a very willing pussy. After a few more times you can catch that distinct odor from longer distances.

human pheromones are very weak when compared to doe. Does are mild when compared to mare. Dog is the strongest that i have personally witnessed. I have heard the wolf is next and coyote is even stronger.

more videos if you please

Sounds hot actually, i have a slight pee fetish though. Whats the difference between different species scents?

I wish there were more videos of women taking horse dicks
I wish there were more fat horse asses
I wish /zoo/ wasn't basically dead

Praise Slaanesh!
Captcha; yifabh

PRAISE BE TO SLAANESH, FOR HIS RAPTURE IS UPON YOUR WORTHLESS SOULS

Women and horses is trash 90% of the time.

spectacular quads for a spectacular vid

degenerate

Moar! I need a proper endoscope video so I can imagine what it would be like to be unbirthed by a horse.

That's actually super interesting tbh I have never experienced it.
But you would think a human woman produces the most "sexy" smell but I've never even been near horses so I can't say I wouldn't like it.
…Nah, I don't think I would. I like dirty talk. Horses just whenny and shit. They don't have that same mental fuckery that human girls do. But I respect your fetish.

different user, and no – horses outdo us in pheromone mixing. You know those "afterburner" overcharging mix-ins you're supposed to add to your preferred cologne? They are, as I understand it, derived from stallion musk.

Oddly, pregnant mare pee can be processed into psuedo estrogen, for treating menopause.

According to laws of attraction it has literally nothing to do with the pheromones. You are essentially linking the piss smell to sexual gratification which is causing you to like it more. See, I'm a superior ass man but unfortunately horses also have incredibly firm, toned rears that (when from behind) just look like an Amazon women's ass. Essentially, I'm not attracted to horses just their immensely amazing rears for looking so damn close to human ones.

You're on thin ice, manlet.

He has no idea how thin.

How did they get Mr ed to talk u say?
Stick ah carrot in his are you say?

Think again…
Was actually Brazilian whores from the banana rainforest sucking his giant horse cock…nayyyayy