Is tongue-fucking horse asshole redpilled? A rhetorical question, of course it...

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

Is tongue-fucking horse asshole redpilled? A rhetorical question, of course it is.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

What that video shows, leads to this.

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Thats a male horse so no, if it was a female horse than yes it would be redpilled.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

A ponut is a ponut.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Okay, so even if you had this depraved, morally wrong fetish, wouldn't you be afraid of the horse kicking you?

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

why be afraid when the horse probably likes it?

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

bump

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

Passing moral judgments on subjects you don't know anything about as evidenced by your question
N O R M A L F A G S


















Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Thats fucking sexy, I jerked off.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

Go back to 4 dicks if your fragile morality is hurt. Fagot. Fucking normie.

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

post more horses.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

I honestly don't get the horse fetish their so gross. And slimy and smell bad.

Idk. I've always liked the thought of sex with a freshly showered girl. Clean neat. Is able to look into my eyes and I can communicate well.

Humans master race tbh

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

you have never smelled a mare in heat up close then. There is nothing more erotic than that. I can smell mares, bitches and does blocks away if i'm down wind. does are hard to catch though.

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

what does it smell like?

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Ok you got me there. It smells like piss, litterly. But its the pheromones mixed with the piss that gets you going. those pheromones really get your dick hard and after a few times you mind associates that unique piss smell to a very willing pussy. After a few more times you can catch that distinct odor from longer distances.

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

human pheromones are very weak when compared to doe. Does are mild when compared to mare. Dog is the strongest that i have personally witnessed. I have heard the wolf is next and coyote is even stronger.

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

more videos if you please

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Sounds hot actually, i have a slight pee fetish though. Whats the difference between different species scents?

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

I wish there were more videos of women taking horse dicks
I wish there were more fat horse asses
I wish /zoo/ wasn't basically dead

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

Praise Slaanesh!
Captcha; yifabh

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

PRAISE BE TO SLAANESH, FOR HIS RAPTURE IS UPON YOUR WORTHLESS SOULS

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Women and horses is trash 90% of the time.

Ayden Long
Ayden Long

spectacular quads for a spectacular vid

Landon White
Landon White

using a condom
degenerate

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Moar! I need a proper endoscope video so I can imagine what it would be like to be unbirthed by a horse.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

That's actually super interesting tbh I have never experienced it.
But you would think a human woman produces the most "sexy" smell but I've never even been near horses so I can't say I wouldn't like it.
…Nah, I don't think I would. I like dirty talk. Horses just whenny and shit. They don't have that same mental fuckery that human girls do. But I respect your fetish.

William Thomas
William Thomas

you would think a human woman produces the most "sexy" smell

different user, and no – horses outdo us in pheromone mixing. You know those "afterburner" overcharging mix-ins you're supposed to add to your preferred cologne? They are, as I understand it, derived from stallion musk.

Oddly, pregnant mare pee can be processed into psuedo estrogen, for treating menopause.

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

According to laws of attraction it has literally nothing to do with the pheromones. You are essentially linking the piss smell to sexual gratification which is causing you to like it more. See, I'm a superior ass man but unfortunately horses also have incredibly firm, toned rears that (when from behind) just look like an Amazon women's ass. Essentially, I'm not attracted to horses just their immensely amazing rears for looking so damn close to human ones.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

Insulting glorious horse ass by comparing it to filthy ape butts
You're on thin ice, manlet.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

He has no idea how thin.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

How did they get Mr ed to talk u say?
Stick ah carrot in his are you say?

Think again…
Was actually Brazilian whores from the banana rainforest sucking his giant horse cock…nayyyayy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit