Due to the DACA news, it's a good time to play all sides on 8/pol/… currently...

John Ross
John Ross

Due to the DACA news, it's a good time to play all sides on 8/pol/… currently pretending to be a racist and talking about inhumanely deporting people. I haven't gotten this much attention is a long time.

All urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

it's a good time to play all sides on 8/pol/
No it isn't. When I troll on /pol/ I usually troll as a moderate leftist, it usually gets the best response. /pol/ SJWs hate people who are just slightly left, like classical liberals. If you go all out left they will just call you a shill.

Jose Cox
Jose Cox

I'm playing them in different threads. In one I'm hardcore racist, in another I'm neutral, and in the last one I'm "independent"

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

we need hookers to lurk and post on Holla Forums!

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

t_d

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

I haven't gotten this much attention is a long time.
Get (you) by shitposting on a internet forum.

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

I get high on those!

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

pika pika topo!

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Race mixing is natural and organic because when all races fuses into one, the birth of the legendary super aryan will happen.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Yeah, because it was such a success in America.

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Top kek🤣

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

ONE OF US FORCED THE /POL/ MODS TO REVEAL THAT THEY ARE STALKING USERS AND WILL POST THEIR POSTING HISTORY (REMINDS ME OF SJW MOOT)

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

pol is whiiiiiite
Nice try. /pol/ is run by two 56% white Americans from New York and they actually get paid for it. There is a third guy involved but no much I can about his identity.
At least 30% of their user base is jewish while larping as white nationalists on the internet.

John Kelly
John Kelly

watch Sequence (((the OVA)))

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

Self-sustaining

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

ONE OF US FORCED THE /POL/ MODS TO REVEAL THAT THEY ARE STALKING USERS AND WILL POST THEIR POSTING HISTORY (REMINDS ME OF SJW MOOT)
they post posting histories on shills. they do this as proof of whatever they do. i know this. hell, anons can ask for an user's post history if the general consensus is he's a shill.
im not a shill
56% cuckchan meme
hahahaha

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

From an engineering standpoint, having the rocket vehicle spin to stabilize it is actually brilliant
Good on them Mexicans, they're white in my book

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

it's ok to go full Moot or triggered dysnomia mode as long as we do it
Yay!! 8ch is dead, physically and spiritually, we did it. Keep spamming though, we need to keep beating or rapid that dead horse

Dylan King
Dylan King

inb4 mexican_nasa.mp4

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

inb4 mexican_nasa.mp4

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

Why are jews trying to deport DACA people?

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

mexican_nasa.mp4
Is this a 7777777 get thread OR are we going to dance in the sweet memories?

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

Pedos btfo

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit