Due to the DACA news...

Due to the DACA news, it's a good time to play all sides on 8/pol/… currently pretending to be a racist and talking about inhumanely deporting people. I haven't gotten this much attention is a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No it isn't. When I troll on Holla Forums I usually troll as a moderate leftist, it usually gets the best response. Holla Forums SJWs hate people who are just slightly left, like classical liberals. If you go all out left they will just call you a shill.

I'm playing them in different threads. In one I'm hardcore racist, in another I'm neutral, and in the last one I'm "independent"

we need hookers to lurk and post on Holla Forums!

t_d

Get (you) by shitposting on a internet forum.

I get high on those!

pika pika topo!

Race mixing is natural and organic because when all races fuses into one, the birth of the legendary super aryan will happen.

Yeah, because it was such a success in America.

Top kek🤣

ONE OF US FORCED THE Holla Forums MODS TO REVEAL THAT THEY ARE STALKING USERS AND WILL POST THEIR POSTING HISTORY (REMINDS ME OF SJW MOOT)

Nice try. Holla Forums is run by two 56% white Americans from New York and they actually get paid for it. There is a third guy involved but no much I can about his identity.
At least 30% of their user base is jewish while larping as white nationalists on the internet.

watch Sequence (((the OVA)))

Self-sustaining

they post posting histories on shills. they do this as proof of whatever they do. i know this. hell, anons can ask for an user's post history if the general consensus is he's a shill.

hahahaha

From an engineering standpoint, having the rocket vehicle spin to stabilize it is actually brilliant
Good on them Mexicans, they're white in my book

>it's ok to go full Moot or triggered dysnomia mode as long as we do it
Yay!! 8ch is dead, physically and spiritually, we did it. Keep spamming though, we need to keep beating or rapid that dead horse

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

Why are jews trying to deport DACA people?

Is this a 7777777 get thread OR are we going to dance in the sweet memories?

Pedos btfo