The FBI has finally published its cache of files relating to Nikola Tesla, 73 years after

FBI wanted Tesla’s ‘death ray’ invention for War Dept, documents show

rt.com/usa/361046-tesla-death-ray-fbi/

The FBI has finally published its cache of files relating to Nikola Tesla, 73 years after “two truckloads” of his property were seized by the US government following the renowned inventor’s death.
Trends
Viral
The declassified documents have been released under the Freedom of Information Act and revealed the FBI and government’s serious interest in the death ray - a particle beam weapon which Tesla claimed to have invented.

The long-awaited release also contains information on Tesla’s ball lightning experiments and an FBI plot to arrest a family member who they believed was trying to get his hands on Tesla’s treasure trove of documents.

Serbian-born Tesla is most famous for designing the AC electricity supply system. He was also known for his foresight, predicting the smartphone and video calling.

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 01 of 03/view

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 02 of 03/view

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla/Nikola Tesla Part 03 of 03/view

Other urls found in this thread:

edisontechcenter.org/AC-PowerHistory.html
archive.is/MmVh3
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#poltesla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tesla’s death ray invention could be of 'vital importance' to War Dept - documents released by FBI
Rothschild suckers robbed the secrets and declared Tesla is some crazy idiot. Now FBI is using his techs without any right! I hate them!

The FBI has finally published its cache of files relating to Nikola Tesla, 73 years after “two truckloads” of his property were seized by the US government following the renowned inventor’s death.

The declassified documents have been released under the Freedom of Information Act and revealed the FBI and government’s serious interest in the death ray - a particle beam weapon which Tesla claimed to have invented.

The long-awaited release also contains information on Tesla’s ball lightning experiments and an FBI plot to arrest a family member who they believed was trying to get his hands on Tesla’s treasure trove of documents.

Serbian-born Tesla is most famous for designing the AC electricity supply system. He was also known for his foresight, predicting the smartphone and video calling.

Must have been Trump.

pretty sure Tesla invented DC current, and Edison did AC. Edison won out.

Aside from OP being a faggot, I don't think the FBI would release things still useful to them in the dump.
Freedom of Information act aside, if they do in fact have blueprints or ideas for a Tesla Death Ray but can't build it because we're still behind in the necessary technology advancements, they wouldn't release it.

The other way around, dubs waster.

look up the War of Currents. Edison was against AC.

faggot

the other way around user
op is right on that point

you are wrong and a retard. Tesla invented an AC motor, AC the concept was invented by some British guy. Anyway Tesla worked for westinghouse. Edison was butthurt. a cursory google would have stopped you shaming yourself

Looks like we are all wrong

edisontechcenter.org/AC-PowerHistory.html

I just called you poorly educated, faggot.

Edison basically just stole shit and patented it from other people.

Little known fact: Donald Trump's uncle was one of the FBI agents involved with the Tesla case. There are odd rumors as well that Donald Trump has retained or at least seen some of the files his Uncle kept.

There is literally nothing wrong with Edison.

Trump is a time traveling wizard.

Trump utilizing Tesla's secret tech when?

Newfag
Ok, maybe not "newfag" since that shit was easily over 10 years ago

Death rays will guard the wall
MEME IT

Edison basically built a big office full of engineers and had them try shit until by almost pure chance they found something marketable.

I don't really know whether or not to respect that approach.

Here is a Jew York Times obituary on Trump's uncle. John G. Trump was a renowned electrical engineer and nuclear physicist and he was personally tapped by the FBI to examine Tesla's documents. Small world, right lads?

archive.is/MmVh3

thanks for the "declassified documents"

Justin Trudeau did nothing wrong

wtf I'm a #hilldog now

They seem rather desperate.

ayylmao

Playing with electricity without even fully understaning its properties is somehow more advanced than modern day science and physics…

NIGGA PLEASE, fuck this cryptokike bullshit

perhaps more searching will reveal actual Tesla notes, rather than bullshit the FBI typed up almost a century ago

I really hate how fucking retards like to say
this shit has to stop.
I guess the conspiracy fags were right on this one.

Wow. Another conspiracy that turned out to be right.

LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE GET RAIDED BY JACK BOOTED THUGS WHO WILL KIDNAP YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR RESEARCH

reported

Stan Meyers comes to mind.

Wasn't Tesla experimenting with time travel?

I guarantee those documebts have been cherry picked over and over and his most progressive projects are locked away encrtpted somewhere in Bavaria.

So what's the next thing they declassify? The whole suppression of battery powered vehicles?

Of course. Tesla is said to have found a way to harness electricity from salt water. I think it was during the 90s a guy in Canada said the same thing, well coincidently we committed suicide and all of his work has been lost

Let's meme harder
TRUMP WILL BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL OUT OF DEADLY PARTICLE RAYS

Every single fucking time it's redacted.

And Trump has the unredacted copies and it's possible that his uncle stole or modified them.

You, I like you. Tesla invented and patented a polyphase induction motor.

Too much redacted. Anything that has redacted marks on it is useless

Sounds like Dr. Venture.

Hey Tesla.

I wonder if Tesla's spirit is still out there somewhere inventing dank shit in some other form of existence that has different laws of physics.

I remember watching some documentary about a group of wizards who meme'd in Telsa's signature into a sealed roll of film, a long with strange pictures. Could be fake but it makes you think.

If consciousness continues after death, then it would only make sense that a genius inventor would try to find a way to communicate with the living realm.

pruned of everything of interest im sure

tesla was a weirdo whose favorite thing in the word was masturbating to pigeons. he died when his favorite masturbational pigeon died. this is the truth about tesla.

He also invented radio and got no credit

So why release them now? The FBI is full of shit so I can't help but wonder what sort of shit they are pulling (or covering up) by doing this.

Thanks for correcting the record

OP, plz.

satanic ID (ch KEK ed)

release timed to take heat off of Comey's BS?

I wonder about their tactics regarding giving us publicity. The (((parentheses))) were quite obscure until they started writing articles and launching twitter campaigns against it. Now everyone uses them all the time. The 'Alt-Right' as a movement or whatever it is, barely existed until they named it and legitimised it. Pepe the frog was just a sad frog reaction image that felt our pain, now it is our mascot somehow.

Firstly I think it is an acknowledgement of the influence we must be having that they would even bother with us. And secondly I don't think they would be naming us and putting us in a box unless it was part of their plan to co-opt us and then neuter us.

jews blaming other jews blaming other jews of being anti-semites

the kikes are cannibalizing themselves, so funny to see them squirm like rats

glorious

Stuffed Pepe when guys?

Tesla didn't just invent the AC motor he invented the 3 phase AC motor which is way more efficient than the single phase motor that all plebs in the US get to use for household devices.
Westing house paid him for every motor they sold but then were going to go broke and he renegotiated and ultimately guess who ended up broke?

And comparing to find the redactions can yield stuff.

I found out Monica Lewinsky gave Bubba a rim job because they forgot to redact the index.

Soon as some plucky young seamstress makes one.

wtf i hate the fbi still

wait, what? source please

Hey look another example of government fuck heads stealing property from Americans. Daily reminder to kill all politicians.

Yeah why would anyone even bother playing with electricity amirite? Clearly modern day science and physics is so much better than this tesla fag who didn't even know what radiowaves are.
Fucking kill yourself.

Sage for off topic.

Go back to reddit.

Trump has made many references to learning all sorts of tidbits of sneaky shit the feds were doing from his uncle. Releasing this now gives the feds an angle to deny anything he drops on the public.

"Trump is just engaging in wild racist conspiracy theories because he heard about the meaningless Tesla docs we released a while back"

So this seems like as good a place as any (better than most) to post this:
I recently came across some researchers with a possibly viable theory on how Tesla actually thought about the universe which appears to match various statements he made throughout his life, also where modern physics went wrong. If anyone has very strong math/physics aptitudes I'd love to have a hand in engineering things which stem from the theory (teleportation, time travel, free energy, jump drives, warp drives, shields, matter synthesis and decomposition, etc) if interested join me at the IRC channel in the URL below, I'll keep it connected over the weekend at least unless my connection cuts out in which case just check back after an hour or so:
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#poltesla

Also, has anyone spotted actual Tesla documents in the release? I've skimmed through it but it looks like they're all internal memos discussing bland topics loosely related to Tesla (like statues and telling people they don't have Tesla's stuff.)

The Starr Report.

TRUMP IS A TIME TRAVELLING MEME WIZARD

We really need Tesla's magic in this universe and fast. All this nuclear crap is about to reach its inevitable conclusion.

I'm going to put this fact on facebook. This is the kind of dirt that makes grandma change her vote.

It would be interesting to see which way he came up with as we can do the same, although we use different gradients of salinity in separate water supplies to do it. (Search up osmotic power)

The biggest thing he came up with was taking electricity from air. It's why he invented the Tesla coil, to convert static electricity into AC current. The idea is you have a tower high up in the air with a dish or some large piece of metal with a wire from it leading into the ground. This acts as a conduit between the positively charged atmosphere and the ground. Now with a path charged particles in the sky will want to go to the ground exciting a current in the wire. This is where the Tesla coil comes in; the large ball/toroid atop would be suspended high in the air and it would lead down to the secondary and primary coils which would cause the static electricity (I can't think of anyway better to describe it) to convert to ac current and thus be usable. It's a well known and documented phenomenon but it's use is debatable, although if Tesla looked at it it must have some potential.

That's not worth the time and energy put into it.

This isn't accurate at all.

Hi.

WTF is that? What do they have to hide from the public? I don't understand.