China entering war in Syria

According to Russian military expert and deputy director of the CIS Vladimir Evseev, China is ready to enter into the war in Syria.

He said this in a press conference in Moscow yesterday.

It basically cites target practice as their main reason.

The participation woul be limited for now.

The archive is the translation of a Russian article, so the English is a bit off.

archive.is/qHuJ7

I also can't find any other sources for this, but i've heard about Chinese involvement in Syria before so it's very plausible.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g5pS6
archive.is/i5xCX
archive.is/gItik
archive.is/OlwmU
archive.is/ZONux
archive.is/LEKcO
archive.is/FEeOy
archive.is/qVZMz
archive.is/Obg6b
yournewswire.com/ww3-powderkeg-ready-to-explode-as-china-joins-russian-alliance-with-assad/
sputniknews.com/world/20160818/1044406889/china-syria-military.html
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-09/26/c_135712865.htm
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/how-beijing-won-sri-lankas-civil-war-1980492.html
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/15902
usinflationcalculator.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_b2wRPgcyw
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
archive.is/QjurH
archive.is/bhP1B
archive.is/2k5Nl
archive.is/ZW2HB
ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system/
archive.is/5rB0H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It wouldn't surprise me. Wasn't there a news article about a month ago saying that China would send around 10 000 soldiers to support what Russians are doing in Syria?

So this mess is like the Spanish Civil War: Kebab Edition?

I'm hyped to see how is their kebab removal expertise.

I'd like to see that.

For their military it would make a lot of sense just to get some experience. They train often enough with Russia, I can see them working and having success together.

This is the most dangerous thing I've ever seen. I didn't expect this for a few more years.

this might very well cause the US to get involved directly as well

I-is this the end, friend?

China needs a lot of dead males, millions, but they dont have the resources to send them.

This isnt North Korea.

with directly i would mean full on war

atm they're indirectly involved with their proxies

So Syria is like the pre-WWII Spain.

Neat. As a burger, I'd be amiss to say I'm anxious at the prospect of a new world war, but fuck it, I'd love to see China and Russia steamroll over zog proxies.

Holy shit, they are openly challenging American hegemony for the sweet oil. Too bad a pussy like Obama won't step up to defend the American piece of the pie. This is really bad and why america needs a tough militarist like Trump to stand up to these hyenas.

I hope so,
its not acceptable allowing the chinese to believe they have any right to get involved in the middle east

they have to stay the fuck out of syria

they get involved directly
everyone gets involved

if the chinese want the islamists and FSA to get 100x times the volunteers they should really get involved

Going to need a more credible source on that

Yes.

i think credible sources are in Russian for the moment and i cant speak or type russian

i got this off twitter from some guy who follows Russia and retweeted this

western media will pick up on it soon if it's legit

Assad is bad for America because Syria is oil rich but they don't subscribe to the petrodollar system which ensures american financial dominance and the reliability of the dollar. This is the same reason why you guys took Sadam and Gaddafi down, they tried to fuck you with the oil. Defending Israel is just plausible deniability.

i really think it's Israel first, oil second

also, there were indications this might happen going back as far as january 2016

archive.is/g5pS6
archive.is/i5xCX
archive.is/gItik

I really think its petrodollar first, ending Putins gas veto over EU policy second, Muslim Brotherhood destabilisation of Arab states 3rd, Oded Yinon 4th.

Israel doesn't exist without the USA, the USA doesn't exist without the petrodollar monopoly, the petrodollar doesn't exist without control of oil.
its one and the same

destabilisation = yinon

We have a shitload of oil in America too, most likely more than Saudi Arabia. Oil isn't the main concern.

Party in Syria. Bring all your friends!

Could China & Russia implement a no fly zone in Syria?

He's not telling you that the oil – as in, the physical amount of oil for refining into fuel, plastics, etc. – is the most important thing. He's saying that control of the oil to prop up the petrodollar is the primary concern because that's the principle factor of the US's financial hegemony.

Why would they do that? That's helping the rebels.

I don't think MB is an Israeli operation. I think MB wants a pure caliphate, acheivable under wahhabism, whereas OY is about establishing so many factions that Israel can get the Nile-Euphrates territory under the guise of pacification/stabilisation.

Its a kind of who's jewing who thing as to which has the upper hand.

NFZ's only work against the country you are overflying. The US can't enforce NFZ vs Russia, and vice versa.

see

i'll try again tomorrow for sources, but it's not an official declaration either so it might not get much coverage

There were several such articles I think. They all ended up being fake.

He said petrodollar you fucking retard. If countries aren't required to sell their oil in dollars, why would any nation use the US dollar as a reserve currency and invest in US bonds? The only reason that nations value the US dollar is because they need it to get their sweet oil - the petrodollar is a money printing machine for the US because there is such a demand for US dollars worldwide. To have energy security one needs a grand stockpile of US dollars, which are obtained by sending cheap tat to the US. When the petrodollar fails, the US dollar will be worthless, hyperinflation will ensue, and you won't be able to get your cheap Chinese shit that you gave up your industry for anymore.

so it's us weapons, vehicles and training given to isis but the us isn't involved directly?

what, do isis soldiers need to be given us work visas now for the is to be considered fully involved?

forgot to mention that the us consistently acidentally bombs assad's military for isis

;

all of them? not so sure about that

archive.is/OlwmU
archive.is/ZONux
archive.is/LEKcO
archive.is/FEeOy
archive.is/qVZMz
archive.is/Obg6b

direct involvement would mean declaring war on Assad, as for now they're officially still fighting ISIS, all the rest is speculation

we know better ofcourse

If Putin really struck a deal with the chinese about Syria, the (((globalists))) are in big trouble.

NATO, Turkey, Israel won't get their regime change, or balkanization of Syria to split it up among their terrorist allies.
Adding Beijing would definitely tip the scale in favour of Russia and their allies.
And China wouldn't hesitate to put boots on the ground.

Next stop Yemen.

Question is, what do the chinese get out of the deal? Support regarding the Paracel-Islands, and other territorial ambitions in Vietnam?

It's best to think of quantitative easing as a stealth tax, and thus the petrodollar as a tax that the (((US))) can place on oil worldwide. The petrodollar is really the (((US))) taxing the whole planet.

Practice for ww3. You're watching the superpowers pick sides

I hope the chinese send 1 million soldiers for this target practice.

what would they do in syria? they have no navy to bring their troops to syria, and no air force to guarantee air superiority. also remember that chinks lost all wars in the past 250 years unless they fought against themselves

This is getting way too fugging alarming, U.S. is now provoking Russia with threats to get boots on the ground in Aleppo if Russia doesn't pull off bombardments.

King nigger just publicized his talks with Merkel on Russia's actions as being intolerable, expect UK, Israel, and France to weigh in on it any day now. There's no more speculating we will be sending troops regardless of who becomes president. I just hope cool heads prevail and we don't end up in a nuclear clusterfuck.

1 MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT

Even if we assume the petrodollar remains the standard, isn't US financial position already weakened due to QE policies that have quadrupled the money supply over the last 10 years?

As in, US dollars is the reserve currency for global assets but so many of those dollars are parked in US bank holdings doing absolutely nothing at all. How do you even come back from that, even granting petrodollar stays in place?

Chyna just took a huge spicy dump on israel

1) practice for WW3
2) Putin will owe the China top brass a big favour
3) Russia will be frontman anyway

Even nuclear war is better than another war for isreal.

yournewswire.com/ww3-powderkeg-ready-to-explode-as-china-joins-russian-alliance-with-assad/

sputniknews.com/world/20160818/1044406889/china-syria-military.html

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-09/26/c_135712865.htm

sounds like russia a couple years ago

This is good news if you want things to change in America.

The USA intentionally ruining the ceasefire agreement was a colossally stupid move with how close the Syrians (with the help of Russia) were to overwhelming the rebels, which would effectively end any pretense that the US needed to further intervene in Syria.

Now is the perfect time for Russia to work with Syria to reclaim and secure Syria. Obama certainly isn't going to take any kind of strong stand because in addition to how weak and feckless he normally is, the last thing he wants to do is make the status quo seem more risky and out of control, which implicitly hurts Clinton's chances of winning, and by extension, his legacy.

Of course it's concerning that Russia and China are working together, but the US forced them into this corner.

Securing Syria totally shifts the balance of trade power in the world, for many huge reasons. It will, among other things, severely weaken the need for the petrodollar and shift trade in Europe away from the US and towards Asia.

Of course, this will severely hurt the USA as their empire collapses, but considering that the prime exports of this empire seems to be death,destruction, and radicalization of decent Middle Eastern countries, endless spreading of poz, and endless demographic transformation and hatred for native white Europeans, the collapse of this empire is likely a good thing.

While the collapse of the petrodollar will have severe negative consequences on the West, the sooner it happens the better. While the economy is going to suck in a lot of ways, at least it will end the welfare state, which ends mass immigration as well, end Section 8 AFFH neighborhood transformation, and will crash most of the universities, or at least the prime departments of poz spreading.

Essentially it's another death blow to the ZOG. White maericans will survive like they did before the ZOG ruled everything, and they'll will prosper with it gone, but the ZOG didn't aquire it's stranglehold over the world on accident.

The monkey and chieftain obama is getting very desperate now, because Trump's emergence on the scene has ruined all of his backup plans. Starting a war with russia is basically off the table as it hands the presidency to Trump, but playing nice with Russia hands syria to Putin. No matter what the ZOG does, they loose, and that's something to smile about.

So is red team basically telling Obama/Kikes to stand the fuck down

If so good I want this nigger to not start shit before Trump is elected and WW3 is averted.

If China entered the Syrian war they WILL get shit done.

Just look at how they cockblocked the UN and offered support to Sri Lanka to wipe out the Tamil Tigers.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/how-beijing-won-sri-lankas-civil-war-1980492.html

We cannot allow a repeat of such scenarios in other countries, in Syria, for example.

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/15902

I don't know, I have always been dubious about Chinese military competency. Marching in formation and doing bayonet drills may look very impressive, but doesn't translate to actual fieldcraft.

yeah, because trump isn't a reckless idiot, right?

If they're fighting just Syrian rebels it'll be over pretty quickly. They don't pull punches when dealing with insurgency.

If the US military steps in, it's something else.

Well that's true, they are absolutely ruthless if nothing else.

Not reckless enough to start a bloody war with Russia; trump and Putin are on pretty good terms.

Hillary and Putin on the other hand… Hillary has the reputation, particularly in Russia, of being an overly emotional Warhawk who is quick to anger and fly off the handle. Between the two candidates, anyone who actually knows their shit knows that Hillary is the far greater risk in regards to a war with Russia. That isn't even taking into account any potential physical or mental health issues she might have that will further affect her judgement.

I'm sure the Chinese have to worry more about how many guns they have compared to how many people. If I remember there's only around 600 million guns in the world and China has 1 billion+ people.

The American people and not even the American government itself never earned a thing with the petrodollar.

It was always a kike banker job

the only reason I liked trump is because he said the cold war was over and we don't have to worry about russia

now they do

No, it's entirely due to Zionist interests, shill.

Is a kosher conspiracy meant to distract people from Jewish involvement.

i think things are gonna get really bad economy wise
especially for the poor and lower middle class

That's right goy! Assad, Saddam and Gaddafi are enemies of the USA entirely because of the "petrodollar"!

Definitely nothing else going on!

*Or, were enemies

That's right goy! Syria, a country responsible for 0.5% of global oil production better not use any other currency other than the USD to sell their oil! That would cause the dollar to collapse!

Remember to support your friend Israel!

Syria doesn't produce the oil, its a transportation issue

OPEC agreed to exclusively use USD for the sale of oil in 1973.

So the USA didn't exist before then? Or wasn't a superpower?

I can't if this is shilling or if you're just retarded.

No, nuclear war is the absolute worst thing that could ever happen. I literally can't think of a disaster, natural or otherwise, that would produce a worse hell on earth than a nuclear exchange. And I have a vivid fucking imagination.

imagine being saudi, qutar, libya, iraq and realizing all you money/investments are in dollars

Good luck China and Russia, beat the shit out of king nigger's terrorist pets.

We don't have to worry about Russia you fucking shill

Things will be so bad for the regular joe! He won't have to die for pissrael and the zionist petrodollar

The war in Syria is not about oil.

Nigga, wake the fuck up. The US army would run out of ammo sooner than china ran out of bodies.

You guys are so fucked if shit hits the fan. Can you imagine the glorious ride into battle following dear leader obama on a white horse?

Considering that the USD is one of the most stable currencies and the most liquid in the world I'd say that was a good choice.

Better than whatever currencies their nations were using I'm sure.

saudis are in trouble, they needed to raise the price of oil, opec said fuck off idiot

oh wow, right after the USA dropped the gold standard, its almost like a currency needs backing

" And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared." Revelation 16:12

The former gold standard and the perceived value of the USD are two completely different issues.

OPEC agreeing to trade only using USD didn't seem to help the USD at all. See for yourself.

usinflationcalculator.com/

You have it backwards. Lurk more.

Well that's the point right? This is their warmup for the big one.
The Soviet Union's military was a complete joke at the beginning of ww2 but by the end were pretty competent.

You linked a site that just shows average historical inflation rate based on how things happened to prove if they happened differently they'd be exactly the same

Clinton is pushing war with Russia. In fact, a lot of people are. You'd have to live under a rock to have not seen it.
Trump it the one most likely to avert it. You can see how he's been warming up the public to the idea of friendly relations with Russia. He's the only one doing this. Just a year or two ago it would have been unheard of.

The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told

youtube.com/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk

but clinton knows better
russia can kill everyone on the planet and bounce the dead bodies a few times too

she isn't going to commit suicide

I didn't suggest that at all.

Compare inflation rates of the years leading up to 1973 to afterwards.

She's dying anyway. You really think she cares about the future? If she cant get her way she would be find seeing the world burn.

does she have grand kids?

you know it takes at least a decade for these problems to show up right? Just like it takes years for a bubble to pop or for hyperinflation to kick off

yeah, she's gonna sacrifice them so she can be world record evil doer

I'm no fan of hillary but she knows how things work

I never used to believe in shills, I always wrote them off as being bad trolls. But with you I'm reconsidering that position - thank you for Correcting the Record(TM).

Either that, or you're a very lost normie.

kys

remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_b2wRPgcyw

and then we ended up with the most arrogant foreign policy in 50 years

no more dummies

Rofl were actually going to see ww3…

do you remember?

bush made all kinds of promises when he ran and did the opposite when he got in.

there's a video that lists bush's promises
and then tells what actually happened
can't think of it at the moment. I'll post if I remember

thing is, they failed, and they have been failing for 30 years. and everyone knows it

trump wants to build up the military?
who do you think would win an arms race in the next 30 years?

Depends, what kind of arms are we talking about?

China is already in syria. Now they will actually have a troop presence instead of Intel gathering.

Thank you for completely ignoring what I said and just further proving yourself to be either a shill or a retard.

You stick out like a sore thumb. You're clearly not from around here.

it's over. the us can spend it self into the third world, but they can never defeat russia. that's been true for 50 years. it's just a waste of money

you're welcome

Dubs of truth. Amazed someone could be retarded enough to shill for hillary here.

Kikes gonna try and get us in a war before the elections.

China has the troops but do they have the ability to project force substantially?

probably doesn't even matter, they just have to take a side

I imagine force projection is what they're trying to hone. The other big players have practicing up, sometimes in the sandbox, and stomping on the local chinese chechens probably isn't providing the type of challenge they need anymore.

They >>7692433
really are weak, holy shit.

Reminder to newfags: Don't respond to bait.

If you want a cogent response to critics of bush over his 'facade of ignorance' watch Peter hitchens discuss this in youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

China needs the training for the PLAAF. Sure they got shiny new Su-27s but they have never really used them in combat.
Who would miss a few less USA funded ISIS terrorists?

WEW

KEK WILLS IT

Yeah, I guess it was somewhat of a rhetorical question since their ability to move large forces around outside China is an unknown at present.

I think they're perfectly capable of doing it as I'd assume they have sufficient sea and airlift capabilities. And I wouldn't particularly mind seeing 100-200k Chinese troops rampaging through the ME. I'd like to think they would kick the living shit out of whoever their sandnigger opponents might be.

Jesus. Goes to show, never trust a politician based on what they say. Personally, I think the Bush administration needs to be the most studied period in history for Holla Forumsacks. It's the best glimpse into how neo-conservative kike globalism works. A good primer is Rise of the Vulcans by James Mann.

kys

polite sage for OT

The morbid side of me kinda wants to see what the Chinese military is capable of. The logical side of me is panicking at the possibility of a nuclear exchange.

Those are pretty much my thoughts on it as well except I doubt nuclear weapons would come into play. If the Russians and Chinese acted in concert with large scale conventional forces the U.S. would likely do nothing.
Just an user's opinion though.

Post yfw Chinks remove kikes helping kebabs

All the cool guys want to learn how to remove kebabs nowadays.

I think he got manipulated it to what happened. some of the same things happened to clinton before him.

it'll be interesting if obama puts out a book in a few years. I don't think people understand how the government works or how much control the president has.

Is it not a chinese ZTZ88 tank?

Was looking up China's strategic airlift capabilities and came across this. kek - thieving fucking chinks.

archive.is/QjurH

Hopefully they won't also copy US military tactics

Who gives a shit if they do?

We don't need to be in Syria.

Russia and China have both fielded formidable fifth gen multirole stealthish fighters (J-11, Chinks/PAK FA T-50, Vodkas).

These aircraft have NOT been tested in open conflict unlike the F-22 and F-35 but appear to have almost identical qualities.

Right now we have Iran, Syria, Russia, and arguably the Turks confirmed in theater. If the Chinks come to the party, they'll want to test their new toy before having to use it against Japanese Defense Forces or actual US Navy.

Remember: US Navy has not fully upgraded to their F-35C fleet and is anticipated to do so over the course of the next 5-to-10. The Navy is at an extreme disadvantage in the South China Sea and it knows it. China testing its shit out against extremely weak air defense (manpads) is a great way to see if the hidden US/Israel FC towers manned by contractors in ISIS-controlled territory can actually pick up their telemetry and coordinate meaningful kinetic fire back at them.

If Fallout 4 is correct (lulz smug smirk), the conclusion of this is a wave of stealth attack bombers cruising over North America, dropping fiery destruction.

from what i gather all the sand niggers get their weapons via the chinks

F-22 and F-35 haven't flown a single genuine combat mission yet.

Also the J-11 isn't fifth generation low-visibility. These are.

There’s not a single thing that is threatening about the chink military in any way, shape, or form.

But for fuck’s sake, they will start WWIII on November 9, won’t they?

Why arn't you over there capturing oil manchild?

I fucking love this year.

Are you retarded? The petrodollar is at the very center of' the worldwide Jewish control system. The Rothschild control of the Fed gives them ability to print themselves money on demand, and the petrodollar ensures that this debased currency they print will be bought en masse around the world, and therefore retain value.

Or do you think kikes like Soros made their money by conducting actual business?

It's got nothing to do with full spectrum dominance and a new map for the Middle East right?

Problem for the USA/kikes is, China will be in Syria with troops on Syria's invitation, while the US can't deploy troops openly without it being an invasion.

So it's getting tricky for the US to still win this war, or make it drag on for more years, as the Chinese help might ensure a reasonably quick victory. I guess funding mudshit sheepherders to overthrow a legitimate government just doesn't do the trick anymore.

Chink army needs practise as they have no real world experience and this is a good fit as they can do it under poppa Putin's watchful and loving eyes. FUCK YOU Obama.

more sources:

archive.is/bhP1B - 3rd world war is taking place in Syria
archive.is/2k5Nl - Clinton: Russia and China will pay price for supporting Assad
archive.is/ZW2HB - World war 3 could be close

Hasn't China been saying they are going to "Deploy troops" for years now? And they never have. I'll believe it when those chinks finally mobilize.

Putin may just be lying about it. Maskirovka.

Here you go friend, this article explains what what you are confused about:
ftmdaily.com/preparing-for-the-collapse-of-the-petrodollar-system/
archive.is/5rB0H

It's partly about oil and NG
The Western aligned states want to run pipelines from the Gulf States through Syria and Turkey to Europe to cut off Russia

Not really, they're not even in the top 50 for oil production

Interventionism is only acceptable when it has white interests at heart.

Ehhhh. You are not all wrong but I wouldn't dismiss defending Israel as just plausible deniability.

When you take into account that jews are nothing but filthy snakes in human form who infiltrate governments and co-opt societies to do their bidding it's not hard to imagine that Israel is shooting for the Yinon plan and the USA (under the umbrella reasons of muh oil/dolllar/russia) are useful idiots in a more insidious objective.

Don't ever discount the kikes. They own the banks. They run the media. They lay out the terms.

I think both the Russians and the Chinese consider further US military intervention in Syria a given at this point. They're either trying to strengthen their position, or they're trying to deter the US from entering Syria altogether. Holy shit, is that pipeline really this important?

She put all the Clinton Foundations dirty paperwork in Chelsea's name, to protect herself. She doesn't give a shit about her kid.