Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls...

Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls. It would be possible to buy meat from the girls in the store.

Things to consider:

If you have something to add to this list, add it.
Would you eat it? Or work at slaughterhouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenude.eu/cover/amour-angels/26850/masha-and-sasha-in-masha-sasha
youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the name of the blond gal?

masha

No

that looks oddly realistic

She got too much ass.

what the fuck

Boobs are on point but that ass on her frame is too much, looks silly.

Are you suggesting it's a real baked corpse and not a prop? Any more info on it?

I did a error level analysis on the image found no evidence of adulteration. Movie prop? who knows.

n0t this shit again…

Yeah, thats awesome

It looks weird because it's a shoop. Pic related, the original

subtle

I'd allow it if only they have to be cows and get milked every day for years before being slaughtered.

Nothing like a cup of delicious milk!

Fucking vorefags.

milked and breed for years, than slaughtered

Finally a use for vegans.

You would have to asphyxiate them with helium. Painless and unexpected deaths yield the most tender meat.

I wonder what she looks like today…

She aged 60 years the very day after these photos were taken.

Her twin isn't much of a looker.
thenude.eu/cover/amour-angels/26850/masha-and-sasha-in-masha-sasha

ffs

she looks like hotwheels

bleach+eyes

bump for interest

did she died?

I've seen some wierd stuff in my day but this is out there.

what is this from?

I guess all of the attractive genes went to Masha lmao

So I guess the answer is "no"?

We could legalize the cannibalism of ugly, fat, and non-white girls to help cull those demographics.

It's just a sculpture made by a Jap who does all kinds of weird sculptures like that.

ugly, fat and nigger girls should become pet food or for charity dinners for the homeless
White and Asians for rest of humanity
All girls should have equal access to being processed

I'll cook you up you degenerate weeb faggot. Asians are too fucking numerous and I wouldn't cry to know the last Asian was killed off forever.

Asians shit in holes or on the streets everywhere don't even have proper toilets. They carry so many diseases. How are you going to cook them properly to ensure they don't infect you?

Females are more risky to consume by virtue of the fact that they are hypergamous - and therefore expose themselves to more vectors of disease than the average Male. Therefore, I refuse your offer.

Who hear wants to be slaughtered and eaten? Fuck dying normally and having my corpse go to waste and get filled with a bunch of preservatives and put in some grave or burned and put in an urn. I want to become food for animals or other humans. I am pretty bony though, 6'4" lanklet.

Explain that. I think men risk much more than women

Honestly, why feed humanity? Go and return to the soil.

It can be the case, if you're trying to fry Chad up. But despite the more active sex drive, men tend to go after safer sources of pleasure than women do.

Simply - dont cook diseased girls, just burn them
Speaking of the Asian, I meant those from the east (Japanice, Korean, ect)

Uhm, buy fresh young meat on slave market, then prepare it and cook for the party

blonde in the middle, yummy

I don't remember where I read this, but I think I read it's actually a loaf of bread made by some master baker or something.

Probably my favorite set of anything, right here. Impossible to find a good quality video of it, though.

Few more 'processing' images, for kicks.

All joking side, I would cook up and eat a baby. Adult humans probably not though, too much accumulated toxins.

Bump for interest.

How do people develop such disturbing paraphillias? I can at least see how cucks and pedos come about, from extremely low self-confidence– what the fuck makes people fetishize cannibalism??

Shit. I can't ignore those trips. Gimme a minute, I'll type something up.

Trips

(You)

also:

If I was a mod I would nuke this shit thread cannibalism is a mental disorder even in the wild animals don't eat each other and I thought pedo in \b\ was bad but this shit here is worse then pedophilia

What about pedo cannibals?

Alright. Well. First thing to underline is that vore isn't one fetish. It's a trillion sub-fetishes that do different things for different people. It get console-war levels of arbitrary and intense.

I'll talk about my case primarily, because it's what I know best. For me, it comes from having a highly abusive and isolated childhood by a pathologically obsessive mother. My entire conception of affection and intimacy is permanently interwoven with the idea of abuse. It would be more correct to say that I'm not into cannibalism, but BDSM, and cannibalism is just one extreme form of it. For example, cannibalism itself isn't what I'm into: it's girls suffering helplessly and intimately. The fear, the helpless struggle, the despair, and finally surrender. I actually prefer them eaten by inhuman monsters, not other people. There are undercurrents of extremely dark emotion that goes with it, each making it appealing in its own way. I went through periods of extreme, manic depression where I'd become obsessed with the reality of death. I still kind of see it as a waiting catharsis; a silver lining. So I think that kind of softens the blow of someone dying during something erotic, even though it's still horrific when the idealization filter isn't in place. (I had to learn intentionally how to ignore the aspects I disliked; more on that later.) I've also got severe abandonment issues, so there's a sort of comforting permanence in the idea of claiming a girl irrevocably. That can be appealed to in a lot of ways, from saccharine idealized marriage to turning her into stone and keeping her as a decoration, to eating her and making her a part of myself. I like the idea of being able to eat a girl and keep her soul, like an enslaved ghost, for company.

What ultimately got me into it was meeting somebody I cared about very much that was into it. She explained it in a way that made it all click. She fantasized about being taken for everything she was worth: body, mind, soul, and everything each could give. Forced labor and meat from the body, for example. She wanted to be eaten by a beautiful Lamia, because she could die knowing she'd go towards improving something greater than herself. She liked the idea of her predator becoming more shapely from her 'contribution'. Needless to say, there's some pretty extreme self-worth issues going on there for her, too. But that appealed deeply to my twisted sense of familial affection; I was taught that to suffer against your will was good and laudable if it benefited the person 'above' you. So I think that connected the ideas full circle to me, and in becoming able to appreciate the prey's perspective, became okay with the idea of being the predator. She was way more hardcore than I, though. She liked the idea of being skewered on a steel spit and turned alive over a fire. I had a rather incredulous conversation with her about what fire actually does to a human. By the end I had learned to whitewash and idealize it to the point of enjoyability. Downplayed pain, handwaved charring/blistering, etc. She just glistens and squirms in pronounced but not hell-like pain while gradually turning a tasty golden brown.

So yeah. Fucked up ideas of duty/love/affection from childhood abuse, mostly. A few other eccentricities and insecurities help. But I needed to understand what the prey was getting out of it too before I could make the plunge.

get fucked, faggot

HAHAH she's got the woman-power tattoo, oh shit that's rich. Saved as "typical feminist"

Also that makes a lot of sense, thanks for the long and detailed explanation. I actually had something like a "vore" fetish when I was a child. I was obsessed with getting "eaten" by monsters and animals, now that I think about it. I would ask my friends to do elaborate RPs and make up little pillow forts that were stomachs. The fetish faded when I hit puberty and started fantasizing about sex with girls.

Off to the chamber you go Nigger

Hey, I did too. I was far less developed in my 'tastes' back then and cared less about what role I was in, so I sometimes imagined being tied up and eaten, usually by a giant spider or something. I had a real fascination with macabre reality; loved to read about how creepy predators did their prey. I grew out of it for like 20 years, and then bam, I meet this girl and it all comes back to me, except this time I'm the one tying and eating.

Stereotypes always tend to play themselves out, eh?

I wish I still had the vore fetish honestly. Compared to a lot of the stuff I've gotten into over the years of loneliness and desperation it seems pretty decent. That being said, I never found cannibalism arousing. It was always monsters, dinosaurs, things like that- vampires were the closest thing.

That's good and well. Probably healthier anyways; not really viable to ever be tempted to act on it, no matter how obsessed you might ever get. I'm kind of the same anyways; even though I like to imagine eating girls, it's never in a very realistic way. I just can't get into knife-and-fork stuff, for example; I want to swallow them whole. Blood is a panic-button turnoff, ironically. So that requires some fast and loose imagination on how I'm doing it anyways, which generally leaves me as some kind of monster, even if it's just a paranormal humanoid of some sort, like you mentioned.

I can't really overstate how much I like the helpless-writhing-in-confinement aspect, so heavy bondage followed by pain (or forced pleasure) and rounding off with a claustrophobic consumption is perfect. Top-tier are absorbtion via a nonsolid body, or using some kind of prehensile tail/tentacle to swallow them lengthwise like a snake. Or like Cell, if you need a better visual reference. Don't care for that art style, though.

Here's a handful more. Gotta head to bed for now, though. Goodnight!

sawse on the last .gif plz?

it's from a degenerate femicunt fake "artist" who uses complete moral incompetence, lack of any kind of creative skill beyond a basic idea, by-the-book basic photographic lighting, holier-than-thou vegan attitude in the defense of those poor oppressed beasts and a large dose of legitimized exhibitionism to express her deepest emotions for the glory of cultural marxism
"miru kim: the pig that therefore I am"

Somebody hasn't seen Russian matures.

Here's a better picture of them all with blue-hair more visible. Also, my future yacht.

extra raw

filet-o-girl

Thank you, I now understand something better. I mean it's still revolting but at least I get it.

she looks for her transport to the slaughterhouse

Those are the shittiest shops imaginable.

Thanksgiving at the Clintons?

One of you is obviously a britbong and the other not.
In britbongistan an "asian" is a shitskinned sand nigger, and everywhere else in the world, an "asian" is a slant-eye.

Fuck, that actually looks halfway decent.

Any girls here fantasize about being eaten?

I'm a curious person, so if I was presented with the opportunity to try human female, that volunteered and willingly was slaughtered and it was prepared properly, I mean I'd at least take a nibble out of morbid curiosity.

nice filet

This is truly my fetish. Moar?

I want to know how long girl can hang like this without any (or little) damage?

Not very. A few minutes, max. The rope cuts off circulation. In setups where she has to stay up for a long time you have to use specialized padded cuffs.

So, how long with these cuffs (several days/weeks)?

Even then, you're getting hours at best. Humans have endoskeletons, not exoskeletons. We aren't designed for constant external pressure.

What is the result of long term hanging? If pain only, it could be good for girls who like extreme sex

Uh. How long term? A day? You might get away with just permanent nerve damage, which will cause lifelong pain and loss of mobility due to balance problems. Longer? Tissue death of everything separated from the circulatory system, followed by necrosis and gangrene. Her feet would rot off.

Trust me, I've looked into it. I like the idea of leaving her to hang for months.

It seems to be very difficult, but not impossible.
There is need to develop safe cuffs that allow blood flow and others

Well get on it. I'll be your first customer.

Fresh meat, coming up.

no, but I would legalize eating useless pieces of shit with no value for society like you.

White meat or dark meat, user?

I'd be happy to eat women, but only sexually. This whole cannibalism thing is fucking retarded. Go die.

I plan on getting a wife and a daughter, so I wouldn't normally allow it, since it conflicts with my wishes partially.
But since niggers also conflict with my wishes partially it would be alright to eat nigger girls and pajeet I guess.

Das rayciss

Fuck, only niggers and pajeets? How about we just make it out-of-race only? I'd like some Chinese food.

I'm not sure it makes a difference but sure go ahead.
I was mostly imagining them to be skinned in the first place like how you would buy rabbits.

Oh. I guess it's moot in that case. I like the idea of swallowing them alive, whole, and kicking.

Cook each grill depending on her nationality

How so? Like, prepare them as their own local cuisine?

Obviously if you eat a Mexican girl she will be street tacos.

Japanese girl gets rolled up in rice.

Black girls will be eaten with hunger?

No, they'll be dog food

Huh. Well, that'd be cool. I like girls turning on spits, so I guess I'd be on the look out for Middle Eastern and Hawaiian girls. Oh, wait. I should get a Frenchie and Sous Vide her.

she's fucking cute!

Yeah, she would taste great

Gallitsin did nothing wrong tbh

Please do not talk about eating my wife ever again.

But there's meat on her in all the right places!

hip implants/the fuck?

Dunno. Maybe just perfect genetics. I suspect that will actually result in problems later in life, but for the span of that picture, dayum.

underfuckingrated

youtube.com/channel/UC-vLt8kavxOk5w4xuMMR5Zw

Thanks to this thread I had a waking dream that I read here that Mascha was coming out with an all brand-new set and when I fully awoke I was severely dissapointed.

Thanks, /b.

Masha's example shows that women should be eaten when they are young and when they have developed bodies. That is why I propose an age in which a girl can be converted into meat between 15 and 25 years old.

Is this good age for meatgirls?

I think yes. It would provide best quality/quantity ratio of girl meat

If she's Arabic you rotate her constantly on a automatic vertical spit and slice of long lengths of meat with a big knife into kebab

If she's Hawaiian you rotate her on a hand cranked horizontal spit and serve with an apple in her mouth and pineapple slices on her back

My dream is to have a 6' tall 400 redhead wife with 40JJ tits and long curly hair that I can milk using a goat milking machine and add to coffee, icecream or milkshakes.

She can turn some of the milk into cheese by churning it so I can watch her giant tits sway around as she pumps the shaft, maybe get her a necklace with a big rusty cowbell on it.