Mika On Weight Talk: What Year Are We In?

Mika On Weight Talk: What Year Are We In? | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Women must not be subject to insults in the [Current Year]
Just like men are never insulted

Wow, I just can't even.

Haven't people been making small dick jokes about Trump since day one?

.mp4

what are Mr Universe pageants

A beauty contestant being fired for her weight? OMG I can't even.

Are you kidding me?

Like, Donald Trump, a businessman and a presidential nominee can be overweight but a beauty contestant winner cannot? How does that make any sense? XD

IT HAPPENS TO BE TWO THOUSAND SIXTEEN CE.

Someone should kick Mika in the face.

IT'S 2016 GENTLEMEN

I think it'd be funny if we start signing up all fat democratic women to a weight watchers mailing list

Who is that nonsense even for? Anyone who understands baseball understands no woman will ever be able to throw a proper fastball.

They really just need to get fucked by Chads.

Well maybe with a shitload of steroids, but then the tranny freak will die at 30 years old.

It's for nobody, and compete trash. I have to watch it because of work, and it's probably one of the worst things fox is putting out. It makes Empire, the black show soap opera, look passable

It's late 2 CYE (current year era)

It would be 1 CYE as last year was literally current and would thus be year zero. I actually like this and will start using this in the future.

Jesus Christ, you can see how slowly the actor is pitching the ball. They're not even trying.

Here's the blue print. I would rather talk about America and what I want to do for her, but I have no problem discussing various people who have taken issue with me in my lifetime if we can spend equal time address people in Miss Clinton's life who take issue with her.

Is this a parody?

Ok. It's officially Fall of 1CYE.

However, as a woman's weight increases inversely proportionally to her attractiveness, she begins to see dindus as her salvation.

Think about it. That was probably the fastest any of the actresses the casting crew looked at could manage.

so the 400 lb hax0r is a grill?
I hope she posts tits.

Cry more you old slut.

Isn't this literally a Futurama episode?

Even then the body frame required just doesn't exist in women. Even with steroids and 20 years of training the bset woman today wouldn't compete 50 years ago.

Her form is terrible even for little league pitchers.

I found that terrible interview they're discussing. Don't watch if you're triggered by vicious fatshaming.

COME ON GUYS WHAT YEAR ARE WE IN

As a black dude, this is what 'Game' sounds like.

No matter what, he's able to command a room and still be relevant enough to want to be listened to.

That MONSTER
user, please spoiler this vulgar fat shaming racist, like seriously, I cant even right now…
I mean, what year is it ffs?!

What the fuck does being black have anything to do with your following statement

Just like throwing that in there to see who pays attention to useless stuff

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I don't get it? Whats the problem with that interview?

k

I MEAN, COME ON!

/thread

Fatshaming might finally be the bridge too far for shitlibs. Sure they'll make a big song and dance about how obese women shouldn't be "fatshamed", but they certainly won't shy away from calling their opponents fatties

There must be more examples. Please post some if you know any.

So they can dish it out but can't take it? I see.

Ecclesiazusae is folding out right before our eyes

2015 years since we killed christ

IT'S THE 21st CENTURY

C U R R E N T
U
R
R
E
N
T
Y E A R
E
A
R

Its like they think fat shaming works on men and women the same.

Women are devastated by someone calling them a lard ass fatty. Men will agree with the person and recognize they have to get off their ass and lose that fat.

Are these women retarded? I know, rhetorical question

I couldn't get past halfway thru that shit. The cuck level in that room was too much for me to stomach. I instinctively wanted to face fuck Mika in front of them cucked out faggots.

Obviously its current year or there wouldn't be so many fat fucks.

she's still trying to worm her way back into her masters' good graces after it came out that she has the hots for the trumpenfuhrer.

too bad too, she was actually starting to become likeable before her backtrack

Goddamn I couldnt get past halfway thru his uhhh, speech and uhhhh people, uhhh, say hes a brilliant orator.

Softball exists for a reason

Call me anything y'all want to call me, but I seriously want to smash Mika's cunt and smash it hard

lonely

fug, youre probably right. Still wanna pound Mika and play with her big tits

THIS MAN IS A BIGOT!