T
I
N
G
W
A
R
S

Would any kind anons enlighten me and others on some of the history between these two. I know they hate each other since forever, but would they risk going to war even with nukes?

They basically already tried to genocide each other without nukes when pakistan was just formed.
I believe if there were no international repercussions from US or China or whatever, they'd have pushed the button years ago.

if a true islamic fanatic takes power in pakistan thats a real possibility. it would basicly be a kind of suicide bombing, just on a much, much larger scale than usualy.

Here's to hoping they kill each other without ruining the rest in the world in the process

Pretty sure they dont have nuklear missiles that can reach europe or the US.
The realy problem would be that our spineless politicians would take a war as an excuse to let more pakis into europe. and those childfucking cunts are literaly the last poeple you ever want anywhere near you.

if that happens when we finaly have right wing governments in the us and europe i couldnt give a shit. if it happened now, we're utterly fucked.

Hitler dubs confirm Persia will revive during the age of Rahowa.

That would only be a good thing if Iran removed the whole "kill everyone that insults islam" system they have right now.

Without the arabs shitting up Iran the Persians will naturally renounce islam, the religion was forced on them anyway.

The Persians should just take up Zoroastrianism again. Zoroaster is GOAT.

I'm just afraid they'll either ruin the environment with nuclear or dirty weapons, or they'll get other countries involved. With the kike leadership white nations have, a war that is not needed is always on the horizon

Why do you think Israel will never give land to muslims?

Because Greater Israel is comprised of all land south of Antolia and east of the Suez?

At least something is going into the loo…

nuclear weapons arent much of an environmental thread. dirty bombs could be a real problem though, and i wouldnt put it past pakistan to use them.
as for the rest of the world, no nuklear power will want to get realy involved, since it would put them at all kinds of risks.
or im completely wrong and we end up with a china, russia, usa free for all.

kek

Is India a ZOG country? I'm pretty sure it is. But yeah look forward to Kikes really putting the pressure on Pakistan soon since they're one of the only Arab countries with nukes.

Who would win in the case of a nuclear exchange?

Humanity.

Not really.They jumped on the globalist leftards' anti-West bandwagon out of sheer butthurt for having the bongs flailing their racial superiority in their faces for the last couple of centuries but that's just rhetoric.

In actuality pajeets are pretty nationalistic bad goyim by modern standards and that's the reason the ZOG aligns itself with Pakshitstan despite the later being a literal terrorist breeding shithole.

That would be a very slow process if it happens at all.

Pakistan is gonna get fucked. Indian army will shit in all the pakistani streets, women, and sheep.

Pakistan has Saudi Arabia as an ally, they will buy them fancy toys that india can't afford.

India can survive the nuclear exchange better than Pakistan. Bigger and more people.

Unless China joins in on the fun

I don't think "surviving" is anything to envy if those two go at it, but point taken.

Your country is desolate, your cities are littered with poo: your land, strangers poo on it in your presence, and it is desolate, as pooed in by strangers.

They're both Indian but one's Muslim while one's Hindu.

Hindu one is stronger is every possible way.

Between the two, India is infinitely preferable to Pakistan.
If only because India isn't an Islamic country.

Always side with India. The dravidians in the south can be easily wiped out, and the northern aryans (more numerous) are genetically caucasoid.

Do the two different types of pajeet hate each other?

Reminder

Both Pakistan and India are atomic states. In the event of a full scale war likelihood of them deploying atomic weapons are high. While not as powerful as nuclear weapons even a limited exchange could kill billions in seconds. This could trigger a chain reaction involving multiple nuclear armed states that could bring about a holocaust of immeasurable proportions.

God speed you magnificent bastards and may memes be with us.

Good night, and good luck.

At the very end muslims dont have control over their own weapons, check shariah.

Only one side needs to pull the trigger when it comes to atomic combat. Whether Pakistan answers or not is irrelevant.

Hell, the samson option may be triggered by accident anyway when (((they))) feel threatened. Things can go to shit real quick when atomic weapons are involved. If inda does fire first it will be a shitshow for sure.

The situation between Pakistan and India goes something like this:
India and Pakistan hate eachother, and always will until one destroys the other.
Pakistan's military is laughable compared to India's, and they've lost in practically every war they've fought (hence why they mostly stick to funding insurgencies now).
However, Pakistan has considered deploying low-yield nuclear weapons on its own soil to defend the wave of pajeets that will probably come once India decides to stop taking Pakistan's shit.
From there, either India retreats, retaliates (with conventional or nuclear weapons), or China, America, or some other world power steps in and resolves the conflict with heavy back-hands to both states, likely resulting in the fall of Pakistan's military dictatorship and both India and Pakistan getting rid of their nukes.

Well thats funny, but Indian numbers are the reason that Pakistan chased the nuke. Because otherwise India eats them.

This only happened once, In South Africa, and for very peculiar reasons

they have nuclear weapons. there is no difference between atomic and nuclear weapons.

You're retarded. such a scenario hasn't been realistic since the cuban missile crisis; we know where every nuke is, where it can go, and how it would get there.
it's not like they have ICBMs, which are practically the only thing that can travel significant distances reliably.

All this would be something to worry about if nukes were real.

So how likely is this to become a big war?

I bet you are Bosnian.

Crossing fingers.

Semantics mien friend. Perhaps they've updated their stockpiles since the 80's but as far as I know they're still using atomic bombs…unless china has given India a helping hand.

Geographically they're right next to each other so . Hence the border conflict. Even a lowly pea shooter missile at 1km could get quite far inside India's border. Leave it to shitskins to fire nukes at relatively point blank range…

With India's population centers even a near miss will leave quite a few designated shitting burn marks in shit coated streets.

ah yes, they're as fake as those spherical earth models.

More than likely the US and Russia will intervene on their preferred "side". Still it's not every day you get to see two counties bordering one another armed with nuclear missiles engaging in open hostilities.

Probably less than 2% chance of actually atomic engagement. But that's a mean ass 2%.

Are you aware that India has a functional space program? Yesterday they put a weather satellite into orbit and there is literally no difference between being able to put a satellite into orbit and having global (nuclear) strike capability. That's why Sputnik was such a big deal and started the space race.

But delivery on both sides have never been the problem. The real issue is that, in the event of collapse or conflict, butthurt pakis might "accidentally" allow their nuclear weapons to fall into the hands of Islamic terrorists that will use them against the west. Kind of like how they "accidentally" sheltered Osama Bin Laden for years in a compound across the street from a Pakistan military academy.

Assuming of course that nuclear weapons are real. Which they aren't.

This

This is what the problem is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Pakistan_Economic_Corridor

It makes India hysterical.

Does it have a toilet?

Pakistan is a nuclear power?

Yup, their arsenal isn't as big or advanced as India's but it's the only reason they still exist as a country

So a bunch of loo dodgers are throwing their shit at each other - what's the news?