My gf. Wwyd?

My gf. Wwyd?

IMPREGNATE

Well for starters I wouldn't cover her face like that.

She’s a public service worker my dude.

That's okay. She can be a service worker and an internet whore at the time time. It's 2018 my dude, women can do all kinds of things. Even pretend they can be president.
Oprah 2020, Amirite

Fuck Oprah. Here’s tits and ass.

would make her grow out her hair, put on some weight and work out, she is just skin an bones. decent skeletal foundation though, also would knock her up immediately, looks like she's getting on in years.

Nice ass, can we get one from behind with no panties

I'm guessing German or Polish?

Cut off her head and rape the dead corpse. I would cum so hard knowing that the dumb feminist would hate that a man is sticking his dick inside of her bloody neck stump

I don't think you'd have to be a feminist to hate that.

No, but a feminist would hate it especially hard

not muh cup of tea

pussy pic

This^^^

If she is a disgusting leftie, it wouldnt matter to me afterwards, but that body, holy shit. I would try to mentally destroy her and keep her as a brood mare.

Why do homosexuals even respond to threads about women?

Because they get off on attention

Get her a fucking wig and hope the cancer is finally done with

Why do heteros post threads about women on a board full of gays?

tell her stop pretending to be a boy and grow her fucking hair out like a woman should do

OP wishes she was a boy, and likes that haircut. Probably makes her wear a strapon to peg him with, too.

sadly, you're probably right

Well… hopefully this isn't her usual hairstyle and was just something temporary (got something in her hair and had to cut it off). Since she's taken wouldn't do anything either.

Would fuck her. But since she probably wouldn't wanna fuck me it would become rape…

pussy?

The real question is wwjd?

Donate some hair.

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Matthew:23:33

Probably would cast her out.

i'd ask for more pics
and slam her up against that wall

This is how hard you fail OP.