Fap to girls you know: the thread

fap to girls you know: the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/0ef88cac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone else not know any girls besides your Mom?
Just me?
……okay….

i dont see girls, i see grannies

Jaja

i once handed money to a supermarket cashier who was a girl

does that count?

she was talking to another cashier at the time and didn't make eye contact with me.

daisy

tsk

STRAIGHT OUTTA 4CHAN

I usually hate people who do this, but honestly these girls all look busted up. Don't you guys know any hot ones?

This girl is a sjw feminist gamer girl trash and I fap to hatefuck fantasies of her. I'm Beta af.

user sure knows a lot of dolphin.

keep going. this makes the thread both more arousing and more entertaining.

This is the only girl I know that I fap to.

post more pics of the cat

ok

for the record I didn't have this saved prior to your request

My best collection pasted.co/0ef88cac

Thanks, he looks underweight. I hope that big assed chick feeds him enough.

I don't blame you, user.

already done today and didn't need any pics tbh

I have problems.

This girl cut her hair short and became a dyke. WWYD with her?

Deeepthroat until straight again.

I have problems.

10/10 kissable tummy

Just ask the H cup girl for sexy pics and post them here, then don't do anything. Win/Win/Win

I wish I knew her cycle. If I got her at the right time I could go over and fuck her. I'm basically all of her fetishes. Oh and she likes stormtroopers for some reason. The star wars ones. I've thought so many times about just showing up at her apartment dressed as one and claiming I was taking her prisoner. She'd find a babysitter for her kid and run off with me no questions asked.

It's all about her mood though. I messaged her on fetlife, she immediately picked me up and we spent the night together. Then she made excuses not to talk to me for two weeks, then saw me on tinder and swiped right and we started talking again, but then all her conversations were about depressing shit and I had other options so I stopped trying.

I will treasure my memories of sex with her for the rest of my life. Only downside was she didn't like facials. She swallowed three loads that night but just ignored all talk of facials.

this is something I'd end up doing.
Being normal to further some abstract autistic revenge fantasy.
are you me?

No, I don't date 3DPD. I'm not a loser. I have standards!

moar tbh

hitachi magic wand torture

here she is with her long-term lesbian girlfriend

she's cute

i cant fap, i know no one in this thread

Here, let me help you out. Just make sure to click on it to get the animated goodness.

I'd make right suck me off and force left to watch

you don't know her!

Nice!

I heard dolphins stink pretty bad. Sometimes they rape sexy women that swim with them at touristy resort places, and they reportedly smell bad. Is this true of female dolphins because I think that would be a turn off .

Fuck your faggot 4chan generic wwyd thread This is now a sexy dolphin thread.

fuck OP post sexy 2D's

here are some girls I know >>>/cuckchan/

what savages

she's the one in the middle. i want to splatter my milky-white wad all over that delicious 100head