What's the best revenge you've ever gotten?

What's the best revenge you've ever gotten?
There was this fat kid in my physics class back in high school who was always leeching off me. Trying to copy my project, trying to get the Snapchat of a girl that added me herself, trying to talk over me, taking my spot in class and shit. So one day I walked into class and he was laying on my desk/table playing on his phone. The teacher was out in the hallway. I told him to get the fuck off my desk. He was like"make me bitch" so I pushed the lardass off and he literally just fell flat on his back onto the ground. It was fucking hilarious. He got up and was like "I'm gonna kick your fuckin ass" and I said "no you fuckin aren't bitch" and he just looked around seeing if anyone was gonna rescue him like the faggot princess he was. Then he sat down and I basically just laughed my ass off the whole class. Oh and the best part was the teacher walked in at the end and kind of just let me do my thing.

Once there was this stu from cuckchan that created this terrible thread and I told them their story about revenge was a bit of a yawner and then saged and left.

in high school we gutted a freshly killed deer on top of a kids car when it was -10 degrees outside so it froze all over the car for being asian

What type of Asian? I object to disparaging Asians who have hot sisters because otherwise they're gonna turn into male SJWs and eventually turn their sisters into SJWs

u wished u did this
truth is you arnt bullied u arnt smart enough to steal results from and your fat
i hope u think about this op your fgtry has to stop

It was a basic physics class, the other kid was really just retarded.

Also I never said I was bullied, I was a total outsider in high school. I shaved my head completely when I was 17 and everyone thought I was neo Nazi (true tbh) so they respected me but didn't want to be around me anyways.

This isn't exactly "revenge revenge" as I wasn't actually planning it but when it happened I was thinking it over after the fact and a sudden realization came to me that I did do it for revenge and I was just laughing to myself all night.

My Aunt fucking ruined my life but I took something from her that she'll never realize. I took her daughter's innocence

Please kill yourself haha thanks^^^

Wow. You really got back at your aunt by raping a kid she doesn't even care about.

Good job, buddy.

Buttcheeks face.lol

Never talking to someone again even when they want to

Alright get ready for some shit. This is the story of how I lost my virginity, also kinda doubles as a revenge story/karmic retribution.

Pretty sure the first two niggers told the robber, because friend tells me that the robber knew exactly where the stash was, but he doesn't blame me because niggers watched me walk from his house (plus he was the one who shorted them, which i had no idea of)
(1/2)

In hindsight I probably could've blackmailed the dumb whore into some shit, but I didn't think about it at the time because it was my first pussy and i was kinda sad when she left, but now looking back I realized that she was using me just like she is using my friend. I think that maybe she thought she could move in with me, securing her way in by fucking me but I told her that could never happen because its not my house and my grandma couldn't support another person living there. To this day I dont regret any of it bc no longer a virgin, even if my virginity was lost to a cum dumpster it still counts. Now I'm working towards not being a neet and losing some weight, hopefully one day finding a real gf, one that isn't a total whore, although sadly most bitches around here are just like that.

back to halfchan with this story

Had an annoying lesbian at work who was lazy as fuck. Sometimes even slept on the job. I made sure the boss noticed what she was fucking up. They fired her after 6 weeks.

Thats not revenge youre just a child molester

No that is an story of love, on the third act he kidnaps the girls to live in the woods but they discover one thing: giant sloths are still alive.

That is shitty. Lots of people drive Asian cars, it is no big deal anymore. This is not 1970.

Pretty sure this is it, what I and my colleagues are doing right now….destroying Holla Forums. I wasn't a fan of the chosen method at first, it was too slow for my tastes, but now that it has been going on for awhile I am enjoying the time it gives me to savor every moment. The guy who planned all this is definitely sadistic, in a sick way, but damned if I am not enjoying it.

:)

Used to post peoples' phone numbers in prank call threads a lot. Got a lot of people to change their phone numbers multiple times, because they didn't know it was me and kept giving me their new numbers. One time I posted someone's parents' number for months on end, telling people to tell the mother that the father was having an affair. I can't know for sure that it was my fault, but I know they sold the house and I suspect it was due to divorce.

Found him again.

top kek

damn nigga, you edgy and your smiley face being reddit-spaced from you block of text tells me you're an absolute faggot who sucks OP's dick

Pretty sad that there are still people out there that don't follow the "Bros before hoes" mantra. That line of thinking has gotten me out of so much shit.

itt betas

Most of the examples I'm thinking of are just exes that cheated on me, then I moved on to someone else and as a result of the relationship became more jaded and ambivalent to relationships resulting in me getting better with women and being happy while my exes got crazier, lonelier and miserable.

My favorite isn't an ex though, it was this random girl online, back in the days of AIM.

You diseased jewish piece of shit.

More.

Welcome to Holla Forums.
Thanks for the tears, they were delicious!

I think you have a nice neck.