IT'S HAPPENING, KING NIGGER TO CONSIDER MILITARY OPTIONS

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/781488743454736384

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/781525468801601536

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU
dcclothesline.com/2013/09/04/u-s-soldiers-in-open-rebellion-against-obamas-war-in-syria/
archive.is/atjJN
globalresearch.ca/u-s-coalition-intelligence-operations-room-inside-syria-destroyed-by-russian-missile-attack-thirty-israeli-american-british-turkish-saudi-qatari-intelligence-officials-killed-report/5547099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For fucks sake, at least screncap twitter posts, you do not want this shit to be memory holes

Oh boy. Our military gets to go save ISIS.

Already a thread covering this:

Won't sage though, because more people should be made aware of this situation.

All according to plan, hehehe….

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

nigger

Obongo can't leave fast enough

When did it become acceptable to the US to negotiate with terrorists? When they are your terrorists.

I think he realizes he's not going to leave a legacy worth a damn and may as well just cash in at this point.

isn't conflict news one of this guys twitters?

This is evil.

Syria should just make a lot of noise about this and literally gas the kikes at this point.

Someone e-mail this to Assad or something.

Who the fuck wants to fight Russia to protect ISIS?

Remember the 6.000.000 bakeries, goy

It's also a sign Hillary has lost or is too irredeemable to risk a rig. They know Trump is coming so Plan B is to make sure Trump is forced to deal with the mess.

I'm sure they're aware.

I don't think he can mobilize in less than two months, but maybe I'm being too optimistic that maybe he'll get pushback from generals who would stall until Trump.

People who would be arrested if it was found out they were coordinating such groups.

Wikileaks needs to deliver.

Honestly fucking kill me.

trillion

Honestly fucking kill them**

FTFY

This needs to be a serious option.

A leak won't expose anything, you need a happening to shake people up into action. We can't even indict our secretary of state for clear cut, yet relatively innocent compared to her other dealings, crimes.

Nobody in our military likes king nigger. I really think after a certain point you'll see orders disobeyed

Holla Forums is an imageboard of peace user

Maybe Russia will back off until Trump gets into office?

Putin will only tolerate so much before the risk is greater than the reward. If events reach beyond a certain point, not even Trump can stop it.

bump for this, amazing how few people know that virtually every neo-cohen involved in pushing the Iraq war (Pearle, Clarke, Wolfowitz, etc..) had written a paper for fucking ISRAEL just a few years earlier on what was best for THEIR security.

Why does this pic make me laugh guys?

Not only the first black president, but the first president to win a Nobel peace prize that started a thermonuclear world war.
Now, that's a one of a kind legacy.
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a coup by the US army. This war will destroy both.

This seems more like a dick showing contest and less like a provocation of war.

Can a president be impeached a month before his term is up?

Here are two documentaries which expose those traitorous rats.

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

God fucking damn it OP, at least double check your sources.

that's a lot of traitors

A lame duck nigger a month before he goes to begin collecting his tens of millions in gibes me for 10 min speeches to every big Jew firm on the planet as the Jews begin crowining him "saint nigger" who tried to save the world and who tried to save the Us economy but had all his wonderful plans ruined by evil white racists begins…

So he'll go to war just before Trump wins eh.

Saint nigger would have produced a perfect utopia..if only the evil White racists in congress had let him.
Just WAIT for next few months when you see how hard the Jews begin pushing this narrative. you're going to see movies, TV documentaries, everything you can imagine.

"Obonogo was the greatest president the US ever had, but evil White racist stopped all his great plans bc they didn't like him for being a nigger."

THIS.

We need to solve our fucking problems permanently, goddammit.

thanks for this, have never seen before, will watch. For as much as I hate leftists in UK, at least they are Jew-wise and the fact that they are at least honest about the kikes having the largest open-air prison in the world in gaza and shooting fish in a barrel every few years in actually a good thing.

You're welcome.

You will probably be interested in this one as well:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E70BwA7xgU

dcclothesline.com/2013/09/04/u-s-soldiers-in-open-rebellion-against-obamas-war-in-syria/

we need to revive these hashtags

found your problem nigger

hah……

I'm tired of Holla Forums being right, I want this shit to end

In times of war Obongo can declare martial law. Under martial law, the election will be suspended. This can last for 90 days under an executive order without going through congress.

Hes trying to buy himself and Killary an extra 90 days.

Stopping Trump is just icing on the cake.

Was getting happening-fatigue from the debates and blue balls from the lack of a response and finally nigger-fatigue from the chimpouts. I had to clean my palette, user. Bad time to decompress, I know.

DB -7%

PREPARE THY SOULS

If they understood their fucking oaths(they don't) and had balls(they don't) they would refuse the order of the jew's nigger pet.

Hopefully Russia sees that the American public overwhelmingly would appreciate being friendly with Russia and they respond to Oniggers transgressions in an appropriate, yet tempered, manner.

Its needed sometimes. This shit can weigh heavy on ones soul. Ive taken brief period off for R&R but the from here on out there will be no days off shit is far too crucial.

That is most likely the plan. It will not go over well at fucking all.

see

#ididntjoin
#vetsonsyria

Twitter has deleted these hashes from 2013

wew im not surprised at all

bet we can get it trending again.

Going to ride out WW3 in Canada. Sorry America, but I hope Russia absolutely wrecks you in Syria.

we heard the exact shit in ukraine
btw, ww3 didn't happen

I look back on this (still watching the first one)– literally every one is a Jew, and I noticed one (Robert Kagan) is the Jew husband of Shillary's presumptive sec. of defensive, Victoria Nuland.
Do people not realize that shillary is going to be an extension of the neo-cons and take the US to war in Syria, Iran, and the Ukraine and possibly start WW 3 with Russia?
Will say one thing– if I have to whip out my cock and jerk off at a draft board, will not go to fight in the Israeli foreign legion, they can put me in fucking prison if they want.
She'll destroy the fucking world if she wins. How do people not notice these things?

You're fucking retarded if you can't see the signs that shit is escalating and the fuse will be lit soon, whether in Syria or somewhere else.

liberals are the epitome of normalfaggotry

libs

I've hear that every single time Obongo does anything, and yet you continue to march for zog like the good little goyim you are.
Why should this time be different?

This is a weak as fuck attempt to get us into a war. Obama's only benefit is he's so bad, he can't even fuck us over properly.

(((who))) would want such a thing?

why the fuck did he even get it in the first place? he was in office for less than a year and basically hadn't done anything at all yet

Shitty source.

Obama has been seeking options on Syria for months. They have nothing to suggest besides going to war with Russia (officially).

The kikes are probably satisfied but the Obama administration is getting BTFO on all fronts right now. They're losing every battle at home and abroad and can't do anything about it. Even when they DO execute an operation successfully, it usually backfires within days or weeks.

Their PR is so out of control (out of touch with reality), they're telling Russia their soldiers will be going back in body bags if they don't leave Syria. Might as well show some honesty for once and tell the world that IS is a US-Israeli organization.

wasn't there a movie coming out about Obama soon?

i bet it will be nothing but the (((truth)))

To pull the wool over the people's eyes, why else.

"He won the peace prize, he the only president who did it!" And the libtards would call him the best and greatest president ever.

Because he was a symbol of setting aside our racial differences and coming together as a united race, the human race. It was basically a presidential "congratulations for being black teens!" award.

fucking god dammit.

But Trump as a temper….and has said mean things…he'll start WW3…even though he's stated his intention to have better relations with Russia…

Blame the (((mainstream media))).

If any other group had such power and influence over the most powerful country on Earth they'd surely call attention to it.

RUSSIA IS SPAMMING PEPES.. WE MUST GO TO WAR WITH THEM!!

Do you know 95% of all Jew funding this presidential campaign has gone to the Clintonistas? And that isn't even accounting for the big Jew corporations.
Despite his daughter converting to kikery, I think the Jews know that after being elected, he might well call out the Jews for extorting $38 billion from the US when the nation is not only broke, but $23 trillion in debt.

archive.is/atjJN

you know, part of me hopes she does win and start WW 3. We'll see how many of her nu-male and feminist volunteer as cannon fodder.
No Trump supporter is going to war for the Jews, I'll see you all in prison. If anyone wants to dump some propaganda to the useful idiots on half-chan, there's a Jew Snake Crimes (NYT) article called "hillary the hawk" and many others on antiwar.com, many good ones by a former CIA agent named Philip Giraldi.

these cucks have to understand, that $250 mill in her "foundation" was a down payment for wars they expect to be fought.

requesting that pic

US / Jews losing their proxy war, better send some white goyim to die

Like hell.

Expect Vietnam war era levels of outrage.

And remember to buy guns.

Trips confirm, I hope this falls flat when he tries it. He's running out of time as it is, he probably won't have enough time to mobilize anything.

Even if he does, people on both sides will lose their shit cause Americans are tired of war as it is.

Well beta nu cucks would make shitty soldiers, so would niggers, spics, and muslims, but watch them all get drafted anyway if the shit really does get that thick.

They'll all cry and march on like good goys though, very few will actually start destroying things from the inside. I'm gonna laugh when all the Tacos and Niggers get removed by Cheeki Breeki's though!

Feelsgoodman.mp4

In case there's any doubt which side they are on. Jesus fuck, as if we need any more efforts to upgrade this from a proxy war to an actual war with Russia. The globalists might actually try to start WW3 if Trump doesn't win.

Crossposted from the other thread talking about this

Wasn't there a story recently that was only covered by Iranian news sources regarding top brass of ISIS (featuring Israeli and Western soldiers) being killed in a cave by Russian rocket attacks? That tidbit of information adds a great deal of clarity to this situation, as the top brass of ISIS that knew the whole strategy of American intent were all killed, and now suddenly the US is considering more direct action in the place where their favorite rebel army is fighting a losing battle against Russia and Syria.

the other 4 million died from lead poisoning

Yeah, the government is TOTALLY just straight up murdering its people for no reason other than to murder its people. It certainly couldn't be the result of civil war. Nope, that's 100% the government's fault.

(((Civilians)))

Who is "SNHR"? I've the feeling it's (((SNHR))), but perhaps someone has concrete/good information.

I'm pretty sure it's (((SNHR))) as well, but I just found out about them today.

Have you tried Google?

Obama is going to have to kill Trump if he wants to stop Assad.

I do not support Action against Syria or Russia.

fuck these pigs that want to goto war with our white brothers

I will not be drafted.

I am American and I believe in the Const.

ROUST OBAMA ROUST

thank you

is this the "october surprise"?

if yes it will only work in trumps favour

Supposedly there's still a huge civilian population trapped in Syria. If the fighting subsides, they aren't going to stick around and rebuild their bombed out shithole…they're coming for the gibs.

and a US presence will means they will be hitching a ride on US transport; for (((humanitarian reasons))) or some such horseshit

globalresearch.ca/u-s-coalition-intelligence-operations-room-inside-syria-destroyed-by-russian-missile-attack-thirty-israeli-american-british-turkish-saudi-qatari-intelligence-officials-killed-report/5547099

I don't buy it. Where are they buying their groceries? How does their plumbing still work?

Okay, that's good, but do we have better sources that aren't all about new world orders and such? I'm trying to find a link to show to normies here.

The thirty intel officers is likely what's causing this recent bit of aggression on king nigger's side. Don't expect to find normalfag* accessible articles (kosher that is), let the goyim sleep until bombs are on their lawns.

Just like everything else the liberals do, everything is reversed. Trump is Hitler, Obama is a saint.

Balls of steel. Tbh Russia is owning there.

If Assad, Russia win this war, it will be the first defeat for western powers in some time. The last was Vietnam (which wasn't really a defeat, status quo kept on the region and Vietnam is still garbage from all the pressure received).

vietnam was commie shithole but if assad wins it will be a legit natsoc victory

Ragnarök is drawing close my friends

>implying it won't be declassified in ~50 years in a "Oh, by the way, yes we were funding and co-ordinating with ISIS the entire time, m-muh pragmatism m-muh geopolitics" manner

That would be bad letting ISIS get back more ground.

Please… it's impossible to deny that US wrecking the shit out of Vietnam for 15 years severely impaired the country. If they had let go Vietnam would be much better today with what they could make do, they wore red but had a nationalist undertone in the struggle. but muh commie expansion

BBC (radio) news headlines were about the horrors in Aleppo ever since the Russians and Syrians started bombing. A doctor was interviewed and said there were children dying every day. So that settles it. Clearly it's time to bomb some more, but using our good bombs instead of all the bad bombs that are falling now.

They might "win" just in time for the election, then everything will fall apart as usual

I've seen ISIS kill more than 2k just from the execution vid's I've watched.

Are they fucking kidding me?
Now you know who runs the media.

i just meant who gives a shit because it was a commie country

jewish communism vs jewish capitalism. nothing of value was lost.

but a true uncucked nationalist state pushing back is a much bigger deal

Oh he'll leave a legacy. A legacy that consist of "first black guy".

and hopefully last black guy

the people must be protected.
all i can do is pray that they will be.

i am not impressed by anyone's.

*Propaganda intensifies*

Where's the best place to dodge the draft for burgers, Canada still? :^)

Can we please dispel this absurd notion that obama is black. If he were black then why would he be actively engaged in actual oppression of black communities. Almost as if he were a

black on black violence is a real problem man

True, however he has an unbroken matrilineal (((descent))).

He's not going to do shit, he's just posturing on his way out the door.

The litmus test that decides how any international issue is presented to us in terms of which side the propaganda will lead us is this.

Good for ((())), Bad for ((()))

…well its a 97% accurate test anyway give or take 3%.

That is funny right? If he wasn't black he would had to earn that award. He was awarded solely for the color of his skin. Liberals can't see the see-saw tipped their way years ago and their bloated asses are just driving them deeper into the ground.

They facilitated all of the coups, how is that a question in anyone's mind.

More than that, he got it for just being left leaning and not George Bush. Disgusting, but it opened the eyes of a lot of people to how worthless that award is.