Normally hate jews and want to exterminate them

How do I fix this problem? I knkw there are no good jews, but Agatha just looks so helpless, so harmless, so cute and in need of protection. It's like I have some instinctual urge to take care of her. I know I shouldn't care for jews in that way, but I can't help it.

MUST… PROTECC… AND… DEFEN…

Other urls found in this thread:

earn.refereum.com/Telegram/ed92dea7-2288-409d-af67-f4987bc030aa
youtube.com/watch?v=ag_9MsoErQc
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html
archive.is/cdyCI
archive.is/H6Q6e
archive.is/SeJ8O
archive.is/GTWOO
archive.is/FfPFp
archive.is/rPIj1
archive.is/LEhxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the most despicable jewish trick out there. You don't want to exterminate THIS, do you goy?

it's natural to want to take care of the mentally retarded.
sage for e-celeb and jew

Meant to post a picture of Anne Frank. She'd be a whole lot cuter if she weren't jewish I think.

But she's not retarded. A bit socially awkward sure, but not retarded.

how do you look at OPs picture and not instantly think "RETARD" ? unless you are also retarded

How does it make her look retarded? She's talking and eating with a bunch of stuffed animals. It makes her look cute.

She's clearly old enough to have a career or a family but she might have a diaper on under that table. How does that not scream ==RETARD==?

user..

She's socially awkward and possibly autistic, which explains the stunted development, but she isn't retarded.

you should be sued and executed for fake news

she doesn't wear diapers, she just straight shits her pants and her mom gives her a bath

Kill with love user

That's kinda hot tbh

The feel of not having her by my side is killing me

like a cross between an ape and a horse

Anything else girl?

She's a reptilian invader seeking to exploit our planet's resources for the gain of their galactic empire, but that doesn't matter because she looks like you can trick her into fucking you.

sage

I happily married this reptilian and impregnate her
Pros
Become part of an advanced race
Erase inferior races like yours nigger

I happily married this reptilian and impregnate her and then
Become part of an advanced race
Erase inferior races like yours nigger

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

I see red every time I look at this.
I both love and hate her to the point it hurts.
Over the past few months I've been trying to flush her from my mind but I keep failing.

you've fallen for one of the oldest jewish tricks. they make themselves as small and pathetic as they can so that they appear non-threatening and pitiful. it is only after the target puts his guard down and dismisses the jew that the jew pulls out his jewknife and slits the white man's throat from behind and takes his valuables before fleeing to its hovel.

the female version of this is not far removed form the tactic employed by human females; they appear childish and needy. sometimes they also attempt to make themselves sexually attractive as well, but that often costs money and is otherwise difficult for someone with jewish genes. a female jew doesn't necessarily aim to kill the gentile because of the jewish matrilineal tradition; female jews can get themselves pregnant by a human male and the children will be recognised by other jews as a full jew. this is the trick that has been played on you; it wants to lay its eggs in you.

She's a cute 19 year old Jewish girl. She did nothing wrong. Get real redpilled and realize jews are not a global conspiracy. Everyone here is just a dumbass sheep trying to feel as if they know something others don't.

She's redpilled TBH

I like Jewish women tbh

I want to make sweet love with this fucking kike

Use the holy symbol of swastika, to protect yourself from jewish illusion of being in anyway attractive.

That thing is just a vagina version of Finn
He's #1 cute jew
Fuck your rip-off

shieeeeeeeeeeet

The thing with the Vampire being a jew originates from pic related, as far as I know
They didn't have a swastika though

This

Do they suck your shekels?

Some of them do

How much "gun control" do they have in Israel? I've seen videos where some young muslim girl tries (badly) to stab a jew on the street and gets immediately gunned down by random passer-by.
How much "tolerance for muslims" do they have in Israel? I mean, apart from constantly expanding into Palestinian and Syrian territory, trying to take down Assad's government, and so on.
How much LGBT rights and immigration do they have in Israel? Why can they have a fucking wall, if USA can't have one?

A teenage girl is stupid! Whoda thunk it?

looks like trumps kid

Finn is growing out of that babyface look right now. Look up his instagram. He's actually getting a chin. A bit sad though because he's not exactly cute anymore.

Because anyone with a brain and a calculator can see that the us can not have a solid wall that big. And even if we somehow build it anyways it wouldn't stop immigration anyways in fact more people would end up staying here because currently more Mexicans are leaving than coming in.

And if that's not enough Mexicans aren't Muslims. The wall is so fucking stupid It makes me want to slam my head against a wall.

Because she resembles a child, is socially retarded, and is just absolutely defenseless in every-way.
This is besides the point.
If you want to get rid of her from your mind just don't watch her videos, unsubscribe from her channel (if you are).
It's that easy. If you see a thread about her just hide it.

Of course if you're like me, you'll not do any of that and keep it as it is.

Baby rats can be cute too but they are still rats.

it was going well for about 3 days and now it's back to shit threads only

rare.png

saved

-pal how do I stop being coke addict?-
-Don't sniff

the only quality post ITT

(check'd)
Those digits demand it. This thread now belongs to Chloe

OP you're a fucking irredeemable degenerate.

She'll look like Tevye in five years if she wasn't holocausted.

Never seen so many gay fags since half chan

ohboyitsthisspamagain.jpg

Good job underage

It pains me to say it but chances are that you are not alone regarding Agatha, after all even i have fallen for her.
I will claim her as mine niggers, fight me.

She looks like she'd smell like moth balls tbh

We need to exterminate all of the jews except for the cute and waifu-able ones such as agatha, then we will use them only as concubines to spread our seed until they outgrow their beauty.
THEN, we can finally gas her once shes done her job.

Up here in Wales, we call them small sheep 'loligaggers' because they don't run so fast, and they're loads of fun to shag.

Always think that Hitler would've done the same

We fucking need gooby on this board

Fucking hot! Her opinions are more redpilled than 8/pol/

Holla Forums being the new joke board will never get old.

That may be true but she has the potential to give birth to this.

That should read as a list of how to make America great again. Of course your average filthy jew would be against it.

full failure so far

How about we just don't. And just marry and have children with a beautiful Jewish girl and have a happy peacfull society.

If we're keeping it 100

Tbh only the zionists, cucks, faggot, vengeful and liberal jews need to die which would be an overwhelming majority of their race, and thats doesnt even count the ones with the fucked up genetics. I think the only ones who could be spared are the ones who are sensible enough to have abandoned that way of life all together and were pretty much shunned.

user you should really fucking kill yourself.

Youre just mad that you're not part of the master race.
Y'all niggers got fucked in ww2 and you will never have the chance again.

GET THIS JEW RAT OFF OF PAGE ONE

Jews>White People>Asians>Every other race

la creatura>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everybody else

Dubs! Check'em! Am posting 10/10 jewish girl for u friendo.

got moar?

Lame

do niggers not understand the etymology of this "slur"? i know blacks are dumb but holy shit.

It is natural to want to cull them you mean.

Well, that didn't take long, for a little while I was worried but as it turns out the jew is overzealously fucking JEWISH. Kill the evil bitch and bury the traitor with her.

No if you want to ger rid of her you put your attention elsewhere. You can't negate shit. Just focus on other women, philosophy, and other stuff.

Fight me nazi faggot.
You lost once you'll lose again.

There is a reason Hitler's first love was a Jewish girl

Dutch women are the true master race women in this world. You don't deserve to have one though. You'l just have to stick to anglo women or something, or these jewish women since you've comitted so much blasphemy already you can hardly redeem yourself except with sudoku.

I keked

Agatha thread.
0 (zero) pictures of her feet.
0 (zero) nudes.
0 (zero) value.

OP you rainbowy homosexual faggot! You posted no content what-so-ever.

why is this goblin still on page 1?

Honestly not even. The Germans got raped by Mongols centuries ago. that's why their heads are so fucking stupid looking.

I love redheads with green eyes, and Jewish women with curly puffy hair. Jews have high iq and are very loving if you manage to find a Jewish woman who fancies you back.

It's just opinions tbh and if the blond hair blue eyes thing turns you on then good for you. But growing up in Utah just made them seem so common.

You're thinking of the Finns, user.

If we're keeping it 100. All of eastern Europe has some Mongolian genetics

Like everyone on this board

Cos she's cute
Prove me wrong

Wow posting nazi pics how brave

Hand can suck a fat one

stop bumping this shekel begging rat

fixed it for you

Make us nigger

Ps: she is a cutie hamster

I would commit murder for her tbh

Still think that you're a gay nigger

Why not look at her it's gorgeous
LOOK AT HER
LOOK AT HERRRRR

Am I the only one that sees Anne Frank when looking at this bitch?

She looks like she's 12.

There's no resemblance user Ann is ugly af

That's her best quality cos she always gonna look like this, I'm surprised that all the hypocrite pedos on this board hate her even if she is like a dream come true

This diseased looking kike bitch is the one making posts about herself. Stop participating and she'll go away eventually

ew wtf. post more lolli

she looks even worse than usual here

She's ugly as sin, retarded as fuck, mentally disabled in multiple ways, likely insane, has a dysfunctional family, and should have been gassed at birth.

Shut up nigger

this. she has the brain capacity of an 8 year old, you can tell by the way she looks and how she acts. it also explains why all the pedos on here are obessed with her.

Can you provide any particular examples?

Try again hypocrite pedo

this has peaked my interests
I too wish for examples

She's like a fucking chameleon, just imagine the cosplays possibilities

How fucking short is she? She looks like a dwarf.

She was young in that pic

C'mon user you like her and you know it too stop being a tsu tsu

But still, she looks tiny in her current pics. I think I remember her saying she's like five feet tall or something.

user Agatha size it's perfect to man handle her but here something to fulfill your fetish

Agasa would be nice to hatefuck and smack around, but she'd be an annoying little shit to actually keep around as a waifu.

user she's like a fucking cuddling lazy pillow with cooking skills (she can actually make tasty burgers using grass) it's manipulable and quiet and if you want you can't lock het in a room with Ethernet connection and she will never leave,
It's the perfect prototype of waifu made by the Jew media to keep us happy

PHASE TWO
JEWESSES IN POP MEDIA
JEWS IN MILITARY UNIFORM
???

If she ever tried to make me a fucking veggie burger when I asked for a goddamn juicy extra rare red meat burger, I'd strangle her to death and bury her in the desert.

How do you know? She's probably a screeching harpy when she's not playing up her "lol guise i'm so cute amirite!" for the camera.

Hey Agatha if you're here how about you post your feets?

Which video is this from?

Anyone got mega?

Yeah, why?

This is why you don't have a girlfriend

I would love to have a stream collection plox

A shoe is why I don't have a girlfriend?

What I mean is that she can cook with almost everything, not like nowadays whores who don't know how to use a fucking microwave
And Agatha it's a fucking hikikomori read her mom's blog for god sake

imagine being so beta you get off on watching a stream of an unattractive girl eating food

Don't know,

Wut?

Don't do this, user

Btw there's something called "ART"

How's that?

What is her mom's blog saying?
I don't care enough to go there and read it but I care a little.

i guess the correct term for you is 'beta orbiter'

Still better than being "beta gay" like you

looks like some type of lab experiment that escaped

He was definitely more than okay with it

Wow user-kun you're so smart!

Dragon

She talks about the damn silly goy
someone please post her blog

This silly goy

She looks like she'd be easy to pin to the ground.

Post more.

Fuck ofd you nigger

d r o p p e d

Omg I can't believe this!
earn.refereum.com/Telegram/ed92dea7-2288-409d-af67-f4987bc030aa

that's exactly what they have always done, always trying to look helpless and persecuted, always playing the victim to take advantage from other peoples

DO NOT PLAY INTO THEIR GAME user

what the fuck is going on on that family pic? there is a nigger, some chinese guy and… does that girl on the right lost her arms?

think about it dumbass

There are actually multiple people missing limbs, look at the picture closer

the chinese guy? and who else? the nigger seems complete enough

Why, it's Agatha's disabled rainbow family! They've got missing limbs, autism, schizophrenia, learning disabilities, depression, and a nigger! It's the greatest display of pure Ashkenazi genes and family planning!

aren't the Jews supposed to keep their genes safe while leading white people with race mixing and stuff?
I don't get all this Jew this Jew that thing.

I think one is missing a lower leg

He's missing a brain.

Some jews invariably drink their own koolaid, particularly the rich liberal ones.

Still, Aggie is a qt, and it would be fun to tie her up and give her a good, hard fuck before dumping her traumatized ass into a meat grinder.

Jewess control the world, too late for your paranoid shit

Post more Agatha pics. Preferably ones where her head looks easy to clamp in a shop vise.

What a bad ass wizard

look at those hairy man arms

Agatha is just the type for it too. Small, cute, and can't survive on her own.

I know she's so natural pal

Go back to futaba there's a bunch of threads about crush fetish, you squid lover

Just like a jew to never bath.

Ew. Crush shit is terrible. I said it would be fun to break Agatha, not crush her.

She was great in this video: youtube.com/watch?v=ag_9MsoErQc

Bump

Kek you have issues user, feeling threatened by a tiny pale cute Jewess

More of her mouth please. It looks nice and cute and easy to pull the teeth out of with a pair of pliers.

Does anyone know if Aggie has ever used the words "goy" or "oy vey" in a video and if so, which one it is?

I bet you're a lonely underage nigger with an abusive step father, hey boy reply when you really take someone else life or shut up

Less armchair psychologist shit about me; more pictures of Agatha with a punchable face.

You fags LIKE this shit? Die in an oil fire.

Hey, I just want to see her cry. I'm not into the dyke shit.

op is a cuck traitor

looking at a girls ass walking down the street is not the same as watching hours and hours of the same girl talking and making music, saving hundereds of photos of the girl, then shitposting about the girl for hours online.

My opinion on this girl
Final judgement 4/10 shit waifu, just pump and dump.

quit bumping this goblin then

So desperate for attention here go back to your home /homo/

Why user? Explain yourself she's LOVE

Ohhh Hitler you lying bitch

What does "lazy" look like?

Why? How can you tell? She's a bit socially awkward, but I've never gotten any crazy vibes.

you have degenerate tastes. you will go into gas chamber together with your waifu.

alt shitist into children of course (not suprising)

Look at the OP picture.
This is piss stain smelly mildew off

And? It's a girl with some stuffed animals. How does that make her look "piss stain smelly mildew off"?

she looks like she belongs in the nut house tbh. brain of a 3 year old in a 15 year old's body, with the body hair of an adult male

How though?

SHE IS MENTALLY RETARDED, WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?

But how specifically does she look retarded?

in OPs picture

Rat's nest is a solid mid game helmet slot equip for melee characters.

That makes no sense. It's something else.

She's eating some Asian shit.

Some women like stuffed animals. And she's only like 18, it's not like she's 30. It doesn't make her retarded.

I dunno, it was in a stream. She was probably doing something for the chat.

How?

Does she really look that dirty?

It's probably night in the video. Just because she's wearing pajamas doesn't mean she never leaves the house.

She's in the middle of talking. How is that retarded?

She was talking in the video when the screencap was taken.

Her eyes don't look lazy at all.

It's called the Anne Frank effect

This fucking moron knows less about women than (his own house) rat nests
btw this is a rat nest nothing to do with curly hair

this is some serious white knight shit going on here, kys

She's cute, too bad she's white

Also for all the Agatha lovers out there: this is what she thinks of you.

It is not white knighting to point out Aggie's beauty.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Jewish networking
archive.is/cdyCI

Black networking
archive.is/H6Q6e

Hispanic Networking
archive.is/SeJ8O

Asian Networking
archive.is/GTWOO

Indian Networking
archive.is/FfPFp

Muslim Networking
archive.is/rPIj1

vs.

White Networking
archive.is/LEhxc

STOP-POL-CENSORSHIP
Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL
FIXXPOL

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Not the same but don't you dare to insult my white Clementine you zombies

Post counts by user ID:

a7c7d8: 32 (14.41%)
c2c3a0: 31 (13.96%)
2380bf: 23 (10.36%)
401ecf: 10 (4.5%)
c74078: 10 (4.5%)
7ec668: 9 (4.05%)
7ccfe4: 4 (1.8%)
b677e7: 4 (1.8%)
71646b: 4 (1.8%)
fa06e5: 4 (1.8%)
731446: 3 (1.35%)
06732e: 3 (1.35%)
5f257a: 3 (1.35%)
9f4509: 3 (1.35%)
634198: 3 (1.35%)
bfa773: 3 (1.35%)
fe8d09: 2 (0.9%)
c38fa6: 2 (0.9%)
3461e1: 2 (0.9%)
234c0d: 2 (0.9%)
e01303: 2 (0.9%)
c1123d: 2 (0.9%)
e3ee1e: 2 (0.9%)
225568: 2 (0.9%)
d550f2: 2 (0.9%)
75ae0d: 2 (0.9%)
924b86: 2 (0.9%)
5939f2: 2 (0.9%)
d2aee2: 2 (0.9%)
4683b7: 1 (0.45%)
dddf12: 1 (0.45%)
b3ee94: 1 (0.45%)
a0659c: 1 (0.45%)
464b1c: 1 (0.45%)
4d610a: 1 (0.45%)
4e6f71: 1 (0.45%)
9c95bc: 1 (0.45%)
a4587c: 1 (0.45%)
3fa56b: 1 (0.45%)
1d433a: 1 (0.45%)
60f1db: 1 (0.45%)
6a52dd: 1 (0.45%)
7d529c: 1 (0.45%)
d0dba1: 1 (0.45%)
dfc514: 1 (0.45%)
2eb6c0: 1 (0.45%)
ed2549: 1 (0.45%)
c6d5f9: 1 (0.45%)
b9f814: 1 (0.45%)
b8fe70: 1 (0.45%)
a51972: 1 (0.45%)
579405: 1 (0.45%)
5af779: 1 (0.45%)
837eb2: 1 (0.45%)
160843: 1 (0.45%)
cb6fbb: 1 (0.45%)
f54a69: 1 (0.45%)
9a3de3: 1 (0.45%)
e2b141: 1 (0.45%)
171545: 1 (0.45%)
61fccb: 1 (0.45%)
5bf654: 1 (0.45%)
cabb16: 1 (0.45%)
01f6ac: 1 (0.45%)
653314: 1 (0.45%)
7cf44f: 1 (0.45%)
6c3a69: 1 (0.45%)
ad6af0: 1 (0.45%)
15c651: 1 (0.45%)
b9eaaf: 1 (0.45%)
0d02e0: 1 (0.45%)
c7b8d0: 1 (0.45%)
88f5dd: 1 (0.45%)
a778f4: 1 (0.45%)
1bdbaf: 1 (0.45%)
b0536d: 1 (0.45%)

I would not hesitate to brutally murder each and every one of you shittoothed fags if Agatha asked me to, tbph, no homo, no immunities

So I guess id's passed. What is the point of the id and what can be done with it?

I hate agatha she has abandoned us.

They're useful in identifying samefagging. I don't see what butthurters have against IDs. They don't actually identify you. They're based on hashes of your IP and thread ID, so there's no way for regular users to track anons across threads or boards.

They make kikes upset that they have to put extra work in.

So it just prevents one person from having an aurgument with themselves in the same thread to keep it bumped and other such faggotry. That's cool… I guess.

It's more so to keep samefags from agreeing with themselves when they're losing an argument.

This. Samefags will try to make it appear as though there are more anons who espouse their same views in an attempt to outnumber another who is winning the argument.

Street #19 Exning road, Hankerton zipc.SN16 5XS
same here so prepare yourself I'll be waiting

I hope I'm this guy if is not I'm going to be mad

I think she's dead or we made her quit YouTube. She hasn't posted in like 3 months.

But that's the thing. Agatha isn't a child, at least not physically. She's 19, but she acts like she's twelve.

I've seen a few. She just talks about how autistic she is and how she's so socially awkward.

She's got bows in her hair and she's eating bread. That's not a personality any more than Tumblr whales dying their hair neon colors is a personality.

Face it. Agatha has no personality. She pretends to have a personality by acting awkward and cutesy, but there's nothing below the surface.

…whut?

She's a dyke, so I don't give a shit.