Dysnomia appreciation thread

dysnomia appreciation thread

no

you havw to go bak

fuck that faggot

based muslim

you wot

dysnomia can fly

Dysnigger shows up. Board immediatley goes to shit just as it was making an upturn

you're a faggot, dysnomia is what it means to be white! he's redpilled and a white nationalist

fastest board (faster than Holla Forums)

that's because we're raided by anti-white kike shills, dysnomia is white tbh

make me a mod!

this

nigger GET

top fucking kek

nice esoteric quads!

gud jok

Dysfag shits up the board himself along with omlet

Pedos dindu nuffin

dysnomia is the cp spammer

this

this

samefag. Hi dysnigger

no

Checked

HEY GUYS

Fuck the dysnomia tbh

someone needs to up our PPH

No, someone needs to pull the plug on this terminal vegetable of a board. It has started to infect the other boards here to the point where they are losing users because of it, and if left to fester it will kill the whole site.
Total site activity was down 2% during Christmas break, a time when it usually goes up by 8%. A huge part of that was the CP raid initiated by Omlet.

Give me one cap where he explicitly tells anons to reaid Holla Forums with CP. Just one screen cap. One measily screencap.

con'td from
Nobody who hangs out on a pol board wants to do so if CP is just going to show up, and nobody in the administration did shit about it. So anons left.
Here at Holla Forums it has not been much different. Same shit different day, Dysnnigger still shitting all over everything and everyone, and the administration does nothing. So anons leave. No point staying if even the admins don't care about their own site anymore, right?

And that was the other interesting site metric I saw for the last month…total time per visit is now averaging less than 5 minutes. Meaning that social interaction is no longer the main reason people show up here. Shitposting is. Anons show up, dump their load, and leave.

All this effort to false flag dysnomia but this time it's obvious you're lying out of your ass. The administration doesn't have to provide proof because the burder is on you. And without evidence your words and claims are meaningless, they hold no value because I know that you know Omlet, Dysnomia nor any Board Volunteers on that day EXPLICITLY called for a CP raid on Holla Forums. Try again, goon.

quality & pph has been declining on all boards.

3 years ago Holla Forums had about 400ph, now its down to 113 avg

I am feeling the love you all have for me - and I welcome it with much joy and happiness.

I LOVE DYSNOMIA

fucking hell