So H&M fucked up, but every cloud has a silver lining

This pic was in their latest catalog. They somehow didn't catch it before it was released and now they have pulled the catalog, pulled the shirt from stores and have claimed that they will not be selling it in America so as to not offend Amerifag sensibilities. Which is probably the best thing they could possibly have done, because…….

Where do you think all those shirts are all going to end up now? That's right…Africa. In order to write this off as a tax loss, the company can not sell them. Meaning they will have to donate them (which is another tax deduction, btw). That much product, we are talking at least 10,000 shirts per run here, so even if it was just one run that is how many of these there are, can not be handled simply by donating them to Goodwill. No, these will be sent through the usual corporate donation pipeline and these will be sent to Africa, where 10,000 African boys and girls will be sporting them in 9 months or so.

Ain't life grand??? :)

kek
probably right, user

That's what they deserve for hiring a nigger

The best about this was shock value to weak liberal heart. No one gives a fuck if you wear shirt with some runes (words) in Africa. They would wear anything even if it was direct insult to them calling them niggers chimp cow ass lickers.

Also it is only my 5cents but i belive this was done on purpose. They knew damn well they will need to take those shirts off from stores. I don't know why maybe it's behind it some man with big nose. No one will ever know.

When I was a kid about 10 years ago, every cool kids had those catch phrase t-shirt with monkeys on them. They uste to say things like cool monkey don't do homeworks. Too cool for school. Nija monkeys only eat pizza. And no one ever thought those shir were racists.

Only a racist would make that connection. Just shows what's really going through the heads of virtue signalling leftykikes.

they probably meant it in good way but somewhere halfway their mind it all shat down and just straight called out niggers a monkeys.

At least niggers subconsciously know they are monkeys

You are WAY over-estimating those numbers there. It's likely sent off in batches of 1,000 at most before testing demand

Yes, they are distributed in batches of 1000, but they are manufactured in lots of no less than 10,000. Meaning that OP is correct in thinking that there are at least that many of these shirts that have been printed up.

niggers are not off to a good start this year

Niggers are subhuman primates. So it's correct for them to wear this shirt.

If that was a white kid, no would say anything

lol

This
The SJW's have pushed their absurd bullshit to the point that people are no longer tolerating it. For everyone that despises Donald Trump, it's directly due to the SJW's lunatic extremism that he was even elected. Cause & effect.

Trips confirm

So in other words he looks like a responsible, somewhat boring person and niggers don't like that.

agreed Satan

Typical liberal Amerifat selective outrage. This is racist and wrong, but they'll ignore that the clothes were made with sweatshop child labour.