100+ Injured in New Jersey Train Crash

RELIGION OF PIECES STRIKES AGAIN
Front page of Drudge.

How long till the FBI or DHS says it's not terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HwSwS
twitter.com/CBSNewYork/status/781495346752921600
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_City,_New_Jersey#Muslim_American
archive.fo/i56Q5
twitter.com/NBCNewYork/status/781529026338906113
twitter.com/njdotcom/status/781517848074194945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railway_air_brake
archive.is/iRh0B
archive.is/t1P3S
twitter.com/CBSNewYork/status/781545928335294464
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Emergency_Management_Agency
archive.is/iRh0B
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_boom
youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs
archive.is/7fyPa
archive.is/av1ES
archive.is/S6VsG
archive.is/n4ExI
archive.is/UQmLc
english.jr-central.co.jp/about/safety.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sauce you piece of shit

REMINDER THAT ANY WORLD EVENT THAT HAPPENS IS A FALSE FLAG UNLESS PROVEN OTHERWISE

ANYONE THAT SAYS OTHERWISE IS REDDIT

At this point in time it's looking like a fuckup but we will see.

Are you like MIDF or something?

REDDIT: THE POST

Your reddit formatting is showing.

Guide to reddit formatting:

Classic reddit.

Dumpster bomber set bombs in NJ station before. archive.is/HwSwS
It's only logical that some other mudshit would do it right the second time.

Mudshits have a history of bombing train stations.

THAT JEW RAND WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG HOLY SHIT. EXISTENCE EXISTS. A IS A. BURN THE STATE. EVERYONE BECOME NEETS AND STRIKE

twitter.com/CBSNewYork/status/781495346752921600

I agree, nothing happened. Move along goyim and don't forget to love your muslims.

Are you alright, goon?

is this a sign?

if they just put a giant spring at the front of the train this wouldn't have happened

CNN is reporting that the driver of the train, Samid Hayed, announced over the carriages' tannoy that he was a lone-wolf repressed homosexual shortly before the crash.

Eurocucks have to be getting pissed at all of these botches that only help our cause at the least amount of casualties.
It's helping them in the long run too though.

like, if the NY/NJ bomber from last week wasn't an idiot.
there could have easily been 200 dead Americans.

"heard a bomb sound" said a train worker just now on FNC

said he didn't hear the brakes being activated

Newsman is saying it happened during morning rush hour.

Muslim population based on latest census data is 4.2%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_City,_New_Jersey#Muslim_American

POSTING LIKE THIS

Is a very reddit thing to do.

You know, because you have to have 2 spaces or your dyslexia will mess up your poor little head.

Now leave, shill

WEW
Police are keeping news crews out of the city.
This might actually be a cover up.

RT has at least 3 dead confirmed dead. My fucking sister takes that train in every morning, I think usually gets in earlier but no idea.

Call her.
Do it now, post what she says.

nice image

What do you guys do when you arent fucking?

as fucked as it is. this is most likely the best worldview to take in this day and age.

Fucking hell, my jap friend just moved to New Jersey, and he's already witnessed two happenings.
May kek protect him.

He has to go back.
japan is probably better than nj anyway

Theres no derailing the Trump Train

You're the only one posting like a redditor. And adding a break between greentext is newfaggotry

False flags are about notice. You don't assume it's a false flag until you can discern a motivation for it. Why would they benefit from a false flag implicating Muslims during a news week that has just been bashing trump's performance in the debate? There's nothing to cover up and nothing to gain.

You, however, do have much to gain with your derailing and concern trolling, goon. Kill yourself.

No matter what happens, this helps Trump.
If it's terrorism, Trump's right.
If it's failing infrastructure, Trump's right.

I'm betting it was terrorism.

More sauce (NY Post article) archive.fo/i56Q5

Crashing this train…with no survivors.

Why is the news pushing mechanical problem so early?
Why is the news pushing "positive train control" and outdated transportation infrastructure?

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Found the kike

NJ news goes to the /NJpol/ thread.
If the mods aren't going to get rid of state based thread generals, then actually fucking use them.

This is a national news story.

I'd terrorism is involved it's international news.

Stop being such a faggot.

Fuck off.

It's the other way around, user.

>>>/conductor/

nice edit
saved

He should I miss him a lot

Just give it up, Habeeb

Fuck off kike, New Jersey's completely controlled by Jews especially Hoboken. I know somebody who takes that trains and says there's a lot of Jews there.

Because if it is a train jacker and is once again a mussie they have no way to spin it against trump.

What is the origin of the name Hoboken? Dutch or something?

ALLAHU AMTRAK

I'm dissapointed guys.

IF dubs, religion of peace.

Muslims should be banned from operating machinery of any type

you're right, they do happen, but MSM decides which accidents are being reported, and how, and they only release stories supporting the narrative or distract, otherwise it will be ignored

So it's justified if a muslim attacks the whites who happen to live there?
Fuck off Habeeb.
I won't tell you again you stupid son of a bitch.

muslims should be banned, period.

hopefully this worked, not a techfag

It looks like an accident to me.

Frankly, we win no matter what.

muslims should be banned from existing, along with their semite kike cousins

Nah fuck you.

The world is falling apart, and every instance helps Trump. This is why I've always been so confident despite kike attempts to correct the record

So if the air breaks gave out because of mechanical failure it would probably cause a loud bang because of the pneumatics involved. Such high pressure getting breached would cause an 'explosion' but is more aply described as 'explosive decompression'. It could well be a muzzie, but at least this is my theory until we get more info.

air brakes*

aptly**

My spelling is shite today

No information on what caused the driver to not brake on the news. Just pontificating on hospitals and maps.
Kek reveal race of driver with dubs.

mudslime

WITNESSED

kill them all

captcha
njHZ kr

OBSERVED

well that easy

THANKS KEK

Maybe because this isn't halfchan you dumb cuck.

kys

It's callous, but it certainly helps Trump in any case.

Hillary's systemic racism and "muh women" aren't going to keep the trains running smoothly.

THIS

But it's propably old, worn out USA infrastructure

BILLIONS FOR ISRAEL

NO MONEY TO IMPROVE OUR INFRASTRUCTURE

MEME IT (if the religion of peace isn't involved)

Czech'd

Why don't you fuck off?

I think this has to do with that (((soldier))) getting arrested on the Newark line for assaulting the train attendant.

fuck off

what

Surprised they're even pointing to that, considering they basically don't give a damn if every mode of transportation falls the fuck apart.

Now we have to see if the "Operator" was an unqualified minority hire.

Yes.
Even old New York was once New Amsterdam
Why they changed it, I can't say.
People just liked it better that way.

don't trains have dead man's switch? you can't accidentally drive the train forward

I'm sure it was just some black/hispanic engineer forgot to tighten a bolt somewhere, simply an (((accident)))

What?
He said to meme billions for israel no money for infrastructure.
He's basically asking you to meme Trump betraying America you stupid fuck.
I didn't read that wrong, you're an idiot.

Calling it now. Operator was a Muslim. Suicide trains

That won't help if you come into the platform carrying too much momentum. The majority of the time these crashes occur because the driver ignored or misread speed limit.

breathe, then count to 10, Jesus Christ..

but no one tried to emergency brake

Actually he was complaining that we are giving billions to israel whilst our infrastructure is africa tier.

Go back to halfchan, cuck

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

I think you just read what you want to read instead of what's actually being said.

don't worry, user. i got your joke.

I think you're incredibly autistic for believing the phrase "meme it" means anything else other than to disseminate propaganda.

The user's explanation was correct. I didn't think that phrase could be interpreted any other way.

We had a bus driver here that just decided not to stop one day and drove full speed into a train. Kikepedia has some bullshit about it that contradicts witnesses on the news.

wtf is with these shit captchas

Meme it means to meme it.
What are you even talking about?
You were "ironically" calling for Trump to betray America and got caught like the filthy kike rat that you are.

You faggots hoping to move to tel aviv and join the propaganda big leagues really need to step your games up.

I will never understand how one can fuck up on a rail. Perhaps the monotony dulls the senses. Or some jerkoff on their mobile.

What happens when you destroy society with the intent to depopulate, and you have a quarter of your population as men with no family, social connection or hope for the future?

Below average reading comprehension 4cucks are ruining this board fast.

witness says she heard an explosion, but i cut the clip before she says later she did not hear the brakes at all

Hearing no brake and hearing an explosions throws a lot of weight behind the 'air brake failure' theory.

Ginsberg? Is that you?

Any word on if that driver was a mudslime?

Not a chance. Air brakes are checked before every train trip.

twitter.com/NBCNewYork/status/781529026338906113

twitter.com/njdotcom/status/781517848074194945

so is it a coverup, was it a hijacker, what the fuck is this

Motherfucker couldn't have done this 2 days ago to keep the Jews from spinning the fucking debate as as hillary victory?
Who am I kidding, they'd just have ignored it.

On the positive side, this stops the cucks at CNN from 2 more days of bashing Trump, though the damage is done already.

Standard air brakes operate in the inverse of automobile breaks.
If the air supply looses pressure, the brakes engage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railway_air_brake

PROPAGANDA TO DISCREDIT TRAINS
THEY ARE PUSHING SELF-DRIVING CARS
WHEN THEY TAKE AWAY YOUR FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT THEY OWN YOU

The controls consist of a single handle that you push forward to move and let go of to stop.
Mudslime suicide engineer or diversity hire to stupid to operate a doorknob.

Seeing as how most everything has turned out to be a synthetic event / false flag / hoax since september 11th, this is highly accurate.

His job was to engineer the narrative

Aren't these trains supposed to have some kind of dead man's switch to prevent things like this?

Once again, King Nigger has American blood on his hands.

Passenger carriages are required to have multiple emergency stop switches.

forwhatpurpose.jpg

Make it harder to stop the train in an emergency? wat?

traitor.

No, a dead man's switch automatically engages the brakes if the driver suddenly dies of a brain aneurysm or autoerotic asphyxiation.

So it is leaning accident. Of course assuming they are not with holding info or an investigation does not uncover nore shit. We shall see.

He sounds guilty as fuck.
"by coincidence" my eye.

Shut the fuck up retard. Donning the tin foil for every little thing that happens only loses us credibility.

What are you talking about? Post a link

What's it called in design where you try to think of ways to intentionally break/crash/misuse in order to make it robust?

Get the fuck out of here you filthy fucking kike, I don't care if filthy fucking kike media takes us seriously, were here to discuss the truth not appease fucking Jewish faggots.

They only serve one purpose: catching dindus
It happened a few weeks back in NY when an offduty police nigger attacked a train conductor and the conductor pulled the brakes and kept officer Harambe from escaping the train.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fuck?

So if the engineer dies or passes out, the train stops.
If the engineer thinks something is wrong, there's stop switches all over that can be hit.
This is starting to sound almost intentional.

Nvm Op is most likely Jew.

He had to finish closing down a 24hr all you can eat buffet.

why are they treating it like it's a surprise that the gov. would address the state on the mass causality event occurring in a populated area

I guess they expect people to be there when it happens and magically save the day. It takes a while to get back from wherever you have been, so 5 hours is reasonable. It is not like he left for a week after an accident then came when he felt like it.

like, king nigger didn't show up in Louisiana for a week or something, too busy playing his 10 rounds of golf the fucking faggot

When DM puts something in CAPS that's what you should be angry about.
5 HOURS is an unacceptable delay or something.

sure, but he did the right thing by "staying out of everyone's way!"

btw, anyone else think government gets things done??

We're going to need extra rope for thes journos.

Only if someone notices.
Hoboken trains don't have electronic controllers.

It really is an easy candidate for automation. I don't know why we still have a driver in "current year".

and if we do have a driver, perhaps their only job is to press "break", but remove the human ability to accelerate.

Anyways, trains are only nice in "polite societies". When you mix in violent 3rd world populations, they always turn into no-go zones, eventually.

check this out - pic related

coincidence?

What's the motive for them to do it? This sort of stuff always makes Trump look good.

Most likely some (((contractor))) took the money but didn't bother to actually install the components.

pics or vid, or it didn't happen. surely one of those fucks still has a TiVo or something to show it.

Are you trying to tell me that a namefag would just post lies on the internet for attention?

I was able to find the two attached pieces of evidence:
1) facebook post from hours before the train accident, posted to a NJ news station, asking them about the strange message:
archive.is/iRh0B

2) A comment on a site "pajiba.com" from the same time period, describing the EAS message:
archive.is/t1P3S

Here are the comments to the facebook post. Note the news station's comment from 16 hrs ago confirming that the message originated from FEMA, etc:

twitter.com/CBSNewYork/status/781545928335294464

Fuck, I can't do anything right today. The full comment from WKTV.

What the fuck is FEMA?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Emergency_Management_Agency

tl;dr they clean up after natural disasters and large accidents or attacks.

This fucker has died more times than Pac-Man.

They run a series of summer camps across the country.

Ebin

Either this is ISIS and it helps trump or it is third world tier infrastructure and it helps trump.

If it isn't mudshits, they'll blame it on Russian hackers hired by Trump to give his campaign a boost.

Whether you put a line of empty space inbetween your greentext and your own words is personal preference. I'd call not leaving that space lazy, it looks better with it imo. But I don't jump at people's throat for not formatting their posts my way. Now where's my upvote???

russian hackers being able to cause a train crash = third world infrastructure

It really isn't a coincidence, they were stupid for phrasing it that way.

You son of a beeeeitch you American, you're so… you give game away! Why you write this, no delete please. There are no hackers in Russia this is propaganda. Mother fuck, you know how hard it is being 400 pound and running from cop?

Hillary's within 1LY, so I blame her.
bet not terrorism
bet a way for her to argue Republican policies -> death.

nigger, this is MTA. youre lucky if they even check the train for dead bodies.

Just came here to laugh at you.

You can go back now.

they will blame it on republican deregulation

What's the dead jews spics and niggers tally?

this is venturing into ARG territory

yep, looks like they're already planting the seeds for just that on Fox

Well that is spooky as fuck.

….to make it easier. You don't need to throw all the switches, only one.

Welp, I'm officially spooked.

Gotta take back calling the namefag an attention whoring faggot this time.

How surprising.

Railfag here, there's a teeny tiny chance that
Trains have closed loop air conditioning, would be most likely way for this to be terror, also could be biological, conductor (((fell ill))) while driving.

I do not like green eggs and ham after that spookey shitshow.

What the fuck is this? should I be staying inside today?

WEW
archive.is/iRh0B

The guvernment colluding to commit acts of terrorism on their own people is pretty apparent.

where have we heard this one before?

Shit's getting real intro to Deus Ex ITT.

Jews

any victim list yet?

You faggots better have gotten funz.

Trips confirm need for getting funz

Trip dubs confirm that I've been ready for a long time. Hope you have a supply of clean water, non-perishable food, basic medical supplies, comms, and ammo as well.

What the fuck's going on? is FEMA about to activate it?

Couldn't the "explosion" just be the "piston effect" with the speeding train displacing air faster than what the station is designed to handle (re: trains going at a much slower rate of speed)?

I noticed that a few of the skylights in the station seem to have been blown out. This could be the piston effect (or it could be just that the train struck structural elements holding up the roof).

No. I'm of the opinion that small scale ops are being run to gauge reactions and refine plans. I just like to point out that there is more to being prepared for a Happening than funz. #1 in my opinion is not being a cityfag. Being rural, especially in an area where nature hates you, usually precipitates being prepared as a matter of course and it's less likely to Happen nearby if you aren't in a city.

Trips confirm.

Reports say the train was at close to full speed and it's lead car hit a bollard (or something similar) and went airborne 40ft vertically and hit the roof or at least beams attached to the roof.

I would imagine that an impact like that could sound similar to an explosion to random people shocked by a sudden loud crashing sound.

Yes, that's also what caused it to jump the platform. This is fairly typical of a train crash, but that FEMA shit makes me think there's something more to it.
Most crashes and derailments happen due to human error, a hungover or distracted conductor fucking up. Personally think this was intentional human error.

I live in a city and perma-nogunz so I'm fucked when SHTF.

Maybe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_boom

You need to find a new job and gtfo as soon as possible user. I'm not a poorfag, but I took a lower paying job in a rural area so I could afford to buy a house and not live around skitskins. This is in an area that is 95% White and what I consider a city, most people would consider a quaint town.
3k+ people is a city. shitskins, crime, and not giving a shit about your neighbor starts here

That doesn't sound like any explosion I've ever heard. But, it's outside of the tunnel and civvie witnesses wouldn't know an explosion from getting punched in the face.

So what's the play? Claim train derailment was caused by Russian hackers with the FEMA alert there to substantiate the narrative? Without a related Hazardous Materials event that's not big enough to interrupt the election. And even if the public believes it was Russian hackers, that's still a long way between rogue Russian hackers and an actual casus belli against Russia. And it doesn't help Hillary cover up her leaks, because they'll just think she's hopping on to the train crash to try to sweep her leaks under the rug.

I'm thinking this will be part of the War on Pepe, with how much the news has been going on about a cartoon frog and chaos gods. I think the hacker known as 4chan is getting blamed for this. The Dr. Seuss quote seems like the "lol so random" weak memeing they'd expect of us, and the entire event seems like something NCIS writers would come up with.

Underrated post

Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job.

Well, that is absolutely fucking terrifying.

It reminds me of Threads…

Though it was a bit low energy tbh. Didn't even post the webm.

Threads is some soul-crushing shit.

Wow, pretty spooky.

SPOOKCON FUCKING 1

Could Sam be Uncle Sam, or America in this instance?

Vid related

It's like the go code for a covert operation… typed out by a moron.

The webm was posted in

I'm a tard and fucked up my reply. Can't escuse that, but you are an idiot. I won't click your jewtube vid and give you shekels.

youtube.com/watch?v=dui0RN8iWGs

wutdafug. Max Headroom thank you for this but would've appreciated a heads up on here first before you end it all.

trips negated, happening will be beyond our comprehension, maybe even disclosure

MODS STICKY THIS WE'RE GETTING INTO UNCHARTED TERRITORY HERE WITH THE FEMA HACK

archive.is/7fyPa

this also happened yesterday.

archive.is/av1ES

But why the Dr. Seuss quotes that only became relevant after the train crash?

Still spooked

Trump talks about how the US transit is like a 3rd world country. Time to reap the rewards.

Counters Law in effect.

Reminder that 3 days ago:
>archive.is/S6VsG
After New York attack, Congress wants to bring the TSA to Amtrak and Greyhound

I searched for this article, but I remember Drudge had a similar linked article a few days ago.

Either way I still blame momo.

WHERES THE VICTIM LIST
I GUARANTEE YOU THERE WONT BE A SINGLE JEW FOUND THERE

You antisemetic bastid. My entire extended family was delivered to Auschwitz by those filthy trains, where they and the other 6 billion Jews were burned so terribly that not a single Jewish tooth or bone exists within 100 square kilometers of the camp. No Jew would ever step foot on a Nazi transportation device like that, you stupid goy.

This is b8, right?

heh got a chuckle from me there

You don't have shit.
Anyone can have sanpaku eyes.
literally just look down your nose at something in a crazed way.

That's definitely critical mass. We need to put them in chains. Chain them to oars, and send them back.

How many bullets were in him?

I don't have a job, I'm learning two skillsets that will have me set for life, one for leisure that generates huge amounts of income in short bursts and another for business that will give me steady but low income.
I've lived in cities my whole life, even grew up in them. I don't really know how the fuck to move out of them. I assume buying land doesn't work like going into a fucking leasing office.

This, anyone can do that shit it's just the ones that have it frozen on them who look nuts. Niggers call it shark eyes.

sounds a lot like manchurian candidate mk-ultra trigger words
was this message sent on a channel that the train driver could have been watching?

That's what I was thinking, using Dr. Seuss during the partitioning of the victim in early childhood and having those trigger words flash on the screen for their sleeper cells to awake.

It was sent across the northeast apparently. But as points out, it was planned for that time, though unlikely they intended to insert Dr Seuss quotes in there unless some intern was having a laugh

Laughably, the only thing that would help their narrative is if everything was actually fine.

It's not.

What is this? Meme magic?

Crashing this train…
WITH NO SURVIVORS

Not gonna lie Bane, ya kinda fucked this one up. There were a lot of survivors.

Very spooky.

archive.is/n4ExI
archive.is/UQmLc
After (((he))) was arrested on Sept 19, NJT put out a bulletin for all conductors and workers to be on guard for suspicious behavior.

They can't just decide to not report on a train wreck that harms hundreds of people in a populated area where any of those people might be taking video footage with their cell phones. They have to report on this event, even if it goes against the leftist narrative. What they will try to do in cases of such events is try to withhold information such as whether the driver was a Muslim or what race the driver was. They might also try to sweep it under the rug by running a competing story to divert your attention.

That depends on the event. If the event conflicts with the narrative that the media is trying to run, then I think that the chances that the event is real is much higher.

Delete this

since we're talking about trains…

english.jr-central.co.jp/about/safety.html

they also take care of their infrastructure.

Amazing what a homogenous society can accomplish.

I want to go on a vacation to Japan one day. I wish I had the resolve to learn Japanese, if I did I would seriously consider emigrating.

Its funny how their unemployment is so low considering they're in a constant recession

As long as jews exist in this world no one can prosper.

Absolutely this! Vending machines everywhere that are not vandalized and a whole culture devoted to cleanliness. So much so that the toilet is in a separate room form the bath/shower room.
-t. guy who grew up in Okinawa and moved to mainland Japan for 3 years.

oh the vending machines! Where else can you buy a cel phone from a vending machine and a pair of women's panties from the same machine!

wishes, fishes

I bet you would davidsahn.

Glad the weebs came to derail this thread.
At least you faggots are bumpin'.

trips confirm that
I'M NOT FUCKING READY
seriously, my family's been dirt-poor due to debts and worthless degrees, and i'm also forced to go to (((college))) at a time when shit's collapsing everywhere
other than getting fit, what else can can i do? my family refuses to prep since they believe jesus will save 'em or some bullshit.
polite sage for blogpost

that shirt would look really on me with my hairy chest

Lads, who was the one death?
Has it been reported anywhere who he was?

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he was on his way to testify against hillary clinton

some creepy shit

Lel, I spoke too soon.
Found it.
(((Corporate lawyer))) Fabiola Bittar de Kroon.

got damn I'm geting mega spooked

ha ha, good one! Your pun may get this thread back on track.

It's a damn shame their women look derpy as fuck when it comes to faces. But I feel happy-ish for Japan for not being fully pozzed by jews.

I know, right? There's like 3-5% who have a tolerably cute face, in a cartoonish way, and that one out of every two or three hundred that starts to approach a solid 8 on the white-girl scale, but, yeah, you walk around in Japan where there are lots of young women and you look and you just think, "dang, this is not the land of model-hot babes."

I like to imagine they make up for it with not being pozzed up sluts.

disgraceful.

Sllit your wrists.

tbh I am going to move there and try really hard not to racemix if hillary wins because staying means going to the FEMA camps and I'm not fucking down with that
also they have really nice lightrail system I have always wanted to see

So the emergency broadcast that hinted at the fucking train crash hours before is just going to be memory holed like every other coincidence?

IT NEVER HAPPENED GOY, GO BACK TO SLEEP

I'm in Japan right now and man, everything is so nice and safe
But if you learn a lot of Japanese and look halfway decent and make a few friends they'll try to get you married so you can stay in Japan forever
You've been warned

fuck man I just wish we could switch cultures.

(((ashley collman)))

don't mind me, just checking

Why would a Jew set up something that helps Trump

Welp, that's going to be stuck in my head for the next few days.

I already know a bit of japanese because I grew up above a Kinokuniya and was a latchkey kid that didn't like being home alone since we got robbed once
I would hang out there every day after school 3-6 until I was in highschool and started playing sports

I don't have a problem with staying there.

Actually I find it hilarious that a thread about trains went in this direction. It's actually perfect considering the they really love their trains.

We're already in the FEMA camp.