So, Trump wins in a landslide victory in November… fast forward to 2024...

So, Trump wins in a landslide victory in November… fast forward to 2024, what's reasonable to expect the Donald to have accomplished in that time? And how will (((they))) respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract_with_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donald Trump is voted god emperor and the fascist states of america are in a state of war against cucks and commies

The Jews respond by screaming in the oven

No matter what, if Trump wins, the media will take a heavy hit, and less people will watch it.

The Wall is finished, muslims are still banned and 90% of radical libshits have killed themselves. America has been made great again

Just a reminder of how shit like this works (pro tip: it doesn't).

1994 'Contract with/on America':

Government and operational reforms

On the first day of their majority in the House, the Republicans promised to bring up for vote, eight major reforms:

require all laws that apply to the rest of the country also apply to Congress;

select a major, independent auditing firm to conduct a comprehensive audit of Congress for waste, fraud or abuse;

cut the number of House committees, and cut committee staff by one-third;

limit the terms of all committee chairs;

ban the casting of proxy votes in committee;

require committee meetings to be open to the public;

require a three-fifths majority vote to pass a tax increase;

guarantee an honest accounting of the Federal Budget by implementing zero base-line budgeting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract_with_America

You (you) live in a cartoon.

Trump would be good for jews so nothing will happen to (((them))). Hopefully the wall if fully built but it will likely be partially built. Hopefully all illegals yo back but likely like half go back and we just set up a system to have them migrate easier. Hopefully we have a full muslium ban but it will probably just be a more strict vetting process. If you had read his book the art of the deal you would know he says to always ask for more then you want then compromise with what you really want. His tax plan is shit so i dont expect it to help the economy. Also his more isolasonist policies would hurt the US's economy because we are primarily a trade hub we produce almost nothing anymore and it is very likely the west will never be an industrial civilzation again because robots and slave labour are cheaper.

Everything you wrote is so kikey, I won't bother to correct everything but the most offensive must be:

And you think that's a fucking coincidence? We need protectionism, that's what was such an early boom to the USA's economy is that protectionism allowed US companies yo thrive instead of importing everything.

Good lord you sound like a fucking pussy.

So you didnt read my post but you remain ass ravaged I stayed grounded in reality. Again we live in a post idustrial society any buisness that doesnt use robots or chinease slave labour is going to go out of buisness it doesnt matter if he gets factories from china to come back unless you want to work for .60 an hour. We also survive and thrive primarily as a trade hub. If we were isolasonist the empire would come crashing down, it already starting to the manlet telling us to suck a dick in the philipines is a sign of whats to come everywhere in the world.

Good lord you sound like a jew.

Yeah your a pissy who cant live in reality.

What's pussy/pissy about thinking the US should encourage industry internally?

Damn, those fucking jews really want our jobs overseas.

Im just trying to tell you the reality of it. There are no jobs to bring back

End of ISIS, fixed relationship with Russia, Assad reclaims his country,Useless NATO Countries that didnt follow 2% guideline will be kicked out. Good Deportation and Anti illegal immigration system, he has good expert in the field and hopefully the wall will be done by that time.

Economy :the interest bubble and tech bubble will burst i personally was expecting a recession even if Jesus was elected so this doesnt matter to much to me.

Trump prevents nuclear war with Russia and/or China. This allows technology to continue its natural progression, progression which is exponential in nature.

Trump may or may not do other great things, but those largely don't matter, because most of the things he can do will cause incremental/linear gains, versus the exponential gains from technological advance. Just as long as those nukes don't start flying, or some moron shuts off the internet, something an off the handle Hillary might well do.

Nothing, everyone secretly knows Trump will be like every other president. The markets won't crash, there will be no RWDS, whites will continue to decrease in number, and we will die before seeing the climax of destruction. screencap this

Spotted the jew.

War in Syria and then conflict in Iran, Saudi Arabia or both.

if anime becomes real, the anime girls are gonna fuck anime guys, not squishy 3d fleshtones like us, unless you look like you were crafted with Japanese CGI like Square Enix stuff.

He won't make it to 2024. The economy will crash under (((suspicious circumstances))) and will be blamed on Trump and his rhetoric in the modern world.

Lets talk if they let him reign though;

I honestly think he is truthful with how he speaks. He wants the Reagan years back, he will simply be Reagan.

Four posts in and nothing of value said :^) If you honestly believe the man who completes jobs under budget and ahead of schedule can't build a fucking wall, you're going to be thrown over it.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™

Well considering the economy is about to completely collapse, it's my hopes that he can purge the corruption that lead to the collapse and put us on a path to rebuilding the system without the corruption.

It doesn't matter who wins in Nov, the system is going to collapse. Trump is our only chance to take rebuild our country from the ashes.

hope/to rebuild

Honestly the economy needs to collapse (since it's basically a tower of cards), but with a little intelligence we can build a strong economy to rebuild quickly.

Weimar Republic was completely decimated when Hitler took power and he made it into a world superpower in less than 10 years.

Also check out dem Trump trips.

If he gets elected there will be some good and some bad but the most important thing is a blow will be struck against the cultural marxists

The 2D waifu to husbando ratio greatly favors men. They can't all run harems.

Trump still has a lot of ties to the Jews, he's CO. This is just to calm people down. It's still essential to vote for him over Hillary lest the demographic lock doom the US, but we must constantly push further right, so that one day, Trump is seen as left-wing. Then we have won.

1. The wall, Mexico paid for some of it
2. Mandatory E-verify -> voluntary deportations
3. Simplified tax code, lowered taxes
4. BLM gone, Soros banned
5. ISIS nuked

remember that after trump wins the feds going to crash the economy with no survivors

Pretty sure they will.

The Fed is going to crash either way, but with Hillary it's 100% to lead to Jew World Order.

I'm not a weeb so I have no clue if that's supposed to be an android or a space alien but his physique looks like an anatomy chart of the muscular system with no skin. If he was anywhere near that lean, he'd be covered in disgusting super-vascularity.

It won't matter if anime is real because they won't have those problems. They don't have them in the anime so why would they if that was copied into the real world? It would be like CGI walking around and talking to you and probably bullying you.

My criticism is more from an artistic point of view. I studied a ton of human anatomy for drawing people so that pic just triggered my autismos.

10/10

I bet some kike is going to shoot him and then some other goyim will shoot that kike.

This is the most likely scenario in this thread.

ITS BIG LEAGUE NOT BIGLY, FUCK

This, the media likes to pretend that it's this stupid grammatical mistake that Trump makes.

The only reason he says "big league" is because "it's gonna be YUUUUGE" has become too parodied recently.

And because he's a baseball guy.
Maybe he also really liked the bubble gum.
Before they put a nigger on the package, obviously.

It'll always be the sausage nose for me.

Holy shit CTR is working overtime here. This defeatist bullshit sticks out like a sore thumb, guys.

Trump will be one of the best presidents we've ever had. He's going to be president and there's nothing you can do about it, shills.

Sorry, user. His policies might lead you to think that, but if he doesn't do something about the divorce laws, men will continue to not marry.

THAT'S SO XENOPHOBIC OF YOU! TAKE IT BACK!

Cleanse academia, and end Marxist Suffrage down to the roots.

There. Traditional women. Now what?

Yep, I have never seen a nog on big-league.
I just get 'ol sausage nose and and future RWDS captain.

a

as

sl

git

got

sf

fuck

fuck again

fuck me damnit

trips are coming up

aoo

sos

at least 20 people waiting for trips

post count is going up too

real fast

in a little its gonna hit

just a tiny bit though

10 posts left

a failed get about to happen

sooas

slowedw

lol

I am getting gets but not shown to other people, why kek?

hmm

board is just too slow for this i guess

qboutasd

asdsadasdxc

ascsadwedsaz

sadasd

asdsadasde

warwqrfdsxc

fasfr 341412

gottim

got literaally 2 gets wow

I think this board is finally dead