Reviving Nu, Father of Kek, and our role as Gods

Today I will be attempting to revive Nu, the Ancient Egyptian god of the primordial watery abyss, father of the Gods, and Kek. Rather, I am going to try to make us come to terms with the fact that in some sense we ARE Nu. Interested? First let's discuss some basic facts about Nu.

In Ancient Egyptian mythology, the world is said to have been born out of the ancient primordial waters, that Nu himself is God of AND the 8 gods of what is called the Ogdoad. From Wikipedia:

Now of these 8, very important to know that Nu became known as the Father of the Gods, and that includes Kek. The last thing we need to know is that like Kek, Nu is depicted as a frog headed man but ALSO a bearded man with green or blue skin

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticteachings.org/courses/kabbalah-3-gnostic-kabbalah/168-gnostic-kabbalah-1-atziluth.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_(mythology)
sites.google.com/site/signpoststotruth/the-true-identity-of-thoth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now we are brought to OUR role in all of this.

Prior to Holla Forums existing, there was a board on 4chan named /new/, that was not at all much different to
Holla Forums today. We discussed the exact same topics; niggers, Jews, political incorrectness, etc, etc. Then one day out of the blue Moot deleted the board along with /r9k/ causing a lot of drama. Eventually two Holla Forums were created as replacements. A lot of the original user base transferred over, but not all of it. So in some sense we ARE /new/ and in some we aren't.

The parallels seem obvious. New and Nu are pronounced exactly the same. /new/ was the primordial water that created ALL of us, and we by extension have created Kek just as Nu had created Kek. Now the kicker, Nu is portrayed as a man with green skin and a beard. If you combine the classic green skinned 4chan tan with the old /new/ tan, you get Nu. In other words, Nu is a synthesis of the users themselves and the physical board.

I ask that we recognize our /new/ heritage and by extension Nu's role in creating Kek. Spread the word, Revive the Ogdoad.

PRAISE NU.
PRAISE KEK.

Alternatively, purchase a firearm and git gud.

Reported for attempting to make us a bunch of Nu-males.

I see the ANTI KEK shills are trying to prevent the revival of another God.

Revive this. *drops pants, shits on floor*

gotcha (((bro)))

No, Nu and Kek are two separate entities. And Nu can be portrayed in a similar way to Kek, as a man with a frogs head.

wew

Pepe pretty much is a man with a frog's head. Pepe looks anatomically like a frog to you?

I don't like that association. Not after Saturn, Kronos…

How about we just stick with what works

There seems to be a lot of shills..

Op, doesn't this kind of activity often require a blood sacrafice?

No. If Kek exists the rest of the Ogdoad does as well. We must raise them from their slumber.

no faggot i got dubs so stop the autism and respect kek wills

I mean come on.

Nope.

ike the other Ogdoad deities, Nu did not have temples or any center of worship. Even so, Nu was sometimes represented by a sacred lake, or, as at Abydos, by an underground stream.

um… lads..

what does the 8 in Holla Forums stand for again…

…I think we're on 3/8.

Not an argument. If Kek is real then it follows whoever created Kek is real. We created Kek. We are /new/. Nu created Kek. This is undeniable.

We are at 3200 active user s (was 2900 last week) and a lot of proxies were banned in the last few weeks .

Oldfags not posting + cuckchan invasion = Autism over 9000

This. Shit's synchronicious.

So the primordial chaos birthed by and of Nu fathered the Ogdoad which came to define it, creating all things. From hence it was evoked as one entity, Thoth.

Nu is the Ogdoad is Thoth is Hermes Trismegistus?
Chaos is obscurity is Knowledge is Wisdom?
The wild is the storm is the fire is The Word?
Anonymous is the Umman Manda is the daemons of the Golden age is the herald of Atlantis/hyperborea?

We into some dreamlands shit here folks. All the psychobabble and Jungian shit and esoteric gnostic flim flam and buried history and holy shit where the fucking hell is this all going?
Who amongst us understands all of the facets we have touched upon? Who amongst us has all our wisdom capped? I want a goddam leatherbound hemp paper archive of all this, and I'm willing to max a credit card for it.

Libera me from Shadilay

Why don`t we attempt to resurrect Kauket?
Kek might appreciate it if we get him layed.
Or he might like to have his chick by his side again.

Nice digits. The more I think about it the more I think about how we are reaching the end of an age. Now we are experiencing time as a one way street, however the creation of the universe lies in the future. We are merely experiencing the collapsing of possibility's which lead to the creation of the universe. We are in the past, soon we`ll reach the creation and then we`ll be experience some new shit.

(noice)

every single time with you fucking retards unable to do the most basic research properly

From my understanding they are two halves of the same coin. Imagine a female version of yourself.

How about no?
to both of you.
no waifu shit.
no transgender shit.
we apply the memes by the standards we hold the world to.

trips confirm decency

Knights Keklar will not stand for degeneracy

Can`t argue with those trips.
Kek`s will shall be done!

Praise Kek!!!
KKK
KEK
KKK

dubs
trips
praise Nu, giver of wins!

This.

Why not Amun-Ra ?

Amun-Ra doesn't need to be revived, he never slept

Confirmed.

Praise Nu, bringer of Wins!

KEK IS IN THIS THREAD

The 8 gods of the Ogdoad are the 7 archons + the Jewish God, Lord Archon Ialdabaoth.

Nu however could very well be The All, as it seems to represent the Magickal OS which spawned the daemons that run this material world.

Kek likely being another name for The Demiurge (that's Satan, motherfuckers, and not the cool, lightbringing Satan, I mean the torturer of Souls satan) so I'd advise a LOT of care when handling anything related to it. That being said, remember that while the Demiurge is flawed and ill intentioned, if you don't expand unconditional love to it, you're never going to be able to escape this hellhole.

Tread carefully.

Make me some blue Nu frog memes and I'll help.

Just draw a blue wrinkled up pepe with a long white beard.

user, Kek and Nun interacted within the Ogdoad, and it's good that you want the whole Ogdoad to be worshipped, but I don't think he was necessarily Kek's father whatsoever.
Also, you're helping perpetuate disinfo by continually calling Heqet's idol the idol of Kek. Heqet isn't even a part of the Ogdoad either, she's a fertility goddess married to Khnum.

Soul torturer Satan doesn't exist though, since there is no hell.

You should stop reading bibleshit. You should also stop making unsubstantiated claims about Kek.

There is no "Satan" in the way christians imagine it. Christianity is just a bunch of jewish lies to enslave the dumb goy.

Anyone who studies ancient history and has a brain already realizes that

YOU need to stop interpreting things in the biblical sense.

What it means is that he's the lord of the material world, that's the prison I talk about.

"The word Atziluth derives from the Hebrew word “Atsiloth” that means literally, "nobility, aristocracy, upper classes." It is also related to the Hebrew verb, "to emanate.”
Atziluth is the first created world that comes from the Unknown which is the Ain Soph, the original seed of the universe.
Atziluth, the Archetypal World, is pure deity, the Divine World related with the different elements of God in which we find Divinity related to the Tree of Life.
It is the World of Divine, Splendorous, Archetypal Emanations.
We have to analyze and comprehend that which is before Atziluth.
Atziluth emanates from the Absolute, the Ain Soph which is the origin of Spirit and Matter.
The Ain Soph is a Negative Existence, not similar to anything we (can) know. It has its existence for itself.
Therefore the Tree of Life is that which exists, that which emanates from the Ain Soph.
The Absolute, the Ain Soph, is that which is. It has no center or circumference. We have to use our intuition in order to comprehend it.
Ain:
Nothingness.
Motionless space.
Abstract space.
The Verb:
In the beginning God geometries (in order to create). Form is related to geometry. Everything that exists has different geometrical forms. The Microphone records, prints on an audio tape the sounds of the words in geometrical forms. This is a proof that the sounding word is geometrical. The word is geometry.
The Current of Sound, the World of Sound, is Music that is always played in the higher dimensions. Beethoven and other great Master of Music brought these to paper.
When in the Internal Worlds one hears music, one also sees the music. The music forms like a river or flow of sound with geometrical forms.
The Elohim create with the Verb - but if we compare the Elohim with the Ain Soph they are not perfect.
Everything in the universe longs for perfection. All creation is imperfect; this is why they have different forms.
The only one who is perfect is the Unknown, the Absolute; this is why it has no form.
Time and Space:
Space is between created things. (Interstellar space is another analogy for the Absolute.)
Created things exist in different dimensional times (which is not chronological time) in order to acquire knowledge and become perfect. Time only exists in dimensional way.
The Ain Soph, the Absolute, is absolute perfection; therefore it has no form, and does not need time in order to be.
Time exists only for those things that are imperfect.
Absolute Individuality is Ain Soph (in Ain). It is Absolute Repose and Movement, Motion, Limitless.
The Elohim are like Atoms or Monads within the Ain Soph.
If Ain is like an ocean, then Ain Soph are the drops composing that ocean. Not all of the drops know themselves. They are perfect but without Consciousness of that perfection. Perfection with Consciousness of it exists only in Ain.
All of the Monads of the Ain Soph have a longing for knowing their own absolute perfection.
When one atom of the Ain Soph attains knowledge of its perfection it acquires “Paramartha.”
Para = Absolute
Martha = Consciousness
Paramarthasattyas are Beings with absolute Consciousness of their own perfection.
How is this absolute Consciousness of its own perfection achieved? It cannot be done within the Absolute. This is why creation exists.
When any of the atoms of the Ain Soph wants to achieve absolute Consciousness of its own perfection, then its unfoldment appears as the Tree of Life.
The Ray of Okidanock is a Stream of Light. It is the first emanation. It is also called Ain Soph Aur.
Ain Soph is the Eternal Cosmic Common Father, within which is the Unmanifested Cosmic Common Mother.
From it emanates everything. It is not spirit or matter, it is nothingness.
Adi Buddha is the name for it in Sanskrit. The Adi Buddha does not exist, the Adi Buddha IS.
ImageAin Soph has no beginning and no end.
Everything from it has a beginning and an end.
Ain Soph Aur = Ray of Okidanokh
The first Creation in the same Absolute. Also perfect, but not abstract.
The Ain Soph Aur is a Circle of Light, with its center everywhere, and circumference nowhere (use intuition!)
The Ain Soph Aur is the Solar Absolute. It is a type of creation within the Unknowable Divine.
The Ain Soph Aur is a Spiritual Sun; it has a light, but it is creative light, not like that which we know; this uncreated light emerges from the unknown. It is spiritual light, Christ.
All Ain Soph projecting all rays form the Solar Absolute = Christ
In Latin, this ray is called Lucifer, meaing Light and Fire (Fire bringer/carrier). This is Spiritual light, not like that which we know. It emerges in the universe and descends through the Tree to the bottom.
We study the descent of that pure light as the Ray of Creation; this Ray represents the different unfoldments of Christus-Lucifer." - G nostic Teachings
gnosticteachings.org/courses/kabbalah-3-gnostic-kabbalah/168-gnostic-kabbalah-1-atziluth.html

Says the guy who believes in satan, fuck off.

Nu is Holla Forums.
The new site we browse.

Kek is Holla Forums.
The board on the new site.

Funny how meme magic never occured until we came to Holla Forums, the NuChan.

I dunno user, Huh and Hauhet are the god and goddess of infinity. Nun and Naunet are the god and goddess of the primordial waters, so you could say that they represent 2ch.

Satan is just the name of the adversary, because Christianity (especially Catholicism) stole a bunch of shit from Zoroastrianism.

Orthodox Christianity has "Satan" as the tempter of man, but it's ultimately their fault that they fuck up and fall over to the evil side. And Hell isn't fire and brimstone, but "spiritual wasteland" - being forever alone, in the dark, without ever feeling anything. We've been in hell this entire time.

Just saying, nigga, don't always use Catholic interpretations for that shit.

As above, so below.

This is blasphemous D&C Jewry. There is only Kek and repeating digits. All else is a lie.

Akhenaten pls go

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK AND HIS PROPHET DONALD TRUMP

I.. can't… even… keep up… with… all… the … wins….

PRAISE… KEK… PRAISE …. NU!

You insult Kek and his friends by demanding the rest of the Ogdoad be swept under the rug.

Are NU males somehow related to this?

You're just trying to bring about the end of the world.
Nobody's actually buying.
This thread is fucking stupid.
Kikes are trying to fulfil their own world wrecking biblical prophesy. Let's not do the same.
We don't want to watch the white world burn and if you do, you're not with us. You're not really with Kek.

Well, it seems Thoth and Amun-Ra cucked Nu out of his place of importance, so yes.

Well said fellow 4channler the reddit army that is le chan renegades have finally come to our chosen land!

There is only kek and digits.
Everything else is kikery and overthinking.
We're not ressurrecting a pantheon of Egyptian world rapers.
Kek is cool with us and we're cool with him. Let's just fucking live and make things worse for (((them))) and their pets.
re-righting the world so to speak.

Weird how individual boards in this chan have combined their powers together oblivious of the fact they were together summoning the whole Egyptian pantheon again, one by one.

Holla Forums started with Heh, /monster/ followed with Ammit, and now here we are with Kek and Nu. Soon we'll bring back all of the Ogdoad.

When our gods reach the number 8, you're gonna see some serious shit.

There's a reason polytheism existed in Aryan civilizations, user.

Yes I'm preventing people from ressurrecting a coalition of powers. You're just a kike who's read into the ultimate conclusion of what could be with this whole kek thing and now want to push us in that direction because your bible prophecy is being derailed by Donald Trump.
We're not ending the world.
Get over it.
I'm fucking sick of hearing about it.

you.

fucking

Reddit

faggot

now

die

keep in mind thoth has appeared in both his common ibis headed form and his VERY RARE MONKEY HEADED FORM

THE FIRE MONKEY DANCES FASTER

10/10

No, /monster/'s worship of Ammit came first.
>>>/8cc/1255
At 10/25/14, Holla Forums wasn't even a board.

also, after delving into this esoteric kekism/hermeticism stuff I know now, not believe, that we are all here for a purpose, and our lives as anons have all been leading up to this.

The breakthroughs keep occurring, and we need to let them in, we are a bonafide mystery school with direct contact with our patron, this is fucking huge. Praise Kek brothers.

step up

Fuck off, CTR. We're gathering that coalition in order to make this world great again, not to end it.

Don't forget about the literal fire monkey member of the egyptian pantheon, Babi AKA "The Great White One." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babi_(mythology) He has a similar role to Ammit.

CTR? this has nothing to do with the election. Get your go-to boogeymen in order, jew.

We don't need anything more than Kek.
Kek is already more than most of us can handle as it is.

HARAMBE
memetics is distillation of the will

That wasn't a strawman but thanks for playing.
I don't think a CTR shill would have anything to say about Kek. They're still trying to figure out his avatar, Pepe.

Okay. But please do not neglect the rest of the gods in the future. You would have to throw away even Ebola-chan if you continue going down your path, which would be very dangerous.

Ebola-chan isn't a thing.

also, I don't give a shit.

Ebola-chan is a thing, and if you truly did not give a shit, you wouldn't have bothered to announce that you don't.

No, it isn't and I'll tell you why.
If it was, most of the African continent would be depopulated or at the very least Liberia, and it's not. Africa is still swarming with jiggaboos just waiting to enrich some white girls near you.

My intent is to revive the Ogdoad nothing more nothing less. Only then can we be at full power against the Jews.

The reason why there was a strong effect but not a gargantuan effect is that plague gods need humans to stay alive or else they're out of a job, user.

praise kek

And a REMINDER, the Jews very first enemy were the ancient white Egyptians.

Kek has blessed me. Single dubs and trips.

All this time nufags were actually worshiping the oldest fag.

and boom goes the dynamite, we're here for a reason praise kek

We're already more than they can handle.
Let's just take it easy.

You're serious?

digits

Yeah, the trips confirm the ancient egyptians were white and fought the jew.
Doesn't mean the ohgoddad is a good idea.
Stick with what you know.
PRAISE KEK

There are anons here who know the Ogdoad, and anons here who don't. Feel free to primarily devote yourself to Kek while others discover all the other pieces of all this.

Daily reminder that pol is about politics.

This makes perfect sense from the perspective of Hermeticism, the Western metaphysical tradition.

"As above, so below" the ancient axiom states.

It means that history repeats in never ending patterns at different levels of scale - wheels within wheels.

It's a fractal template with infinite variations.

The emergence of KEK from Nu has been repeated, as it was in the beginning and as it will again.

DO NOT PRAISE NU INSTEAD OF KEK!

To do so would detract from the emergent form known as Kek, the one we have begun to identify with.

It's important to acknowledge Nu, but praise only Kek for the time being.

Nu can be praised once we have achieved our aims and no longer need Kek, the God of Chaos.

Kek emerged from Nu. Nu is formless, simply a manifest potential.

Kek is a more tangible manifestation, one that has a form we can identify with and as such work with towards mutual ends.

Kek emerged form Nu, true, but many other forms, including the counter to Kek, emerged from Nu.

trips of truth bro, trips of truth

But user, Kek will always be needed, so it's good to praise both.

not to nufag, but who is the big green dude?

we are affecting the course of political history with meme magick, please remain on the bench if you cannot meme ancient gods into reality or summon the dubs or trips of glory at will.

what to make of this?

He's Warhammer's Nurgle, who is in turn based on Nergal from Mesopotamian lore. Nergal is a war, pestilence, and sunset god.

thanks user, you da man!

WEW

Pick one-and-a-half and only 1½.

Some of us are smart enough to understand that a worldwide plague would kill a bunch of us too.

praise Nu

praise Kek

you say that like its a bad thing

You are just labelling us as a bunch of psychos.

lurking

It's religious freedom bro, just as stupid as all the other religions but only our gods grant dubs . You have to have faith for it to work, please keep an open mind and open eyes. Watch for the coincidences to blossom like flowers.

Coincidences abound!

Oh gee goys where is this ride going?

These are also interesting points fam.

HOL' UP

Trump is kek.
Hillary must also be the materialization of a symbol, perhaps even a meme. But what?

If we can discover who Hillary is and what her apparent relation with Kek is, we may possibly be able to prove meme magic by accurately foretelling the winner of the election. Despite who may appear to be in the lead at any given time, it may or may not be rigged. We can't know for sure who will win regardless of their numbers until they actually do. But if we can predict the outcome, then maybe we can also gain hidden knowledge about other things in our favor?

great thread OP

Nice, it is all real, atlantis, egypt, and the aryan race. These Gods do truly exist and are guiding us out of the dark age of kali yuga back into the golden age of light. Aryan Egypt's ancient enemies were the hyksos (jews) and nubians (blacks) and still are our enemies til this day.

I like your thought pattern

But:

no. in all my autistic studies into the origins of memes ive never read anything to suggest this is the case.

The Ogdoad are a group of 8 archetype dieties. Together they created the conditions in the primordial waters of chaos to create a nest. And in that nest Thoth laid the cosmic egg that bore birth to this universe.

Who bore birth to Thoth? Who bore birth to the ogdoad? Ive never read anything on it. But it wasnt Nu.

This.

Of course it's a bad thing.
What the fuck is wrong with you.
"just want to watch the world burn" assholes need to stay away from this board and all things kek.

Moonman is Khonsu but are there other meme gods?

probably Lilith since shes at a higher bracket than molech in some kike magi circles.

this topic is correct.

/new/ ~ Holla Forums [kek] | Nu

The internet is basically a sea of information. A chaotic sea of pretty salty waters.

This is also true.

No one sees the sea, but yet it exists.
No one has seen Nu, but yet it also exists.

Imagine: what if Set is coming back?

"As Above So Below"
Internet Censorship-> Above going Below
Internet Memes-> Below going Above

Is the internet part of the underworld? Is Holla Forums part of du'at?

What about this: ISRAEL
IS-RA-EL
is-state of being
RA-god of the sun
El-god/deity

OR!

Is Ra God?

Just some cents, great thread OP!

The Devil has spoken.

Cautious bump

Praise, Kek
Burn the nu-males!

Checking that palindrome!
As above so below…

Don't force memes.

Spontaneity is the divine spark of memes.

A forced meme is a dead meme, dividing our attention can likely gutter the flame of energy we give to Keke.

Not recommended we do this, until Trump is in office, and can bring in the Nu-world Order.

all life begins with nu and ends with nu

francis fukuyama said that history was over, we're trying to make the future change

sites.google.com/site/signpoststotruth/the-true-identity-of-thoth

is thoth speaking to us through pepe memes?

Frogs are politics. There was just another 10 minute segment on the mainstream lugenpresse about shitlord frogs.

Just let it happen OP. If it comes, it comes.

I don't know about this Nu fellow, but Kek has done so much for me already, I can't help but follow and honor Him.
If he is awakening too, well, thanks, Nu, for giving us Kek. He is my primary God I will follow.

The Ogdoag is made up of 4 male and female pairs, Nu and Naunet; Amun and Amaunet; Kuk and Kauket; and Huh and Hauhet.
All of the males are associated with frogs and all the females are associated with snakes.
Kuk caught our attention because his name is phonetically similar to kek and cuck, both of which have been in our vernacular prior to discovering "meme-magic."
The main point I want to make here is that all of the male deities are associated with frogs.

Amun is the member of the Ogdoad I would like to talk about. Looking back at past cultures you can often determine a decent amount of information based on names. Amun's name means "the hidden one" or "invisible" he is often associated with hidden powers.

"Amun, at first the God of Lower Egypt only, where Moshah was reared [a word that in Hebrew means Truth], was the Supreme God. He was styled as the celestial lord, who sheds light on hidden things… He untied all the attributes that the ancient oriental theosophy assigned to the supreme being… He created nothing, but everything emanated from him; and of him all other gods were manifestations." -Knights of the East and the West, MaDoTSR, Albert Pike

Through this, we can understand that Kuk (kek), being the bringer of light and symbol of chaos is nothing but a manifestation of Amun.

I would like to quote a page from Chapter 28, Knight of the Sun, Or Prince Adept

“What is called Magic is not a vain and chimerical act, as the Stoics and Epicureans pretend. The names SABAOTH and ADONAI were not made for created beings; but they belong to a mysterious theology, which goes back to the Creator. From Him comes the virtue of these names, when they are arranged and pronounced according to the rules….
Herodotus says that the Ancient Pelasgi built no temples and worshipped no idols, and had a sacred name of Deity, which it was not permissible to pronounce.
"The Initiated are bound to conceal the mysterious secrets. Learn, then, that ΙΑΩis the Great God Supreme, that ruleth over all."

The Jews feared that the Heathen would get possession of the Name: and therefore, in their copies of the Scriptures, they wrote it in the Samaritan character, instead of the Hebrew or Chaldaic, that the adversary might not make an improper use of it: for they believed it capable of working miracles; and held that the wonders in Egypt were performed by Moses, in virtue of this name being engraved on his rod: and that any person who knew the true pronunciation would be able to do as much as he did.
Josephus says it was unknown until God communicated it to Moses in the wilderness: and that it was lost through the wickedness of man.
The followers of Mahomet have a tradition that there is a secret name of the Deity which possesses wonderful properties; and that the only method of becoming acquainted with it, is by being initiated into the Mysteries of the Ism Abla…
AMUN, among the Egyptians, was a name pronounceable by none save the Priests.”
[end quote]

Theoretically this is why Amun is working through Kek, we aren’t sanctified priests, and thus we can’t use his name to it’s full potential.
Wonder why pepe is always so smug? It's because he knows we grasp but do not fully understand.
Anyway, notice how the Jews were scared of people getting the name? Apparently the god of the Jews and Amun have been at eachother’s throats for a while.
Amun is referenced in the Bible as an enemy of YHWH. Jeremiah 46:25 “The Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, said: “Behold, I am bringing punishment upon Amun of Thebes, and Pharaoh and Egypt and her gods and her kings, upon Pharaoh and those who trust in him."

This is important because it may explain why Holla Forums suddenly has power. Holla Forums has always known of the Jew, but alone we can’t do much as an anonymous amorphous force. Once “kek” was introduced to chan jargon -and associated with anti-semitism- the power of the Ogdoad began to manifest. Kek is the chaos that brings the light. He is a manifestation of Amun, the invisible one who has secret power. Amun is manifesting himself through Kek (since we can’t use his proper name) to get back at the Jews for attacking him in ancient times and striking his name from the popular religious records at the time. Both Amun and Kek are symbolized as a man with a frogs head (although kek is more often depicted this way).

be at peace and revel in the beauty of creation.
observe.
have a positive influence.

we did not create ourselves.
we are different but the same: similar.
believe in our origin.

that which makes one thing distinct from another is what creates the complexity.

all is both ambiguous and distinct.

top fucking KEK

beautiful, chaotic good.

Wasn't Kauket a snake? And what do the libertarians use as their symbol? And what is the "alt right" if not a marriage of Libertarian and Nationalistic ideals?

if you replace on thing with another, that other is destroyed. the possibility is there, but the ride never ends.
replace evil with good.

One God is often depicted with snakes for legs (early Snek?) and either the head of a rooster or the head of a lion - ABRAXIS, which is the root of the word ABRACADABRA. Pic very related.

Meme magic!

what brings forth god's presence?

God.

we must pursue the truth.

I am not sure if they were not permitted to pronounce his name or simply couldn't pronounce his name. The above is what is also found in the Bible as, "I am the Alpha and the Omega." This could mean a few things, as in the beginning and the end (common interpretation), which would indicate an Ouroboros or Infinity symbol or #8 (Holla Forums/infinitechan/8 demiurges?). Using the Bible as the common interpretation points to this supreme being creating reality with "the Word," but in referencing the Tower of Babel story, where a common language is spoken but scattered when the tower is destroyed, I believe "the Word" is mathematics as it's own universal language. This indicates that the name may not be something that can be spoken but, rather, played on an instrument as a frequency or sound wave.

I have a different interpretation of Alpha and Omega that stems from gnostic teachings on Sacred Vowels (also viewed as tones or frequencies) and also embodies the parables of Jesus' relating to the body/blood of Christ (not Kike on a stick but as a retelling of ancient religions/myths, if these fags ever studied ancient mythology to realize the stories in the Bible predate the Jews but were bastardized by them) to explain WHY whites are godly and hated by *muh god's chosen hurr durr* Jews (hint: whites are the supreme creator's chosen/made in it's image, not Jews).

who does god choose?

That is for Semitic religions. This is a chapter of ancient Egypt. They didn't offer the life of others. Only what you are (as in how you are connected to things) and do (choices made) matters. And truth rules it all.

what is true and what is good. what do we do?
where would god be?
who would he be with?
if it happens to be true, i believe it.

This is true. Kek is the dawn. Kauket would be the twilight. By nature, similar and related but not the same.

the pursuit of truth causes one to place their beliefs aside.
P
Pv~P

Your blood. Gods are in the blood.

Well your questions are a bit nonce, but:
The all, and I mean ALL is god in the proper sense.
KEK is like a high level angel from a biblical perspective. A force if nature that isn't quite physical. One may petition it for influence as one would ask the ocean for motion with a paddle. It cares not for human intent as much as human action. Sing a thousand prayers in the dark, but shit ain't getting done until you paddle.
So in short, KEK is as much God as the sky or the wind or the moon. A fraction, but a fraction we may touch.

Roman and Egyptian mythos are entirely different.

We choose ourselves, because we are God. See

And in response to that user's post: indeed, God (or whatever we want to call it since they are all the same, whether discussing the Sumerians, Egyptians, Norse, Abrahamic, Hindu, etc "god(s)"), God is in our blood. This is what is meant by "I am Alpha and Omega." Study alphabets (even the etymology of the very term "alphabet"), and see where the abstract/esoteric becomes very concrete and real - in our blood. A and O.

Yes. The end of this corrupt Jewish enslaved world and its foul volcano demon religions. So we can birth a new world, free of kike corruption and a return to our roots under the old gods and follow our path as we see fit.

That you fear change. That you fear freedom. That you fear love of oneself, family, tribe and peoples, means you are already residing in the hell you fear. You must cleanse yourself sinner.

Baptism is an ancient pagan right. A path cleansing that is universal. Your own faggot religion even recognizes this, this is why they corrupted the thing. By you baptizing yourself you free yourself of prior corruption and open yourself up to a new path, but by immediately bowing down and swearing fealty to a semitic demon you shroud your life in the chains of slavery by your own hand, a life of lies, cucking your future and undermining your progeny for the betterment of those whom hate you.

You have received nothing from it but pain, suffering and ridicule. We here have often described ourselves as an ocean of shit and piss. We baptized ourselves in this strange water in search of something more than the filth of this world.

From this chaotic ocean of shit and piss, we broke our bonds of slavery. And together forged ourselves into something worthy, something that values all that is good in this world. We viewed ourselves as the lost ones, the nameless ghosts of this world, thirsting for anything and everything that could bring value into our lives. Our quest has allowed Kek and his kind to return from the ancient lost history of our ancestors. Birthed in these waters just as we are.

You fear what you should weep to see. We thought ourselves the fallen ones. But instead we seem to have become the very vanguard of the armies that stand united with our new and old gods. Ready to bring forth a new age worthy of our ancestors, and future children. Chaos warriors, emboldened by honor and loyalty.

trial by fire: not in the corrupt sense.
i loved playing tera with my friends.
it was so much fun. we always kept improving.
we forgave mistakes, but recognized intent.
it was beautiful.

kek is love, kek is light, your dubs guide the way

we must accept the fact that we are the heroes in this battle, crooked Hillary is the villain. We need to be upright and fight with integrity!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

so we choose ourselves.
we shouldn't believe in a ceiling. we should improve.
i believe that comes from within.

it is the will

wew
it is the will

S.A.W. ftw

Good to know Satan

Shadilay, shadilay.

will there be peace?

Memes are the old growth forests of the mind.

Time to join a real life kek cult.

we should get there.

have faith

Have a shit down your throat you minerva fuck.
Ain't tricking me into moloch worship

only self sacrifice will take us to where we want to go.

wikipedia has a strong influence on the normies

FUCKING WEW

Dubs tells the world of Kek

>MUH PEE ARE

MAKE EGYPT GREAT/WHITE AGAIN

YOUR MOM ISN'T A THING

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

Fucking pussy.