Guac Bowl Merchant seeking 2020 presidential run

Sources close to Jeb Bush’s failed run at the 2016 presidency say the “low-energy” candidate has been back in touch with supporters. They believe he’s popping up to “feel them out” for another run and, according to at least one big contributor, they're in!

“Bush has been quietly making telephone calls to his supporters, bundlers and donors, to talk about the state of the county and the economy, and the energy business, why would he do that?” asks one insider, who concludes “he's running in four years.”

Before he was trounced by Donald Trump, Bush raised $160 million (when adding in super PAC money), for a GOP primary run that fell flat when the bombastic Trump labeled him a “low-energy” candidate.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/jeb-bush-donors-rematch-2020-article-1.2803848

Unless he publicly endorses Trump, he isn't going to run.

I can pretty much guarantee he wasn't calling anybody or talking to anyone. Consulting firms exist for that purpose.

Besides, Jeb is too much of an inside politician for the GOP to endorse now. They'll likely want someone who is more "in touch" with the public, but still involved in politics, to run. I suspect Kevin McCarthy will be running.

FYI, I work for the RNC.

I will greet the new day with the optimism that Jeb has of finally being president

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN?

Foolish Guac Bowl Merchant

Please Jeb, stop. You don't have to be the puppet of the good ole boy oil-and-war lobby.

THE GUAC SHALL RISE AGAIN

who the fuck is dumb enough to burn their money funding this low energy faggot AGAIN

surely the kikes would find another puppet?

¡Jeb! got about 0.001% of the delegates for every $1million dollarydoos he spent on his campaign you Trumpster.
It doesn't take much imagination to realize what he could do with $50 trillion dollarydoos in 2020.

Slow and Steady Wins The Race.

Oh god please do, the entire Jeb's campaign was my favorite part of this election.

Wew lads, this means more turtle memes.

I might actually like this. Watching that failure getting blown the fuck out was entertaining.

I wonder how hard it would be to have a quadrennial marketing firm. Somebody has got to use these millions these retards waste. And clearly it is no skill required. Just look at Hillary: Meme Queen.

Four years of chaos will make them beg for Jeb.

Jeb Bush 2020

But Trump is guaranteed a second term, unless the incarnation of Hitler himself present itself.

>trump and killary are actually both fall guys for the guac merchant

Jeb and his lovely wife look forward to another round of campaigning!

"When I rise again from the dead, the earth shall tremble".

- Inscription on the tomb of Jeb Bush

can't wait till glenn beck endorses jeb

There won't be any parties Jeb!

Everytime I look at this pic, I think it is shooped, how can a rich man marry this ?!

"Daily Jews" is a tabloid leftist sewer. The post is also a kike sewer but tends to appeal more to the Israel first, cuckservative types.

Absolutely delusional. Your name recognition only gets you so far, guac man

A true merchant!

She wasn't that ugly when she was young, but latino women age like milk.

Jeb is a big guy.

for his waifu maybe

no the guy's seriously 6'4'' minimum. he's pretty huge.

For you

Anyone have any jeb clips?

Remember when he was considered the "smart" Bush?

Then he gets a third term

Please clap.

This is my favorite can't stump trump

not at all. far as i can remember its always been george w. is a corruptible idiot while jeb is an actual retard.

What have we done?

never, he was always considered a retard. Just look at his depiction in media a decade ago.

A new JEB! candidacy could give us new ways to laugh at him, especially if we'll see him debating against Trump once again.
looking forward to new JEB! memes as well.

this the real inscription on JEB!'s tomb

Oh Jeb, you card.

Please don't come true.

If dubs, Jeb wil be the anti-establishment, nationalist candidate in 2020

How to: flush ten thousand years of natural selection down the toilet.

Were stuck with the same low energy guac merchant as usual

plz Kek make it so

If dubs

GUAC SURGE

post yfw you get to watch Jeb fall all over again

Where can I purchase my cuckservative guac bowl?

Is Jeb presidential campaign guac bowls still available through his online store?

Saying he wants to run in 2020 means he expects Trump to lose the election. Not even Jeb is dumb enough to run against a Republican that is in office.

He'll never be President. Even the normalfags know he is a joke via the punchline "please clap."

We're dealing with a man who said "I want to be your first" to someone who was legally a child (would be first time voter) and handed out turtles, which he carried in his pocket.

Yes. Yes he is that stupid.

Well thanks for spoiling the show, asshole, now I'm stuck with guacamole turtle man

We in nao

Guys, I'm not sure where to put this, but I want to call attention to something:
half-chan's b is full of CTR. Like fucking FULL of CTR. But they're fucking wimps.
I'm bringing this up because there are many people in desperate need of some red pills. They're just minding their own business, wanting a fap, feeling vaguely undermined, but not quite knowing why.

THE FIELD THERE IS FERTILE! THERE ARE MANY WAITING TO HEAR THE TRUTH!

It may be smaller than it once was, but that also means the mods there are lightweight.

THIS IS NOT A RAID

Just go there and comment on threads that interest you, but from your own redpilled perspective. Think of it as GENTLE piracy of thought and world-view.

Jesus.. it's been nearly a full year since then

Kys