Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

Where have you met non degenerate girlfriends? I want to find a cute white girl to seed and red pill. Gotta continue the white bloodline and all.

There must be places they go.

inb4 mod deletes and bans because they're cucks

Welcome to 8ch, 4cuck trash.

Thanks but ive been here all summer :^)

The lair

Is that like some kind of hip new hangout spot?

Nowhere, give up on women the sooner the better

Defeatist shill/Mr. goldstein pls go

I met a blonde qt at the animal shelter where I volunteered a while ago.

She was a vet student and hated niggers.

Hmm

Yeah I need to do some volunteer work

Ive got court ordered community service so im gonna be forced to do it, might as well make it a habit

Unsurprising, since from stories I've heard it's usually nigs who abuse animals the worst. Guess caring about thme must be a white thing.

Is that what made here hate them?

sage for shit thread and off topic

the south

Which one?

We had this same thread with the same OP several times.

Wife was my student when I taught at a community college. She messaged me a year after taking my class. I married her because she was the only woman I ever met that was worth it. And that is because she is from South Africa and not your basic American whore.

Take it from an older guy who had has his fair share of women - American women are irredeemably worthless and totally fucked. Of the extraordinarily rare women that are worth holding on to, you would have to find one while she is young and before her partner count goes up. Don't bother. Focus on improving yourself and enjoy the decline.

Don't tell me you married a nigger

I don't condone bestiality. Her family got out when the gettin was good.

Yeah ok gramps

all women are degenerate sluts

I met mine at work. She was shy, always wore very conservative looking dresses, and we got along great. Took a while to convince her to go out with me, but finally did it with a big stack of flowers. She was a virgin, normie-tier college-educated liberal, but she's basically a conservative in action, and is taking red pills pretty well. She's agnostic, but I'm working on that, and I got her to go to church with me. Feels good man.

Church. Even if you don't believe you have a much higher chance of finding a girl who isn't a slut at church.

Yes it is, look at pic, he was an avid animal lover. Animals have an innate distaste for niggers. I remember having a friend bring a dog over and he was fine with everyone until a nigger came along and it started acting like it was trying to protect its master from the nig, it was hilarious. Even dogs know you shouldnt trust niggers.

How old are you? Where from?

I live in southern Louisiana, and 80% of the white women I've met (except around the hyper-liberal colleges) are typical Fox-News Conservative types, and they are red-pilled as fuck when it comes to race. As it turns out, you don't get to live around blacks your whole life without learning how they really are, and women are no exception to that. They just won't ever admit it publicly if they feel they would be ostracized socially for it, but women around here won't fault a woman for not dating a black.

Hell, even the SJW ones who try to champion equality would never, ever date blacks. I used to date a SJW type, and you should have seen the look of disgust on her face when I asked if she'd ever date a black guy. Her friends immediately agreed with her. Pic related: MFW

Being a coal-burner around here gets you labeled "bad woman". And not just in the eyes of others but in their OWN eyes as well. Women who date blacks around here tend to have self-esteem issues, be over promiscuous, and perceive themselves (accurately) to be "not good enough for marriage". Simply because women hate hate HATE to lower their standards, and dating blacks is basically hitting rock bottom as far as standards go.

Good men around here stay away from committing to bad women, because we can see that some of the women around here are good.

tl;dr: Southern Louisiana (suburbs, not cities). The abundance of blacks has redpilled all the whites, including white women. Other than that, most of the women here are your typical Fox-News conservative types.

Go to the Newman Center at your university.

Story time please.

drug charges?

18 Colorado

Nah scraped a car and they called the cops I got a ticket and went to court