How do I commit suicide if I don't want anyone to find out it was suicide? And no...

How do I commit suicide if I don't want anyone to find out it was suicide? And no, I'm not trying to murder someone else. I'm legitimately wanting to kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

centerofthewebb.ecrater.com/p/9915891/rare-abrus-precatorius-rosary-pea-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

come to my rabbit thread…

If you legit want to kill yourself, why does it matter if people know afterword?

Udonge is nice, but not feeling like it.

Because I want certain things to happen that won't if I commit suicide, but will if I die normally.

Method 1.

This should work.

actually dont kill yourself

hire someone to kill you

like really dont do it you are most likely to end up in the hospital if you try

Well… He could do it in a rural town at night with a rusty knife.

This is what I'm afraid of. I already do wear a DNR tag, though.

Can't. I have to do this.

I actually don't want to wreck my car. I like it a bit too much, and I figure it can be given to someone who needs it. It's all paid off too.

Unfortunately there are no rivers near where I live, and as it's Texas, I can't just go wondering around. Most property is private.

Swim near one of these

Why do you care if they know it was suicide? Suicidal people wouldn't give two shits. You're legitimately a lying cock mongler

>>>/suicide/

Go camping with not enough food and water?
It’s a long way to do it but you’ll be one with naturee.

film yourself eating tide pods. everyone will just think youre retarded

I'm not depressed. I just have a need to kill myself. I'm a happy person that is simply done and knows what needs to be done. I'm not "suicidal". I've been planning things and setting my affairs in order. It's like going on a trip. I'm not going to be inconsiderate and leave a mess of things for others to pick up. I don't want to go. I have to.

I thought this was good, alternatively I could fall while climbing. I'm an outdoors kind of guy, but I wonder if people would buy that, since I've always been autistic about planning.

do this

Can you really die from Tide pods?

Shit, I thought that board was gone.

Don't come here and lie OP. No one who is happy is going to go kill themselves.

Don't be a faggot. Man up and live

I actually don't want to wreck my car. I like it a bit too much, and I figure it can be given to someone who needs it.
If you start giving shit away to people and then you suddenly die people will suspect a suicide just drive off a bridge or into a lake while listening to eurobeat. your car will be your sarcophagus no one will suspect anything except that you were bad at drifting.

You have no idea why I want this, and I don't intend to reveal my life to you. I'm at the best part in my life and I've enjoyed it to its full extent, however nothing good comes afterwards, and I know it. I'm 27, and all the things I wanted to do, I've done.

Well, I know that. I had to endure many suicide prevention classes in my time. It will be given away after I'm dead. Still. It's a nice car. I'll keep that as an option, assuming I can do it without running into anyone else.

Worth a shot I say, Not like you wanna live or anything. You’re the nicest, most selfless sucidial person I’ve met.

As I said, I'm not suicidal. I just want to kill myself, and tricking other people is also a way to do things I want. Nothing selfless about that.

su·i·cid·al
ˌso͞oəˈsīdl/
adjective
adjective: suicidal

deeply unhappy or depressed and likely to commit suicide.

Happy people don't want to kill themselves

That’s a selfless act
That’s sucidial.

You don't know that. They're dead. I wouldn't say I'm happy, but I'm certainly not unhappy. I'm content.

Go for a "walk" fall off cliff

It's more about the car than the person for me. I know that sounds like an asshole thing to say, but it's true.
Well, I'm not sad, or depressed. I'm just tired of life and I want it to stop. Nothing will get better than it is now. This is the best my life gets, and it's good, but I don't want to keep playing.

do believe you will just cease to exist? You don't know that there is life after death. no one does. Have fun finding out though

Maybe, but I hope not.

What I mean to say is, I hope there is no life after death.

What’s the point of a after life without a after afterlife?

how do you know you hope there is no life after death? maybe the afterlife is acceptable?

It just feels like such a chore.

yeah but maybe the afterlife isn't a chore though? maybe the afterlife is just okay and you don't have to do stuff you don't want to and nothing sucks?

It's impossible for life not to suck.

Why are you so sure your life will just be shit from now on why not just wait it out and see what happens to the human race in the next 50 years hell it's at least interesting to watch this shit play out.

centerofthewebb.ecrater.com/p/9915891/rare-abrus-precatorius-rosary-pea-20

Tell god im sorry if you get to see him. Store above will ship and then charge your card after, hypothetically you could order these with a fake/prepaid credit card and get it away with it. Take and chew 2-3 and you will be dead in a few days, virtually undetectable so long as you hide your PC after you take the pills.

Is it so your family can collect insurance?

Who knows, but I'd rather stop existing. Just sitting and thinking is tiresome now.

I don't think my life will be shit. I just don't think it's going to be better than this, and it likely won't. I'm not going to get younger, stronger, or better looking than I am now. Money is one thing, but money can't buy those things. I'm not interested in being some kind of witness to humanity either.

That might work if I don't panic. I could always d-ban my computer to make sure, but it's encrypted, so I doubt anyone will browse its contents afterward.

Not particularly, but it would be a waste to have paid it for nothing.

Just because life won't get better for you huh? you're a self centered little bitch, not having you around will be better for all those around you Fucking kill yourself.

I'm trying.

I was assuming this is the only reason someone would want to commit suicide but have no one know it is suicide….

Hire someone to kill you.

Start doing fantanyl everyday and increase the dose until you die.

They wont think you tryed to kill yourself they will simply think you tried to get a fix.

Actually, I just checked, and there is no suicide exception on my policy.

Could work, but I'd rather not look like a druggie.

Make it look like an accident or some shit.
Crash your car into a tree or trip from a bridge whatever

Go on the top of a skyscraper roof and start live streaming yourself doing gymnastic on the hedge until you fall.
Also start taking gymnastic lesson months before that so it look like a legit accident.

Start fucking homeless hookers whithout condom until you catch something deadly.

No, thank you. I don't want to actually hate myself before I go.

Go to brazil or mexico or belize on a surfing/sight seeing/climbing trip (lots of climbing in brazil), walk into the favela, go driving in the countryside alone, OD while swimming. Their medical care wont save you.

U should just drink away ur problems like me

Ok well fuck expensive hooker until you catch a something deadly

This walk into a favela with a goldwatch and an expensive pair of sneaker.

You guys have some extravagant ideas. I might take a trip before I go. I'm going to call it a night and think on this.

You crazy nigga.

hey OP, simply go and look at Life insurance policys from different companies and check what they cover and what they dont, those should give a pretty good idea of what others have tried so they can cash out and what will actually work.

I'm the same guy.

Choke on something so they think it was an accident. You'd have to have massive willpower to pull off something like this tho

That has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard, period.

Get your head checked. There is no audio ITT.

English second language, that me!
Now bend over

Get your eyes checked. This isn't Reddit.

#normieproblems

STOP
DONT FUCKING DO IT

perfect.

Just eat Tide pods

27. literal child. "best life gets" as if it knows anything. PLEASE do kys, you are an imbecile and I don't want you to breed

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

suicide by cop