POO WAR NOW

#BREAKING India carries out 'surgical strikes' along Kashmir frontier: army
Our source in Pak Army has told us that several battalions have been moved to western border to attack India from Afghan side. Stay tuned.

twitter.com/AFP/status/781385366670417920
twitter.com/SirZaidHamid/status/781392985439232000

archive.is/Hz0rz
archive.is/jJgZf

Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/video/live/channel/ndtv24x7
live.indiatimes.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Uri_attack
jsforum.or.jp/stableuse/pdf/13. Dhekane.pdf
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/India-top-recipient-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_recipients
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikas_(rocket_engine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_(rocket_engine)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DESIGNATED SHITTING WARS
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D
S
H
I
T
T
I
N
G
W
A
R
S

ENGLISH INDIAN NEWS STREAM:
ndtv.com/video/live/channel/ndtv24x7

Interesting.

I know the Pakis (the ones not in the UK) are shitting bricks over India lately. They were always kinda evenly matched but now India certainly has the advantage. Their economy exposes Pakistan for the third world dustbowl it is.

I wouldnt be surprised if in 100 years there is no Pakistan and just a larger India.

what's the difference anyway?

Pakistan is Muslim, Indian is Hindu.

Border villages being evacuated.

Pakistanis should be more intelligent because they are less Dravidian, but the fact most of them fuck their cousins negates that

So are they fighting the Paki army or just Pakis on their own territory?

Another new stream:
live.indiatimes.com/

They conducted cross border attacks with helicopters and paratroopers against terrorist camps after an attack earlier in the month.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Uri_attack

Also Pakistan reports 2 soldiers dead but not admitting to the strikes for some reason.

Another Paki-Poo slapfight over nothing intended to keep the nationalist propaganda at fever pitch on both sides. Posturing by the armies on both sides, mortar shells get lobbed, some Kashmiri peasant watches his herd of goats get turned to meaty chunks by stray shells. Both sides get some new military martyrs and claim victory. Pakistan goes back to sponsoring the local jihadi mafias. India goes back to fulminating that "their patience is wearing thin".

If Zahid and Pajeet really wanted to fight they'd fight down in the plains, and India would ram Pak's shit home (just like in their last three wars).

Oy shitvey goy!

It's happening!

NUCLEAR POO

WORLD WAR POO

There's no way they're less dravidian, they look purely dravidian

I find it sad, funny and absolute lunacy that these shitflingers (both of them) have nuclear weapons

They are both third-world shit holes.
Which is ironic, because Indians refuse to shit in holes, always in the streets

Yet both have nukes.

India spends billions on their pointless space program that they could be using to improve their cities and feed they're people. They're not to smart but I'll take the over the disgusting Pakistanis any day.

*Their people. Fucking grammar error.

PIDF itt

I'm not sure what all the geopolitics in the region are like, so all I hear is "Non-Muslim Muds are Fucking Up Muslim Muds".

Seems like a win to me. Am I wrong?

as already stated many times itt, the only problem is they both have nukes
I don't think anybody would care otherwise

this gon be fun

Here's a shitty power point about the space program.

jsforum.or.jp/stableuse/pdf/13. Dhekane.pdf

According to Wikipedia the spent S$1.2 billion U.S from 2015 to 2016. A lot of the money India has is given to them from western countries.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/India-top-recipient-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_aid_recipients

WE HAVE A HAPPENING :DDD?=

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in turd-strewn fields, we shall fight on the shitseas and pooceans, we shall fight with growing itch and growing stench in the air, we shall defend the brown, whatever the cost may be. We shall poo on the beaches, we shall poo on the landing grounds, we shall poo in the fields and in unsullied streets, we shall poo in the hills; we shall never poo in the loos.

GODSPEED PAJEET

Fake refugee pakis are now "real", we can't deport them.
More white children get raped by paki rapegangs.

Doesn't sound fun for Europe.

How convenient after Israel just sold them new missile tech :^)

PUT SOME SPICES IN MY FECES
THIS IS MY HARDEST POO
DEFECATION
HARD BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING
WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT
AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT

CUZ I'M
POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME SOME RICE

POOPING OUT GOAT
POOPING OUT SPICE
WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES

NOTHING IS CLEAN
NOTHING IS WIPED
I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT

Only downside is when we go back in to recolonize the place it'll be irradiated.

PAKI STREETS,DROWNED IN SHIT

luckily nukes don't exist

Please Kek, bring us nuclear fire.

The Indian space program is a joke, it's basically a knock off of the European Ariane program (for some reason, Europe decided to "help" them aka transfer huge amounts of technology).

Their mainstay engine Vikas is a literal copy of ESA's Viking engine which itself was designed by a Nazi scientist (Karl-Heinz Bringer) working in France post WW2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikas_(rocket_engine)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_(rocket_engine)

The American global police power is veining with the economic meltdown incoming.
Countries that were forced to be in status quo till now and built up all these tensions are going at each others throats ASAP.

HOLY
SHIT
user

screencap for an angry pajeet

wew 3500 years of butthurt

Until a Western news media picks this up (RT or the Jews) I'm just writing it off as internal shikskin clan sqaubbling.
another way to trigger Indians is to remind them that their language was invented by Aryans who invaded and gave them any semblance of civilization they have. Any serious linguistic historian knows this.

Nice try editing out the (you)s but you missed them in the reply and didn't properly reposition the text after the flag in your post, Mr Shitter Shattered Pajeet.

That's the way it was in the past.
Britain created pakistan as a separate country for muslims because they are such massive cunts and nobody wants to live with them.

the whole "aryans in the north and dravids in the south" is horse shit by now

they are all over the place now but luckily the aryans stick to their own in their own pockets all over the country.

I hope this escalates into full blown happenings in SEA and eventually WW3

Gruntilda would be proud son!

Nothing will happen because nobody will escalate anything.

Check em.

Yes I'm tempting Kek. Sue me.

Ok I honestly didn't expect that.

If that song and dubs are both symbols of Kek, then I may have felt his presence many years ago

Oh great, are (((they)) going to force poofugees on us now?

with feces

It's already too late. Thanks to the congressional lawsuit bill, the Saudis already have a set of Paki nuclear warheads. They want Israel and Iran gone and so do I, including the Saudis themselves. Let that whole entire region light up.

What? Hell no. Suadis and kikes have been brothers since a long time.

underrated

off by 1
that soothed me a bit.

i do not like tragedy.