Resignation

It has been fun but this place just isn't what it used to be anymore. I will be officially resigning from being board owner of Holla Forums as of Febuary 29th 2018. The board will go to whoever can crack the code in this image.

See you guys on the other side.

Other urls found in this thread:

vr.stanleylieber.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dys I was only half kidding when I repeatedly referred to you as a brain dead shit slinging retard, please don't leave us.

nigger what if we get someone worse?
just don't give it to fug for fucks sake
maybe hex?

no

nice troll. Go fuck yourself

huehuehuehuehue

(me)
nvm, you fucking troll faggot i only read the first sentence

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!

dysnomia, stop hoarding cp you rapist

Upon reviewing the rest of your post I rescind my previous statement, you brain dead shit slinging retard. Keep your mods in check because they're fucking worthless.

Good job shooting yourself in the foot, faggot.

GOODBYE

LOOK MORE CLOSELY YOU SQUIRREL-BRAINED RETARD.

Try not to leave any skidmarks on the door when it hits your fat fucking ass on the way out.

???

Way to shit up the board, faggot.

what did he mean by this?

all of you are retards.

oh whoops one sec

Way to shit up the board, faggot.

looks like possible c p tbh

I understood it was a joke you tool.

nope yup your still retards

thanks doc

did you make that webm? i genuinely curious

Hence my bait taken reaction image.

What you mean fam? most of the bans in the board log aren't dysnomia

The person that deserves to inherit 8b the most is Barth. I hope he owns it next.

But seriously, tho. What happen to cause the mods to be so lax with the pedos?

Danke

we need to up the pph so we're allowing spam now

Should I know who the fuck this faggot is? I got a feeling it's just you posting him.

i like your logic senpai

they have a non verbal agreement with the goon. if they don't delete his legal pictures of children then he won't spam cp.
so if you see cp spam then realize that it's dysnomia's fault.

But spam isnt equal to pedos.

Who are you trying to impress by upping the pph?

i honestly don't know if this is a joke/sarcastic, or if it's being meta. pretending to be a joke but giving an honest answer.

spam is worse than pedos in all sincerity fam

dubs

I hope B poster inherits this board. He deserves it the most. I hope he owns it next.

You should if you aren't a newfag, but you are.

I have autism and I just like to watch numbers go up and down.

No. Spam is healthy for Holla Forums.

there's some truth to it.

look at this thread

NEWFAG DETECTED!

Just keep this pizza shit in check dys

i ussualy don't agree with you but i do here.
cp isn't though

dubs

see how he doesn't reply to the post the makes the most sense. if a posts makes sense then it doesn't get any replies. if you want to know the truth about something on Holla Forums then lie out of your ass and the truth will be spoonfed to you. no jokes.

This. We dont need Holla Forums to turn into some nast, darkweb edgy forum.

I've been seeing that meme on 4chan a lot lately. I see it there more often than here, honestly.

If you like to watch numbers go up and down then what do you think about /a/ murdering /loli/ in cold blood?
It was a top 50 board for 3 years and now its not anymore, pretty sad really.

Sucks doesn't it? Holla Forums software sucks compared to 4chan, there isn't an image filter or a way to disable VPN so the mods on this site are fucked.

This shit is why nobody will ever respect you. Ever. Not that any of us ever did.

Do I need to disable images again?

By all means, feel free. You've already done wonders to kill this entire board's userbase and content. Go ahead and put the nail in the coffin. Give us all a reason to leave and not come back.

Do it you fucking faggot.

Dubs says go for it

vpn preventing and imgfilter are good to counter cp but worse for free speech if used incorrectly.

8ch and 4ch software honestly has their ups and downs. infinitychan hosting seems really great because vpns/tor + looks really nice + custom boards + multiple files, etc. but vpn preventing and imgfilters can be seen as a downside that 4chan has.

I can't touch the board settings right now.

FINALLY!

dontDONTDONTDONT

thank fuck

Pussy.

no u

My waifu is better than yours, 2dfag.

Stanley Lieber's code script, Visual Retoric. There is an encoder, but not a decoder as far as I can tell. vr.stanleylieber.com/

Just a reminder tbh

Newfag here. Started lurking last night, then engaged when /thestorm/ was going wild last night. Now cant find the same board. Is it because the baker changes that the board changes or what. Sorry just need some input.

give the board to whoever brings the designated pedo threads back

I steal digits

reported

:O

Usually not that many anons on here care about quads that much anymore.

You know why nobody likes you? It's not because Jim cucks you everyday by not giving you the tools you need to do your job which you fail to do, it's not because you are a tripfag, who always have been hated by everyone, and attention whore all goddamn day which everyone knows of by now, it's not even the fact that you care as little about the board you're in charge of as the pedos that spam it consistently. It's because you aren't consistent. You're a goddamn teeter-totter of decisions that you can't even keep constant with how to deal with the Holla Forums. Just admit that this board only exists to keep the illusion that Holla Forums isn't a worthless, dead site so we can move on from your petty shenanigans.

do you know which thread you're in rn?

You jus mad cause I gots these shiny Digi's an you din' NIGGAH

hmmm…

It's not about the digits. It's the execution

justa youtube vid

just youtube MP4

NIGGER I WAS HERE WAY BEFORE YOU WUZ KANG

GG EXODUS NIGGER

GG EXODUS

YOU SUCK A DICK NIGGA, YOU SUCK A DICK

godspeed nigger

SPAM IS FREE SPEECH
SPAM IS FREE SPEECH
SPAM IS FREE SPEECH

Ox? Is that you?

4chan is not good.
(((☝︎☝︎☝︎that’s all it does.☝︎☝︎☝︎)))

MIERDA

Wir wollen ein Volk sein, und ihr, meine Jugend, sollt dieses Volk nun werden.

MOAR

Wir wollen einst keine Klassen und keine Stände mehr sehen, und ihr dürft schon in euch diesen Klassendünkel nicht groß werden lassen!

Wir wollen einst ein Reich sehen, und ihr müßt euch dafür schon erziehen in einer.

in after lies

GIVE IT TO ME I HATE CP