What would be the reaction and response if Ivanka Trump were ask if she rejects Christ as her lord and savoir?

What would be the reaction and response if Ivanka Trump were ask if she rejects Christ as her lord and savoir?

Also on a side note how do Christians who are pro-jewish rationalise there respect for a group who partly define themselves as having rejected Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f3Iiv
archive.is/nJ1i9
youtube.com/watch?v=j-J1k6tE7_I
youtube.com/watch?v=n8e3ZtPXoGM
youtube.com/watch?v=lTf7QHRbRB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are being tricked, is your duty to show them facts like you did with me.

Bleesings.

low effort shilling user. sure she's his daughter, but sacrifices must be made.

*Savior
*their

Did he have to sacrifice all his children?

Only four of his five children are romantically involved with jews.

Real Christians dont

so many different people would react in so many different ways, but, i believe people would understand.
they would understand if she explains why.
a skeptic's route would help diffuse any tension.
for the same reason i love my brother, who does not believe in precisely the same things i do.
there should be no animosity between anyone let alone an existential crisis. things need improvement.

that's what i believe at least. perhaps this is not the case.

Nothing to see here. The trump family in 50 years will be a Jewish family.

If she explained that she now believes he was a fraud?
So you want all the feel good parts and none of the bad parts?

Have you seen the genes of Barron?

The other children were shit so Trump discarded them as pawns. He was waiting for a true heir.

They don't. They were taught that by an intentional propaganda campaign, and it's what eventually blossomed into Evangalicalism. There's a pretty good thread on it right now, actually. I just checked and it was on page 15, so I gave it a bump.

No Christian is pro-jewish. That's a lie spread by jews who want to make us look weak.

My mum is one.

How many Jewish bloodlines have you destroyed lately?

who is to say she is correct?
nono, i accept the bad as well to an extent. adds character.
but to corrupt one's body or spirit is wrong. that's not something i would do to another.
i may help form my brother's beliefs, attempting to be a positive influence, but to seek to change him manipulatively i believe would be unethical. i want to be a positive influence. he can accept those things i say in due time. i would just hope it would be correct.
the physical aspect involves miscegenation. that's sort of generational and concerns populations. a population can be preserved while a certain quantity can select people of another group.

Why else would you reject him?

That is, no Christian who actually follows Christ's teachings is pro-Jewish.

The kid is going to be so fucking tall.

one's beliefs aren't necessarily true. ignorance may be forgiven, but we ought to strive to route out falsehoods and spread the truth.

addendum:
the positive way people interact with eachother is by selecting those qualities that the groups like of eachother.
smashing them together as a whole is reality TV show tier. the outcome isn't necessarily a good one.

The modern-day secular Jews are not same as the Biblical Jews.

Did some googling. The Murdoch's were involved. archive.is/f3Iiv

They proudly talk about being direct ancestors of those people and write books about how those Jews were correct to kill Jesus.
Im not really talking about secular Jews anyway.

why do they believe they were correct to kill jesus?

One last bump. Going to sleep.

archive.is/nJ1i9

youtube.com/watch?v=j-J1k6tE7_I

youtube.com/watch?v=n8e3ZtPXoGM

you're kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTf7QHRbRB4
1:45

They created the talmud for a reason user, "jews" are anti christians per se.

Honestly, not really into the supernatural aspects of any religion. Rejecting Jesus as a great thinker whose golden rule changed the course of history is worse than not believing Jesus reopened the gates of Heaven.

CTR, c'mon, earn your 9$ per hour. This is low effort trash, if I was your boss, you'd be fired for these shitty posts.

because "chosen people" because (((they))) changed the meaning of israel.

because jesus was a jew.

i used to think like this until i was shown the way. pastor andersons video convinced my wife and she grew up united pentacostal. she knows scriptures by heart still. everything he said made sense and clicked. she told her family and convinced them as well. i wonder if it will spread into their local church chapter.

As for your second question I have asked myself that many times as well do they not realize that the Jews in part we're mostly responsible for Christ being crucified in the first place? Some Christians really go out of their way to support Israel and Zionism it does not make any sense either they just don't understand the tulmud or they just welcome their own demise.

Maybe someone itt can shed some more light on this question

You know Jesus was a Jew who started his own sect. It was internal Jew fighting.

The "syngouge of satan" meme actually translated to "the church of adversaries", he called them out as an rival church

Why do you care?

She has a pretty long face tbh.

Nothing because her rejection of Christ is already implied by her conversion you stupid nigger lol

Sage'd and reported for retardation.

Actually, all Christians know they are your chosen people and they are holier than you. It's not something that just appeared, it has been taught for centuries and centuries, with only brief pauses once the churches were fed up with getting fucked over by Jews (see Crusades and working with Muslims).
Same thing happens today. Christian Zionism is 1000yrs old

Only weirdo fringe groups like the KKK and you fags think that you're the majority when in reality you never were. European Christians weren't anti-Jew because of Christianity, they were anti-Jew because Jew's would practice usury and destroy entire villages

The population is degenerate. They don't give a shit anymore. And those that do are willing to overlook flaws in possible solutions because the alternative is acceptance of oblivion.

Strange, Google yielded no results for "the church of adversaries" however upon searching the synagogue of Satan I did come accross these two pictures which would make sense. Early depictions of the Jews in art had many characteristics which we can observe in modern Jews
I would believe that's true to some extent because the Jews were upset that Jesus was getting more attention, is in their nature to be covetous and jealous. From my understanding they practically harassed the Romans to crusify him

The Scofield "Bible" came out 1909 you lying, kike.

Your mom is friends with Satan, she's no Christian.

something about white girls with christian crosses makes me want to pump my seed inside them

get smashed by dubs faggot

checked

It's called saving the white race.

Find a white girl and pound her hard, user.

clearly the answers to convert everyone to Islam, the true light. Everyone should know how Islam is a religion of peace and that no Muslim ever committed to atrocities. Anyone who other wise is a lying Jew.

nah i'm kidding religious faggots are cancer kys op

Sometimes i wish Torquemada was still aliveā€¦

Orwell called it doublethink

" For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:36-38

You're technically correct, but most people (especially in the USA) who call themselves "Christian" are extremely pro-Israel & pro-Jew.

They basically follow the idea that "God blesses those that bless Israel and curses those that curse Israel"

Thats explain why chinks failed so miserably after attacking christians and why muslims are so shitty.

romans

This is a bad thread and you should feel bad.