Gary "What's An Aleppo" Johnson can't name any foreign leaders, his VP likes Merkel

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAnvO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Libertarians everyone. Now point and laugh.

The Libertarian party right now consists of bernouts and ex-cuckservative jackasses like Johnson. The party itself is dead in the water.

WEW LAD
That fucking crowd shot.

I'm impressed he managed to screw up such an easy question.

Is Gary Johnson some kind of plant, because this is too incredible to believe. People used to think Dan Quayle was stupid, but he's like Einstein compared to this guy.

the question was

Name a world leader that you admire

Granted he's a space case, but I can't think of any admirable world leaders. Farage is not a world leader. Putin can be fun but I don't really admire him.

I would've said Duterte

I always assumed he was but this clinches it. He's trying to crash his support because instead of drawing supports from Trump, he ended up drawing supporters from Hillary. Even more so, he is effectively destroying the libertarian party in hopes of swinging them Hillary's way. I can't imagine him being anything else but a plant at this point.

lolbergism died with ron paul.

I honestly wish he had been at the debates now.

Who?

The saddest part is that's the absolute cream-of-the-crop as far as modern libertarians go

Yeah this party has really gone downhill in the past 20 years. Maybe they will get their shit back together in 2020.

He should have pretty much given a canned response then, something along the lines of not being able to only because none of them have values he admires, all the while naming some that are nice people and some that he is sure he could get along with on the international level. That way he can make it seem as if he knows what he is talking about and at the same time can come across as principled and thoughtful without seeming like an idiot or a jerk. Instead, in fashion that is becoming his trademark, he mishandled it. He could have used that opportunity to showcase any knowledge of foreign leaders without endorsing any of them.

There aren't many, but for Johnson to be a presidential candidate and he can't even pull a name out of his ass, it's pretty bad. He could have said anything.

I think that's why he fucked up. He has no knowledge.

The only reason he knows who Fox is is presumably because he was president at the same time as Johnson was governor of New Mexico

The fixation on drug legalization will have to go away before they'll be even remotely credible again.

Looks like he's taking Bernie voters from Hillary

ViKtor Orban

To be fair, there aren't any leaders I admire, but he probably just couldn't think of any since he apparently couldn't remember Fox's name. He did pass on a perfectly good salt mining situation by not saying Putin, Orban or Duerte or open a new mine by saying Wilders after the election happens, but his sperg supporters wouldn't like that very much. He could have easily gone full hipster ironic mode and said something like Kim Kong, but spergs are gonna spaghetti.

Why did dudeweedlmao work in Canada but not in USA?

Considerably smaller population, more north situated and full of liberal regards and draft dodger hippies.

Gary likes Vincente Fox:

Weld likes Merkel who has played a leading role in the current destruction of Europe.

Now we know where all those missing bernouts ended up.

What the fuck. I was leaning towards considerinf allepo a gotcha question but this is absolutely unreal.

Don't forget that that plan was also backed by Bush and was only killed in Congress

There's enough clips out there now to make a 'best-of' Gary Johnson video:

Added content: cringeworthy memes paid for by Gary

I'm reading a book by Pat Buchanan at the moment, he goes over all this and why it's a terrible idea and people still don't get the point of stopping mexican immigration.

but user, that would require him not being retarded

CIVIC

To anybody here who considering voting for this dipshit….

My sister is voting for him…

This guy is a wandering anti-marijuana commercial

Pls Correct Her Record

hnngggg

Why couldn't McAfee win the nomination? I liked Gary awhile ago but after hearing McAfee in the debate he was clearly the man. Dude had the charisma and stones to rival Trump and would have decimated Hillary every day all day.

Lolbergtardians are racecucks. Every single of them.

Or he could have taken the safe route and said fucking Trudeau. They are pretty much politically alligned 100%. How does he not even know who the leader of Canada is?

And?

He would steal votes from Trump.
The libertarians picked someone that would fuck over Hillary.

Sauce on the tongue thing?

I find it far more abhorrent that the "libertarian" Weld likes Merkel than Johnson fucking up again.

So what is it?
One part you claim lolberturdianism is rising, but at the same time you call the biggest lolberg party and its similar copies around the world not true libertarian.
What is it?

People want to make this and Aleppo goofs but they're not. His not caring about foreign geography and not liking politicians is totally consistent with libertarianism.

I was about to make fun of you but you are correct.
Lolberturdianism lives in a world where there is no foreign power.

Yeah because they are so different than old Libertarians.

They read a little econ, fail to realize it is a value-neutral discipline, and then immediately set out to jump the Is-Ought Gap like Evel Knievel trying to jump the a Grand Canyon on a tricycle. All with predictable results ,Face it they are just idiot's the whole bunch inclouding Ron Paul

Why wouldn't a lolberg like an open borders corporatist whore?

Lolbergs. Not even once.

i voted for this guy 4 years ago

i wish he would disappear and let me forget

Does he own Omegle or something? Every time I want to shitpost normalfags and pajeets, I get asked by the site if I support him.

Yes he is.

holy fuck, i thought he was just stupid, but this guy is fucking bonkers

What the fuck

Lolbergs are Holla Forums's version of manlets

shows you how worthless is democracy, a system that almost always produces a bad result.

I can't believe 4cuck convinced me this guy was a good candidate back in 2012. Granted that election was trash from every angle anyways
Do you guys remember how many people liked this guy 4 years ago

I have worked with hundreds, sometimes even thousands of people every day for years in a busy city.
As a result, I can read people like books from short interactions, and sometimes just from a glance.
In my informed opinion, that man is a dangerous, hateful psychotic.
I have seen FAR more of these on the left than on the right.
FAR more amongst "progressives" than amongst traditionalists.
If he's not a jew physically (he probably is), then he most definitely is in spirit.

I didn't even know this guy existed 4 years ago.

my sister in law is too, but she'd be voting Dem otherwise.

Just in case anyone wants to abuse some soft target lolbergs, we have a thread here: >>>/liberty/31332

You might be right, take a look at this video. I just found it for the first time. Look how he chimps out similar to how he chimped out on the guy who said 'illegal alien'.

HOLY FUCK

LOOK AT THE NAME OF THE WIFI NETWORK BEHIND HIM

THE MEMES JACK, PRAISE KEK

I actually knew one but I seriously doubt she's still a libertarian.

this was over 6 years ago by now.

Jesus Christ, what an embarrassment…

What a cuckoo

Thanks for sharing, that guy is fucking mad. I can't believe people actually support this guy.

And (((they))) said Trump was the crazy one, look at this man. He doesn't know a single foreign leader, he can't even dress himself, and he's going thought brownie withdraws, and he fucking loses it.

Confirmed for not big guy *UUUU*

is this guy the new Howard Dean?

Which means he should either have named one or just said "I don't respect anyone, but I'm willing to work with them".

Adolf Hitler

Howard Dean is the Left's Jeb. This guy is in a league of his own. The stupidity of Dan Quayle and the lack of composure of Glenn Beck all rolled up into one autistic lolcow package.

For current leaders I would say Nige, followed by The Punisher

Nige isn't in any position of power at the moment. As a Holla Forumsack you should at least know of Viktor Orban, Frauke Petry, Marion LePen, and Rodrigo Duterte.

What the fuck!? Is this guy running for president ? Is he legitimately retarded ? what the fuck was that ?>>7686332

i genuinely felt embarassed for him
i couldn't even watch
i don't even want to make fan of him, i seriously feel bad for him at this point

Yeah, anyone who is a free marketeer fundamentally does not actually understand economics. Minimizing Pareto inefficiency is not a legitimate moral imperative.

Tom be fair to him, that'd vex most people here too.

Though I guess Victor "The Fence" Orban is pretty cool

Of which still only two are actual "leaders" - Orban and Duterte/The Punisher.

The rest are, I guess Party leaders (except Nige, recently stepped down), which isn't the same thing.

No it wouldn't. You'd either say you like Orban, Duterte or maybe Putin, and then say you hope that LePen comes into power and hope that Merkel is ousted next election.

she has yellow eyes

like a wolf

holy shit, filterman was right about him

by the way, he acts like a mentally ill alcoholic

I don't particularly like McAfee. But I respect him. Had Trump not ran this election, he would probably be the one I would support the most.

Johnson, however is a fucking snake. He's a retard, a politician through and through, and very disrespectful to boot. I still remember him throwing that gun he received as a gift from his conceding opponent in the trash right after he got it. Absolutely despicable behaviour.

I need this "best-of" video like right now.

I usually tuck my thumbs into my pockets when just standing around because I feel like I look like I'm just trying to grab my junk if I tuck them in my belt.

Should I stop giving a fuck and go full memelord?

I agree, they aren't immigrants they are trespassers. Illegal trespassers.

You can youtube each of those > points I made and add 'Gary Johnson' to them and you'd find each individual clip, but it's kinda redundant to make a 'best of' Gary Johnson compilation, he's no threat to anyone right now.

We shouldn't pile on, Gary pulls most of his support from Bernouts which is why the MSM is trying to bury him in endless 'A Leppo' moments. Gary in the race helps Trump, not hurts him.

what the fuck he wearing around his neck?

ofc lad

archive.is/oAnvO

Wireless headphones it seems like, I have a pair from LG. It sure looks like a bark collar though, kek.

I agree he's mostly a non-issue. If the Libs had nominated a Libertarian who had views that mostly fell on the right of the political spectrum, they'd probably have a lot more support than 7%.

I'm pretty happy they chose Sperglord Johnson.

Well, shit. And here I thought I was looking like a big guy.

Being Autistic is fucking hard tbh

its over, the libertarian party has been cucked beyond repair.

never thought id live to see the day where the republican party is actually way more legit than them. incredible.

I understand that the lügenpresse are only pushing this new "Johnson is dumber than breezeblock" narrative because they came to the realization that holy shit his dude weed lmao platform was more appealing to Hillary's voters than those of Trump but good fucking god it's both tragic and embarassing how incompetent this motherfucker is.

Is gary johnson relevant to literally anyone?
I mean, him spending a bunch of money on memes was pretty funny but apart from that does anyone give a shit?

Just what sort of answer are you expecting to get here, son?

Why dont we make some videos that make johnson look awesome to help take more votes from killary?

it looks like he pissed his pants and had to change into jeans, I wouldn't put it past him

Device to explode his head if Clinton doesn't win

I'm thinking if we start counter-signaling the Press' narrative on this we'd just pretty much make ourselves look stupid. Johnson's lack of preparedness speaks for itself. There is no way to defend him.

On the bright side, the harder the press hammers on Johnson, the less they could go after their narrative that Trump isn't prepared or is stupid. It's hard to make Trump look bad compared to Johnson without making him look like a supervillain (which they've already tried and failed at). Additionally, it makes the media look pretty bad for attacking the little guy, which does not help their abysmal public trust/approval.

You're very welcome to

I laughed at this, good job. Now that whole 'I won't talk about her emails' line makes sense.

GARY JUST TELL US YOU'RE IN TROUBLE

does this mean that their golem turns on them once again?

when will they learn?

"Gaysia"
Heh…

not a noose, sadly

Yes because he takes the youth vote from hillary. He might only be 6-7% nationally but he is like 25-30% with millennials in some swing states.

Sauce? I'd like to see that.

Braindead stoner ideology.

Orban, Assad, Duterte, Farage

Modi (am Pajeet)

He's most definitely Jewish, look at Gary Johnstein's nose

lolbergtarians have been subverted, this is the natural conclusion to your ideals, when people are free to do what they want, they get over-empathetic, get scared of guns, and just want cummies and drugslmao

The guy who said he admired Merkel is a avowed gun grabber too. Libertarians are a fucking shit show. Glad we jettisoned that shit long ago.

I was shilling for this junkey fag to take Killary's place, now i will have to shill for Jill "Bern with a vag"Stain.

A former city counsel woman who failed twice at running for governor is not going to put a dent in Hillary.

Jill is polling at 2-3% nationally, and if you consider that Florida was lost by Romney in 2012 by 70k votes (.7%) then it becomes more significant.

I have actually been rethinking my response after I posted it. Honestly, I think she should use her VP to grab attention. BLM would collectively ejaculate if they heard this guy might become president.

Even non-Anglos don't really give a fuck about libertarianism, it's one of the most ethnically specific ideologies there is

That butthurt, tho.

Webm related

it was the only one coming to mind, was it?

The guy sitting next to Johnson is an open neocon, simply mentioning that guy is enough to trigger anyone still retarded enough to vote for Johnson

skip to 3:20 for keks

You'll fit inside a pine box though, that much is certain

Already made a webm of it some time ago

I understand when you're put in the spot, your brain might shut down even if you know something, hell, are an expert on it. It doesn't explain this of course, we're talking about someone aiming for presidency of a country, highest diplomat of a nation.

But a few years ago I was stopped in the middle of a plaza and asked if I wanted to take part in this quick quiz, only takes a few seconds. Sure, why not. Then she asked me to name five African countries, and I completely shut down. It was terrible, grueling even. After I got two out of me, it was over and I started walking away embarrassed, and then all the names came flooding to me.

So it can happen, but in a situation like this it's more than just embarrassing.

What a shitlord, he just assumed that the Hispanic population in New Mexico are all there illegally :^)

God that accent is grating

Nice, can you truncate it so it's only the part where Gary gets butthurt about illegal immigrants being called illegal immigrants?

DRC, Liberia, Somalia, Morocco, Egypt, South Africa

There's so many to pick from

I think you missed the point of what he was saying.
Of course you can think of 5 NOW. But will you be able to when you're in the middle of going about your day and someone comes up to you, out of the blue, and asks you to do so?

He's done it multiple times now and is an absolute retard in many interviews (bake the cake, tongue sticking out, what is Aleppo, can't name a single current world leader, they're undocumented - not illegal, Hillary's emails are irrelevant).

I understand spacing out on rare occasions and being caught off guard, but this guy is something else.

We expected him to take Killary votes.

thought the banner behind him said "baka" int he thumbnail how appropriate.

What point are you trying to make retard?

Autism.

Michael Scott. With a little bit of Dwight autism thrown in.

I finally figured out who Gary Johnson reminds me of. He's completely unaware, childish, and is actually sort of a dick underneath the dorkiness.

Um

Orban and Fico. These are men of honor in an era of cowards.

I can't wait for Reason to try and spin this

And this is why I can't take this man seriously.

This is your president lolbergs.

This is perfect, thank you.

Well he does believe we should remove harmful people from society. Maybe there's some shitty island where nobody wants to live that we can send them to.

I voted him in 2012. I think I should've voted for Mitt.

for*

What year was it OK to be that fat?

don't stick your hands in your pockets at all, let them rest naturally by your sides or cross them over your chest (aggressive postures). hiding your hands/ putting them where they can't be used is a sign of weakness & shyness

gary wanted to eat her pussy

Kek!

Well, she could have had a steady income as a sideshow performer in the late 1800's.

kek

Remember what happened last time?

Is this guy actually retarded ?

Does anyone have a compilation of Johnson being a retard without added music or shitty effects

test