Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eRQEE
archive.is/4xWSf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock
archive.is/hNOWU
archive.fo/4iOTI
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinkerton_(detective_agency)
facebook.com/fischbein
twitter.com/fischbein
instagram.com/fischbein/
about.me/fisch
linkedin.com/in/fischbein
plus.google.com/109000932021746378371
youtube.com/user/benfischbein
flickr.com/people/fischbein/
pinterest.com/fischbein/
foursquare.com/fischbein
myspace.com/fischbein/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Lantern_(software)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailored_Access_Operations
archive.is/rlI9W
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/781554123539902465?lang=en
pastebin.com/ghiLe4WX
youtube.com/watch?v=UeB-Sk5JTVA
plus.google.com/115376851431702924144
archive.is/zwE7c
pipl.com/search/?t=MWQ1MDcxYWE3NDViMjMwNGU1ZGVkMGY0ZDZkOTEzOTNlODBiNTE2ZmZkNDc4NTg0&in=8&q=David Fink&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-5
twitter.com/xerxeswatkins/status/781473319375605760
archive.is/1CwiB
theguardian.com/politics/2009/nov/04/gordon-brown-speeches-west-wing-writers
opensecrets.org/expends/vendor.php?year=2016&vendor=West Wing Writers
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/with_replies
westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/
archive.is/WQLX2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
youtube.com/channel/UCSGRSElYnWN3f9yI7eg64WA/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Any anons reside in Jew York?

oh a jew?! what a surprise

(((Elliot Fink)))

oyvey.wav

send him pizzas and boxes of dragon dildos

I didn't know Mark Fuckerberg even had a jewier-looking cousin.

Nice work. Care to dox the rest of them?

Well, look at that.
Who'd of thought.

this is the most jewish motherfucker i've ever seen

ekim [6:30 AM]
I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.

efink [6:31 AM]
google Seth Rich and shut up about it.

What did he mean by this?

bump. This is amazing.

We need dox on this Brock character, need to know what he looks like in case he's the one doing the hits or intrusions.

Seth Rich was the dem staffer that got murdered by Hillary. The shoes on the other foot now.

SHAW

Well doing a basic linkedin search using the term 'correct the record' came up with someone who may be 'shaw' in the leak.

archive.is/eRQEE

Juicy.

this is what I found quickly, I'll find a non-ant sized picture asap

He has a face photo right on his twitter.

mein eyes!

That entire work history is pure cancer.

Jews always manage to get a job doing what they would be doing if they were unemployed. Sickening really.

Is this that "Brock" character?

Apparently this guy is/was in charge of managing employee records and shit. He will know or provide the means to know most of CTR's identities.

eLIZabeth price

archive.is/4xWSf

He's in their payroll. IIRC, he's making one of the lower amounts of money (30k/yr).
Pic related, it's their salaries found in fec filings

No, Brock is the head guy of the entire operation.

So many echo names

dat nose

brock's profile is set to private now

Shit, we've already had threads on him. Lost track, since there's so many of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Brock

He probably won't be doing the hits, instead he'll be paying spics/niggers/cons to do the dirty work.

So who is their hitman? And do we have any shit on Brock? I noticed there was a pinned thread up earlier. And since he runs this whole operation, what would happen if he were to be taken out of the picture by said shit?

Fuck this pussy. Michigan man

30,000 shekels before taxes. Fucking pathetic.

Step up your game nigger.

Elliot's brother Joel T. Fink works for a company called Zolet Lenet Group. An (((investment))) firm.
archive.is/hNOWU

Hey wait, is that the kike in the window when that user went and visited CTR headquarters that one night?

Mail him a dead, mostly dried up opossum carcass.

anyone have that pic saved?

See

Brock has access to Hillary's muscle men.

The realization just hit me. This isn't just CTR going rogue with some help from an associate or two in the NSA.

The orders came from the top. Hillary/Hillary's handlers.

That German feel again.

Yep. We need to start organizing IRL against this shit. They want to "suicide" us, we need to respond.

My hunch is it's nobody within brock's stuff, too shady. Lots of other people stand to gain a lot more than brock (billion dollar deals).

is this it? I saved that whole threaad.

His name is actually FINK!

fink
[fiNGk]
NOUN

an unpleasant or contemptible person, in particular.

VERB

(fink on)
inform on to the authorities:
"there was no shortage of people willing to fink on their neighbors"

this is the pic i was remebering i believe. I guess it wasn't as clear as I recalled

bump for visibility

is he holding a handgun or tipping his fedora?

Maybe a cell phone taking pics?

Why not both?

It's a piece.

If he seriously brought out a handgun for one user, imagine what he'll do for a whole crowd.

Bump

well jews last names usually mirror their profession

BUMP
We're coming for you next Brock.

One can only wonder…

the mother fucker looks like he's coked up.
That or he's straight out of Tel Aviv.

Jews fear the samurai, after all.

that's called a "death threat". Any GamerGator who had said that to Anita Sarkeesian would have gone to jail.

He looks a little like (((Trotsky))) in that pic.

However many bumps it takes for CTR to realize just how close they are to ticking off the wrong autist.

is this a chat log from somewhere? source?

it's in the OP, for fuck's sake

he has an archive of a linkedin profile. You mean this slack circlejerk?

Either someone inside of CTR leaked it, or someone in the NSA leaked it to spoil their fun.

Here the slack archive

archive.fo/4iOTI

So this CTR shit is basically full of jews. They could not even hire fucking niggers. They hired their owns jews.

forgive me I thought this was a different thread

checked
NSA REKT

FUCK YOU CTR YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU'RE PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU WILL FUGGING BURN IN THE FIYASSSSS KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Another bump.

I truly understand why Holla Forums is considered an intelligence agency by some.

If NSA dumped it then they're on our side. I've heard different accounts of whether the CIA and/or NSA are on our side. The FBI and DoJ are MOST DEFINITELY not on our side, but I could see elements of the NSA and CIA being on our side. For fucks sakes, if we turn into Brazil 2.0 it's a surefire security risk to the country. I'm sure there are people out there who take their oaths seriously. If the USA turns into Brazil 2.0 and gets annexed by the kikes or china, then they're betraying their oaths to the constitution.

An intelligence agency is just information combind with autism. The dawning of the internet means that regular anons can get information which used to require massive capital expenditures. Right now most of us have access to more information than agents in the '50s could even dream of acquiring.

That seems almost too damning to be real, disinfo to scare us maybe.

If this chat was so urgent why wasn't it done after the debate, not wait until 6 am.

NSA is GCHQ's bitch. GCHQ is Mossad's bitch. Mossad is BlackCube's bitch. Snowden is a limited hangout designed to strip our privacy rights. Hell, I'd trust the FBI more than Mossad backed NSA.

Maybe you're right though and a few naughty goyim in there are leaking us info.

Maybe they thought killary was going to win the debate.

I think there are so many divisions within the deep state that it would be possible to have factions of the FBI, DoJ, CIA, NSA, DoD, etc aligned with us. Not to mention all of the foreign intel agencies and militaries (Russia in particular)

I recall a post by an user who said he worked for the FBI. He said that our "memes" had some "help" getting into the mainstream. I'm assuming that means we have some deep state support of some kind. I wish I had capped the post. Maybe another user has it?

They wanted to see if the media machine could mend her horrible performance. New polls are starting to show the truth about the debate. They're panicking.

yeah can we get back to digging actual people in the CTR group and not jerk off to fantasies of which alphabet agency of ZOG is going to be gentler when they fuck us in the ass?

Give us some new info then faggot, some of us are just here to bump.

bump

efink [6:07 AM]
one sec.

[6:10]
okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

What the fuck is 18-2381?

Because at the time they thought they had won the debate. They went to sleep all cozy and smug thinking they had it in the bag. They didn't realize that all of the post-debate polls would show Trump as the winner. Brock probably got an early phone call.

Means they are committing treason.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

Many conservative whites work for alphabet agencies here in the states, many are fucking tired of the insanity going on within our borders.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if this was leaked by one.

btw very good find, user.

Sure. Its 1:00am where I am though and I got work tomorrow, so I'm heading to bed.

We won't get much higher than Brock without additional information. Our priorities are to find out who the hitman are (for PERSEC and general info to add to the pile), and how they interface will Hillary.

My guess is that the muscle is either a rent-a-thug random for harassing low-priority targets. High priority targets are most likely handled by trained and trusted hitmen. Those are the ones we should focus on.

There are powerful forces at work here. Much higher up the food chain than Brock or even Hillary. But we expected to run into resistance to our reforms.

NSA/CIA aren't on our side. If you look at who the NSA mostly hires (SJWs) or look into the history of the CIA and see that it employed Frankfurt school Jews in it's early days, you'd know this.

What I'm suggesting is there are likely individuals within the NSA who are sympathetic to our cause and do what they can when their boss isn't looking over their shoulder.

Goddamn. I need sleep

wut

To finish that thought

Any tech anons care to explain this? How do we determine if we have been compromised?

I have a lot of trouble believing they'd write that in any chat. Remember the DNC emails, they were clearly talking about shady things all the time, but they used coded language, and never ever talk about breaking the law. With all those people in a chat you have a very high risk of leaks.

If you have shady things to do, you do it with paper or in person.

Just use a proxy or VPN and you should be fine.
You should be already if your positing here, remember that CTR could be here in this very thread right now fam

Eat shit.

then it leads to basically them saying they're going to "seth rich" who they find.

user, they were stupid enough to group email everyone a new password after the last time it was compromised and they expected those to get deleted (even though the password was some string that you couldn't memorize in a day and needed to copy paste)

I wish a nigger would.

you're not using tor or a vpn or proxy
you use windows
you've been compromised
this is why we make fun of you

Would TOR work as a standin for a VPN?

I can assure you they are.

As long as nobody reveals the actual encrypted discussion thread for their dox we should be ok… right?

Or will they find that too?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT KIKES

Holla Forums has a TOR address on it's homepage, go check it out
There are rumors going around that TOR is compromised, take that how you will.

Just pay for a VPN, don't be cheap

Thats creepy fam, like in "I just got a boner from the thought of it sort of way==

its ok I use the latest windows and always download my windows updates as soon as they are available.

Also I leave my computer in sleep mode and never turn it off (the blinky network lights make me feel reassured)

I have a nice new computer with modern lintel chipsets for security and install like 10 virus scanners and malware blockers I find on popups I got the neatest toolbars but I have to load up IE to run them because they dont work in edge >_

especially those anons that willingly have Win10 and are posting here, from the sounds of urgency, are likely going to be first in taking that "jump off a 5 story building while shooting themselves in the back 6 times" first.

I would never. I'm still on 7.

They expect some of us in the wreckage brother.

Everyone get a load of this fink

no way user, i pirate everything and make sick memes with industrial CAD software on unsupported win7 server, that's how you know i am leet :{D best of both worlds get rekt ubuntu fags !

everything else is spot on

I'm on win vista and had disabled and ripped apart files and shit that would have the computer auto update, including "trusted installer". Even though it's a shit memory hog, it's held up for so long now.

Reddit users and win10 users are likely going to be first targets. Reddit admins will no doubt sell out to Clinton's team in a heartbeat.

I haven't let windows update since the beginning of last year. The only thing I've updated is my AV and my drivers manually.

this is the worst post in this thread

second or third worst

going back to tech now

Another bump for fink

Jesus. They don't even disguise shit anymore.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

We're literally one step away from a libertarian paradise where the kikes call in Pinkerton goon squads to murder the goyim slaves when they get uppity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinkerton_(detective_agency)
During the labor strikes of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, businessmen hired the Pinkerton Agency to infiltrate unions, supply guards, keep strikers and suspected unionists out of factories, and recruit goon squads to intimidate workers. One such confrontation was the Homestead Strike of 1892, in which Pinkerton agents were called in to reinforce the strikebreaking measures of industrialist Henry Clay Frick, acting on behalf of Andrew Carnegie.[4] The ensuing battle between Pinkerton agents and striking workers led to the deaths of seven Pinkerton agents and nine steelworkers.[5] The Pinkertons were also used as guards in coal, iron, and lumber disputes in Illinois, Michigan, New York, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia as well as the Great Railroad Strike of 1877 and the Battle of Blair Mountain in 1921.

All I wanted to do was shitpost and refine my edgy ideology and you assholes went and made me paranoid as fuck.

literally the opposite you fucking goon.
there is NO WAY the cia and nsa are going to do anything but fuck us, but the FBI has a chance.

people join the FBI to make a difference, people join the CIA to do fucked up shit. Trust a fellow user on this, CIA fucking get off on ruining lives, that includes yours, FBI has some honest people within it who just want to help.

Oh, people like Comey?

Exactly what did he mean

Daily reminder that disconnecting the vent from their gas powered water heaters makes it look like an accident.

MODS STICKY THIS SHIT

StartPage/SearX what happened to Seth Rich, and you'll know what he meant. Spread the word.

That has got to be bait.

RAT FINK

A very old insult for the guess who.

just as you cannot expect all police officers to join the force out of a sense of duty, or all military to join out of a desire to protect their country, you cannot expect all fbi to join out of good will, and especially not the ones at the top.

ekim in the logs might be Elizabeth Kim on that list.

Highly likely. Usually network accounts are created on a first initial/last name basis.

ie: dtrump

t. someone who makes accounts professionally.

You forgot

Looks like a gun. I'm enjoying thinking of this ugly kike being so fucking paranoid he waves a gun at someone standing outside of a building. If we hound him he might even use it on himself.

I missed that one. Pls post it user.

This was posted in one of the previous threads. Does it still have use?

Benjamin Fischbein

Digital Director Correct The Record (Dec. 2013) Vice president of digital at American Bridge 21st Century (Feb. 2013-Jan. 2014) and product and marketing manager (Jan. 2012-Feb. 2013) at BlastRoots, Inc.. Director at Sparkpoint Strategies, July 2010-Jan. 2012. Director at Integrity Interactive Marketing and Branding, Jan. 2010-Jan. 2012. Owner at Fisch Media, Oct. 2005-April 2010. Research consultant at Koppen Group, June 2007-Jan. 2009. Junior associate at Citigroup Smith Barney, June-Dec. 2006. B.A. in history from American University, 2007.

4515 Willard Ave., #1617 South

Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815

[email protected]

[email protected]/* */

[email protected]/* */

facebook.com/fischbein

twitter.com/fischbein

instagram.com/fischbein/

about.me/fisch

linkedin.com/in/fischbein

plus.google.com/109000932021746378371

youtube.com/user/benfischbein

flickr.com/people/fischbein/

pinterest.com/fischbein/

foursquare.com/fischbein

myspace.com/fischbein/

4515 Willard Ave., #1617 South

Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815

________

This is the main CTR building IIRC:
455 Massachusetts Avenue NW 6th Floor
Washington, DC 20001

I just realized we could get alex jones to blow his load about how hillary's shills are trying to kill dissidents.

Looking at Black Cube, they don't seem like they'd actually be in charge or control of Mossad. From their wikipedia article it looks more like they're a "jewish vigilante" group that tracks down any goyim participating in typically jewish swindles and exposes them, while also taking part in the standard for-profit shit.

They look more like a tendril of Mossad than a group actually controlling Mossad to me.

Also, from what I've read in the Snowden docs, I doubt that the GCHQ actually controls the NSA either. The NSA is far more capable and has a far bigger budget - they both take their marching orders from Israel/Mossad/some nebulous group from the City of London, but the NSA probably has the upper hand over GCHQ.

He already made his "I am not suicidal at all so if I die…" vid so very possible. Also send it to Cernovich, he'll tweet anything.

The way it works is that the 5 eyes interact with eachother, spying in the other nations where laws prohibit domestic spying. Mossad is over them all either because they capture the transmission of them or because the intelligence agencies give them the info willingly. The fucking kikes are the only ones who know the info of the five others while not reciprocating, I also expect Mossad to have the info from Chinese and Russian Intelligence agencies and not sharing them, that is partly why the US uses bases in Japan to spy on China and why the CSIS's and US bases in Germany's main target is Russian counterintelligence.

Every one of these CTR employees need to understand that if this log is real and they have knowledge of their boss planning our murders, that makes them accessories to murder. We need a good shooper to put all their faces together with the cast of that orange lesbian prison show. If they keep silent then that's a best case scenario for them. They better practice their bush licking skills because every one of these sweet faced gals will be the bitch of some fucked in the head dyke.

Yeah, thanks user, just ignore that post of mine you replied to, I'm retarded. It's late and I didn't expect going to bed at a decent hour would be interrupted by a leak regarding my impending murder.

Underrated post.

Oh, I know how the various agencies relate with each other (at least, to the extent that you can without being inside one), but they are ultimately working in the pursuit of jewish interests.

Mossad have informers and highly placed jews in just about all western intelligence agencies and get lots of their information that way. The US intelligence community has repeatedly warned that Israel is the biggest intelligence threat that the US faces, but you can probably guess how much the various jews in charge care about that (i.e. lol).

They don't explicitly give the NSA orders, but they do have control over them in the sense that the people in charge of the Mossad give the orders to the people nominally in charge of the NSA/rest of the US government.

They need to understand that if the log is real they themselves are probably going to be murdered, and that's not even counting the threat we pose to them.

One more?

It's sticky now

Why?

I wouldn't mind if all of them died.

user, why do you think a crack team of Mossad veterans would leave Mossad to form BlackCube?

Fewer protocols, smaller units to avoid subversion and to kill off whistleblowers, avoidance from inquisitive minds due to this appearance you just described of their being more akin to a 'tendril of Mossad', and thus, direct access to the capital elite aka Rothschilds.

GCHQ was largely the distributor of exploits as was determined by Snowden's leaks but who knows, there were also other orgs like stratfor revealed as major players by Assange.

we bumpin' now

Not only that, if this log is legit then that means whatever operation they were planning is compromised and these CTR useful idiots will be the first under the bus or in some ditch with a ventilated skull.

I wouldn't either.

I want them to realize the gravity of their fuck ups and feel the paranoia. Hillary would kill all of them before she let this get out.

This.

A dox might be the only thing that'll save them, ironically, since then a potential investigator, fed or otherwise, might get curious when he's handed a preliminary report that suggests the dox (((victim))) was out at 4am with a hooker buying crack from Jamal and suicided himself after butchering his whore.

I'm not sure Hillary have killed anybody, as she is immune.

Her partners in crime, OTOH are not usually immune, so they might need to cover their tracks, especially if Trump wins.

I don't see anything listed there that they couldn't achieve by simply being a front organisation for Mossad that remains part of their command structure.

Hillary has been a part of the system for so long and knows the rules of the game to the point where she now doubt has incredibly incriminating information that could blow the entire system if released… all of tied to a dead man's switch. The system would prefer to work with Trump than have all that dirty laundry released, or at least that's how I understand the situation.

Neither do we.

This is all fake and gay. The only source being some shit blog that was created 3 months ago.

Look at the name for christ's sake.

She's been hacked, had no idea of it, and she can't stop breaking phones and losing laptops. Hardly.

Umm. So your telling me this guy has access to all the HR files for CTR? Don't Fuck this up before a couple tech savvy guys can try to get some of this juicy info.

Yeah, it's all bullshit. Someone is fucking with you. Hosted on aws and a related domain name is registered to what looks like a spammer's free email account.

Is it nothing? You really put it past communists to kill their political opponents?

Every fucking time….
I wonder how many of the shills on this site actually are jewish.
I bet most are.
Must be so infuriating watching us grow, and knowing that there is nothing they can do to prevent the awful truth from outing.
It also marks them as being aware (of all the shit we talk about), and sociopathic/shameless enough to proceed as ever they did.

I shouldn't be too surprised tbf…the jews do generally look comically evil and twitch eyed.

What're the odds that they have two "Caryns" and their last names differ in only one letter?

Mossad already has fronts as I mentioned before, GCHQ and NSA being the primaries.

Do some digging into BlackCube for information on their operatives and leadership then repeat with Mossad, compare results thereafter.

GCHQ is part of 5 eyes. I wouldn't be surprised they are one of the top exploits distributors and the main spies on the citizen of the 4 other countries. I have personally been targeted many years ago and have reasons to believe GCHQ was at the origin of it, after I received a cryptic messages asking me if I thought the Queen of England was involved in my life and what was my opinion of her majesty.

So is this their official declaration of war? Does this mean it's ok to stop fucking around with pizza and dildo memes and instead all out SWAT and unleash the whole /i/ life-ruin catalog on any CTR cunt we dox from now on?

Yes.

Finally, time to sneak into a public printer and make myself a hundred flyers about all these free weed and KFC parties they are hosting at their address, and then slap these all over the nearest nigger ghetto

what is CTR? Haven't been here for a while.

It's actually read from right-to-left: Rectally Traumatized Cuckolds.

I found out by myself, its Correct the Record, rite?

This is it.
This is the face of CTR.

How the fuck did I miss this?
I need sauce on that image
SAUCE!

Paranoia intensifies.

Just.

kys Nick

You… what?

What? And miss all this fun? Not on your life, Moishe.

…get it …Your life … BWAhAhAhAhAhA!

This one's just for you, Moish, my lad.

Fuck your 2009 style sliding. Go back to cuckchané

Here come de shills … piling on with their lame, ineffective blather … I've got an endless stockpile of clever art … you're got impotent splattering and useless insults … who do you think's gonna get the most mileage out of this on any other thread you asswipes attack, eh?

You deserve 1kV in youself, outsider. We know you're trying to shit up what is relevant.

LAME …what's this WE crap? You and the rest of JIDF headquarters.

Look at these two retards derailing the thread and realize how scared these clowns are

This.

Now we have (((shills))) tryin' to cover for shills …won't work, silly Yids.

It must tear them up inside knowing that they're the bottom of the barrel of their "people." All the money and power in the world and they can't find anything better to do than spam Holla Forums for pennies. That without nepotism, they'd be lying in a gutter right now.

All this relentless shilling is due in part to the size of Hillary's war chest …she sunk over a million dollars paying trolls to attack Bernie's supporters on their boards. Now that she's at war with the "deplorables", she's no doubt throwing some major moolah in this direction. The probability that the shills are largely Jewish nebbish types is still high because they make up a great number of the vagina-men who tend to vote for Hildebeast.

I can't even be surprised anymore.
Only document.

Why would she have a dead man's switch?

Hillary never planned on getting caught, and I don't think Trump will punish her either, as the USA could not admit to have been banana republic tier corrupt in front of the world.

AWM in the flesh!

I don't really think that's up to her to decide. She's merely a pawn, her fate is based on whatever works the best for her (((handlers))).

Why wouldn't she? A corrupt witch like that with literally her fingers in every major scandal has to know how blackmail works.

nigga looks like chris-chan

Wtf, his judaism is over 9000.

The Queen during the Victorian era was Queen Elizabeth, widow of King Victory.

But isn't CWC white?

I'm really starting to think these aren't even real people, but aliens or fucking robots who just don't understand human naming conventions.

yep. guess he looks like a fat tranny jew.

This is seriously making me consider joining an alphabet agency just to leak shit on here. I was going to become a generic software engineer, but I have family contacts in the Pentagon and I've never drunk, smoked, or done drugs.

sadly, yes.

Out of the loop here. What is this correct the record and why do we hate it?

CTR are hillary's paid shill and have been ruining this board for a few months now.

It's an email-based trojan horse program. Apparently there's some finnish cybersecurity firm who may have a counter for it already as it's been 15 years since it first showed up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Lantern_(software)

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

Status signaling, they're the "war vet" of the left.

Resume stuffing and hope that they'll be hired by future "campaigns"?

What is that sleeve? Hillary can't dress.

So, what do we do then? Will we take the fight to them /baph/ style, or just spread it around and hope some big names mention it?

I, for one, think it's time to resurrect the Internet Hate Machine.

I can't tell if this is fake and the fakers lifted a ton of shit from Wikipedia, or if it's real and CTR has a vague understanding of what they're talking about solely because of Wikipedia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailored_Access_Operations goes over most of it. The TAO stuff has been in the media for a while though, it's not very secret anymore thanks to ol' limited hangout who is stuck in Russia.

FOXACID is obviously a real NSA tool. The gist of it is that the NSA needs a compromised internet router between you and the intended destination site. When you request a web page from a web site, your browser sends a HTTP request through a series of routers that ultimately ends up reaching the destination site. FOXACID intercepts this request but does not interfere with it so the destination site still receives your request like normal. FOXACID then returns a response to your browser itself, masquerading as the same IP address as the actual destination website. That's why it's called a man-on-the-side attack - because they're not altering the response of the real website, they're faking a response and engineering the whole thing. Presumably one of its capabilities is that it's exploiting vulnerabilities on all common internet routers, so the NSA doesn't have to get prior approval to interfere with your traffic. They just exploit a router they know is on the route from you to any given website.

Anyhow, once they send their malicious response out, because they are responding from a "closer" point to you, in terms of latency, your browser will see their forged response first and treat it as if it's authentic. Said malicious response would include various exploits, that, if they succeed grant total control over your machine. One upside is that browser exploits are usually highly prized and tend to be fixed very quickly because of how ubiquitous web browsers have become. As a counterpoint to that, look at Stuxnet and how many never-before-seen exploits were present within its payload. It's not far fetched to assume the NSA has a library of 0-day browser exploits ready to be used.

A naive but somewhat effective way to mitigate this is to use a browser inside a VM that is locked down heavily. VM breakout exploits do exist but they're relatively rare. An Intel system management exploit (or permitted infiltration, since Intel is very jewish and Mossad and the NSA work very closely) would be potentially worse. It's a much harder attack but theoretically has the potential to directly break out of the VM by leveraging the hidden system on a chip present in all modern CPUs. Said attack would be much easier if you had Intel's cooperation.

Stay safe anons. If you're still using Windows, I'd strongly suggest becoming very familiar with locking out non-tunneled internet access via firewalling, using DNSSEC via a local DNS proxy, using a VPN, and using a VM to contain everything. Even if that's not 100% going to save you, it's definitely going to reduce your overall surface area.

One other thing before I forget. The fact that attack vectors like this exist and are relatively well known also suggests that there are plenty of other completely unknown vectors that the NSA can use with much less fear of detection. The idea being that if you appear to have been fully compromised by an infiltrator like Snowden, it's great camouflage for the really hardcore tools you actually use. It makes people paranoid about the methods they know, and less inclined to look into theoretical or otherwise impossible sounding ideas, because you think the NSA's jig is up and you know all their secrets too.

what a filthy kike

You've just posted here

tldr: jews jewing jews jewing jews jewing jews

I think they are literally INCAPABLE of doing anything constructive
All they can do is jew

It's like Holla Forums made up a fake identity to troll online with, but the identity became self-aware and is now shitposting earnestly for Hillary.

I use Holla Forums rawdog.
COME AT ME CTR FAGGOTS

see

Any chance you can take care of this guy?

Yeah, Swatting these guys would be good, any one got the relevant addresses?

Why don't we forward data to the FBI?

There's a lot of lower level guys on our team.

Look at that fucking nose. You could land a fucking cargo plane one it.

They're already here. Better to send it to people who can spread this on social media. Expose them.

seeing what the Mozilla team turned into doesn't help either

I don't think they've got the balls to come after us.

Though if they do, we're pretty much free to take our RWDs out larping and into shooting.

tor != tor browser, though there are some fucky end nodes that can induce a mim attack when running updates over the network.

also you can thank the (((mozilla team))) for those tor browser vulns that were prolific around 2014. shit got all fucky when they did that hostile take-over and pushed out the ceo when they found out he have gave money to a christian church once

:( yes. There are many.

how do you think kikes get spotted so easily here?

FBI: Closest to Holla Forums as you're gonna get. A lot of the people who go into the FBI get married early, don't party, and are military veterans who have done a few tours in places like the Congo and the middle east. Most of them sincerely want to work to uncover truth–which is the most important part.

NSA: 99% of their employees are retarded button pushers who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag. Most of them are SJWs. The only ones who could possibly be on our side are the cryptographers, who are basically autists they shack up in a small room for 12 hours/day.

CIA: If there was a "normalfag" agency, this would be it. A lot of business majors with no morals go into this, thinking they'll be top dog for some stupid reason. So you get a bunch of egotistical people as pegs in a machine, all trying to kill their immediate superior so they can move up. Most people in the CIA don't care about politics at all, surprisingly. The agents who live incognito overseas I have no idea what they're like, they probably get somewhat redpilled but not enough to care.

source: I went to a college that is considered the unofficial "feeder program" for the NSA, FBI and CIA. over 80% of my peers who graduated went to one of those three agencies.

That nose.
That face.

This is the jewiest jew ive seen

You are now aware that at some point you were in a thread with a jew named Elliot Fink who was correcting the record

archive.is/rlI9W

We need to start referring to all suspected shills as "FINKS" from now on.

(((Fink)))
Pure coincidence. But these cucks are visually almost pass for woman. It looks like Pat

Wow. This is so fake it's painful. Why are any of you falling for this?

Literally this.

Oliver Stone said she used "heavy handed" detectives to intimidate. Probably same corrupt people.

*Heavy handed PRIVATE detectives

It's probably the same person. Maybe an OCR error.

Those salaries aren't anything official, it's just a list of money they paid people over the past year.

What did they mean by this?
No, seriously, what did they mean by this?

It's public info. You can get started here. I did some spreadsheet stuff to add up the salaries, but you could probably just look at the people paid every 2 weeks and extrapolate from that.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=08/05/2016

Lel midgets in clown suits kicking ass

FBI isnt 'definitely' against us, they just like v&'ing degenerate pedos. They are probably butthurt kikes are fucking with their ability to catch real fish like fucking CF and Rico crimes

Which is that?

I don't want to know who he is for fucks sake. I'm just curious about a university that's known for being a feeder program for intelligence agencies. It would be good to keep an eye out for people that came from that university among our enemy ranks.

I'm guessing it's Georgetown?

tell me, how worthless is an animal science degree?
That's what I'm going for right now and so far none of the classes are pozzed. Its nearly all white people and no gender bullshit. In fact one of the professors straight up said there are only 2 genders nuff said

My bad user.
They probably also have forensic expertise too. Maybe private detectives who have that background and a lot of assets?

What if im not a thought leader and just here to shitpost and here for Eva?
Misato is best girl.

Ashkenazi confirmed.

understood OP

lets go destroy this jewish faggots life

Is that vet stuff? Pays well and lots of white women do it, but I hear it is very competitive.

This has to be a hoax. Nobody who looks that much like a fink could actually have the name Fink. It's like running into someone named John Douchebag.

I have met some too straight to believe from the Washington State Univershitty as exchange students in Germany.

If "No Fun" could be reincarnated, it would be these guys, but I never thought about where they would end up afterward.

PS. If some of these happen to end up next to you on a plane by coincidence, it's not a coincidence is it?

I can't wait for the memes to begin.

Are you volunteering?

t. FBI

Of course, fellow frog-posting neo-nazi hater of faggots!
t. CIA

But are you going to do anything about ctr planning to assassinate anons? I'm guessing that's a 'no'.

Hey, I hear you guys like to v& pedos. Nicholas "Sarah" Nyberg is still free despite multiple anons having sent you reams of evidence and yet nothing happens to him. I guess he's one of the protected ones. Sad!

I think the term you're looking for is
==JUDEN!==>aliens or fucking robots

fucking hell, rip formatting

All I could think of was this

what was that about the wage gap Hillary?

This.

These fuckers have been with us since the beginning, they practically raised us and now they're just going to let some assblasted old hag send hitmen after us for our happy shitposting.

Either this is a test and they're training us to all be super secret spies and expecting us to go take care of business or they're a bunch of faggots. Fuck you daddy FBI gib tendies

It's time to take these faggots down
EXPOCT US

The man behind Red Ice radio/Renegade/Daily Stormer and a bunch of other shill fronts is a man called William Fink.

You were warned by shill-buster Queenie Cameron for months (years on Youtube) but unfortunately FInk's shills readily convince most teenage boys of whatever reality they want to push (through use of young women like Evalion, to bypass the critical thinking.)

Too late now, Queenie had to quit because of IRL threats by Fink and his workers (such as Sinead Mccarthy.)

They do this because they understand the importance of sex appeal to bypassing critical thinking.

Anyway, you reap what you sow, you were warned about Fink and his shills but they are welcomed here over and over again with open arms, "BASED".

Btw, the entire conversation was scripted.
This "leak" is intended to sow Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt, as well as give attention to the people named.

It was scripted, and painfully so.

you're transparent Mordecai

Sauce?

Is this guy for real? He looks like a caricature of a Jewish nerd. The name even sounds fake.

The hardest thing for me the first year was witnessing the elation of so many of them as they documented crime after crime daily 24/7. They really expected the abc guys were watching in order to document the evidence we collected and eventually prosecute someone for something. That not happening contributed to a mass red-pilling and the same thing is happening now with Comey. They're blatantly protecting rich and powerful criminals, not even bothering to hide it.

So drop the info here, let's see if they're related somehow. If Sinead or whoever fucks with you record it and post it here. Now is the perfect time.

Queenie I've watched several of your vids and the info was interesting but the uneven musical edits were very jarring and detracted from the information. If you decide to get into this again, please keep one track throughout but keep the volume very low in the background so we can hear what your saying or no music at all would work too.

If anyone welcomed Fink/shills during the Evalion spam it was most likely Mikey and Co. plus a few random horny retards. Most here got what she was about and took care of it. Veronica threads will get anchored here, every time.

(((Finklestein))) would have had a better ring to it

Fawful did nothing wrong.

i use Holla Forums rawdog and have a CCW license

i'm just waiting for an excuse

Rat fink Jew.

This guy's kike quotient is through the roof.

Cernovich just had his accounts frozen.
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/781554123539902465?lang=en
Still think it's a drill?

I must have missed something. Why are they going after Cernovich's bank accounts?

Intimidation. But the timing with what Brock says in the log is too perfect to be a coincidence. They are cracking down on "alt-right thought leaders", and like him or not Cernovich is one.

I understand intimidation, but what is the recent event that spawned it?

Yeah. How dare they. literally livimg the dream

They got scare after someone send them sanding dust over the mail.

It's more likely that he fugged up and had his bank account hacked more than a timed attack by his handlers. Or he was doing some rather naughty with his funds (tax evasion). Anyway let him spread his garbage to the normalfags and leave him off of here.

And Cernovich was implicated?

Clinton's poor debate performance that triggers the "full clearance" Brock is talking about in the logs, as they know the momentum is still Trump's.

But this is all speculation. That thing might be fake, it may have nothing to do with it. Only one thing is for sure, there is real pressure up there as they can't seem to regain the upper hand on Trump. The closer we'll get to the election the more strange things and coincidences will happen.

Nope this seen like incompetent rage and they're going to be flinging shit everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I'M JUST HERE TO LAUGH AT THEM.

>fink totally not from finkelstein
gee, I wonder who could be behind this …

I'm out of the loop on these logs. Link?

INTERNET HATE MACHINE !!!

Their are lots of us and you are not winning anything goyim

Tweet it at the news stations.

They'll label it another 'conspiracy theory' but they won't be able to ignore it if some one picks it up.

Kikebart will be friendly and get a few kicks out of publishing the chat log.

Normies have been hearing 'evil right wing frog conspiracy' for long enough now that half of them will think that maybe we have a point and the media is full of B.S. That'll also put a crimp in Hillary's campaign as every autists death for the next 2 months will be laid at her feet.

She'll either have to publicly deny it, or face real consequences if any of us are found in the wreckage.

archive.fo/4iOTI

Hello retard.

Trips insist that I read this. Thanks for the link. Catching up now.

Never thought I would be shitposting together with A fucking Wyatt Mann. Current year is crazy

Finks vs Frogs

Haha they think we have leaders. They thinking that offing a few neets will stop us. In reality it will only give us resolve in defeating the fink.

I am using Holla Forums rawdog and it was an honour shit posting for my country. God bless America. God bless pollacks. Kek will save us through the wrath of Trump.

Not American here, it was still an honor to shitpost with all of you.

Fuckin Nubians.

Well buckle up, baby … the last portion of this ride is the rockiest.

I don't think it's the last portion, we're all going to see nasty shit happening real soon.

Scoring 3 on AMTS is supposed to be good ?

Holy shit. M$ has a member of black cube's Advisory board. Windows. I really need to switch to Linux or some shit.

The NSA and DIA maybe, the CIA definitely not. The CIA is an enemy of the American people

Yeah, but if they find out that they are now in danger, some will break and may react in a positive way

Would you trust niggers to carry out a campaign of ideological subversion?

Who cares if it's real or not? Let's fuck them up!

Have we fully doxed everyone in the chat yet?

Questionnaire
The following questions are put to the patient. Each question correctly answered scores one point. A score of 7-8 or less suggests cognitive impairment at the time of testing, although further and more formal tests are necessary to confirm a diagnosis of dementia, delirium or other causes of cognitive impairment.

Scoring a 3 on AMTS means you are practically a vegetable.

I dug this up a while ago pastebin.com/ghiLe4WX

Fuck, how is she still standing ?
Are these dudes completely in denial ?

No, they are Jews.

……really? Again?

it's funny that most of the people employed by hillary's campaign are women (obviously they're more attracted to her rise in power) - which is why it's so shit

We're talkin' about the election cycle, the "last portion" of which is complete in only two months. In that short period the increasingly desperate "traditional enemy" is almost certain to pull some pretty bold and earth shaking stunts. Isn't 8 weeks soon enough for an impending apocalypse or are you expecting one in a matter of days?

Bro, stop shilling your knockoff crayon-drawn Pepes. They're faggy as shit.

Jim Cherney says these CTR logs are treason.

I bet you the three questions she got right were:

Current Year.
Current Year -15.
That fucking nigger that stole my turn.

What the fuck? For a second I thought that was our Jim (Watkins) who owns Holla Forums. Similar looks, similar voice.

there going to find the shit posters

this is fucking hilarious

The frog becomes the meme
A lake of laughs
The jews looks on window
I'am now at peace

Nice Try, Fink. No pizza and dragon dildos for you.

Until you prep my pepe…

They admit, and acknowledge, their actions are treasonous by using US code 18-2381 law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381 as a codeword for treason

Those "crayon" Pepes of which you speak are endlessly more authentic than you are, Mr. Shillberg, who pretends he's a board regular but is really a phony baloney Yidfly intruder incessantly meddling without favor or success.

Decidedly common Pepe, and yet…

POWER COUPLE

I fucking hate these CTR cocksuckers. What can we do to utterly destroy them once and for all? I want to hear stories about how Brock cried when he was gang raped in federal prison.

Check out his partner Ron Cherney. Looks and sounds like Ron Watkins.

Great reading Jim. I hope this spreads far and wide, and results in justice being served.

are you just pretending to be retarded user?

agreed

Who is this guy? Never seen him posted here before.

Nah man. You can't trade these Pepes. They're worthless. Save your crayons for Goldberg, not Pepe.

Congratulations, you got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?

That doesn't add up. If such abysmal numbers were genuine, there's no way Hillary would be able to even stand for 90 minutes answering questions, and why CTR goons would have access to such information is very questionable. I could buy the 22 on mmse but 3 on ATMS?

Also - "whoever that was was normal" wtf is it supposed to mean?

Never seen or heard of them before until they were linked ITT. Only been making vids for a few days.

checked for pepe prepping

Am I being rused here? I'm confused as hell here.

He's the next Walter Cronkite you fucking faggots. If you don't recognize him gtfo the board.

They were in disbelief that it could be Hillary on stage because of how normal she was acting.

I am only going by what the log is saying and if they are correct she is near death.

Has anyone taken this to /baph/?

They could help us out alot. Maybe get blood-user to do some drawings of Fink and his kikes with his blood like the good old days.

Shill on, Moishe … someday, someone may hear your endless splattering and actually take it seriously for a nanosecond. 'Til then … have another, my Hebrew brother.

Nick, you've inspired a lot of people all around the world. So keep doing what you're good at and please make another thread once the election is over to avoid shills

Thank You.

Your nose is showing finkelstein.

Dox?

Working on it now.

I take my smugness back, this is serious shit.
THIS IS A LITERAL MEME WAR LADS.

so um, committing arson against this guy is out of the question, right?

If you're going to commit a felony, you may as well not use half measures.

He's a jew, I hear they make good fuel.

Thanks for the kind words, fella. These professional (((shills))) have been stickin' to me like a Siamese twin of late, but as obnoxious and silly as they are, it's actually a bit of a twisted compliment that they consider yours truly such a priority target.

And you don't type like you're from here. Maybe
I know I'm being paranoid but we have to be.

i dont blame you, friend :^)

Appreciate everything you do, Mann. The jews are loud and obnoxious, but Anons tend to be quiet.

I dunno dude, Here is the link in the other thread and my response
The Ron video started on autoplay and I couldn't believe my eyes. They look identical to me and Jim's voice too. Can you make out any book titles in the background? Watch this and tell me that's not Ron Watkins. Also their backgrounds are different, doesn't Ron live in Japan or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=UeB-Sk5JTVA
here OK, now I think we're correct. This is their new project to make some dosh off this place.

In his Linkdin. he said he went to Michigan.

I believe I found his Google plus account as it's a profile pic of the Michigan University Football field.
plus.google.com/115376851431702924144

Relatives:
-Joel Fink
-Stuart Fink
-David Fink

I'm gonna start doxing his family members and double check it's him. You guys are welcome to help.

I'm sure you're not destabilized by all this hate, and as you've said, when they're ad hominem your character or the works you have done it only makes your message stronger. You hit some fracture points, keep it going.
sage for offtopic

OK one other person saw it too. Anyone else want to weigh in?

Jesus. I love the bix nood and Goldberg art. Thank you for those. I'm just saying your Pepes don't match those of the meme magicians. Can you not take criticism or something?

The most likely answer is that she was drugged out of her mind on fuck knows what experimental chemicals, and since she's already off her nut, she rolls over from 100% crazy back to 0%. After that, all she needs are her canned responses and maybe some reminders from the earpiece as to what they are, a little passive electroshock to her dying brain, and all's well.

Alternatively, she might've had a substantially saner (by Hilldog standards) body double filling in, but a body double with identical medical problems seems highly implausible unless reality is taking another page from Metal Gear and she had herself cloned, in which case we can look forward to Shillidus Hillary unnaturally and disastrously aging in line with her current walking rot self.

Not all Pepes need to look the same.

If you find out what cities they live in, I'll get home addresses.

At the very least he should use 1488 green

user's must wonder how many of our brothers were taken away from us by the likes of Goldberg and his goon kin.

The FBI will always fear us because they know that we know that the call to violence will be heard by all anons together, simultaneously, orchestrated as such a magnificent shitstorm of lone wolf attacks and biochemical warfare that normalfags won't be able to react.

Save your violence for DoTR brothers

apparently not see archive.is/zwE7c ctlF#9118fd(50)

I think you guys missed the point of what was quoted in the logs.

Your sentiment and efforts are appreciated.

But the drawings are far too refined, stylized and analog for memetic purposes and collection. And that's the plain truth.

that's like a vegetable, correct?

I get that, but come on… a Hillary double on stage at the debate? I've been able to swallow a lot of crazy stuff lately but this? With the voice?
Honestly this rather raises my doubts about the bait nature of these logs.

I'm the user that made the Guide To Shills image in the archive sticky. I can't really prove it, but I remember dumping it as I made it in a shill thread about how to stop Holla Forums. I also have more than 10 reddit accounts, in which I post on the donald community with repetitive one-liner comments for building up hype and upvote everything. I also make a lot of templates and pepe oc for here and 4/pol/. I don't know how relatively big I'm a player, but I have been practicing bad opsec lately and I'm starting to get the feeling I've already been doxed by ctr based on suspicious emails and shit. I have no clue what to do except valiantly pray to kek for mercy. Should I move out of the us or something? What the fuck do I do?

Thank you for conveying the message which I was unable to. Also checked

Get a gun and tell your friend someone may be targeting you just in case

We'll all be targets by the time this is over.

I don't have any friends close enough to be willing to protect me if they found out about my powerlevel though.

Daddy's info
pipl.com/search/?t=MWQ1MDcxYWE3NDViMjMwNGU1ZGVkMGY0ZDZkOTEzOTNlODBiNTE2ZmZkNDc4NTg0&in=8&q=David Fink&sloc=&l=&avatar=avatar-5

Don't know about this Hillary double talk, but it is possible the test was conducted after a seizure–thus the low score.

Now is not the time for fear, lad. Keep doing what you've been doing. If this operation is legit, then it is compromised and they're in panic mode right now, figuring out who goes under the bus first and who the leaker/s are.

Also, if you're a burger, you should be armed regardless of circumstances.

Ashtanga Yoga book behind him. Third book from the left. It's Jim and Ron.

I seriously gotta go to bed.

NEWFAGS

Go to pipl and search people. Use facebook, google+, twitter, etc. cross reference friends, business, places etc. You'll be able to figure this out much faster if there are multiple people doing this. I gotta get to bed because I'm not a neet. I hope somebody has some shit when I wake up.

This is for the God Emperor and Holla Forums,

It's totally possible the logs are bullshit. I'd expect everybody on here to be very skeptical of the logs until we get actual confirmation of their veracity. That said, sometimes it's worthwhile to engage in some short planning ahead based on information of dubious truth value. In other words, review your own personal opsec and make sure you're protected both on the internet and physically, just in case.

Seems like you think you're compromised from an information security angle. The logical counterpoint to weak information security is strong physical security. Improve your personal offensive and defensive capabilities.

I'm not saying that things are going to get really bad for us. I personally don't think it's reached anywhere near that point yet. But as I said above, it's useful to engage in periodic thought experiments. You need to run a red team analysis on yourself. If you're really paranoid about physical infiltration, you should honestly consider in home surveillance, and setting up a dead man switch to make the footage available to the internet at large, particularly on here.

Again, as a counterpoint to that, everybody on here should also be aware of dubious false flags claiming that anons are being singled out and attacked. It's worthwhile to be aware of that possibility in case it happens.

they are going to get desperate. in turn this will make them careless. they will make mistakes. centrists will see them for who they are. it's over soon.

(checked)
Who are you talking about? That's Jim Cherney.

it's jim cherney user

that you codemonkey? You're the OP here >>665249 you respond as so in the comments and posts mentioning getting glasses are identical to replies on your YT vid. And here Jim tweeting the link to the recent vid twitter.com/xerxeswatkins/status/781473319375605760 archive.is/1CwiB and infinitechan retweeting it pic related. Of course it's you and your dad, why the mystery? What I really want to know is
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HOTWHEELS?

shit meant

That's Ron Cherney.

it's ron cherney, user. shhhh

Judaism is the life blood of white nationalism.

OK Jim, whatever you say. JUst don't turn out to be Michael Meiring 2.0 because Duterte will be even more pissed than he already is.

duterte just wants to remove kebab from south PH

Duterte

Good advice, thanks anons. I'm taking all of this to heart.

Jim already ran with the story, I assume he verified the veracity with his henchmen and concluded it's real.

There's no turning back now, even if you wanted to, Jim publicly declared war on CTR

As we speak CTR meets with SA, Lowtax and Brock formulating their next move, most likely to kill hotwheels and air the execution over livestream

the question then is, are we going to let them kill one of our brothers?

TO ARMS FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, where is he?

If they are keeping Hotz hostage i would more than gladly rescue him, plus give me legal cause to kill the kidnappers.

MMMM HAMBURGERS
I had some german exchange student roomates man lol

Checking those sweet trips.

i am not jim or codemonkey. just an user that believes they are actually on our side and we're very fortunate to have their support. not everybody shares my opinion and that's okay.

Explain your reasoning pls.

Weren't some anons posting a long time ago, around when Jim started financially supporting the site, that he had some kind of intelligence connections or background? I honestly can't remember. If that really is true I wouldn't be surprised if he's using those connections to help us, not hurt us.

this is blatent sexist discrimination

I don't like this one bit, they must be trying to frame us so they can go after us for hatespeech after obongo delivers the internet to the EU.

The fact the channel was made just a short time ago and is being run by a guy wich looks like literaly every 40'y old jew in the world is a dead giveaway.

Holla Forums, someone is fucking with us, the mods and jim are probably on it too.

I dont like this one bit.

Try your luck you jew fucks, just go ahead and try it

Makes me very uneasy also user.

Look at this thread, look at the logs, no source, no nothing.

Look at the post, it's nobviously not a channer posting all this shit.

Newfag why, because i cracked your retarded stunt?

Who the fuck are you?

If you read the thread, specifically the last 20 posts, you'd realize who that yt channel owner is you fucking faggot.

A 40 years old jew?

Not suspicious at all.

My good sir user, might I enquire about the specific details and circumstances surrounding your life and identity? Providing me with this information will allow me to better determine the truth of your assertions, and this is important because I am unable to ascertain truth values by checking their facts and analyzing their logic.

Jim has his own reasons. Freemasons need a reactionary movement they control to destroy the atheist/socialists/SJW world order in the future–but only after the Left has fully wrought it's terror upon the masses and the corruption becomes so bad they're eating each other alive. That which is falling must also be pushed. That's where we come in.

Some still think we're merely tools, but the truth is Kek, the Lightbringer–Lucifer–he chose us. Is it not an act of fate that we were given the intelligence and creative ability to rise to the occasion, to have had the light of Kek imbued into the very core of being? We're more than willing participants, for we are Kek's will itself.

have some oc I made a while back but never posted
This seems like the perfect oppurtunity

tbh Holla Forums is what it is in part because of GG

GG was a bunch of autistic faggotry, but it also caused me to leave cuckchan

Cease and desist in your heresies.

Your comics were some of my first redpills man, keep it up.

The main thing is, if Holla Forumsacks start having Suicides at CTR's hands, it is highly likely that this yid will himself suffer an unprompted bout of depression followed by shooting himself in the back with a hunting rifle while walking home from work.

CTR had better be bloody fucking careful about spitballing the idea of killing anons. We know who they are. We know where they live. I know there are plenty of Holla Forumsacks who'd be willing to just go for it if they thought they had nothing to lose.

The run-of-the-mill useful idiot at CTR, especially the ones in these leaks, need to understand that they've already taken one of their own into the suicide parlor, a jew no less, and that you, the CTR shill, are nothing more than some patsy pushing buttons for them. After these leaks you, the people present in these logs, are the only ones in danger, not Mongolian shitposters and not the hacker known as 400lbchan.

Yep. Actually, if we want to get them killed we could probably orchestrate it by sending incriminating things to their superiors, saying it was leaked by their own agent. For bonus points, say that the kike was cracking and shared it in confidence because he thought his life was in danger and wanted advice on whether to go to the police about it.

Holy shit that looks just like my twin brother.

Wouldn't surprise me if one of those present in the logs got spooked in a previous meeting by what was being discussed, deciding to capture the next one, and when asked to google Seth Rich after being told by Fink in their last meet up, got extra spooked and leaked.

How do we know the leaks are genuine?
Who is this Goldwater guy. His channel is too new.
And if the leaks are genuine what do we do then? I mean if they are guilty of treason how do we report them?

it's fuckin depressing as hell. i would kill myself if that was my work history.

Sadly, wether true or not, anons need to continue operating under the assumption that there is no fed support, and that most hacks containing incriminating evidence will be ignored.

Dig, dox, leak and disrupt.

Goldwater is a pig farmer that works for Duterte's agricultural department in Fliplandia.

KEK. so much cancer.

Hah, she could have hired Holla Forums with the promisse of a small white ethno-state of our own.

Instead she wasted money on these clowns.

She deserves to lose.

40,000+ must be their standard fee:

theguardian.com/politics/2009/nov/04/gordon-brown-speeches-west-wing-writers

opensecrets.org/expends/vendor.php?year=2016&vendor=West Wing Writers

Even their kikess treasurer thinks he's worthless.

Kind of puts the idea in my head that Control the Record threw fink under the bus so that we would attack it.

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/with_replies
Nigger he has his own persona Twitter that he uses all the time.

This whole story is utter crap. This is clearly an elaborate troll to divide and conquer. They're spreading this nonsense on every site that is even somewhat favorable to trump, including both pols and r thedonald.
Don't fall for this one people! This one is really obvious and it doesn't need a sticky. Reddit's politics board (actual hub of ctr crazy) is hoping you'll bite.

But here is the catch, I'm not German, and I was not politically active at the time.

They might have thought I was on a similar program, but for them to suspect that, they must actually be looking?

The surname says it all user.

They're trying to flood the real conspiracies - Clintons mail, the foundation, the jewish control of it all - with half assed, dodgy conspiracies that inadvertently condition people slowly the more they see it.

They've gone into 5th gear with controlling what we do.
The next solution will be getting rid of the chans for good.

Anybody got that Sanpaku Eyes infographic? That's exactly what Zuckerberg has.
I've noticed it happens significantly more with kikes.

More importantly

COME AND GET ME YOU UGLY FUCKERS

It's common with politicians.
They like controlling things.

That's why they're corrupted. You shouldn't aim to control countries, you should aim to nurture countries.
You should want to help and guide your people.
Yet they deliberately dumb them down and keep them desperate.
That's a sign of weak leadership.

Some people here are learning how to influence the chans.
I'm more of a "shitpost" type of person though.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

It's plausible.. but I'm not too convinced either.

There just something odd about this whole thing.
Infact this whole election and all the major events this year seems like a facade covering a facade covering a facade. Almost like all of it is bait.

It's hard to know how much of the guff I get here is malicious shilling … I've seen hard evidence that much of it is indeed Yid intruders, sometimes en masse, trying to earn their oats by doing what they do best. But in case there are some board regulars who are now chiming in with harsh, indistinquishable critiques, let me make this brief statement that may help you better understand some points that I think you're missing. I'm an old guy now … started doing this before many of you were born. Once i made my presence known here, I had lots of people ask if I'd draw some Pepe art. It wasn't really "my thing" but I figured if I was going to do it I'd try to make it unique in some way because the other guys had their take on it down and more of that from yours truly wouldn't really serve any purpose. I figured I'd use Pepe to convey some traditional values and reflect the sentiments of the average middle-aged Trump supporter .., settled guys with jobs and families…you know, the dependable deplorables. So far, the vast majority of folks who have seen them have enjoyed them and responded positively. I felt that by tailoring them for a less edgy crowd, Pepe becomes a creature they can better relate to than ones that are often gory,scatalogical or obtuse. If you don't "get it" … fine … a sensible reaction would be to shrug, skip over them and move on to the next board entry … but to be wholly dismissive of their intent and messages because you don't care for the style or color seems a tad harsh doesn't it? I know that the default method of expression for today's disaffected youth is to be abrasive and snotty, but let a seasoned veteran of this game tell you something that I hope will reasonate until you reach an age where you grasp the wisdom of it… when you get TOO comfortable being jaded and pissy and judgmental it can actually take a toll on your character and make you become more like the soulless monsters you once desperately sought to topple. There's a simple way to illustrate this …when the comments about my art images on POL begin sounding about on par with the way they're received down at JIDF headquarters, it's either the art or the POL critics who are slipping in some major and meaningful way. Now, that having been said Look again at those "crayon Pepes" of mine and study their spirit and intention and messages and tell me. Are they reeeeeeally THAT intolerable, you thoughtful, dedicated warriors of the Alt-Right?

Do the middle aged Trump supporters really need to be told that the left is insane in thinking a cartoon frog is the next "nazi hate symbol"? Personally I feel that your talents would be put to better use by bringing to light the rape case she defended, her removal from the watergate trial, and/or Whitewater.

Are they reeeeeeally THAT intolerable, you thoughtful, dedicated warriors of the Alt-Right?

Apparently so, in your case …cranky, unthinking response noted and filed.

Dude, he defends child rapists. His last freakout was less than a week ago in a gate thread where anons were discussing the sex crimes of Aquino and LaVey and he pops in and insults all anons with ridiculous language, calling everyone a liar and a yid for not agreeing with him that the child rapists were great guys and everyone's lying. His only purpose here, as he wrote, was to hock his shitty drawings. I'm shocked so many still fall for this subverter when it's so fucking obvious.
see archive.is/zwE7c id9118fd(50) this dude is an unstable satanist and he's reducing the entire JQ into childlike images that have barely changed in 30 years.

Hey, if any of you CTR shits on right now see this, I want you to show it to Elliot.

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/what-i-saw-at-the-coup/

This isn't a threat. It's a warning. Step on a serpent and it will bite back.

archive archive.is/WQLX2

Thanks, user. Forgot to do that.

Divide and conquer on display, people.

On another note, that daily stormer vs. Milo BS is more divide and conquer BS. Daily stormer is cringe tier paid opposition where the left is paying new-nazi spergs to call themselves "alt-right" which is also the label they've been trying to pin on all trump supporters in order to marginalize us. The stormer website is loaded with Pepe images to further their made up story that trump supporters, nazis, and the alt-right are all the same thing.
Don't fall for this crap and don't let the left pigeonhole us with labels. Don't fall for shitty conspiracies like this and focus instead on Clinton specific stuff like the emails and the foundation. Ctr is taking advantage of our anonymity and pretending to be friendly anons with "hot tips" in order to divide and conquer.

What?
The guy was saying that the CTR archive was fake, when there's no real sign of this.
It was a baseless accusation, which made me suspicious. Who is being divided by calling that out?

Use common sense. The slack thing is obviously fake. Seth Rich references, really?

This whole thing stinks. To hell with "trust but verify" on this one. Use some common sense. That goofy youtuber further up this thread seems like a lefty parody of right wing YouTube channels. This whole slack thin is a very elaborate scheme. Maybe vice or buzzfeed is behind it, or even college humor or "funny or die" is working with Brock.

He owns this site user. That's Jim Watkins.

Tell us then, how it's obviously fake. Not by using sneary smug language, lay out your thought process that got you to that conclusion. Lay it out for us. You who know so much about this site don't even recognize Jim and Ron.

I'm talking about the video with the guy named Jim Cherney. The one called the Goldwater.
Use some common sense. Those logs are obvious fake villain 101. They even reference Seth Rich as if ctr peons are actual insiders who would be privy to possible massive scandals such as the murder of a DNC staff member who may have leaked a story to wkileaks.
Whole thing is garbage.

Cherney is Watkins retard.

Even if that's true, the man is being silly for not vetting this bait. The Seth Rich comments are proof enough that these logs are fake.

This guy is our resident looney … a flaky conspiracy goof who read a cheesy old book about "Satanic Panic" and believed every word. He's also obsessed with kiddie diddling, as he brings it up in virtually every post whether it's relevant or not …he's absolutwely convinced that Anton LaVey and Charles Manson were involved in secret govt. programs to smuggle children and assassinate people, blah,blah,blah (cow fart). Smiley, my delusional lad, if that headache-inducing thread you keep tryin' to direct people to is your idea of somehow "proving yourself "to the masses, I'm truly baffled at how profoundly retarded you actually are … all that transpires during our exchange there is me mopping up the floor with you and proving that the garbage-filled book that you revere like a Bible is just a sorry hunk of crap. I personally knew and worked with the people you seek to slander with a steaming pile of unfounded imaginings and I consistently presented facts that derailed all your idiotic claims while you only hurled lame insults,in return. Remember when you pulled three sentences from the book to sheer up your case and I found major falsehoods in every sentence? And, you're somehow proud of that absolutely pitiful performance of yours? Amazing!

What, The Indiana Daily Sentinal ? Fine paper …read it every morning.

go away

Correct.

Huh? They've either allowed one of their own to be doxed and humiliated, Fink, or they've thrown him under the bus themselves by creating fake logs. All they've done, CTR, is cause division and paranoia among their ranks. This was only one of three things, retardation, sabotage, or legit.

Saying it is fake is the D&C.
The reality is the 'CHANS' as they put it. Are breaking the big news now. Then they fight to try and make the leaks appear fake. Just look at the latest Hardline with Jim. He is saying the thing that people are thinking, but nobody else is writing.

If you had been here for more than a few weeks you would know we neither identify as "warriors of le alt-right" nor do we like to being associated with the group you people call the "alt-right".

We can spot subverters from miles away, friendo.

"Subverters" … as pretty a bit of Shillspeak as I've ever heard. I love the way you (((clowns))) always try to pull that "We" and "Us" crap like you really belong here … forever tryin' to blend in … if I'm "Friendo", you must be "Blendo" … ya cornball Yidiot.

You little fucking newfag do you even know what jim looks like?

Getting so sick of people not reading the entire thread before responding.
Why would Jim run with the story if he didn't believe it to be true?
If Jim is just a maximum ruser who gives a fuck if he ran with the story?
What's wrong with playing along with a leak like this?
Can anyone actually disprove them or prove their veracity?
Also, why did hotwheels send an email to Jim telling him he didn't feel safe?
Why did the logs refer to hotwheels as the first target?
Why can nobody contact hotwheels atm?
Why are the westwing writers involved with this shilling operation and this kike Elliot Fink? Who first posted the Elliot Fink connection?

And most importantly, why are you such a fucking faggot?

This what you're looking for?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

I've noticed there's something screwy with kike eyes, I'll have to see if it's this. The mega-greed of weak parasite-eyes or something.

Hmm, that's assuming "pajama boy" is HW but it does sorta fit though we don't call him that. He been happily tweeting so I'll assume you were able to contact him.

I've changed my mind about >>>/tgw/ and I think we should give them clicks to support this site. They haven't screwed us over yet, as far as we know, and until they do we might as well help them out a bit. They did give HW the ultimate life.

Sanpaku eyes look like that at rest, not when someone is obviously looking far to one side and up like in that posters pic. Jesus Fucking Christ I'm so tired of the obvious 4chan stupidity swamping this place.

The poster is referring to Zuckerberg, you sea otter.

Cruz actually endorsed Trump now that he lost his donors.

but he posts a pic of a woman looking up and to the side as an example of sanpaku.

That woman is definitely infected. Women are often more practiced actors, but their hard empty gaze still gives them away.

Can you stop projecting your halfchan origins because you're ashamed you might not understand something? "I'm so fucking tired" of people so insecure they have become incapable of a proper back-and-forth argument at all.

""sigh""
Yes, I do

wut

Does HW have a YouTube or something? I honestly don't know.

youtube.com/channel/UCSGRSElYnWN3f9yI7eg64WA/videos

@HW_BEAT_THAT

Holla Forums here, Holla Forums does it ever get tiring to be always right?