Question. If someone who is a pedophile, but never wanted to hurt or rape them...

Question. If someone who is a pedophile, but never wanted to hurt or rape them. Instead he even devote truly his life to help and saving children who is a sexually abused victims. But when the people find out he is the pedophile, they want him to be banished to protect their children from a predators under disguise as a saint. After he was banished, the number of child rape cases rises up. So it is wrong to let a pedophile living in your house ?, but he actually love and never want to hurt them. Or kick the future sexual offender only to get to a worst situation ever ?

I-I mean, let's consider everything here.
1.) Goodpedo only wants to help kids
2.) Goodpedo is still a pedo
3.) Goodpedo, upon banishment, raises the child rape cases somehow
well, I don't know about you, but if we can absolutely confirm that ALL this guy wants to do is help kiddies even though he wants to fugg them but he won't, I mean, just don't mention that you've got the hots for three-year-olds on the babysitter/shelter application and you should be good to go.

It would be the lesser of two evils. There are obviously more than one pedophile. Someone who is adamant on repenting, and may eventually break out one day, is a lot better than several rapes a day.

C'mon now, you can think of a harder ethical dilemma than that.

negligible edge case, most of them seem to be advocating child rape

Ok here's a real head scratcher.

What would society do, if suddenly tomorrow it broke that there was a roaving band of underagers, raping anyone they could? Not even coercion, just full on tranq darts and rape/reverse rape. How would the country handle such a societal development?

Note it's not just one roaving band, but many, and more are forming every day. They never hurt their victims but they do rape.

What do you mean by underagers? Like if teenagers/10 year olds started raping eachother?

Yea except they're not raping each other. They'd be raping adults.

What would (American) society do? Probably instill marshal law. Children under the age of 12~ (depending on the state) are not criminally liable for their actions, but I could see the president signing an EO to amend that.

It would be chaotic. If I had a wife and kids, I would mow down a group of teenagers in a heartbeat to protect them.

the loud ones do tbh
most are normal hard working citizens that don't go on imageboards

Oh! Look! A thread! About a subject! I'm going to argue with anyone stopid enough to take my bait! Ooooh! I am so edgy! I am so Alpha! Read my words and tremble at the power of my superior wisdom and insight, thou mere amateur flamers. Dare you even rise to attempt to mock me? I fear not your futile childish attempts. Be gone, slight little man.

That guy musta ticked you off huh? Make sure he knows it's nothin personal.

autism

strawman hyperthetical bs
is 99.9% of cases these people should be keept away from kids just because 1 in 100 dont act on their desires doesn't mean we should make an exception there is to many pedos and we dont have time to vet them all

citation required

I wasn’t always the smartest kid in the class. I would goof off most times in my classes as academics wasn’t really my ambition. Then one day, everything changed. I was invited to my friend’s birthday party and I was sleeping over. I was the only one sleeping over and after everyone left, he invited me upstairs to start watching TV. Now I instantly thought “what shoes are we gonna watch?” I got to the room and he booted up how tv. He asked me “wanna watch every episode of Rick and Morty, we’ll have a rick and Morty marathon!!!” I say there bewildered by his statement. I haven’t heard of this show, and I told him that. He said it was really good and I took his word on that. Then we started watching the first episode. Immediately everything changed. I stared picking up on humor that normally would go over people’s heads. I understood the countless references to classic American literature such as Faulkner and Dickens.

There were countless parallels to Jean Jacques Rousseau and his beliefs on the Enlightenment. I looked to my friend, mesmerized by the pure genius he was showing me. But he as simply watching it and laughing. Me? No no. I was enthralled in it and understanding the genius behind the humor and references to classic literature. I was surprised that my friend just sat there and laughed. We watched it all night. And in the morning I went home. When I got back to school the following Monday, everything has changed. In math class, I solved and got correctly every single algebra question thrown at me. It was instinctive, even the stuff we hadn’t learned. In English, I was able to recite and analyze Shakespeare’s Macbeth perfectly. When I got to history, I could easily recount the chases and what happened in the French Revolution and the key figures in it. I was also able to make parallels to their revolutions later down the line in examples such as the Polish and South American revolutions.

When I got to my Spanish class, I was already fluent. The teacher was so memorized, she let me teach the class. Finally I got to physics. Everything was easy. I guess watching Rick and Morty as much as I did makes you understand theoretical physics. The teacher was astonished. I was Later called to the principle’s office. They told me I was too smart for this school and that starting tomorrow I would be going to the high school and taking the smartest classes, now keep in mind, I’m only 13. I wasn’t too surprised. I started heading to gym class and I made the wrong turn and went into the girl’s locker room. They all screamed and were shocked. Then they realized it was me. They had heard I watched Rick and Morty and understood all the jokes. They immediately were turned on and let me have the sex on them. It was a good day. The next day I went to high schoolZ.

I was a little bit annoyed since I was way smarter than everyone in the school. I later that year graduated top of my class and graduated valedictorian. I wasn’t too surprised. I was accepted into Stanford, Oxford, Harvard, MIT, and all the top schools around the world. I ended up going to Cambridge University in England. I finished college in one year and was the smartest kid at the entire school. Now keep in mind, I’m only 15. I later founded my own space exploration company. I was the CEO was able to lead my company to be the first people on Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. We are also planning a trip to Venus in the coming decade. So know I sit, a space pioneering trillion-are at age 16 all because I understood the jokes in Rick and Morty

Yes. My IQ is 280. One time, while on the bus, I glanced over at someone watching “Rick and Morty” for 5 minutes. My IQ jumped many dozens of points just by the mere visuals. However, the audio was way over my head. I will need to study up on this to get on the level of the super-high 400 IQ members of my school who watch Rick and Morty.

20 people from our school graduated early and went to Harvard without taking the SAT. One person took the SAT, but merely wrote “I watch Rick and Morty” on his bubble sheet and essay. He received full marks.

Just by writing the words “Rick and Morty” my IQ has jumped to 300. The intro of the show is now comprehensible. It is now time to write Quora questions about this. How am I to know if I can watch an entire episode with such a low IQ?

Yeah, I'm sure its way less than that.

Why are you such a stupid asshole?

Never seen so many typos, spelling and grammatical errors.

This is obviously a sick fantasy of yours.
I advise you to commit yourself and get on meds ASAP!

Rick and Morty can take turns sucking my big cartoon dick