We guess eachother's ASL based on our desktops

We guess eachother's ASL based on our desktops.

Germany

France

Algeria

samefag

samefag

samefag

no shitpost please

SHOOT

25/m/murrica

inb4 holy shit nigger clean your shit

30/M/Europe

this

Christ, what a fucking mess your life must be.

Jesus, go out and get someone to fuck you already!

Too easy.
16/m/usa probably somewhere boring

This is gonna be easy to guess but if i cleaned up first there would be little point

FUCKING DATAMINE THREAD
NEVER SHOW YOUR DESKTOP TO ANYONE.

then why doesn't the NSA and the government declassify everything?

GET FUCKED SHILLS

lol nah, but this is possibly a marketing or study/psyop study thing.

13,m,venezuela

you enjoy the botnet

i'd say 16M Russia?

50/m/usa

How's it going gramps?

wrong

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao basically. I only use my computer for web browsing to study now though. Also, duolingo is way better than rosetta stone, but I still have it installed just cuz

still better than my life

97 icons on desktop

I hate you.

insanity in one picture

samefag

HAHA YOU FAGS AND YOUR SHITTY WINDOWS 10 BOTNET SYSTEMS.

Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread
Data mining thread

>linux isn't controlled by the NSA. I swear goys errr… guys.

Even if it wasn't, AMD Intel and every driver you can install are…

t. moron with no logic

not japanese

Anonsan, I need you.

it's the only one you need.

you seem like the kind of guy who jerks off to animu and has a special relationship with his pillow

right about the first thing, not about the second thing.

Deutschland

19 M UK

Is homosexual a gender?

If so, I would have to say that and Austria or Australia.

0/10

8ch seems to became pretty much brainless

this

45/m/USA

25/M/Russia

PIA VPN on Windows 10. Literally no logic tbh.

YALL NIGGAS BE POSTING IN A DATAMINING THREAD
YALL NIGGAS BE USING WINDOWS 10 SO WHY AM I SURPRISED
REMINDER: LAST WINDOWS YOU COULD TRUST WAS WINDOWS 2000
NOT EVEN WINDOWS XP
NOT EVEN WINDOWS 7
GET YOURSELVES A PROPER FIREWALL AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND YOUR BACK
FOOLS

16/M/USA

30/M/Italy

user/Anon/user

30/M/Europe

35/M/Belgium

Japanese, you liar

22/F/Eastern Europe

Who da fuck cares?

I think that OP identifies as the girl.

Also, stop being so touchy OP.

At least OP keeps it consistent

Codemonkey spotted.

Nobody replied to me so I'll just rate myself 10/10

I think you threw too many people off by running foobar on Linux. It's just strange. Can't really explain it except that it's like being polite and driving a tuned Mazda, it just doesn't fit very well.

good luck

What does he mean by this?

you got me, I like things that work

also its chromium

also, you didn't guess

0//10

US East coast
Pennsylvania

40/M/pedo/central USA

nailed that down… did you care to do what the actual thread requested and guess my age

Wow, I scrolled right past you, my eyes were instantly drawn to the retard beneath.
That's way too sophisticated a desktop to be browsing /b.
31/m/netherlands

23/Spanish/Canada?

naruto….

19/m/usa

Chromium is developed by Google.

Fa/gg/ot

fortunately it's fully open source, so when google does something shady like trying to sneak in ok google audio detection, the devs can call them out on their bullshit, and patch the botnet out.

25/M/Hawaii

Is "spanish" a gender now?

Did anyone else notice that op has an ass pic on his desktop?

why the fuck do people use speccy? how can you not know what hardware your computer have?

Hence the multitude of "ungoogled" Chromium forks

Just avoid Google altogether!

i second this

It's windows 7. It look looks like linux, but it's not. It's my gaming desktop, my other PC's run Linux.

I use it for the temp monitoring

Close!

you use Linux, you're somewhat obnoxious, and you crave attention. You're in your late 20's and haven't been laid for years

Angry pixels coming though!

But why

There is nothing wrong with that picture or background choice.

Yeah it's just the default root weave background in X11. Here's an older one on different computer, with other window manager.

plz no datamine

cooler than me

Fuck you dataminers.

Lemee guess. You're running windowmaker on a ten year old panasonic toughbook.

Ayyy, fella mewchkin.

Now I started ricing my desktop like a boss.

My desktop is the bare minimum. I also like cowboys.

install gentoo

no

Today is your lucky day.

one more for you user

Disgusting.
24 virgin male living in a cave

i dont believe you

Worst OS ever made.
he managed to do somthing even less practical and useful as DOS with much more code.

actually I'd be as curious to know what's _actually_ learned by this thread, as what folks guess about me.

Besides, it's fun to participate and pretend we're social creatures even if it's actually so we can be butt-raped by YET ONE MORE gub'mentl entity.

Or is that corporate entity? No matter, they're about the same, anymore.

hE'S A PROUD pEDOSTAINIAN, FOR SURE.