Trump supporter gets attacked during BLM riot

He was an idiot for going there but at least we can show how "peaceful" those protest are.

Thank Soros

Here is a WEBM of the attack

He kind of screamed like a bitch to be honest.

Who goes to a chimp-out unarmed?

choose one.

I guess he doesnt live in the only conservative area of cali.

That's all I have to contribute. I mean come on. You know if you walk into the vipers den supporting Trump at this point you're asking to get attacked. The least you could do if you're not going to throw down is not scream like a girl.

Another reason looks can be deceiving. He's a Brad, not a Chad.

should start a new sport called -murda-baiting. go to a protest armed. be peaceful until the inevitable chimpout then defend using deadly force.

Highscore for life

is he a spic?

whys he so whiny

whatever props i guess

He's either a wog or a spic, definitely not white.

Literally walked into no white man's land. l hope he didn't assume he wasn't going to get trampled. He's lucky he didn't get his head kicked in by those savages.

Good for him using freedom of expression, fuck these Marxist drones for attacking him. These leftist retards just attacked a Hispanic man for wearing a hat. The optics are terrible for the left as there's really no way to spin this. They can't go the victim blame route as they've been indoctrinating women into parroting how bad victim blaming is. Where do they go from here? To the fucking ovens.

Reminder: After any visible display of leftist aggression, find the city/county the event takes place in and send the video in an anonymous tip to the police assuring them you will follow up on their investigation. Also threaten to leak it to MSM outlets on the basis of the cops doing nothing to protect their citizens.

PEACEFUL PROTEST

RWDS need to be activated

lol wow

Risking this situation, not taking a fucking grenade.

WTF

This guy is immediately telling people he is driving a 100k car, I was looking forward to his ass whooping. Kinda nice to see spic Trump supporters putting in an effort to get the word out though.

Come on faggot, turn around and have it with some one. That was weak as fuck.

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo

expect shit like this to happen every day when trump gets elected.

We wuz peeecfull not sheeeeit

I ended up buying a "MAGA" hat after watching this.

I'm fucking sick and fucking tired of this shit. I'm gonna wear it proud now.

man that would be good pay even with inflation

That is most likely how the shitskins will react. They will willingly legitimize the final solution.

Just so everyone knows. The MODS are gay as fuck. I got banned for posting this thread.

Pretty sure the mods have been compromised for awhile now. This is my third ban in 5 days. And my third thread.

No. You got banned for sounding like a nigger shill who can't green text, you fucking faggot

And yet this thread is still up. Perhaps you should look at the shit quality of the OP you made. Also lurk moar faggot

Kek is truly on our side today

Been here since 2009 (half chan)

Mods are fags

(((half chan)))* isn't here you massive faggot

Sure thing, CTR

here is some faggot getting shocked trying to steal a trump sign

Looks like the mods did good. Reported for ban evasion.