You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not improving yourself and why you're not fucking prime teen pussy and sweet...

You have 10 seconds to explain why you're not improving yourself and why you're not fucking prime teen pussy and sweet hebe pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sophiemudd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since when jailbaits like gorillas?

working out is boring, and your body is going to waste away anyway, come back after we find a way to stop aging.
I am pussy, and need love for sex to worth it, and 3DPD biologically incapable of it.

C O P E
O
P
E

AMERICA IS A COMMUNIST COUNTRY

AMERICA IS ANTI-COMMUNIST

he's fit not gorilla you twink

WELP

what?

back to /fit/ gayboi

It won't make me taller or white

Cumming takes much energy. I had a girl come over and go 10 rounds with the champ (she was counting) and I have been very tired for 2 days +

Literally my balls were sore and I have not felt a need for sex or wanting to look at lewds even 4 days later.

Given that jailbaits have peers that are underdeveloped considering their development and
not accurately considering their value, which implies an adequate status of the male. Jailbaits very much like gorillas or other crap that doesnt accurately reflect their value.
Which means if the cunts figure out their value their standards will also rise.

instagram.com/sophiemudd/

I wonder how many men have a little treasure chest of "lewds" while their wifes know nothing about that.
I would wonder how many men imagine this little treasure chest while fucking their wifes, i wonder if you can measure their eyes when they head to the green door while fucking.

Might as well all kill ourselves until we find a way to stop aging.

Actions have consequences?

I am improving myself. Although I shouldnt be browsing imageboards still. Shame on me.

Anyways Ive been studying all week and work out every other day. Lift dumbells first thing in the morning. Doing a low calorie diet. Losing about a half a pound of fat every day.

I want my asian gf now but theres barely any asians around here !! ARGH

fuckin cuckold letting his woman present herself like that.

Yes, hes scoring better than me so im not one to talk, but stil. He probably wont even knock her up. Ultimate cuckold is not breeding women when you have them.

I live with constantly wanting to die

That is not entirely correct, i would agree if you have a pretty cow like that, otherwise you should think twice.

I would think differently, i would assume that a whole generation (what would be your parents) cheated us, and then i want to take everything they have from them, i would play it like a piano and i will utterly enjoy it, i would even weave in sadism for that. Pretty edgy, but that is how i see it, all that crap they stand for, i want to burn it.

I'm fucking 25 yo pussy and honestly she's amazing at it so I'm not complaining.

All that complacency and all that cuckoldry accepting refugees and that skewed crap aka:
You are mememe, when you want to own something but you are envious when say that billionaires have too much.
All i feel is disgust.

why does being white matter?.

Sorry I'm only into Jewish girls.

If you're white or whitish you could move to China.
they'd kill their mother for a white guy.
i know a virgin autist, 4/10, never scored a bitch in France. went to China for a month, fucked 6 bitches.
he didn't even try.
in China even if you're a 4/10 white they'll consider you a 10/10.

the guy move permanently there a year ago.

Getting my passport on way to China now.

Isnt that going for the low fruit, i want the liberals to die. That means that the shit frogs have to gain value.
You gain value when you can dominate the "uninitiated".
You need to set the mechanisms in a way that you profit from them, that means the reddit shit has to die, and only live for the sake of performance.

you can't stop the wind from blowing, just find a place where it blows in the direction you want

Avoid big cities, the deeper you go the less likely they saw a white guy irl and the higher your market value will be, you'll be able to pick up the hottest bitches in town without even trying.

Well that is what i meant, why do you think i write on this shit board?

The more of makes the current year the current year, the more we profit from it.

Not if you kill yourself

Actions have consequences, i really like it when some fucking idiots use that catch phrase to promote some sort of behaviour when all they do is promoting religionious tendencies.
Do you know why? It is because you are fucking ignorant.

Actions have consequences in an environment where you should promote the opposite, and who promotes the opposite: it is religious fags.
You are the septics, not the sceptics. Like cattle just with a different breed.

Because god is merely a moral filter, and that is what you never understood since the dawn of that controversy.

I think you mispelled, you last point was
And not I'm a fucking narcissic normie fuck.

going to china much less moving there is not an easy task. I dont see any reason to remain in the United States either. China is a polluted mess but they are surely the strongest nation with 1.2 billion people and a great military. They are going to inherit the Earth while America and Europe eats their selves alive with immigrants.

For me, I'll probably move to South Korea. I love their women.

And, I'm not one of those guys who loves asian women but hates asian men. I think that's often assumed whenever a guy says he likes asian women but it's the opposite, I like all East asian people in general since they are without the delusions of white people.

I'm not against kids, I just wouldn't have then with anyone I hadn't been with for a long fucking time

Enjoy being a weak faggot then.

I always find it hilarious how these fit threads attract the triggered fat lonely fedora fags like a moth to a flame.
We should have more fit threads from now on tbh

Pretty sure china and the muricans wank their tiny dicks after setting off mass migration to europe.

I'm not a fit, but I'm healthy. Slim, good diet, exercise daily. I'm just scared of societies disregard of mens issues

how am I triggered?

Because he's projecting

How is China responsible for Europeans willingly opening their doors to muslims?

I guess you shouldnt be scared because since we import certain assets, the climate will change quite a bit, stay put until a decent proportion of those traitors gets decimated.

Because it is in their direct interest to fuck us up.

old people and 3DPD are the reasons Europe went full retard with the mudslimes

The "old people" are just one part of it. And for that part i do not like their ideology because they are bunch of gooey fags. And i have no respect for them.

old people want to be taken care of in their old ago, due to being stupid with their youth, and are now living off a welfare state.

That's right, don't take responsibility for your situation.

But do you know what? I m pretty good at convincing people, and i will convince them to take shit first and foremost of you fucking pieces of shit.

k

You ll see what i mean, du dummes stück scheisse, mit dem gleichen recht das du hattest.

ANd just for your info, we ll cut your throat if you techduck us. Take this as a neutral statement.

Raghead detected

Because there's no point, and all my illusions were shattered in my youth when my fiance was gangraped by niggers after ignoring my instructions to not go to the city.

The only thing I loved was taken away. So now the only thing I stay alive for is the hope of enacting social justice. The real kind though where niggers pay for their crimes - not the fake kind where every nigger rapist gets a lollipop and food stamps.

A decent proportion of what traitors?

China is vast, its not one big industrial city.
its bigger than the US, there are large and small cities, also small towns in the middle of no where, no more pollution then an average American town in the middle of no where

The epitome of betamales. Nigger. I hate these people.

In a way if you review the ten stages of civilzation it is more of a matter of motivation, so once you come to the outer heaven, as a summary of the vector of those who usually would, then every stage would stage would be defined of the hard inner core and the softer outer one. Like a sprayer that paints a wall, once you skip a train, it is something you wouldnt want to miss, not for the direction for the movement.

Oh, me too. It crushes me seeing a man not going out and conquering/dominating shit. Grow a fucking pair. Same with cucks. Christ, that shit infuriates me.

cause 2D is better

Nope.

have fun with that, she will be banging chads left and right until she ages. then she'll find a man with just money. like all women who look like that do.

Teen girls in their prime aren't attracted to teen boys in their prime.

Because I don't want to explain to a son or daughter why I had them born in this hell, let alone explaining 20 of them.
I have no need. More than 5 girls tried to have sex with me and then I lost interest in looking in the first place.

test

?

I am improving myself and going after pussy isn't worth the effort

?

Because I live in Americuck and they lynch you for perfectly normal and healthy sexual conduct here because the place is full of idiots and shrieking feminist witches. This country sucks and it's a fucking blight on this planet. But I thought you were giving up teen pussy anyway. I guess you're like every alcoholic who ever said they were giving up the bottle. It's just too good not to go back to.

I am improving my skills, and while I might like the window dressing, I tend to avoid going after anything that might land me in prison. I don't mind waiting for them to hit 16+.

reported to the FBI

For what? Checking my dubs? 16 is the legal age in a lot of places, "bro."

I never said i was going to give up, i said i was getting old and its getting harder.

Holy shit by now I'm genuinely worried.
Lying about fucking teens is one thing.
Being a communist is one thing.
But this…
Holy shit.

because theres FAR more to life than the nights conquest. If all you are is muscles and pussy than you are wasting our air and please kill yourself.

Who needs teen pussy when life constanly fucks with you?

getting fucked =/= fucking

horses and dogs accept you how you are. Horse and dog pussy is prime.

What diet do you recommend, Chad?

Lift

my wife is sorta past those days

Because you can't polish a turd.

Now go back to /fit/ and talk more shit on manlets, chadnigger.

I had been for the last 6mo. teen pussy isn't much diff from regular pussy. Doesn't taste any better, not any tighter. Tell you what is different though; their fucking emotional state. Their inability to commit to any fucking thing. She swallowed, liked anal, let me go no condom, and let me tongue her anus. So I had that goin for me. Can't wife that shit tho, god knows I fucking tried. I'm still trying even.

Because she liked my cuddle abilities. They were top notch.

I've been there anons, don't waste your time on young pussy who still have a possibly dangerous 18-20 phases ahead of them. Find a girl who's passed that phase and not turned into a slut. I know they're hard to find, but they're out there anons. Just work on making your lifestyles attractive along with your bodies.

Dangerous game tho. The parents can fuck you over if they want since they're legal guardians, and so can the girl in hindsight. the 16-17 ages are a grey area where it's ok if she consents, but if she EVER changes her mind after the fact, you're fucked for life. I'm not one to really talk, but you def gotta be careful. If you're going in for shallow ass reasons, she'll find out.

i doubt anyone in this thread will actually get that teen pussy (Including OP). I'll tell you guys what though. I've been on Holla Forums for a long ass time. I had aspirations of such things but never in my wildest dreams did I think it would actually happen. I went all my teenage life as a virgin. Sat awake at night in depression that I would never be able to experience the teenage body in a sexual encounter. Those years, and that opportunity were long past. Somehow it fucking happened though after I had stopped even hoping for it… and it has been entirely underwhelming. I would have made myself 2 years prior, jealous as fuck of a literally perfect outcome… on paper. That game may be "fun" for soulless jocks, but if you're looking for anything substantial - if you feel lonely and just want someone to love and love you back, then get off the hebe/teen shit, bros. You're destroying your chances for happiness. It's a trap.

I'll be bearmode before I know it at this rate.

How do I get big shoulders like that?
I do shoulder exercises and they don't get bigger, but my other muscles are getting bigger when I do exercises for them, what am I doing wrong?

French user?

The question is, is he recommending loli or not…