Naming Jews is another shoah

Breitbart comes under fire for calling a Jew a Jew
The line that got them started is from this article:
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/27/anne-applebaums-russian-style-disinformation-offensive-msm-vs-anti-globalist-right-will-people/amp/
archive.is/KKLQu
>Sikorski desperately wanted to replace Baroness Catherine Ashton as EU foreign affairs spokesman. This bid died with the exposure of the Civic Platform corruption. This turn of events ended Applebaum’s dream of being Poland’s first Jewish-American first lady.
>And hell hath no fury like a Polish, Jewish, American elitist scorned. Following the fall from grace, Applebaum began utilizing her global media contacts, disbursing heavily curated and obfuscated “facts patterns” meant to construct an anti-democratic global news narrative depicting the new democratically elected Law & Justice government as far right fascists and illiberal anti-democrats

Jews are going nuts over this. twitter.com/i/moments/781229094763581440

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sohrabahmari/status/781156521279447041
twitter.com/jkirchick/status/781151354253258752
twitter.com/jgibsondem/status/781200691637256192
twitter.com/yair_rosenberg/status/781159659772186624
twitter.com/heerjeet/status/781168278781722624
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/17/clinton-campaign-denounces-breitbart-news-divisive-racist-anti-muslim-anti-semitic-donald-trump-hires-steve-bannon/
archive.fo/YnJIw
archive.is/atjJN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who need their own word for not liking them because of how frequently it happens.

Poland just doesn't give a fuck.

twitter.com/sohrabahmari/status/781156521279447041
twitter.com/jkirchick/status/781151354253258752
twitter.com/jgibsondem/status/781200691637256192
twitter.com/yair_rosenberg/status/781159659772186624
twitter.com/heerjeet/status/781168278781722624

Jews are white goy, if jews aren't white that would mean… Well that would mean the world isn't controlled by white people but rather that jews have enslaved us all!

WHAT A SHOAH!

Why

Wew, the keks on this are just too much, fam

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Good

This. Hopefully the kikes cannibalize each other.

what's funniest is that even the author of the article the article in the OP, not the article you're posting is Jewish. Jews are so neurotic that even another Jew in a Jew-owned news network saying that an influential Jew is a Jew is the highest form of antisemitism

So who's jewing who here?

I don't even know anymore

Trump has had a consistent tactic of pitting Jews against each other by doing subtle things like "Walls work just ask Israel", "Ban anti-semites(all Muslims) from America", meeting with Bibi and dominating the handshake, and now this.

Considering that Breitbart might as well be on official part of the Trump campaign at this point maybe Trump is fucking with them some more

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Who has that "I dont even know whos jewing who anymore" image

(checked)

I didn't even notice.
Holy fuck, kek loves me tonight.

2 consecutive trips in a row

reminds me of pic related

his kids are jews trump is himself a jew

Try again

>don't kill jews, goys guys

That famous Goebbels quote is always right.
Always

This

6 MILLION D CHESS

Breitbart News and Jews

Breitbart News Network: Born in the USA, Conceived in Israel
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/17/breitbart-news-network-born-in-the-usa-conceived-in-israel/

"They say that we are 'anti-Semitic,' though our company was founded by Jews, is largely staffed by Jews, and has an entire section (Breitbart Jerusalem) dedicated to reporting on and defending the Jewish state of Israel."
- Breitbart News CEO Larry Solov and Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/17/clinton-campaign-denounces-breitbart-news-divisive-racist-anti-muslim-anti-semitic-donald-trump-hires-steve-bannon/

So when did Breitbart go from Kikebart to Reichbart? It's all confusing. Only jews would want to profit in their own genocide.

we have anti-white

You must be losing members…

Fuck off back to /4chon/

Vote for Trumpstein.

Good goy neocon.

>>>/4chon/

12 MILLION D CHESS

The further outrage proves the original point.

Mods are pozzed. They already bumblocked this thread once. No I am not original OP. But this needs to be stickied though.

If the author of the article is jewish, isnt this another case of whacha doin rabbi??

That only happened in the most autistic minds of the aut-right.

Kikebart is trying to lead the opposition, and since they've successfully infiltrated Trump's campaign, I'd say it's working,

JUDEN

Are Jews inherently anti-semetic? This is the question the media should be making clickbait out of.

I'm a Jew. This entire board is Jews LARPing as NatSocs.

There's a reason it's called Kikebart.

Jews call Jew a Jew, Jews throw a Jew tantrum!

Came here to post this.

Jews hate reality itself.

Have we triggered a civil war between jews?

This is the absolutely one of the best questions I have ever seen. What can we do with this?

BREITBART = ATTEMPT TO TAKE OVER RIGHT WING

CONTROL BOTH SIDES OF WAR

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

JEWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS
JEWS CAN BE MUSLIMS
JEWS CAN BE ECONOMISTS
JEWS CAN BE COMMUNISTS
JEWS CAN BE FASCISTS
JEWS CAN BE NATIONALIST
JEWS CAN BE FEMINIST
JEWS CAN BE DEMOCRATS

JEWS CAN NOT BE WHITE
DNA TEST AND KILL THE KIKE

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

JEWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS

JEWS CAN BE MUSLIMS

JEWS CAN BE ECONOMISTS

JEWS CAN BE COMMUNISTS

JEWS CAN BE FASCISTS

JEWS CAN BE NATIONALIST

JEWS CAN BE FEMINIST

JEWS CAN BE DEMOCRATS

JEWS CAN NOT BE WHITE

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

JEWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS

JEWS CAN BE MUSLIMS

JEWS CAN BE ECONOMISTS

JEWS CAN BE COMMUNISTS

JEWS CAN BE FASCISTS

JEWS CAN BE NATIONALIST

JEWS CAN BE FEMINIST

JEWS CAN BE DEMOCRATS

JEWS CAN NOT BE WHITE

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

JEWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS

JEWS CAN BE MUSLIMS

JEWS CAN BE ECONOMISTS

JEWS CAN BE COMMUNISTS

JEWS CAN BE FASCISTS

JEWS CAN BE NATIONALIST

JEWS CAN BE FEMINIST

JEWS CAN BE DEMOCRATS

JEWS CAN NOT BE WHITE

Wew chill out pal.

does anyone need any more evidence of the blatant schizophrenia that comes with all kike genes?

any derivation from the narrative by saying jews are power hungry madmen has to be nipped in the bud

SHUT

IT

DOWN

"One must expose the Jews as bearers of the communist virus. And further understand that the problem with Jews is not that they favor leftist social policies, but that they aim to destroy us through racial mixing– every trace of us–just as their tribal god commanded them in the Old Testament." Dr. WL Pierce

i've actually seen shills claim all of that

it's just their attempt to control every side backfiring on them

You're aware Jews, much like how Irish/Celtic groups tend to have problems with addiction, are the most schizophrenic group in the world, with the highest amount of genetic cases of schizophrenia, right?

Or did you just figure that out on your own?

that sounds exactly like what I just fucking claimed up there bub

It's factual m8. I'm wondering if you knew that or just said it as a theory.

I'm not kidding, it's a proven fact.

Jup, Pooland alright

i chill out sitting on your jew childrens dead body

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

JEWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS

JEWS CAN BE MUSLIMS

JEWS CAN BE ECONOMISTS

JEWS CAN BE COMMUNISTS

JEWS CAN BE FASCISTS

JEWS CAN BE NATIONALIST

JEWS CAN BE FEMINIST

JEWS CAN BE DEMOCRATS

JEWS CAN NOT BE WHITE

Shoo Joshua, we both know what an agent provocateur is.

the goldberg defense was literally that he was a mentally ill jew, and yet they never see the irony

Jew fragility.

That should be a new meme. #JewFragility

Who could have seen that coming?

This site is probably kikes cannibalizing each other. I mean it has subversive elements in the ownership, perhaps even moderation. It certainly has in the userbase.
Everybody should do a duck test on their political affiliations and emotional stability. Just in case.

Which fucking dimension is this?

Try criticizing Israel in the comment section.

Oh boy that does not go down well. I think most of Breitbart core users are zionist christians.

Its cringeworthy how they defend Israel and the jews.

This is all an exercise, a drill, a show; it's meant to teach by example.

Does anyone have the quote about how it's useless to argue with Jews?

I fucking hate this kike and her good goy cuck husband.

Goebbels was always right.

That one is from Mein Kampf IIRC. I don't have it handy.

Are you really so autistic that you think spamming will make people more likely to agree with you?

just google for "gradually i began to hate them"

jewbart are jews, false outrage ginned up jew agenda theater.

Speaking of Kikebart.
Antisemites And White Supremacists Declare ‘Holy Crusade’ Against MILO
archive.fo/YnJIw

tbh this is a fucking retarded campaign overplaying our significance. Plus we already boycott Breitbart and every other jew media source with Archive links so what's the point?

Accomplishes nothing.

Anglin is a part-nigger who fucks asian whores.

It's all about Anglin trying to get the Daily Stormer in the news. Nothing more, nothing less.

wew lad

Always Point Out Jews as being Jews
Nothing destroys a Jew and makes his evil actions visible more than pointing out he is a Jew.
This is why Hitler made them wear gold-stars.

It was inevitable that this would happen. There's no such thing as a good Jew. Especially not a coalburning faggot Jew. Maybe people will finally learn their lesson.

Oh look…another autist who didn't get the "kike=skype" meme.

JEWS CAN NOT BE WHITE

Agreed.
We must eradicate every last one, down to the child.

Breitbart's target audience are cancerous retards.

Oh look another newfag who buys into the kike=skype meme.

You're just a spook, user. :^)
t.Holla Forums

(((They))) murdered Andrew.

(((THEY))) MURDERED ANDREW!

This isn't even the first time either.

It's a mafia, I tell you. Judaism.

Once you're in, you can never get out.

Or else.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

JEWS CAN BE CHRISTIANS

JEWS CAN BE MUSLIMS

JEWS CAN BE ECONOMISTS

JEWS CAN BE COMMUNISTS

JEWS CAN BE FASCISTS

JEWS CAN BE NATIONALIST

JEWS CAN BE FEMINIST

JEWS CAN BE DEMOCRATS

JEWS CAN NOT BE WHITE

This is some finely crafted D+C

It's antisemitic for calling a self-proclaimed Jew a Jew?

These people are either dumber than bricks or smart enough to rationalize their retardation.

Re-read the Goebbels quote about this

How deep the rabit hole can be ?

I find this hilarious. What are they doing, though?

Is this at all related to the DS vs. Milo show?

I can read it already. "We had this election in the bag, until those Natsees started showing their asses."

This. There are no good jews.

Eat my boogers Schlomo.

nice

jew theater in which jews accuse jews of antisemitism for naming jews jews, what's the real aim is the question.

So if a jew says "all jews are better than other people" and you criticise that.. that's politically incorrect?

It's like they want to be gassed.

It's ridiculous.

I don't know how the breitbart Jew feels about this.

I'd be utterly shocked at the state of affairs. This "hate-speech" meme is out of control.

Soon anything will be hate speech.

Reminder to ignore shills. If you want to know who Jews are backing, like all other things in life, "FOLLOW THE MONEY."
According to the Jewish Forward, 95% of all JEw political donations have gone to Clinton (and that isn't counting big Jew firms like Goldman Sachs, who have forbidden senior personnel from donating to Trump):

archive.is/atjJN

"It is an open secret in Jewish Republican circles: Donors are steering clear from Donald Trump, finding any excuses to channel their political contributions to congressional races and Super PACs supporting down-ballot candidates rather than writing a check for the controversial Republican standard bearer.

Now, the prediction and statistic analysis website 538 has put this trend into numbers — and the dramatic results confirm that Jewish donors are shunning the presidential candidate.

According to 538’s analysis, which was based on identifying Jewish donors by their names, place of residence and other factors, just 5% of contributions from Jewish donors went to Trump, compared to 29% for Mitt Romney in 2012.

The analysis found that of the $95 million given so far by Jewish donors to presidential candidates, 95% has gone to Hillary Clinton. In fact, at this point of the race Clinton has already gotten more campaign dollars from Jewish donors than Barack Obama received in the entire 2012 campaign."

It's to destroy the Jewish conspiracy.

People are sick of having to ask "are they trustworthy"

If they just told the truth and stopped being so greedy and accepted they are white in complexion then we'd have no issues.

I still don't get why the people Hitler argued with didn't see eye to eye with him at all. Natsoc was clearly a better alternative to marxism and they could have been a part of it.

They're so infuriatingly retarded sometimes. This is what generations of living in the elite class does to groups of people.

And if Trump is red pilled, then that means his jew kids are.

Which means they're finally starting to learn :^)

If jews start embracing the right and call out left jews then by all means.

As long as we can confirm there's no behind closed doors "oaths"

This is true. It makes it much harder for the Jews to attack him as "aunty-semite" with his daughter a converted Jewess.

Netanyahu has essentially told Trump not to come visit the Wailing Wall (and I'm sure he acted very offended) thus forcing Netanyahu to come see HIM.

however, if Trump is election, I could absolutely see him telling Israel "look, my daughter is Jewish, my grandchildren are Jews…but we just can't afford to keep paying Israel's bills, we are a debtor nation."

the Jews know this, and this reason 95% have donated to Clinton. And that's not counting all the Jew corporations.

I thought Holla Forums and I was bad..

But this is some tin foil insecurity.

or.. it's the fact they've been a vulnerable minority in pretty much ever country they've existed in and tried to feed their ponzi schemes through immigration.
That'd probably be a better reason to why they do that bullshit (which is funny, because that will destroy them once they achieve it - they look white now.)