Possible CTR leaks reveal them targeting anons

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
archive.fo/4iOTI
I'm not sure if I trust the source but I think that this is at least worth talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/
qube
youtube.com/watch?v=NBhJWs-sPWE
archive.is/W3EBq
8ch.net/activeusers.html
8ch.net/_t/20160916.txt
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768287/Julian-Assange-calls-Clinton-demon-noose-necks-Democrats-asked-probe-Trump-s-links-Russia.html
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
archive.is/k2BQ1
ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M
resources.infosecinstitute.com/analyzing-quantum-insert-attacks/
wired.com/2015/04/researchers-uncover-method-detect-nsa-quantum-insert-hacks/
github.com/fox-it/quantuminsert
snort.org/
netsecurity.about.com/od/intrusiondetectionid1/a/aafreeids.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's entertaining at least. I'd be disappointed if our monster of the week enemy was this week though.

Bump to see where this is going

bump

reads like a cheesy 80's film script

clearly fake.

Sounds bad guys.

In addition to the digging that should take place, this is now a OPSEC/INFOSEC thread.

Send them pizza.

Remember anons, if they want you to commit seppuku, make sure to take at least one down

wheres the image where they coordinate an attack on @realkingrobbo and the tweet about the black trump supporter on Robbos page? PIC NEEDED!

Yeah, I'm guessing they can't do shit and they're hoping this 'leak' will scare people into being quiet for a while so they can regroup after that savage debate.
Then again, who knows? Could be legit.

Nothing, CTR-kun. Oh they're so fucked this time.

Trips command it

I never understood Bane until now. Was he the real good guy of TDKR?

Even ctr fags know they will lose

NECESSARY EVIL

meant for

These faggots can't be real, this has to be staged

For their sake, I hope you're right.

It does sound fake and the site is a tad bit sketchy.

Of coursh.

We're at 3300 unique IPs and the shilling and Reddit newfaggotry has never been higher. So this doesn't surprise me at all.

Yes, Bane was a traditionalist as was all the League of Shadows. This is an excellent read:

counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/

No archive because it's an allied site.

cshaw [6:05 AM]
hello!

[6:06]
hi Liz.

Is this the tranny Liz from the Stop Trump PAC they are referring to?

Fake.
The language is so contrived.

Fuck off CTR.

What makes this sound like bullshit is that their plan is really, really stupid. They still don't fucking realize that we are the Umman Manda of the internet and going after "ringleaders' is going to do literally nothing because we don't have any… Except for one really, really important ringleader of our movement, I really hope CTR ITT doesn't find out about this but if our major ringleader Milo Yiannopolis gets firebombed or commits suicide with multiple nailgun injuries in the face and genitals by a CTR assassin then for sure our movement would never, ever recover and I can guarantee you Trump supporters would be so demoralized that it would finally, finally, finally stump the Trump.

To be fair, it wouldn't surprise me if they thought they could just Seth Rich a hundred anons and have the problem go away, they still can't get it into their thick fucking skulls that no, there are no leaders here, no intellectual lynchpins they can bump off and cause the thing to just spring apart. It doesn't work that way. If there's a million anons and they randomly take out a hundred, then the movement as a whole just ends up being
(1000000-100)/1000000*100
= 99.99% its usual efficiency.

Also, if they start actually trying to kill us then they probably need to be aware that we are legitimate natsocs who can and will hunt them down. Right now most anons are still in talking mode, but if anons as a whole feel their lives are actually under direct threat watch as the bullets start flying. Everyone here would rather go out with a bang at this point.

It does sound kinda made up though

I just realized the screenshot in the OP says "ekim (you)" so they took the screenshot, or alternatively their PC is compromised and that's how the leak came about.

NOT MILO!
What would we do without his guidance?!

I agree
image related

Yeah, it would definitely fuck our shit up. Milo is one of our best meme spouting faggots.

THIS.
If they figure Milo out we are so fucked.

You fucking idiot, if it's true then they'll be reading this site too, don't fucking tempt them into killing our only true media ally. Fucking stupid user, just stop posting.

Guess it's time to use the dox we have on them and send them a lot of useless shit, maybe send all that info to baph. I'm sure they'll be glad to fuck up the assholes who threaten to dox anons. They already did shit for far less.

They don't have to kill you, they just have to prevent you from being able to post online in any organized and visible fashion.

That program they were talking about sounds like a virus that flags your IP to be shadow banned on various social media platforms.

Dude DELETE THIS. They're likely reading this thread right now.

Fucking retard, they are most likely reading. Don't give them the info on who our meme master is.

These faggots better not fuck with

BASED MILO

It's NSA technology, if they can't figure out how to flag proxy's as well, then what good are they.

I can't believe you're stupid enough to post such crucial information out in the open. Fucking faggots will ruin everything we've accomplished if you don't take that shit down immediately.

If you're not using pre-angry neighbor CPU architecture with libreroot what good are you

This garbage is painfully transparent in its effort to instil fear into channers/redditors etc.

Fuck off.

Nice digits, you must be right.

I actually suspect this is already occurring. There are plenty of posts I've made concerning certain topics (even on here) that feel like they're getting memory holed, or at least only being visible to other anons who are also in the same bad goy filter bubble. I often think about how to test this one, I suspect if it's the NSA they'd be going beyond just tying the shadowban to a specific IP.

I seriously doubt this is real. But if it is, then top fucking kek. They have no idea what they're dealing with. They think the can kill our "thought leaders". We don't fucking have any. We're a mob with a collective consciousness. They think that just because they take out one really top-tier shitposter, that this will have any effect? Two shitposters would replace him. We're fucking Hydra, fam.

Eat shit and die faggot. If they are fake, prove it, or fuck off.

DESHI BASARA

DESHI BASARA

DESHI BASARA

DESHI BASARA

DESHI BASARA

DESHI BASARA

DESHI BASARA

DESHI BASARA

Quads confirmed boyos.

Looks like a jolly good time!

Hahaha, burden of proof doesn't work that way.
You're the one claiming this group is real, you prove it.

As an Alt-Righter, I think its safe to say in this secure stronghold of the Alt-Right away from prying eyes, that if any of the leaders of the Alt-Right happened to be killed horribly or have anything bad happen to them I and essentially all of the Alt-Right would be rendered completely defunct in an instant.

We, the Alt-Right, are critically reliant on the strong personalities of our leaders.
We, the Alt-Right, would never recover.

Holy shit user, I'm abut a third into this and it's incredible. Thanks for posting it.

Telling you lads, I feel it.
The void has spoken to me tonight.
It graced my post with the quadruple digits for it knew there would be incredulity and heavy shill demotivation.
Do you trust Kek, or do you trust CTR's weak F.U.D weaponry?

Yeah, exactly.

Kill yourself faggot. We know beyond a shadow of a doubt that lefties constantly infiltrate forums and try to force out the opposition. This fits the MO perfectly. If you haven't been around long enough to see the shitload of previous examples, you need to lurk moar or fuck off.

How could you even suggest such a thing? That would gut the whole movement in one fell swoop!

Getting desperate there Shillbot.

I wouldn't be surprised either. I had my Ph.D Thesis proposal scrubbed from Youtube recently because it was very critical of astroturfing propaganda used by the US Gov.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

This is likely fake, but do we have dox of this "ekim" guy? You know, just for shits n gigs.

This is most likely fake, however liberals are stupid enough so something that would seem like a parody to us, is deadly seriousness for them.This won't work of course, many of our "content makers" or "Ringleaders" probably aren't even American citizens.

We are a hydra, we are legion.
We are everywhere.
On every continent and corner of the globe
We are the living manifestation of the ghost of Adolf Hitler

The yellow faggots at CRT are smoking crack if they think this will accomplish anything at all

Nice try CTR. Next you're going to tell me that you don't even exist. That it's a figment of our imagination.

Their efforts are weak. Their failure inevitable. Their salt will flow.

You don't get to bring friends.

Hello CRT

Learn some reading comprehension. He's being sarcastic, because the post he replied to was sarcastic.

Next they'll try to destroy a river by stabbing it repeatedly.

But he just accused you of being a shill.

Cucking Real Time

No shit Sherlock, and since the claim is pathetic and baseless, it doesn't need to be addressed. Correct the Record is the definition of a shill, and that's exactly who he is.

Read up

In KEK we trust

LOL

Shit, am using google translate, did not realize the mistake.

ayy lmao

This. I've seen plenty of chatlogs and that was scripted and cringey as fuck.

We have been giving these retards way too much credit
I'm disappointed they didn't try harder.

C Runtime Library

tl;dr?

Too bad there is no such thing as the alt right.

gtfo CTR nigger

that sounds exactly like something an alt-right would say.

Am still laughing, holy shit

That's because lefties by nature are cringey as fuck. The "I'm such a nerd XD" crowd always sounds like that.

see

Another long day of correcting the record.

Exactly, it reads like an 80s brat pack movie.
Was obviously written by millennial children, 16-24 years of age.
Ultimate cringe.

Am french, I have difficulty understanding English sarcasm.

Fair enough.

The 80s were 36 years ago, old man

When are we gonna start our underground illegal boxing clubs?

This is still the MO of your typical lefty shill. The faggots in Crash Override Network named it after the movie Hackers.

Glad you enjoy it, I suggest rewatching the film through this lens, it changed the whole film for me because last time I saw it was when it came out and I was a basic conservative at the time.

This is definitely not a real chatlog.

You're a big monitor.

Faggots born in the late 90s love to pretend they remember the 80s.

always hated how leftists had this absurd fetish towards satirizing the 80s. must be because it was the only decade of the past 50 years they didn't have their hand in everything.

FOR YOU

You still here?
I was born in the 1970s, you really don't have a grasp on your target demographic at all, do you?
We are everywhere.

Watch it with the old man crap, son.
Get off my lawn

They better not touch Wayne Lambright i swear to god

They're heavily into pseudonostalgia.
Think how many feminist "gamer girls" pose with Nintendo or Sega systems which they certainly wouldn't have owned as children.

Nigger I wasn't talking to you. I'm not going to drop my guard against even the slightest possible CTR shilling from any angle or any direction. Fuck off and die, you're shill tactics don't work here.

assuming this is real, this proves we've stuck a nerve.
That they are going as far as to dox random anons who post here in the vain attempt to stop our operations is hilarious.

Collectively, I think we need to start running some of these people out of town.

kek
what a fucking autist.

Bump even though this is 95% bait from shillary's teen femen supporters

You're not wrong.
They should leave town, and soon.

They'd honestly be better off sinking everything they have into just DDOSing us and halfchan from now until the election. It's been a while since we've had some imageboard carnage and I wouldn't mind another forced migration.

Also I wasn't replying to OP, but I get what you meant.

TL;DR

user was suggesting that one of the most fundamental reasons why the Left and Right are different is that they have different ways of viewing social capital. Leftists gamble it in hopes they gain a bigger turnout, while the Right conserves it and invests in it. The current policy of the leftist establishment is currently destroying their own social capital.

Its kind of hard to explain, you need to read it. It provides some very good theories onto what's happening right now on the chans.

10/10 saved

Codemonkey confirmed there was an attack a few days ago. >>>/sudo/6316

Well it wasn't very successful

This used to be standard practice back in the day when Americans found out they are being ripped off. But now we have millenials

Get off 8 chan. Get off the rest of the internet. Go to your Congressmen and raise hell about corruption. We need to do something to scare the SHIT out of our government or else we will lose all of our rights.

Everything associated with Hillary, in a nutshell.

calm down

This sounds like the way goons speak and fake leaks goons have done in the past. Probably goon bullshit to make us paranoid.

This is bad guys, they know about our 150 Thought Leaders and their secret unique lexical patterns so we can identify them between us.

We must stop our centralized meme operation immediately.

If the "leak" is fake, what exactly is supposed to be gained here? We shitpost in a thread for 30 minutes and then go back to whatever we were doing before? Nothing changes, so what would be the point?

someone really thought that dialog would have a chilling effect on meme magic?

fucking kikes can't write a convincing script to save their lives in Hollywood or DC

Did anybody else see that shit? Tell me somebody else saw what the kikes just did.

Thank you. I'll read it.

We remember /bane/ exists and rewatch TDKR.

What the fuck is the point of any of the shit they do. They never accomplish anything.

It may just be some RPer thinking we're easily scared.

But just in case, best to always be packing, double up your security/surveillance and watch your six when you're out of the house.

The next 6 weeks are critical.

Good point.

Well, for arguments sake we know for an absolute fact they do not understand our mentality, I could genuinely see a retarded lefty goon thinking it'd be effective since they know it'd work against them.

Also, avoid locales where you can be ambushed. Make sure you don't get backed into a corner, always have two exits.

What did you see? You're scaring me user?

food for thought. if this is fake, the creator took the time to:

certainly not outside the reach of an autist troll, but it does make me deebly goncerned

They filtered what posts people could share with one another based on some kind of algorithm. I almost saw its shape. We were attacked by an AI tonight; those Jigsaw paranoids weren't joking

Or it was fabricated to spread fear among anons by a normal psyops agent who would know all that shit anyways.

So, a bluff to instill fear? That at least seems plausible, but wholly ineffective for anonymous imageboards. Reddit is the only place where it might work, and fuck those faggots anyway.

If it's not a prank, then they're obviously retarded

Silly CTR, you're already dead.

[Noscript intensifies]

I could definitely see this sort of thing working against Reddit.

it only makes my penis harder

If true, it goes beyond doxing. They intend on killing the most powerful of us off. Assassinations.

What worries me more, however, is that if Hillary somehow gets in via a rigged election, she's going to come after us for retribution anyway. It's going to be the start of SHTF.

So either way, you should step up your security. Big time.

qube s-os.org/

this only applies to the most autistic of you faggots, but if you're not running this distribution of linux, and keeping your rare racist pepe's locked up in a networking disabled qube, then you're just asking to get suicided by killary's goon-squad.

Thank kek I'm in spuds-ville, god speed US anons

Obviously. The place was lousy with shills after the debate was over. A lot of them still lingering now.

ALL THIS IMPOTENT SHILLPOSTING
ON A PHILLIPINO SCULPTING ENCLAVE
AND HE'S STILL GOING TO WIN

Yes, software security is one aspect. But I'm talking also about meat space security. Setup CCTV cameras to monitor the outside/inside of your house, batten down the hatches, always pack a sidearm, follow good security practices while outside, have a bug-out bag on the ready.

If these shitstains are going to fuck with us, we'll make them regret it.

Kek they're this asshurt

i ain't enabling 30 scripts to check it out

This was predicted by .

I highly recommend user read this. I read it and it convincingly lays out the road ahead if Clinton wins.

Holla Forums/Alt-Right people were designed to be martyrs for the war ahead. The catalyst that gets people of their chairs, and into the streets with rifles loaded and firing.

If we were to have confirmation of anons being v&'d and shot because of their beliefs, wouldn't you begin to escalate your actions well beyond shitposting? If you're going to die anyways, why not die fighting? Why not be a martyr? Most of us are single anyways, and we won't be leaving anybody behind except our parents. We have nothing to lose once our social capital is destroyed.

Combine all of this information with the various redpills about civil wars that have been posted around here in the past, and you'll see the beginning.

What about Tails?

It's just a copy-and-paste of the log onto some site, and there's an archive.

The faggot in that chat is an autistic mess who isn't half as smart as he thinks.

Then again it seems like they're going after 4chan, twitter, and Reddit while we're an afterthought.

They mentioned Holla Forums in the log.

brock [6:21 AM]

We're a tertiary target at best, but the shilling after the debate was huge. 3500 posts per hour and the user ID count is sitting at 3300 right now.

Also the screenshot shows the first channel is a combination for 4chan and Holla Forums - assuming it's real of course.

You fucking idiot if they're watching our threads AND THEY ARE THEY HAVE EYES ==EVERYWHERE==
Then they'll know who's in charge of us! We're so fucked because of you user, fuck you.

Keywords are 'if Clinton wins'. If Trump wins everyone's plans everywhere are fucked. I agree that were The Great Cunt to win we would be the dead, one way or another, either through blackbagging or civil war. But she won't win and that won't happen, Trump will win, we will MAGA, and the central bankers will be royally fucked.

6 weeks remaining.

You first. Livestream it and post here.

I want to die anyway. Let them come.

Fuckyckfuck you retard!! Admin delete that?!! Ban this fool before he ruins us!!

I… kind of believe this.

I'm not suggesting to do violence now. I'm fully in line with what said. Trump will most likely win.

If Hilary wins, however, they will bring the violence to you as you get blackbagged for posting here. Most of us will fight I believe, since we are Rightists. I don't plan on going to Nigger U for shitposting.

Interesting, I've seen a lot of (((leaks))) ))larps((( in my day and this is distinct from most. If its a fake its a decent job at it.

If its real it only substantiates what we already suspect and those poor reddit saps have no chance at operational security.

If you take down our "intellectual" leaders there are 1000 more ready to fill the roles. More memes are generated than could ever catch on, what the 'leak' implies is that they hope to create a power vacuum, you would have thought they could realize that those never EVER work. Power vacuums are filled faster than they can be created. Even if you take down 4chan and ∞chan we have endless bunkers able to support the movement at the drop of a hat (and several are actually superior but wont get a change to grow with the established players filling the niche). We are unstoppable. I'm not saying Trump is unstoppable I'm saying we are, our memes our god our movement. It's hard for kike lies to persist in the information age. The more they try to control us with political correct bullshit, the more they sensor twitter and youtube the harder we push the more normies wake up and take the red pill, the population is becoming uncontrollable and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

That's wild.

If Hillary wins, expect to be diagnosed with sluggish schizophrenia very soon.

Look that one up

Any anons can rummage through there trash? You'd be surprised what sort of shit people find in the trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBhJWs-sPWE

God I hope so. I'm eager to see how they fair against people who have been waiting for it to happen and against people like me who had nothing to lose to begin with.

This, they could shut down Holla Forums right now and all 3000+ of us would just move somewhere else.

archives are also for when the kikes ddos or compromise a site by other means, always archive

this the same site that "leaked" the memo from Nate Silver openly telling Monmouth to rig their polls.
this whole site seems sketchy and i don't trust it.

No. I am not enraptured by your frog posting death cult and would never consider an-heroing if Clinton were elected. We live in a democracy and I'm only here to discuss politics.

Ah it's those guys, they seem to fabricate documents all the time.

However if Hillary wins i'm pretty sure that we're getting bagged. If Trump wins anons might be running the NSA at the end of the day.

This issue is that both of our bunkers aren't equipped to handle the load of 3000 posters. Endchan fucked out after 400 or so. Did they ever improve the server?

If it's real, I know what happened. A combination of Trump blowing them the fuck out with the "Obama was born in America" announcement, and other polls beyond their control drifting towards Trump. It completely knocks the whole plan out of play.

come back and try again when you learn how to b8 properly, 12 year old retard

1000 more people will read and absorb a typical post than will reply to it. Not getting (you)'s is very common and it does not mean people are not paying attention. Lots and lots of lurkers.

I hope they don't trace our links to Soros. Though I would like to see their faces when they realize that alt-right and CTR are funded by the exact same people

It doesn't matter. Necessity is the mother of invention. When we need something new, someone will make it. I know that there are people already working on alternatives, I've spoken to them.

Tails is good, but Qubes is better.

With Tails, the Tor connection is only enforced by the linux kernel, which is a huge piece of code and probably full of undiscovered security bugs.

With Qubes, the Tor connection is also enforced by Xen, which is much smaller than linux kernel, and therefore (probably) more secure.

Of course, all of this is for naught if you believe that the NSA has a keylogger in your CPU (they do) but I don't think they'd use that on autistic frog memers like us.

Excellent. I was honestly starting to get worry. Any time frame on those projects?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

So the IP range boost of 500+ in the past two weeks obviously wasn't organic. I propose a few reasons behind the boost and more importantly why they're staying:

Either way the disinformation, DnC as seen in the exodus of brit/pol/ thanks to goons and Holla Forums, and subversion has been getting better at an alarming pace over the past few weeks.

GOOONNNNSSSS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you do, fellow alt-righters?

Even though with the rampantly faggy way this user is posting, i'm more inclined to think it's a bot. Like the pic for instance, what the even actual fuck does that have to do with anything.

also

If OP is real, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when some dipshit hipster who thinks he's an assassin gets raped by some user. I'm hoping for a live capture so we can see the look of horror as cops arrest them.

Tell me about it.

I had this fresh hire in real life sitting right next to me shout out "praise kek" at work this morning. No joke. The younger kids in the QA team were talking about their reddit memes like they always do, and this fucker just blurts it out. Almost choked on my coffee.

Kept my eye on him, checked out his online profile, didn't seem like one of us, too much of an /a/ sperg. Probably just caught the kek memes from hanging out on cuckchan's /a/ or /jp/. Otherwise, I would have approached him and told him to cool his power level.

But after this thread, is it possible he's a CTR plant and they already know about me?

Tonight, for a period of 2-3 hours I saw an average of one post a minute to the entire board. My posts went invisible to 90+% of board users, I estimate, based on how many replies I usually get per post. We were attacked by SOMEthing, user

We shouldn't underestimate these people.

Forgot to digress back to the original point, being that our memes are out of the fucking bag. They're going mainstream, even Kek and all of the esoteric mysticism and the right-wing thought that goes with it. More and more curious normies are going to be flooding our boards into the future.

The i2p one should be up and running by now according to the last posts I saw about it.

I used to experience that back on 4chan's Holla Forums, but it could have just been due to the speed of the posting going up.

Best way to know for sure is to have multiple VPN's and use different browsers inside of different virtual machines (even use different OSes, like different linux and bsd distros for each VM image). This is necessary to defeat browser finger printing. When you think it's happening, switch to another VM and IP address and see if you can see your other posts.

pic related. fox acid is an nsa spying program.
looks like ctr is taking the gloves off

blurb on foxacid archive.is/W3EBq

I found there secret signet

Make a sly banepost at him. "Tell me about the Kek, why do you praise him?"

If he's one of us, he'll catch it and respond in kind. If he's not, then it will seem like an innocent question.

I know right, this shit wont scare us. If it has any effect at all it will be the opposite of what would be intended by someone trying to scare us.

user wasn't implying becoming an hero.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

oh god now they know you fool

That's just general nigger protection industry standard best practice (tm). In my state I can even conceal carry in my car with out any permit and the car is considered an extension of the home for castle doctrine here too. Feels good to be in a non cucked state.

Oh user take a look at history. We're near the very bottom of her list.

She's going to purge the criminals in her current employ first and foremost. If she wins it's disenfranchised supporters with evidence or testimony that could be used against her during a reelection that will be the first to go in a series of unfortunate accidents.

Right now they want to name and shame any prominent people involved in this, sending death squads to deal with meme-makers after their meme has gone viral is pointless.

THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD

It's okay guys, we deleted the post, they'll never know now.

We are easily 10x more lurkers than contributors.

8ch.net/activeusers.html

See>>7683307

HOLY SHIT SOME user FOUND ONE OF THEM FROM THE IRC CIRCLEJERK

Is that humor?

I hope you're right, but something feels off about how the Jews have been quick to label us and respond to us in the media, twitter, etc. We may not be Hillary's top priority, but we might be on the top of someone else's list.

8ch.net/_t/20160916.txt
There are around 7,000,000 unique IP's that visit Holla Forums every month

I'm wondering if there's a way to solve for it, where a page can be cryptographically secured to ensure it cannot be altered even by the source.

This, tbh.

We're the good chaos, the kind that breaks apart stagnating "good"

Yes Holla Forums is 100% satire goy. Didn't you know?

That's 3000 unique /16 subnets genius

This whole birther backlash is bullshit. He took fucking forever to release his birth certificate. His father was a Kenyan citizen and he grew up in foreign countries. You're goddam right people should insist he release it.

There's also the fact when he did release it, multiple people pointed out numerous signs it was a forgery, and a poorly concocted one at that, including the fact he's listed as "African American" when back during that time it would've said Negro.

I have a feeling this doesn't matter to regular people so much as it does to idiot leftards. That's why they're losing, they've been peddling lies so long, they're starting to believe their own bullshit.

That's more than I expected. So I come here on like 4 ip addresses. Assuming everyone does the same we are still reaching millions of people. This is fucking awesome.

ok fagot self even very conservatively we are still reaching hundreds of thousands of people

And cuckchan Holla Forums is like 10x bigger than us.

We are the Illuminati nao. The secret movers and shakers of the world. Hillary can ignore us and we will keep growing silently or she can call us out and accelerate it. There is nothing they can do to stop us we grow and if they fight against it we grow faster. Can you even think of how many normies are like WTF at the (((SPLC))) and whoever else is calling pepe a hate symbol.

That's why

Hey, be fair, man. Whoever made it had to go slow in order to make sure it stood up to careful scrutiny.

Seems like awful sjw shitposting to me.

Don't make us play your silly shill game on your forums

ISHYGDDT

it also creates a counter-nar. the free press will sniff it. we have to stop the bleeding.

Someone travel back in time and tell George Orwell that he was too optimistic.

Fucking forgot my "meme arrow" on that one.

Is there anyway we can invade their little chat, make them know that they aren't the only ones who can dox?

?

Also, I was under the impression natural-born citizen meant both parents were citizens as well. The whole point of the law is to prevent people with dueling loyalties from holding highest office in the land. Let's say, for instance, we were to go to war with Kenya– hypothetically, of course– would Obama be prepared to wage war on his dad's fatherland?

Sounds comical because it's Kenya but ok, let's say another president had a Chinese or Russian parent. Same scenario, are we prepared to 100% trust he won't have entangling loyalties?

Impotent little faggots with no game plan. If that's the shit they're talking about, and this late in the game, then it's all over for them.

Or if one of the presidential candidates is a Saudi backed candidate who will compromise our government from the top down and take orders from terrorists.

Oh wait that is what has been going on for the past 8 years

Boy would it be rough if we spread the leak. we need to get in there.

at least 16

Just read it. Scripted, to be sure. But it's still a very interesting read. I'll be paying closer attention to Venezuela now.

The only difficulties I had in my first viewing was how Bane could rationalize the destruction of a city that otherwise had support structures in place, such as the Gotham Police, to prevent it from going full Ouroboros other than through a lens with some Nihilistic attributes, although I now see I made the correct conclusion all along. I suppose villains have to be immoral in part to be a villain, and whilst Wayne isn't unscrupulous himself he isn't at all unnecessarily cruel like the League of Aspies.

efink [6:20 AM]
[6:20]
brock [6:21 AM]
[6:22]
cshaw [6:23 AM]
efink [6:23 AM]
brock [6:24 AM]
[6:24]
[6:24]

AH HA HA HA HA HA
HAIL HYDRA
benis

Yeah, we know this; Lefties hate free speech because it allows oppositions to organize.

Also
Still keking at that one; their new KKK (Le Alt Right – just mean internet people)'s rallying symbol is a meme cartoon frog. The escalation is just so extreme that it's comical.

'NO HOPE'

whoops

NO HOPE

Their game plane is literally to say the alt right internet people are mean and are nazis

You faggots didn't read the leak in full. They're planning on assassinating anyone they can ID from 4ch and here.

It's a foolish threat.
The chans have the highest gun ownership per capita of online communities.

They have no idea how paranoid we are. Half of Holla Forums shitposts with a rifle in their laps.

I'm shaking in me fookin boots, lad.

The 90-9-1 Rule. Most of the activity is by 1% of the users. 90% never post.

*double locks front door*

Haven't you realized what they're capable of yet? We're a minor obstacle in the grand scheme of the kikes. I'm sure if Hillary did get into office they'd just arrest us on hatespeech charges, but I wouldn't put assassination past them, niggers would do it for under 1k.

what do the other 9 % do?

the more i look into this site, the more completely retarded it looks.

The Mosin Nagant can punch through level III body armor. Fun fact.

I just imagined firing a moist nugget indoors without ear protection and my ear drums just tried to tunnel their way into my grey matter in fear.

they're filthy casuals, posting irregularly.

I work for CTR. I am fed up with the bullshit.

Ask me anything, for a limited time.

Here's an image from my provided "meme folder".

How high up does this shit go, or does CTR just hire mindless ideologue drones who don't ask questions?

I guess I'll be killing some lumbering niggers then.

Are you a jew?

Hell if I know. It works like a call center basically, all I know is what my boss tells me. We sit in a partitioned room full of computers.

No. Just a poor college kid who took on a stupid amount of debt.

Do you like We the Pizza?

Do CTR workers have any moments of realization where they're literally trying to subvert all that is good and honest? Do they actually believe their own bullshit, or are they simply so calloused that they only see this as a game to be won for pay?

Reminds me of the 8/k/ thread by a guy who used the 20mm variant of the Barrett in home defense. Blew out his eardrums, but the other guy was missing from the waist up.

Dunno what that is.

Most of us have no idea what we're "shilling". There is very high turnover though, so I imagine some do get fed up with the bullshit.

dump more of your meme folder

is hillary a using an exoskeleton
is hillary dying
is hillary using a body double
is hillary alive
how many times has she fallen

How many images are in this folder?
Also what upsets you more, gore, animal abuse, or smug anime girls?

how can you have no idea what you are shilling?

Post your pay stub, (you can edit out persinaly identifyable information but we need to see the info from the CTR side, they give out shit to many individuals it cant be traced back to you unless your retarded about what you choose not to edit out)

WE ARE CHAOS UNDIVIDED

PRAISE LORD TZEENTCH

What seems to be the biggest fear in the office?

Do any of your superiors realize the potential consequences of running CTR, a propaganda system designed to subvert the democratic process?

ALL THESE FUCKING DUBZ

I'm getting some pretty crazy deja vu as well. I broke some 4chan shills a whill ago and they broke character just like this.

You forgot loli
smug loli
loli gore
smug animals
and smug loli squid abuse

I have no idea. Like I said, I work in a call-center like environment. No connection to the "big guys" that is revealed to us.

I dunno, they update it often. Around 200 I guess.

We know what we're "shilling" I guess, most people just don't understand the greater meaning behind it all. Simple "nationalism vs globalism" is too much for most of these dumb fucks.

No.

The growing support for the right wing on reddit is a big concern, then 4chan, then Holla Forums. This place is significant because so many memes "propaganda" comes from here. Also this is considered the lair of the "true extremists".

it's clear you guys have no effect on Holla Forums
how does Holla Forums effect you guys?

you should just upload your whole meme folder somewhere

POST MOAR MEMES SHILL

WTF these arent even memes.

How do jews get away with so much, they're so incompetent.

If he's young then he probably hasn't learned to control his sperg. If you want a good out, say "Praise Ammit too." You can pass it off as being an egyptian mythology buff or something.

The very best part is that if shit goes mainstream, then women will have to compete with anime and monster girls, at which point we will have made anime real.

Corruption.

I just heard from Hillary herself that she plans to put all anons in FEMA camps and start WWIII.

What? Can't prove it user? I guess you need to fuck off then.

Or simply learn how the burden of proof works you massive faggot.

(checked)
Praise Kek
]
Also see

So why arent you Americans doxing these obvious beta weaklings and target them instead?

Here shill-user, use this one next time. Now you can fit in guder.

Shill do you know who kek is?

We have more effect than you think. Typically we'll work in pairs, arguing both sides of a "debate" while switching IPs. See pic.

Kek is pepe, paypay the frog.

/r/ing link to download their shit spyware.

Spyware always has a habit of calling home ya know.

You there faggot. Gib NSA warez.

You sound like a JIDF or CTR shill though.

Shill, you are a mess.

What's on the list of "debates" you guys have?

(1)

Here's a better one.
CTR office: Where is it located, what's your coworkers names, and do you have any pics of the building?

Here are some provided memes.

I probably don't have long to keep posting this off-script shit.

On the off chance that you're legit:

What really ticks your coworkers off? What do they bitch about in the break room? Have you ever seen somebody get so angry they stand up and need a second, and if so, from what?

Trolling the fuck out of CTR makes my day great, fam, and if you're fed up, we'd love any help you can give in making your coworker's life more miserable.

Recently Julian Assange said that if Clinton wins she will "put a noose around all of our necks."

I believe this man is correct, and that Clinton will target many of us directly. Whether you spoke out against her on various chans, on social media like Fakebook and Twatter or in any other form.

I believe she is already cataloging dissidents, and that many of them will meet an awful fate. This woman is no stranger to murder. At this point I imagine she actually takes pleasure from the killing.

This is why she must be stopped at all costs. It's literally a life or death struggle right now.

Here's a link to the Assange interview I mentioned earlier.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3768287/Julian-Assange-calls-Clinton-demon-noose-necks-Democrats-asked-probe-Trump-s-links-Russia.html

We are literally at a victory of death moment. If you've already spoken out against Clinton it's too late to reverse your course. You must step up your game or face retaliation. And that retaliation may not end with you. It might also extend to your family, friends and loved ones.

You cant fracture a community without persistent id's, you know that right. How am I gonna get pissed at the fucking other annon and carry that forward, how can i get all autistic on his ass and look up his posting history for ammo so i can wrek him next time. (except for fucking ratch god we need to gas that kike) How can you break up a friendship when we are all frennemies that form spontaneously and dissolve as quickly. Also your pick is nothing new, its in our fucking mod sticky. Abortion vs save the niggers. Chriscucks vs logic, all this shit you can devide us on in a thread but it dosent matter the next thread we will have resolidified. You can't fracture an anonymous community.

Also Kek is not Pepe, Pepe is merely one representation of our god.

MOAR MEMES SHILL

DUMP YOUR MEMES

them are not chan file names, any user techfag know what those file names are about? Is the fake shill just trolling with hex shit file names thinking its clever?

hover over any pic in this thread and look at the status bar

Addendum: If you'd like a tip, for fun, don't come off as so hostile. It's a dead giveaway when you use kike, faggot, cuck, etc, as a derogatory/hostile way. This is a place where people go for fun, not a bunch of angry guys shouting names at eachother with too much testosterone pills.

When you two 'argue' with eachother, it's a dead giveaway from how hostile you get. The 'christcuck'/'pagans btfo deus vult' thing is a prime example, it's practically screaming there's a new shill.

If you were in the oversight comittee, you would have seen someone trying to D&C.
Some faggot attempted to D&C by trying to get people to turn on Gowdy because he backed Cruz.

Holla Forums uses file hashes for filenames

that's just shitposting, we do that to ourselves

have you had any measurable impact on anything we do other than shitting up a threads?

why are you working at 3am?

Christianity vs pagans, Europe vs Russia, America vs Europe, etc. Fracturing white identifying posters "I have brown hair am I white?:. Gamergate is another good one. Anime anons vs non anime whatever. These are common attack vectors aimed at fracture points within the community.

Too risky. I'm probably fucked already. I'm just hoping the VPNs will cover me for now.

They really hate it when anons just filter and ignore, obviously. People calling us out and arguing about it is still a win and still derails the thread. When people just filter us and shame "newfags" into doing the same, that's the worst. We usually work together to play both sides of an argument and badly represent one side, posting like dumbasses to distance regular anons from that opinion.

So stuff we've already had on our radar as Shill Squadron for a year at minimum. Cool.

WDYTYA?

You know you're already dead for spilling your spaghetti here user. I mean literally, double shot to the back of the head the Clinton Foundation couldn't give any less of a fuck about your right to live and they will destroy you if you are found out.

Fuck they've tried to kill me and I thought I was anomalous, you think they won't pay some nigger to shoot you and rape your dog while you're sitting at home?

You want to be the whistle blower in CTR you should at least give useful info. We might be a bunch of shitposters, but believe me there's some crazy fucks here and if they don't drink their tap they might do something crazy like shoot up your office or even kill politicians.

when did that start?

I'm actually genuinely surprised that nobody's had their jimmies really rustled from debantz with us. It's been fun, these past few months, I'm going to miss you lot when you're gone, in a way.

How off the script/creative are you allowed to get?

Things that push a group together

1.Shared Opposition
A. Divide the Attack into two sub groups arguing against each other and putting any unsuspecting anons in a scorpion attack where they either face A/B/ or alternately the third option the stinger.

If your fucked already post every thing you have nigger, unless you want your country to fucking be shoad 300 times.

Also Tell us more on the shills weak points, whats the demographics like, are you all redditors? Womens studies majors? How much do they pay? How much do you have to deviate from the scrip.

what VPN provider do you use?

SHUT YOUR FILTHY KIKE MOUTH YOU FUCKING OVEN DOGENG LAMP SHADE

Story time.

As someone who uses slack a lot, theres an easy way to verify if this slack chat leak is real or not.

The name of their slack room is "correcttherecord"

Their web login page will be:
correcttherecord.slack.com

If this slack group doesnt actually exist, you will get some error that you "Found a glitch".

If it exists, then you can test if the accounts are real or not.

This is how you check if the accounts are real:
1. Download the slack iphone app
2. When logging in, use correcttherecord.slack.com as your group name
3. Use any of the alleged accounts as your login account
ekim, brock, efink, etc

Assuming the account exists, slack will take you to the password page. If the account doesnt exist, slack will tell you that this user doesnt exist.

Note: Might need to use their email accounts as the username. These are some possible suggestions as to what their accounts might be:
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
etc

If none of these are a hit, then this "leak" is probably fake.

Also, cant do the username trick on the web login because it will just say your username OR password is incorrect. The actually iphone app will tell you if the account exists or not though.

Because Im not smart enough to get behind 7 proxies and do this without getting caught, I leave the actual work up to you guys with more technical know-how.

Dude we do that shit ourselves for fun. It's called shitposting.

lads they're going to be gone in like a month and a half, every time they refine their methods we get better at spotting them

Holla Forums's been being shilled for 2 years now, if we can handle 2 years worth of goon shenanigans we can handle CTR

Libertarian vs NatSoc is another big one.

I'll be fine, probably.

Not very. Generally they want us to keep up our posts per minute/hour. Creative posting is usually reserved for higher ups. Reddit is mostly scripted, while Holla Forums is scripted with allowances for creativity. There's a limit still.

Yeah, But bringing it up in problematic threads still derails it quite quickly.

"Problematic threads"

What's the most HIGH ALERT thread you guys have ever had to contain?

Related

You say you're fed up with "the bullshit".

What bullshit do you encounter? It sounds more like you're fed up with working conditions than with us.

The one where Sam Hyde leaked Clinton shit

I want to hunt down ctr goons , judo flip them on the ground and then with both hands, slam their heads into the hard concrete ground until my erection goes down.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

Little loyalty for a hired gun.

Seconding this. Bringing up good negs that hit startlingly close to home will drive your coworkers crazy.

Is shit really getting bad where Brock is willing on getting our dox so hits can be carried out against us? Has any mention been made of a special operation that will "knock us out for good"? Anything mentioned to give you grunts a morale boost along those lines? Anything to corroborate the leaked chat log between brock, fink, et. al.?

It was right at the height of the DNC leaks, I grabbed them and ran fugging hard dropping them left and right.

Some nigger got hired on where I worked (warehouse) and dropped a fuckhuge weight on my head. Got dragged to a back office with some disgusting kike, wound up being pushed into a van and dropped off at a bus stop. Woke up in the E.R.

Looked into it when I got out of the hospital, nigger works for the local BLM group, the kike I've got something special planned for her and her family.

Can you reveal confirm or deny that the leak was real? Can you function as a surrogate for us or at least act as a mole?

I don't remember this

Or maybe's he wondering why you'd check a man before getting dubs.

What do you do that they would even target you?

One last question just for fun before I head to bed, CTRanon

What's your personal take on Holla Forums?

Just now getting to the thread, basically big shot goons/ctr saying they want to target the shitposters, thought leaders and meme makers.

Granted, they were being taken down left and right. Even the guy that served the DNC with lawsuit papers wound up dead. If user was dropping DNC leaks for people to see for themselves, likely shot he quickly was added onto the bad goy list.

In short summary, that would be everyone. So they'd be targeting everyone or as many as they could get their mits on.

Godspeed user.

anyone noticed the other channels?

what's digitalblue, sadnesswork ?

And the first ones to go would probably be those who willingly have win10 on their computer, and reddit users. The reddit admins will likely sell out the /r/the_donald group in a heart beat.

I'm still confused about the part about location. Are they only targeting US anons (as long as she isn't elected) or are they going all out everywhere?

Ya I get that, but how would they even go about doxxing an user on h8chan? The whole thing seems a bit like a scare tactic to dissuade anons from doing what anons do. A bad scare tactic at that. I suppose I could see it working for leddit retards.

That makes sense, but I am more curious about how he would have gotten himself doxxed in the first place.

We're not told why any specific issue is an issue, only that we should watch out for it. Over time, the intelligent ones start to piece things together.

Little loyalty indeed.

I've heard nothing about that. But remember that we're lowest on the totem pole, so I wouldn't hear about that regardless.

Holla Forums is a troublesome channel. Reddit, facebook, youtube comments are easily controlled. Holla Forums is more difficult, here and on "cuckchan". It's funny seeing people repeat our talking points on other chans, like 420chan.

they say we're like a disease without any cure

Hillary worked for the SD, they have access to SAP, which means she had access to these, think nuclear level hacker tools.

What are you told that you should watch out for? What is your personal opinion on Holla Forums philosophies?

I DEMAND AN ARCHIVE OF THIS THREAD

Just my word of advice for you user, sleep with the doors locked and plan to move elsewhere where you can keep in contact and in touch. You walking out has probably put you on the bad goy list. If you aren't careful, (((they))) might just take you on a 1 way vacation to a catfood making factory.

You seem pretty smart, did they jew the fuck out of you into doing?

Yes all the Sam Hyde leaks are real. But I cant say any more because I fear for my life. :^)

(checked)
That's a damn good article. BRAVO NOLAN

Gaddafi proved it.

how much do you earn in a month?

and this

Couple weeks ago. File deduplication feature that saves bandwidth.

Things about Syria are a big one. And anything that may tie the US and ISIS. Also anything pro-Russia we're supposed to hit with goofy pro-russia shit.

I'll be okay. To be honest I'm only posting this shit cuz I snuck a big flask of vodka into work today.

I'm broke and in debt, that's all there is to it. That's a big part of my "redpilling" I guess. I first saw how Mexicans were taking the low-skill jobs that Americans should take while they built their careers and skills.

A little over minimum wage. About $9/h.

I dont understand this post, can anyone explain it?

That sucks man. I hope you're voting for Trump in November.

Why are you so bad at answering multiple questions? Stop. Don't answer that - it is rhetorical. What is your personal opinion of Holla Forums philosophies?

Are any of your coworkers being redpilled?

At this point and from desperate and urgent shit sounds, plus with the dem party falling apart and the only thing keeping them together is the failing MSM acting as her shield, she will likely kill just about anyone that walks out so that they don't ever get the chance to speak out.

Like that IT guy that pleaded the 5th over 40 times. He's a dead man whether he realizes it or not.

Checked

Checked n Praise kek

Go ahead, this isn't a problematic thread anyway. We're not worried about being called out as CTR or whatever. The only thing that matters is "derailing" threads and obfuscating the real issues.

I am. I don't like Trump but I see the election simply as nationalism vs globalism, and as a US citizen it's obviously in my interest to vote for a nationalist candidate.

(checked)
Yes, after reading so much content here some begins to seep in. We're discourage from forming any professional friendships, but I do think the high turnover rate is thanks in large part to people being "redpilled".

Thanks, but I'm not as important as that dumbfuck is/was.

so your handlers (and now you) are well aware US has ties to ISIS, the person you are trying to get elected instrumented this, and now wants to run the country.
if i did what you knowingly do i'd get hammered at work too.

after you quit or they fire you, are you going to be coming back here on your own free will? you know there's no going back to being a bluepilled normalfag now.

What can you tell us about your bosses?

Yeah, it's fake. But the really interesting thing is that the (((m0ds))) know it's fake. Think they're your friend?

Underrated post.

Speaking of the mods, why does imkampfy keep roleplaying as the rach poster?

So ctr is essentially a high budget redpill factory that sends new fags directly to us, how fucking glorious is it that they send little guy after little guy at us and it doesn't phase us a bit.

cheers faggots.

It's full of FUCKING LIES. It's bullshit like the BLM. A bunch of fake shit.

Meanwhile truly innocent, but BENEFICIAL threads are bumplocked. Once you see it happen you'll realize that this is a (((containment board))) with hostile (((m0ds))).

Shit, man. I really don't get meme talk.

It's easy to see what you're doing Chaim.

Noice. I wish he had elaborated on if his hearing healed up, though I imagine it would never come back fully.

It's an operation to discredit the "alt-right".

Someone recently said:
4D chess

Indeed 'tis so. Will you be fooled, that's what I'm wondering. I know where I stand, for civilization, and against the degenerates. The way I know it's a fake, I prefer not to say, as the shills will come up with a counter-argument. Yet it sticks out. It's definitely a fake.

those are throwaway emails. fake.

Have you or anyone you know of at your office heard about previous CTR employees being doxed by Holla Forums, stalked, dildos sent to their houses and such? archive.is/k2BQ1

Many people within Hillary's "internet machine" do not agree with her and work against her subtly. Just look at her tweets.

Average bosses, I guess. Same as any I've seen working fast food. I'd have to bug their offices for anything special.

It's not working as intended, clearly. It sounds like a circlejerk but chans really are far more resistant to manipulation than traditional forum.s Channers are less trusting of "newfags" and less accommodating in general, given the widespread assumption to "lurk moar".

Okay. Maybe I'm playing both sides, eh.

No, but like I said, we are strongly discouraged from forming relationships with each other.

I'm pretty boozed up by now and probably just gonna walk out soon, so if any anons have questions go for it quick

I'm betting you faggots had a very easy time shilling the Bernouts back in the day those poor ignorant suckers, trying to get themselves Jewed, only to be crytpo-jewed instead.

You should get a new job that you don't have to sell your soul to do. Manufacturing jobs take people with no experience, usually pay decently, and some are even pretty decent gigs, as long as you don't mind working full time.

Just something to consider.

sounds like hell m8

ok lad, um, will you Yell pepe and record it before you run out???

Your bosses are plotting to kill us

DO SOMETHING YOU SON OF A BITCH

ekim [6:30 AM]

I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.

efink [6:31 AM]

google Seth Rich and shut up about it.

"hitler did nothing wrong, praise kek"

Just sew some seeds of doubt in the office. Mention you are leaving because you found out about other CTR members being stalked and are worried about your family/friends/GF. That or go through this list and name any of these you believe to still be working at the company if any so Holla Forums can do the rest ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j

If you don't do something to stop your corrupt bosses from killing anons just for having a different political view you are complicit in our murders.

Well, considering Foxacid is only invoked by MITM or redirection (DNS or otherwise), what makes you think that this ragtag group of dipshits can pull that off?

You really think they're going to get servers on the internet backbone? You really think they can arbitrarily target imageboard users without anyone noticing? NANOG would be bitching faster than anything else if even the slightest piss drop of BGP fuckery occurred.

This is entirely horseshit. But I do like the direction of this whole thing, it's really fun.

I'm out of here. Hope you guy win.

Bullshit. If you gave one fuck about us 'winning' you'd help. Instead you're sitting here after literally finding out your bosses are plotting our assassinations doing fucking nothing.

If I were to do anything drastic to support the cause here, I would not be so foolish as to announce it.

just answer me this with that in mind.

Are you literally OUR GUY?

We're asking for intel and you gave nothing. As a mick I can assure you all you need to tell me is which car.

The only way I can think that they could try to FOXACID us is by having one of their higher ups creating a bait thread, which mostly newfags without OPSEC will take anyway.

Polls and Surveys
This brings a whole new meaning to datamining threads.
The question is, how do they find a homeless man with more time than money, and more friends than beds.

okay this is some stright up metal gear shit dude, what is happening.

like this one?

Possibly, does the NSA controls archive.fo as a redirection?

Little did these faggots know we've been ready for our doors to be kicked for YEARS.

If you're not ready to go all out and don't expect your door to get kicked in at some point while still posting here I guess you deserve what's coming in a way.

Metal Gear has always been a strangely accurate prediction of the future. The primary plot points are always fabricated, but the spirit they represent is on point. Raiden fought the la-le-lu-li-lo but they still control our politisc.

this thread belongs to >>>/x/

sage.

i say bring it on, they've thrown every thing they've had at me so far beside nuking me

I've been at this shit for over 10 years, all of this over memes, top kek, praise kek lulz be upon him

we are in a cheesy 80s film.

and it's glorious, snow crash any one.

Praise.

Oh but a thread about precognition is fine?
Fuck off and filtered.

Filtered.

This is a long shot, but Newsreal with Sean Kennedy

I've never met another WOG
I've been on the internet for way too long

GIMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE THOSE TENDIES YOU BASTID

I don't know what you're trying to get at.

wog as a britcuck word for nigger? I'm not a wog if that's what your asking

Those are nuggets, not tendies.

The manual for Foxacid was released by Snowden.

Nvm dude it's way too niche, even within the Snow Crash fandom. Like I said, long shot.

Well if they go through with this plan you're also an accessory to murder. If you whistleblow you at least have a slight chance of not going to prison.

Well if they go through with this plan you're also an accessory to murder. If you whistleblow you at least have a slight chance of not going to prison.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

you, not us.

what is CTR?

Crash Team Racing

they are just mimicking older gamer girls who are mimicking their brothers who had such consoles. They might even name drop some games here and there but they never played them.

I remember renting the first console that used a CD instead of a cartridge. I actually am old school rather than pretending to be.

Ooh impressive.

Let's get this stickied anons. Report thread and in reason put requesting sticky. We can't let this slide. Everyone needs to know what these CTR kikes are planning.

Nigger, that's a fantasy posted on a shitty website that's begging for clicks. Everything Nolan did after Memento was average at best.

not really impressive, but at least genuine.

Gr8 B8 M8. Shitposting shills are not going to be able to be trained to be using NSA level pen software. working for minimum wage on high turnover an access top shelf tools, not happening.

CuckTheRecord; game over.

Holy shit.

dat pic, so much autism, so much leftist arrogance in weaving intricate arguments to explain why he's destined to lead because he's superior to the herd of his "equals"
that's why this moron took 10k words to try to convince itself that he "made" the "Alt-Right" just to be able to make us believe we would be destroyed when he said we would be
how devastating

I don't know if a stylometric analysis would be meaningful on this sheeet, the author seems to be the sort of sperg savant who would chuckle manically at his own genius to alter his style post-writing to false-flag someone else

interesting read to get an insight in the mind of a high-level libshit, but this stinks so much

This is basically the repercussions of this whole CTR leak. They are committing treason and there is no way around that!

Its all easily summarized in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=CE9yDsUZN-M

This whole thing reeks of Goon psy-op fuckery to me tbh.

even if it is, why not have some fun digging more into ctr shills

By all means have at it.

oops wrong font
frenchfag's music is memable even though he shut down gex

this

it was 2300 a month ago, 3000 before the debate and 3200 yesterday

by the way, this reads like a YA novel

ffs OP, put your back into it

They got deleted, out of curiosity what did they post? Like not word for word but what's the gist?

I've read this five times now and it doesn't make much sense. At least, not the end (the last 1/3 of the screencap).

Who does "person #1" expect to "win" here? He says the alt-right will burn, and then he says something about Venezuela. Dafuq?

I've seen a longer version of this somewhere (I recognize the music).

Any of you level 99 memers got it?

shoulda been here

how's the weather in D.C. by the way

Rainy.

keep in mind, that this paste could have been made to stir the fear in us

Anyone born after 83ish is a millenial

k
daily reminder that traitors to the US found when Trump becomes president will be hung

Chaos undivided would be Malal, not Tzeentch
youze got pwnt by Zhuvassin

I doubt that but I'm not what you think I am based on my location.

Any one know who these people are?

They were dumb enough to use first names.

Let's dox them, we'll have some drop a chlorine bomb at their house or something >.>

6:13]
fuck–okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.

[6:13]
It's more like fighting a disease.

[6:14]
So what we need to do is break the pattern. The usual means isn't working. Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.

[6:14]
so we have full clearance. Word of God.

[6:15]
Fink–let's do this. I have a plane to catch.

see

Jim and Ron are newsmen now.

This stuff is entertaining but I'm calling fake. aside from the fact that none of this sounds organic, like actually people said this stuff to each other, look at the timestamps: all the messages are evenly spaced a minute a part. There is one or two messages per minute and that's it.

Has anyone here ever been in an IRC room? People don't take 30-60 seconds to type out short messages, and they don't do is consistently, either, especially between different people. I could maybe buy one person taking that long to type, consistently, but ALL 4 people type at exactly the same rate?

It's fake.

bump

But where is the proofs?

Only Rtards fall for this bait

They just deleted it. They're moving.

I hope for them this is fake, otherwise it will be evidence of domestic terrorism and high treason.

What program is this? It looks a little bit like discord.

We Mos Eisley nau nigga

That image would be perfect if it said "shit people" instead of "black people"

nevermind

"if they don't have leaders, we're going to get their thought leaders"
Good luck with that, they're all dead already.
The bad news for you is that we carry them within our DNA, our race consciousness.
WE ARE ALL THOUGHT LEADERS

ARMY OF CHAOS

Does that mean I can't save pictures from 8/pol/ anymore? Am I going to have to screencap every pic?

It's just a fake leak from an untrustworthy source m8, read the thread even if it's huge.

Foxacid is a quantum insert attack, and its reliability depends on CTR having access to NSA foxacid servers, which is dubious to say the least, I call bullshit, it is still possible they set up their own foxacid server but the attack being effective depends on how close the server is to your router in comparison to the web server you are trying to access. Either way safe is better than sorry.
You can use Snort, and its new patches to detect quantum insert attacks. If you want to be sure you can also use a VM to connect to 8/pol/, there are a lot fewer VM exploits than windows, mac, etc. exploits, and unless you get rooted you can just quit the VM and it quarantines anything except rootkits.
resources.infosecinstitute.com/analyzing-quantum-insert-attacks/
wired.com/2015/04/researchers-uncover-method-detect-nsa-quantum-insert-hacks/
github.com/fox-it/quantuminsert
snort.org/

netsecurity.about.com/od/intrusiondetectionid1/a/aafreeids.htm

More IDS/IPS software if you are unwilling to pay 30 bucks a year for snort. If you are confused on how to configure it or the IDS rules to be effective just google fu or ask Holla Forums

Not sure if he is even picking sides, just explaining the situation. And the alleged tactics against the "alt-right" people involve CP being downloaded and used as pretext to V8 them, as well as false flag attacks from "alt-right" white supremacist Donald Trump supporters. Even if he is full of shit, we all need to beef up security accessing this site since Jim logs IPs and will not hesitate selling us out like the greasy kike his is. VPN at minimum, using a VM and and IPS works also.

I cant wait to read my name in Times Magazine next of some of you other faggots as the most powerful nazi meme wizards changing reality with mspaint.

Id buy a copy.

*(((CRT)))
fixed that for ya

STOP USING THIS THREAD AND USE ONE OF THESE!!!

How can I protect myself? Right now all I use is a VPN and GHostery.

Cathode Ray Tube you fukken
RETARD

b-but muh boogeymen D:

Why the fuck is this shit being spammed on the board? I know this is the original thread, but 3 threads by namefags have been spammed over the last couple hours.

If you tried Kekposting on /a/ or /jp/, you will get shitposted at and probably banned. Frogposting is looked down on, even. There's plenty of /weebpol/acks out there, we just know better than to post GTKRWN like a memeing fuck on boards it isn't relevant to. We also know better than to spout memes in real life; please gas him immediately.

Must be A DISTRACTION!

Mother fuckers won't stop.

Activate the Final Solution.

Either it's a warning or CTR is making shit up to scare us. Either way i think they have earned a pizza party.

He literally has the mannerisms of a nigger. I say this as a "white" American with an Italian grandmother with grandparents from Abruzzo

What's your "spiciest" meme?

I am waiting for the day we have an untooned Schlomo.

Nice trips.

(checked)

It's not necessarily fake, but name-dropping fox-acid after the earlier leaks fits textbook intimidation tactics. This isn't their territory, they don't know how to approach it.

That's a big problem.

I've already theorized plenty that those that were stupid enough to freely have and still have win10 on their system will have their information forked over and let known who's been visiting what site. And the reddit admins would sell out /r/the_donald in a heartbeat. So expect blood shed in those areas. If they're going seth richards, then either their hitmen will be a bunch of niggers, or combination of niggers and professional hitmen.

You… you really didn't know, did you?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey the Romans tried it, wouldn't surprise me if CTR did as well

I am not even from here, but I have some memes for CTR.

PRAISE KEK AND ALL THE GODS OF CHAOS

Holy shit, they have software that is from the NSA? How's that possible unless… no… the democrat-establishment president Obama wouldn't allow another fellow democrat-establishment politician, one Hillary Clinton, to use software that could against a political opponent which possibly could be intercepted, dissected and used against 'Murica NSA?

the funny thing is
with the interwebs recording and storage the NSA has been ordered to do since the patriot act, all their shennanigans, conspiracies, petty (or big) crimes, murders, corruption, panicked orders to shut down everything, memoryholing of incriminating websites, etc…
have all been stored for future analysis, inquiry, reconstruction and prosecution by the Inquisition of Emperor Trump

they will burn

that will teach them building the tools of a dictatorship

After looking into David Brock's bio, I gotta mention: I really doubt he has the security clearance to pull this off. Hell, I doubt he has the security clearance to investigate some of us…

bampu, mods pls sticky

HEY ISIS YOU DEAD NOW

Bane was nor good or evil, good and evil dont exist. He was übermench, he was necessary.

Not even them, but every last jew has to die.

Whelp, time to wear body armor while I walk around in addition to my ccw.
Time to move to high alert.

let 'em come let 'em come, let them run

We have our own ring.

Praise kek!

LULZ FOR THE LULZ GOD

MEMES FOR THE MEME THRONE

r