Memes and facts must live inside you

In addition to learning the difference between truth and bullshit on Holla Forums, getting /fit/, and learning to do the stuff over in /k/, it is your duty and burden to memorize and internalize certain critical facts (image related). When shit hits the fan any time within the next few weeks, or up until the time you die of natural causes later on, the responsibility of summoning the truth for the purposes of guiding your fellow men to victory or fighting the scourge of Hebrew deception could fall into YOUR lap. Will you be ready? You must prepare yourself now.

In this thread we collate indispensable, succinct, and potent facts with sources for the purposes of internalization and commiting them to memory. As we shitpost over the coming weeks we will exercise our memorized memetic warchests by recalling memorized facts and sources.

Let us begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

androidarts.com/art_tut.htm
8ch.net/pol/res/7624941.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks overwhelmingly dominate the statistics on interracial violent crime, especially against whites.

Prosecuting Hillary Clinton's felony case…while wearing a Hillary Clinton pin. The sub-Saharan mooncricket is caught red-handed. The chutzpah!

31% of US government assets are student loans. Really makes you think.

I'll come live inside you, motherfucker.
Come here.
I'LL SLEEP IN YOUR BLOODY CARCASS
TONIGHT

Diversity reduces cultures to their least common denominator, lowers trust among people, and destroys the culture of every nation until nothing but a soulless consumerist society is left.

You and Han Solo, bantha poodoo.

Great images.

Please always remember to make solid looking black and white versions of your images for easy cheap printing.

For instance the blue on this image would show up as an ugly grey in print that would make the text hard to read.

To solve problems like this simply inverting the image would work wonders.

Readability is all about contrast.

androidarts.com/art_tut.htm

Skip down to "color relativity" to understand what I mean.

Thank you - noted. Will optimize for printing in the future. What liddle future we have, muahaha etc.

fugggggggg

while bitesize data from legit sources are great for easy mass dispensing, it's a problem when the sources themselves are obscuring physical reality in the name of politicized sensitivities.

i've seen racial studies which lay out all the evidence, but 180 in the conclusion with every other theory but race

then there's feminist reports with manipulated statistics

One in four Swedis women wil be raped as sexual assaults increase 500% due to mass immigration. I genuinely forget…when did "refugees" stop being refugees and simply become "migrants"?

"refugee" has an end date, "migrant" does not.

Nice infographic.
But saying
with an image of the Trevi Fountain which was built in 1762 is unfortunate.

The Frankfurt School was formed in 1923 by jews to subvert Western culture. Even Chuck "Steel" Woolery took time off from rigorous bouts of hosting Love Connection and Scrabble to call out this pernicious scourge. If Scrabble guy can do it, then you can too.

More: 8ch.net/pol/res/7624941.html

Black on white violent crime massively dominates white on black crime. This massive dominitation is there even when we ignore the fact that blacks, in their entirety, only make up 13% of the US population. Consider that black MALES make up roughly half that, and you have a really Inconvenient Truth.

That 7% of the population is responsible for like 40% of the crimes? Where literally

Oops. Where literally 21 million people commit 40% of the crimes and people defend the niggers? That's insanity.

Born in Chicago in 1909, (((Saul Alinsky))) was a Comumist/Marxist jew who helped establish the tactics of infiltration that have been implemented in the US government, media, and Hollywood today.

Affection Beneath: The underlying mechanism by which caretaking instincts are inspired. Females are wired to express Affection Beneath. All the obstacles
that females place in the path of their own males can vanish magically in the case of a "disadvantaged" immigrant male due to Affection Beneath.

Those kikes don't even read their own rules

That's it for today. Take one thing and commit it to memory. If I had to pick one thing, I would start with Alinsky's rules as posted above , since knowing them provides both defensive and offensive capabilities.

Godspeed, and may Kek act in your favor and stuff.

Just a reminder, Holla Forums is not welcome on /k/

Holla Forums is a bunch of authoritarians and we are a bunch of libertarian deviants. We do not like people who take it on themselves to tell others how to live.

Shoot yourself.

What would happen if American students collectively decided not to pay their loans back?

Rip government

So someone could take down zog by convincing students that they'd be fighting the "white patriarchy" by not paying back their loans?

Hypothetically, yes.

wew

refugees stop being refugees once they reach a safe country

once they move from that country, particularly to a wealthier country, they are economic migrants

You will all be killed when the collapse comes.