PEWDIEPIE OFFICIALLY ENDORSED DONALD TRUMP

PEWDIEPIE OFFICIALLY ENDORSED DONALD TRUMP

HELL YEAH

NORMALFAGS ARE PISSED

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/top-youtuber-pewdiepie-goes-full-nazi/
dailystormer.com/pewdiepie-gets-a-pet-pepe/
dailystormer.com/pewdipie-banned-from-twitter-upon-returning-follows-only-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotta hand it to him, this guy played his hand genially

I realized he was smarter than he lets on when someone described how he got big in the first place, which was by changing his channel's location to whatever country was featured or trending (when youtube did things like that) so that he constantly showed up in search results.

I'm not even joking when I say this might actually be the most relevant endorsement yet.

That may be true. She's got that Huma cunt around her at all times & she doesn't seem to care about all the women Bill is dicking. Could be bisexual at least.

How many anti-Trump #AlwaysCuck does anybody think the Ted Cruz endorsement actually converted? This is extremely hilarious. If only 1/10th of 10% of PewDiePie's American audience change their minds about Trump because of this, I can't off the top of my head think of a big group to get flipped by a mere endorsement.

I have doubts honestly, but sauce? I don't watch him.

He is is being sarcastic and making fun of Trump actually.

I don't follow the guy. I'm not sure if he's serious or just playing around.

We need to see more than that to know if he really endorses Trump or if he's just wanting some butthurt.

I think he's being ironic, lads

seems like it was suppose to be "ironic" or comedy or whatever this retard does.

Irony or not, the memes won't be stopped

wow that pic 10/10

I'd like to see the boomerscum talk shit about millennials now.

Where's the video or twitter post about this? This isn't interesting without some liberal tears.

I know he got banned from twitter for a short time & when he got back his account lost information & the only account he followed was Trump's account. Many libs were asshurt over it, while some of them just figured it was facetious.

What?

Thanks mods :DDDDD

He has to be "ironic" if he doesn't want to get shut down.

He was demonetized I think

Pewds used to lurk Holla Forums. He probably still does. It's where he started.

He has said to vote trump in the past (when the YouTube cutting his money thing happened) and he name drops Moonman. He's so fucking deep undercover.

You're doing gods work pewds.

Youtube already unmonetized him.

I didn't see the news.
So youtube is now even more of a safespace.
Who can even monetize anymore with these rules?

Stop turning your boy crush into something he isn't.

sauce?

He's probably still on the fence about a lot of stuff.
Can't believe he went full 1488 yet.

See

dailystormer.com/top-youtuber-pewdiepie-goes-full-nazi/

dailystormer.com/pewdiepie-gets-a-pet-pepe/

dailystormer.com/pewdipie-banned-from-twitter-upon-returning-follows-only-donald-trump/

he's one of us

PewDieKike

KEK WILLS IT

checked

JEWDIEKIKE

wew
nice digies

Isn't he with one of those MCN partnerships? Those generally have protection from some of jewtube's faggot policies.

shutting the barn door a wee bit late on that one.

you just need him to shitpost Finnish mongolian memes on the other screen, and you've got yourself a Holla Forumslack

You do realize there's more to being a Holla Forumsack than memes and Trump, right?

(check'ed)

meme responsibly kids

There's more than that?

golly jeez, here i was thinking politics were basically mean frogs and funny bears

Has anyone ever watched this guys videos? Will his followers follow him like lemmings or something?

Keanu looks distraught there.

Is there an anime moonman or he refers to Moonman?

I haven't in months. Maybe I should have been paying close attention instead.

When the fuck did this happen?!

Someday the Swedes will erect a statue of Pew in the capitol square and all thethe citizens will gather around it and sing about him, the man that saved Sweden.

Normalfags are already voting trump. The only ones not voting Trump are sjw's, literal cucks, niggers and jews.

form public opinion.
ALL are a part of the public.
don't be a spregelord. produce keks.
produce more keks.