In an official slide Intel put together as part of a presentation promoting its Xeon processors over AMD's competing...

archive.is/STmy9

pcgamer.com/intel-slide-criticizes-amd-for-using-glued-together-dies-in-epyc-processors/

The butthurt is palatable.

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/235092/intel-says-amd-epyc-processors-glued-together-in-official-slide-deck
anandtech.com/show/11636/amd-ryzen-threadripper-1920x-1950x-16-cores-4g-turbo-799-999-usd
regular-expressions.info/tutorial.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

e-e-e‪-e‌-e-‌e-e‌-e-‌e-e‌-ep‌yc p‪ost‪ f‌-f-‌f-f‌rien‪d
‌h-h‪-h-h-have an u-u-upvote

Saying this shit since January. Potentially true.

The original article is from: techpowerup.com/235092/intel-says-amd-epyc-processors-glued-together-in-official-slide-deck

pcgamer.com is just a repost and add 0 value to it.

Shut the fuck up.
\b(?:(\w)[\-\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010]+)+\1[\w\d\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010]*\b

Didn't intel get blasted by a bunch of the gayming rig channels for using shitty fucking glue in their processors that people had to use fucking wine corks to get at so they could be overclocked.

can this koolkucks club and stutterfuck nonsense fuck off into irc?

I fucking lol'd

On topic: It's actually funny seeing Intel so assblasted about this.

Intel are just shitting their pants because they weren't expecting infinity fabric to be anywhere near as good as it is.

For more Intel buttrape see Threadripper:
anandtech.com/show/11636/amd-ryzen-threadripper-1920x-1950x-16-cores-4g-turbo-799-999-usd
Rip Intel this cycle.

That's not glue intel, it's cum from getting raped by AMD so hard.

a_a_are y_y_y_y_you e_e_e_even t_t_t_t_t_t_try_i_i_i_n_g?

What's worse: AMD processors or their fandom?

Probably Jewtel.

I mean they can say whatever they want.
Are they arguing they're better performance/price-wise with evidence though?

Embarrassing

Jesus Fucking Christ
Unless you mean you're complaining that they're driving the market towards a wrong direction by purchasing the worst line ups or something, I don't see how the internet posts they make are relevant at all

Sucks to be you Purch marketing employee, you can't delete anti-Intel wrong-think here, unlike the forums you own like Anandtech's and Tom's forums.

Intel fanboys are the worst, because they'll spend the next few years shilling inferior products because they have such a strong emotional attachment to a giant monopolistic corporation.

yߺyߺy­ߺyߺyou­ shut uߺuߺuߺ­uߺup aߺaߺuserߺkun!!!

Fandoms about hardware is the most retarded thing that has happened in the history of computing.
Why ?
Because after the 80s (when manufacturer closed everything) shilling for X or X tech doesn't mean anything.
You can't make an argument since everything is closed and you have to believe what the hardware manufacturer says.
First I bought amd because it was cheap and it's more than enough for most uses for normies.
Then I bought amd because it didin't come with PSP.
But now Intel/amd is the same shit.
They hyped their community and they installed backdoors.

This shit is fucking hilarious. Every time someone competent throws out a regex reply this raging autist goes silent for hours desperately trying to figure out how to get around them. And when they finally do their messages come across as more and more depressed sounding as they contort their shitty posts to try and keep their forced meme visible. Keep it up, maybe we'll get to read an obituary

tߺtߺt­ߺthanks, i tߺtry!
actually took me 5 minutes to find the proper unicode characters to bypass this one
i'll ­sߺs­ߺsߺstream my sߺsuicide oߺone day
tߺtߺtߺtߺ­tߺtߺtߺ­tߺt­ߺthis ­iterat­ion­ is tߺ­tߺthe fir­st tߺtime­ I ­cߺcߺcߺ­contorted an­y v­ߺvߺvߺvisible characters though!!!
dߺdߺd­ߺdo a ­cߺcum ­tri­bute aߺand i'll sߺstop sߺsߺ­sߺsߺsߺsߺs­ߺsߺstuttering

When you're adding the "-" character to a character class, you don't need to escape it because "-" only has the "from this character to this one" meaning when it's between two characters.
ie this works
[-\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010]

Keep it up, stutter-chan!
I believe in you!

tߺtߺt­ߺth­anks! ­i wߺwߺ­wߺw­ߺwߺwߺwߺwߺwߺwon't dߺdߺdisappoint yߺyou!

forgot picture

Aww shiet, AyyMD was the red pill all along!

the future is now

Reminder that Skylake-X performs worse because its got shitty soldering

20-30C temperature drop might be possible by delidding the processor

*decaps i9*
nothing personnel kid

can't lie, I'd probably buy a laptop designed to look like a giant CPU with a metal shell like that

Thanks for the advice.

\b(?:(\w)[-_\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010\u07FA\u0090]+)+\1[\w\d\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010\u0090]*\b
You aren't using anything that looks visually like a hyphen anymore. It's sad.

Isn't one of the i9s 2K USD? The 18/36 one, that is.

Keked

It's legitimately pathetic-tier attention whoring. Imagine being such a social outcast that you need negative attention and validation from a three-quarters dead board on fullchan.

I've just been using a slightly modified version of \!$ this whole time and it catches all of them

Nobody's validating him

t˗t˗t˗t˗t˗t˗t˗t˗t˗t˗took me 5 m˗m˗m˗m˗m˗m˗m˗minutes to b˗b˗b˗b˗b˗b˗b˗bypass s˗s˗senpaitachi!
pro tip if you stop posting those I'll stop fixing them and then you can see a Holla Forums without my shitposts

d˗d˗d˗d˗d˗don't laugh at me!! r˗r˗r˗r˗rude!!

r˗r˗r˗rude!!!!
l˗l˗l˗lies!!!

rude!

h˗h˗h˗h˗how about y˗y˗y˗you s˗s˗start w˗with y˗y˗y˗y˗y˗y˗yourself? v˗v˗v˗v˗v˗v˗validate me s˗s˗senapi!

Welp, you fucked it. Good job.

Also, here's the new chemo.
\b(?:(\w)[-_˗\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010\u07FA\u0090]+)+\1[\w\d\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010\u0090]*\b

Or you could just start ignoring him and he'll go away.
Multireplying already means he's getting desperate.

If they open source it and keep shit like uefi the hell away from it I'm all the fucking way down to buy it. Do you have a link to where they talked about the open sourcing of it?

keep fighting the good fight, this anti-weeb faggotry has to go.

I'm really fucking bored in my mom's basement, though. :^)

Look, I'm all for weeb imageposting if you keep it to images. If you keep roleplaying on a fucking technology board, then I'm gonna filter your ass and then help others filter your ass.

I find this shit hilarious plus since I suck at regex(still getting my undergrad) this is more educational than anything else.

Just read a guide or tutorial.
There's nothing to learn from this stupid exchange, the weaboo is just adding invisible characters (not invisible to everyone btw) and replacing the dash and underscores with similar looking chars in the vast vast vast horrific sea of shit that is UTF-8.
I'm sure they'll get to that character that reverses all the other characters soon. It's pathetic.

cˍcˍcˍchemo can sˍsˍsometimes kˍkˍkˍkˍkˍkill the cˍcˍcancer but it cˍcˍcan aˍaˍalso kˍkill the pˍpˍpˍpˍpˍpˍpatient!!!

dˍdˍdˍdoes it wˍwˍwerk nˍnow?

wˍwˍwˍwˍwˍwhen iˍiˍiˍi begin gˍgˍgˍgˍgetting desperate iˍiˍi'll jˍjust sˍsˍsˍshift the gˍgˍgoal pˍpost by cˍcˍcˍchanging my pˍpˍpost format fˍfˍfrom sˍsˍsˍsˍsˍsˍsˍsˍsˍstuttering to something even better

gˍgˍgˍgˍgˍgo to sˍsˍsˍsleep aˍaˍuserˍkun!
bˍbˍbˍbut it's a rˍrˍrˍrˍrˍrˍreal dˍdˍdˍdˍdisability!!
rˍrˍrˍrude!!!!!

they said it had "CEO level attention" in a leddit AMA
iˍiˍiˍiˍiˍi wˍwˍwˍwˍwon't dˍdˍdˍdˍdˍdˍdˍdisappoint you, aˍaˍaˍanonˍsama!!

Also, I used this while I was learning
regular-expressions.info/tutorial.html

Yep, still works. It took like 20 seconds to tweak it.
\b(?:(\w)[-_ˍ˗\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010\u07FA\u0090]+)+\1[\w\d\u2000-\u206F\u000A-\u0010\u0090]*\b

Glad to entertain. Regex is pretty easy to learn, I learned it in a few hours when I was a teen back in the 2000s.

y᎗y᎗y᎗y᎗y᎗y᎗your way of "f᎗f᎗f᎗fixing" b᎗b᎗broken regexes is w᎗w᎗w᎗w᎗what I've a᎗a᎗a᎗always imagined an i᎗i᎗i᎗i᎗i᎗i᎗i᎗i᎗indian w᎗would do!
I've started preparing a directory of characters to use after you add them, so this took me literally 1 second to fix senpaitachi

Just block all non-word characters instead of adding them one by one.
The only things you'll be false-positiving on are acronyms with dots between them (for example N.A.S.A) but everyone writes those like NASA anyways.

How many times does the 'Intel killer' have to turn out to be garbage before you realize the forums that are calling it correctly every time aren't the ones controlled by marketers.

-=CONGRATULATIONS WE ARE NOW /G/ FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS=-

=CONGRATULATIONS WE ARE NOW /G/ FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS==

CONGRATULATIONS WE ARE NOW /G/ FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS

3 seconds in mspaint
\b(?:(\w)[^\w\d.]+)+\1.*\b

Wew, didn't think of that. It's 1.30 AM though.

fugg forgot whitespace
\b(?:(\w)[^\w\d\s.]+)+\1.*\b

Only reason why K8 marketshare stalled at around 50% was because AMD literally couldn't make enough K8 dies to sell. By the time AMD could, Intel told OEMs they had to tell AMD to fuck off or they'd never get Intel parts again.

Target their mannerisms directly, not the circumventions. Frustrate the attacker until they move on to a softer target.