Precognition and pepe

anyone notice that it's mostly neets and autists (often times their families too) who claim precognitive experiences?

is this kek permeating our reality?

Yes, Anthony Peake just released a book related to that.

Exactly the kind of thing I was looking for, thanks user

Had a chance to read it yet?

I bought like four of his books on Kindle after listening to his interview on Mysterious Universe a couple of weeks ago, and I'm still on the first one.

I'll check out the interview for now until I get my hands on the books

And here I was, just popping in to say it's just deja vue you nigger.

I hadn't noticed that OP.
Do you have any evidence to back up these claims?

Not enough yet, but I'm in the middle of finding more info about it and doing more reading.

How do you know you didn't already do that reading?

I don't

Then how do you know that we haven't already had this conversation?

Protip: Dreams can see into the future and that is where you get it from.

Also the "neets and autists" thing is easily explained by the fact that normalfags have a 5 second long attention span and are more interested in what their favorite celebrity did than their own lives so they never remember their dreams and don't care.

Dreams are a gateway to some seriously weird shit.

I don't know that either.

Yeah I agree there, could be synonymous with being redpilled or unplugged

So, if you didn't know if you'd already experienced something or not, how would you find out?
How would you determine if you were looping or not?

I don't think it has anything to do with redpilling since I've done it so many times while I was a kid that it almost became normal. I sure as fuck wasn't redpilled then.

I think observation is a key part. You would find out by "experiencing" it, having awareness of it, like a precog event. Similar to how you would recall a memory, maybe?

One night I spent the entire time dreaming that I was on the moon being chased by government agents, and there was a breathable atmosphere and yellow sky. The next day I randomly came across John Lear's site where everything he wrote about the moon matched the details of my dream.

I don't think the moon is habitable and infested with CIA spooks, but I'm pretty sure that my dreams reflected the next day's contents of my mind.

Time is also a major factor in this - if time is not absolutely linear as classical mechanics assumes, then it's entirely possible that this could have been influencing us throughout our lives.

Happened to me when I was a kid too, so maybe "redpill" is too strong a word and maybe it's just a certain state of mind, or genetic, as some people have suggested.

If you experience the same piece of time more than once, that would imply that you can 'go back', yea?
What do you think would happen if you changed something on purpose?

When I'm in more lucid dreamy periods in my life, I get a lot more déja vù and similar "glitches" in reality. Too bad I have chronic muscle pain that leads me to drink, it fucks up my sleep cycles and makes it less likely I'll have weird experiences.

I had a 5 minute conversation with a minotaur in a dream this week. The details are a little fuzzy, but I definitely talked about my role in life and why I need to stay frosty for awhile longer despite the turbulent life period I'm going through right now. Checkmate, atheists.

I think so, yeah.

I did recently for the first time, so we're about to find out. It was less "changing" something and more feeling like I had access to knowledge of a future mind-state.

It felt like I was in this future moment, for all intents and purposes, but fully aware of observing it from a time before the event. I remembered being able to remember the event after the precog vision, and remembered that I made a series of decisions based upon it.

It's hard to describe … do you feel what I'm saying though?

Checked, and I see what you're saying.

full blown indigo child here. I saw news headlines in a lucid dream/vision that said 'HILLARY CLINTON DEAD', then another headline 'HILLARY R CLINTON PASSES AGED 6x' (sorry i can't remeber if its 68 or 69)

HILLAR CLINTON DEAD. FULL REPORT HERE

HILLARY CLINTON DEAD. WHAT NOW?

No comment from Trump on Hillarys death.

Obama wish Clintons given privacy to mourn.

etc..

The main point being none of the headlines said 'President of the United States dead' etc…

I feel it may come true. Sorry for shitting up op's thread with /fringe related stuff.

sage
/fringe/ degeneracy… right in time for an esoteric thread

meds now, Smiley

I had a lucid dream where my dick was 6 miles long.

yeah goyim psychiarist docta goldberg will be right widya ta make yous a prescription dattal fixa ya up jus right.

ya aint really hearin da future its just all a hullucination - ya crazy a schizoid type goy, aint no such thing as esp

ive seen you a thousand times, youre worse than the rachposter

that's just fucking stupid

Dubs checked.

Where do you think I should go from here?

I was thinking of doing some research around those who feel some degree of resonance with kek/pepe and seeing if there are any - if any - similar experiences folks have had.

Beyond that, been doing research on the quantum mind/consciousness, quantum teleportation, and now adding Peake to my reading list. If anyone has any suggestions for new sources I'd like to hear them.

What's your goal?

IMO you're overthinking it. The best thing to do is, while falling asleep, just watch the sparkling colors of your ocular static for as long as possible. Stay unmoving but awake as long as possible. There's no book in the world that can explain it as well as experiencing it for yourself.

Yeah, there's the question of if Kek is empowering Pepe through the shitlord bantzmasters of frog twitter or if autiste focus is more responsible for the manifestations of meme magick.

Knowledge, mostly - it's ultimately fascinating if nothing else

This is pretty odd to hear, because I have had chronic insomnia for as long as I can remember and did exactly what you described countless hours on end. I had no idea what I was doing..

Materialism is just a limitation of perspective imo - but it's nice to hear that my lack of sex life and ceaseless introspection might be good for something after all

Sounds like a worthy goal to me.

Back when I used to lucid dream I once fucked the Earth. I wonder if the planet was small or my dong… pretty long.

Insomnia is related to it somehow. You have to be able to put yourself in trance states, and not freak out when you feel the weird sensations that come along with it. You might feel you're falling off the edge of the world, or shake with intense vibrations. Napjerks where you suddenly spasm yourself awake. TRYING to sleep won't help though, it's more like, you allow your spirit body to drift in the absolute certainty that you're safe.

my name is pretty neet.

I've had it my whole life, it's entirely possible that it's some kind of lesser power he grants to followers.

I saw parts of the debates before they happened a few months ago, I immediately recognized what I was watching on TV. He is speaking to us in our dreams, that's what I think.

I knew you were going to make this thread

that picture in op
Pepe and wojak become one
The alchemical marriage
The synthesis of opposites

i know you might think this shit is hilarious in your circlejerk irc chat but everyone else just thinks you're an idiot.

That's what It's called: precognition. I always called it deja vu.
Anyway it's happened to me a few times, the most prevelent being a time where me and this other kid in class with me both saw the same two girls walk in and sit in the same seat different times, like the past and present were out of sync for a couple seconds.
And the only other experience like that was

Been having some weird moments of synchronicity myself, but nothing ever too weird.

The Odal has appeared to me twice recently.

ask for forgiveness. nobody is perfect.
be grateful.
try as best as you can to do god's will.

It's not the Jews and it's not funny. Take your fucking meds!

Timecuck, you are out of your element. YHVH is a false God, created by semitic Devils from the tribe of Judah

off by 1

Just today I had a major feeling of deja vu while at work. The weirdest thing is that I was speaking Chinese which I could not have possibly done prior to this month, despite everything else clicking back to a specific memory from june 2015.

This happens a lot where my deja vu will point me back or forwards to something and there will be one major deviation which tells my brain I'm not just remembering what I'm experiencing at the moment.

i only want what's best for everyone.
i don't understand how i'm wrong.

If you want to help someone, then provide something constructive, not dogmatic. If you fail to remove the dogmas from your worldview, then don't give advice. How did your cuck script say it? Oh yeah "don't try to help someone with a thorn in their hand, as you have one in your eye"

it's up to everyone to pursue the truth. but that isn't enough. you need to pursue what's good.
we're not perfect.
how can i be constructive?

Had a dream once:

I woke up in a cold sweat.

Wonder if I premonition-ed my own death.

Promote introspection, and study of esotericism. Kybalion is a good starting point. Rereading holy texts after getting a better understanding of esotericism will give you a new perspective on most dogmas.

if it's true and good, i will promote it.
promoting learning is good, though. thank you.

Do you think it's worth it to create some kind of platform to write about this stuff? pepethefrogfaith.blogspot is great so far but there is much work to be done yet.

Truth, as you know it, are only half truths. Each side of EVERY situation has two half truths, only if you can recognize the dichotomy and view the issue from an outside perspective with knowledge of the law of duality can find the 'whole' truth

Psychiatry is inherently jewish, gas yourself.

yeah. isn't that what relationships are about?
good intentions are good.
i keep saying we have to try.
i'm tired, weak, and inadequate, and afraid. but i will try anyways.
i will improve.

If you commit self loathing, you have much more hubris than you should - which should be none.

i need to recognize my faults and discard them.
if i'm ignorant of this, then i cannot improve.
i think you for the criticism.

thank*

To be aware of one's faults are fine, but to speak of them is an act of hubris. It shows you seek attention and praise. Your dogmas taught you to act as a dog, always eager and obedient, in promise of a reward. There is no reward, your faith will trap your soul in the saturnian prison of the damned. True ascension comes from within, and once you see the other side, you will truly understand what I impart upon you.

i was shaken. good perception.
i sought help in order to help.
one cannot give that which one doesn't have.
i will do as i said and try. i believe i have much to give.

this
i see many analogies.

Have you tried massage? It doesn't have to be sexual, and it can really help with deep pain.

Magnesium for muscle pain
and never use artificial sweeteners of any kind whatsoever

I tell you this, we could keep notebooks on us at all times and when these deja vu moments happen we right them down, then we go over the notes and post them on pepethefrogfaith.

I usually forget my deja vu after it happens, but sometimes it comes back.

If dubs, wrath is now a meme