Tfw can't even have a 2d waifu at this point

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

robowaifu soon

No 2D waifu. No imouto. /b is lost.

reported for pizza and theft of perfectly good dubs faggot

both is good

CYBORG CLONE PUSS
Just like God intended

It's quite funny because you can argue whith christcucks that "eve" was in fact only given to adam because adam felt he needed eve. So the fact is this, God did not intend women to be on earth. Because of adam, eve was mad but man kind can make mistakes. Therefor man can correct his mistake by making a true companion for himself instead of asking god for a quick fix that was women.

This is why if your a true christian then you would support the development of a replacement for women, like making 2D real or robowaifus. Imagine a world where man would never have to compete for a mate and also that mate would help improve his life by logical choices. It would be up to the men to make any emotional choice…as god intended.

>>>/christian/
Don't ever post here again

I guess she really wants to feel Jesus deep in her, huh?

It's funny but expected.

It's funny because men can genetically alter his sperm to grow into an egg. Because we have X and Y we can actually fertilize our own damn egg. Cloning humans and other mammals is in fact not that hard. The only barrier we have is incubation.

Yes, basically this is what god intended. But because we like putting our dick in holes until we get old and out sex drive fades we will have to put up with women until they can be replaced. Note that we can make our ideal partner with robotics instead of settling for some used up whore. If you like big tits then you can have it, the perfect match and the perfect body type. Unlike the media you show "an extreme" men can still have what they want and not be controlled by the lesser sex.

The incubation part is actually solved by artificial wombs
The wombs are effective, and are safer than wymin wombs, you're able to inspect the baby, and make sure its safe, and on top of that it allows you to regulate the hormones & nutrients
They've grown sheep in them before; just imagine the stuff the govt. is keeping in secret

The betacuck factories are real!

I think the lambs died 3 days after "birth" or they didn't inject the hormones needed to induce birth, also the stress of birth is a factor. But your correct, it is close to being solved and we can finally have kids without going through women as the gate keepers. But we will have a fight on our hands since alot of cucked men and white knights will defend women. They are controlled by them and i think after fucking women for so long they slowly become what they fuck over time. An emotional irrational being that reacts based on its mates preference. The good news is, many single men have nothing to do but build wealth and invest into this new tech that will push for mans independence.

>Betacuks
>Fukin wymin
I heard they got better lasting babys in the later tests they did; but you're right on the hormone thing, they NEED the hormones, or else the'll just be a fucking potato with lungs it can't even use
You're also right on us not being allowed to have the babys, they'll fight with all their might to make sure we can't have them; and if we can have them, they'll be regulated by (((Them))), and will come out 120% soy byproducts

The potato babies (((they))) can have just like the aborted babies they take now. You think people "mothers" care about their aborted babies? The only people putting up a fight for them are men, not women.
Don't fall for the "alpha/chad" and "beta" meme. Alpha/chads are turning into cucks and white knights. Beta providers are single and investing into artificial wombs and such. You think calling them "beta providers" and "will never get a GF or a women" deters them? No, its the opposite. They have wealth with nothing holding them back, no family no women therefor they can continue to gain wealth and push the world in the direction they want. (((They))) are not as powerful as you think because history repeats it's self and they will fuck up. When that happens then our agenda will be pushed through.

The Potato babys are the next step from numales & soybois
The Alpha/Beta maymay isn't that bad; look at how any 'real' man is, he is considered an 'Alpha'
The problem with the modern Alpha is that it isn't alpha, its just a Beta thats over stepped it boundaries thinking its topcock

I see a lot of people saying that betas are better, mainly because "muh provider" like you said, thats not actually the case, Alphas are providers 'and care takers, they protect, they care, they provide, they're the swiss army knives of men

On the topic of Betas having more money, the reasons because of that is just the same reasons women have money; they're suckups, and thats not good, the only reason women don't get as far as betas is because women are narcissistic in the way that stops them from letting themselves get that far; Betas are truly inhumane, they have no self respect, and no body to their mind, they'll throw their child to the wolves as a distraction, for "we can just make more", they'll let Tyrone cuck them because "he is so abused by society!"

Alphas are not rare until now, a stable, and proper upbringing actually creates Alphas; there is actually a majority of Alphas that are misconstrued as Betas, all because they have the need for love & friendship, and thats quite sad, for those are the exact type of people who created society, and realized that the Jews were the enemy
You may not know it, but you're probably an Alpha, just a different type

I consider myself a beta provider seeing as i provide for my mother, father, grandmother and sister since I'm the only good one at making income. I'm a wizard and most likely will never have kids because women are attracted to alpha/chads. I've found that many alpha/chads have many kids with many women but cant even pay rent. They play a game of "i hope a beta provider comes along and picks up my tab". I have been noticing that i'm not caring as much as i was before, and i suspect its due tot he lack of kids or relationship. You see all i have is wealth and time on my hands. I don't want to support a system that robs me of my wealth and provides for people who do not care about my needs "single mothers and chads". So I'll invest my wealth. The same will happen with many beta providers like myself. They will invest into something that will help us in the future. This is how the world is now and no matter what dream and ideas people have, this world is built on laws that cannot be broken. People like myself understand these laws and will continue to push for the ideas that most benefit us since we are outcasts in the alpha/chads society of today. remember, we have nothing to lose or protect because we are not in normal society. We are outcasts.

I assume you're over 30
Hopefully the Baby-Bags will come soon in the future, that way we'd be able to break the cycle for good
I'd say, if your family passes away, you could possibly adopt, or maybe get a surrogate mother, then raise the kid yourself to be the perfect you

The second to last user makes an amazing point of "For as different as we can be, those that have the mark are all one in the same" those words ring though my head every day, they apply a whole lot to the Alpha/Beta problems

I have to have an inheritor to my estate. If not then the government will just absorb it all. If that happens then it will support they leftover women and the chads bastards, i don't want that to happen with my wealth. So i'll spend it all or put it to work in companies that will push my ideals and the ideals of others like me. I'll not adopt due to the fact that it admits that my blood line should not exist. I don't consider myself of having the mark because of my steadfast believes that are conservative. But i understand how to direct others to the ideals that will benefit the ones who are not controlled and are outcasts. In the end they can keep pushing the alpha/betas meme all they want because it wont change what really will happen. It's frustrating because I'm great at seeing the flow of what will be profitable but for the life of me i can't degrade myself into acting like a chad/alpha to trick some slut into sleeping with me and MAYBE developing some emotions that i can then exploit into something more.
The only option for men like myself is artificial wombs and artificial companions since we cannot be accepted with the norm.

I understand your reasoning behind not adopting, user, but I still think you should give it a shot in order to build up a protege to carry on your legacy

Companies and like minded investors will do that for me. I will not help some one who is not my blood due to the fact that no one has helped me. I'll not become a cuck and raise some others bastard. That is something i would like to stop if i had the power to.

fair point, my bad

Why not OP? Something happen?

No, the Bible explicitly states that God Himself said it wasn't good for the man to be alone. God chose to make Eve for Adam. There's no evidence Biblically Adam's will played any role in the matter.
< Genesis 2:18

Basically

Oh, I see (I think). Stay strong bro.

Its all we can be, bruv

People like you who take one phrase and set it out of totally out of context from what it's meaning was meant for is what has destroyed religion. I fucking hate quote fags with a passion.
Yet it was only meant for some starving city that was to dumb to understand they are feeding the hogs what themselves can eat.
So lets break it down then, after Adam Bitches to God, He gets sick of it and decides "The Lord God said, It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a companion for him who corresponds to him". So god made eve to shut adam up. If man want's to make his own companion then he can since "it's not good for man to be alone". God never said man should could not be alone or can not make a new companion of his own.