Why are slavs considered the worst kind of white people?

Why are slavs considered the worst kind of white people?

This Irish are worse.
I'm Irish

Because we survived comunism and now we can tell what horrors it can create. Which is, of course, unacceptable by today's society.

Gypsies are niggers of Europe.

and anglos
and amerifats

quads of truth

But scotts and irish have these sexy ass gingers

I'd add my genetic meyo in those burgers for sure.

Gypsies are a profession not a race anymore lmao XD

Communism, apathy and alcoholism just breed misery.

Hmm… It seems this map has incorrectly drawn borders.

What planet have you been living on?

because they are resisting multiculturalism tbh

Nah nah nah
Where have you been living?

Redheads have God tier sex appeal. I've pretty much only dated them their so fucking sexy dude.

Good meme, need to save this.
Btw, most of these are invented by Russians.

Literally in Cuckland. Trust me you may as well date an Ogre. Irish and Scots are miserable because their women are awful.

Not true of the mixed ones. Do you not think most wouldn't mind a polish cutie that has red curly hair and a nice body. I'm dating one right now she's part irish. Part polish, and brazilian.

She's beautiful and I love her very much.

You have disgusting taste.

Disgusting

Lol What? Which ones What? You're just a sexually frustrated fucko and mad you don't get the puss he does.

Brazilians are fucking sexy as hell. Don't even.

Large part of Slavs are Russians so yeah.

oh btw AC wasn't pioneered by Tesla (he's mostly a meme) but Pavel Yablochkov, another Russian; regarding radio it's hard to say because many physicists came to the same results in the 1890s so Oliver Lodge and Guglielmo Marconi should be given the same credit

I wonder what the next step will be

kek, we are ditching the russky hieroglyphes buddy

I don't know enough about the history of chemistry, physiology, astronomy, seismology, astronautics, geometry, mechanics or education; but I feel like there are enough different individuals contributing to each that you can't really attribute it all to one person.

What does that map even say? Do the Ukies kill 80% of their children or is it 80% higher than Poland and Portugal?

Wasn't it Anglos who did most of the conquering? Krauts burned bright but they burned out fast.

psyop to make huwites fight each other instead of focusing on kikes/porkies/whatever you want to call the fuckers.

Anglos are Germanic.

Quiz time.

5 of these guys are germans playing for netheralnds the other 5 guys are filthy slavs. Can you guess which?

Germans. 2, 4, 5, 7, 10
Slavs. 1, 3, 6, 8, 9.
How'd I do?

You're not getting it. Someone isn't a slav just because they are from eastern europe. Being a slav is genetic.
Look at the first picture, this man is from Russia, yes. Yet, is he a slav? No.

Pity no one knows what anglo means.

t. butthurt Western European cuck
enjoy being culturally enriched by moderate terrorists

op je cigan