UK opens secret files about 'Jewish terrorists' in 1940s

LONDON – The call to British military security forces came early in the morning, shortly after 1 a.m., and could not be ignored. The informant's message was alarming: Assassins planned to kill the commander of British forces in Palestine the following morning; evasive action was needed.

The source didn't know the details of the plan, but warned that Gen. Evelyn Barker would be attacked on the brief journey between his home in Jerusalem and his office at British headquarters. The assailants were militant Jews from the Stern Gang, determined to drive the British from the land in their bid for Jewish sovereignty.

Before dawn broke on Nov. 14, 1946, according to secret documents declassified Wednesday by the National Archives, Barker's security team was notified of the imminent threat. He changed his route, other special precautions were put in place, and he arrived without incident.

Barker was particularly controversial because of his incendiary comments after militants bombed Jerusalem's King David Hotel, used by the British as a political and military base, in July 1946, when Britain was still the administrative power in Palestine under an arrangement worked out in 1920, but was increasingly unable to control events as Jews and Arabs sought control.

The King David Hotel blast killed more than 90 people and infuriated Barker, whose offices were in the hotel.

He reacted by banning British troops from having any social or business dealings with Jews, saying that they would be punished "in a way the race dislikes as much as any, by striking at their pockets and showing our contempt for them."

The plot against Barker is only one of hundreds of plans described in the newly public files that detail how British officials were tormented by the militants. The official British attitude toward the Jewish underground is summed up on the file's title page: "Jewish Terrorist Activities in the Middle East."

British influence was waning and the militants sensed a lack of resolve that could be exploited, said Saul Zadka, author of "Blood in Zion: How the Jewish Guerrillas drove the British Out of Palestine."

"They realized getting rid of the British was the key to establishing Jewish sovereignty in Palestine," he said.

"The British didn't have an end game, they didn't know what to do, and the insurgents' operations affected the morale of the armed forces very badly. The British papers were saying, 'If you can't control Palestine, just get out.' And it was very expensive to keep 100,000 soldiers there. So overall, holding onto Palestine was not worth it. The cost was too high."

It is clear from the files that the British were rattled by the constant threat of attack and by fears the violence would spread from the Middle East to Europe and, particularly, to Britain itself.

A July 20, 1946, letter from Lt. Col. Maurice Oldfield to military headquarters warns that two people on the "Jewish Terrorist List" seemed to have infiltrated Paris via an Air France flight.

"This indicates a weakness in our controls," he said, raising concerns that many more people supposedly being watched "may already, unbeknown to us, be scattered throughout Europe."

(1/2)

archive.fo/ah3hc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth
web.archive.org/web/20160711174524/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
pintoflight.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/the-stab-in-the-back-myth-myth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair
archive.fo/1ASQD#selection-641.0-657.3
dailymotion.com/video/x10dllw_international-terrorism-since-1945-early-israeli-terrorism_news
trumanlibrary.org/diary/page21.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3059087.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
terrorism.about.com/od/groupsleader1/p/MenachemBegin.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is a specific warning from British intelligence to Belgian authorities about five individuals planning a "mission." There are also exchanges between British intelligence and the FBI about the activities of "Jewish commandos" in New York City.

The operational challenge facing British security officials in 1946 was in some ways similar to the ones faced today as Europe's intelligence agencies try to keep Islamic extremists from entering Europe to launch attacks against civilians.

The files contain an official "top secret" request for "special attention security check of all Jews travelling to the U.K." because of the security threat posed by the Stern Gang.

The files also reveal how closely British secret services tracked relations between militant groups like the Stern Gang and Irgun amid fears the rival groups would start to cooperate on joint attacks.

A secret note written on April 14, 1947, warns that a reliable source had told British agents about an agreement between the Stern Gang and the Irgun group to coordinate policy and plans.

"The main point is that terrorist activities are not to be confined only to Palestine — but will take place also in the U.K., France and Italy," the note says, adding that "certain Jewish terrorists" have already arrived in the port city of Alexandria, Egypt, and have purchased a 200-ton ship to be used to transport weapons.

The plots described were many and varied, including a failed plan by militants to blow up the British destroyer Chevron off the coast of Haifa. The files indicate that plotters left a bag of primed explosives and detonators on board and were later arrested on land with concealed explosives.

The files also detail successful kidnappings carried out by the gangs.

The sporadic but deadly attacks spawned extensive British discussions about whether Foreign Secretary Ernest Bevin could travel safely to Cairo without undue risk of assassination.

Many attacks were relatively minor, involving small arms fire, grenades, improvised explosives and land mines, but the campaign clearly made it hard for the British to conduct normal business without adding layers of protection. Railways, bridges, government facilities and officers clubs were all targeted.

The state of Israel was proclaimed in 1948; some of the militants went on to become influential figures, including future Israeli prime ministers Menachem Begin, who would sign the landmark Camp David peace accords in 1978, and Yitzhak Shamir.

(2/2)

Deny a jew his shekels and he will become rabid, showing his true nature

And of course the scummiest and sneakiest are set to be the most influential

BUMP

Bump

Hurray for screencap~ also bump

That thing about Jews stabbing people in the back is just a myth, goyim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth

web.archive.org/web/20160711174524/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

W-w-w-why is there antisemitism? It surely can't be from our bad actions, goy!

B-but I thought the Britkikes were on our side!

it's not our fault that we were kicked out of almost every country we lived in and that anti-semitism was widespread throughout history goy

it's because you're jealous of our superiority!

Fucking kikes. One of their main shilling techniques is to leave out the "WHEN" and pretend the goyim started it.

I did a search of the JTA archives for "irgun" and stopped at Jan 1 1945. I chose a start date of Feb 20 1944 because that was when the stories started referring to terrorism. Got 3 pages of hits.

I did same thing with "stern gang", but my browser shit itself from having too many tabs open. Someone else can look it up if they want.

WW2 WASN'T EVEN OVER YET

I wrote an article about the Stab In the Back Myth awhile back when I thought I had talent.

I don't :(

pintoflight.wordpress.com/2015/03/10/the-stab-in-the-back-myth-myth/

This thread deserves way more posts
MODS
let's sticky this for about an hour.

This, it basically proves that the fucking kikes have been playing the muslims and christians to kill eachother since the begining.
These kikes have no regard for human life and assasinate and mass kill civillians to pit groups of people against eachother.
The random arabs in palistine would have worked with the british and made the west more prosperous with better oil deals if the kikes didnt start killing everyone and sinking their claws into the oil trade as "the only democracy" and "our greatest ally" in the middle east.
We already know many if not all widescale terrorist attacks are orchestrated by the jews or people they control with their jewish subversion.

I bet if we eradicated all the kikes back in 1930-40's there would be no terrorist attacks or any radical islam existant
I bet radical islam is also the work of subverting kikes to make the sand niggers their attack dogs to like the pockets of the kikes with the blood of innocent americans and arabs

REEEEE FUCKING KIKES, AS I THINK ABOUT THIS MORE THE ANGRIER I GET REEEEEEEEEE
MODS PLS STICKY

Bumppp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair

www.newstatesman.com/2012/05/britains-last-anti-jewish-riots

I bet that terrorist list includes shimon peres and many other high ranking israeli politicians

They held celebrations and installed a commemorative plaque at the site of the bombing in 2005.

That's the same year they gave medals and official thanks to the participants in the 1954 Lavon Affair false-flag attacks, where they bombed British and American buildings in Egypt in an attempt to get us to go to war with Egypt. After decades of denying any involvement in the bombings, they publicly celebrate them and reward the people who carried them out. And nobody calls them out on this shit.

Some minor grammar errors aside, a well done, informative article. Not bad, user.

SLIDE IT

Have a bump OP.

bump

Bump

This isn't a secret to British people who are historically informed

I even learnt in school about Jewish terrorism in Palestine and the King David bombings

Nope.

Hence why, unlike the other allies, there were so few atrocities committed by Britain against German civilians in post-war Germany.

Dresden aside, we were very sceptical of the inmates.

Britain was their golem for the longest time and still would be if they hadn't lost their top spot to the US

most of the bad shit jews did in our empire was done legally and by the books
they'd use their squirreled away wealth to finance something immoral but not illegal in our empire, then some natives get pissed off and retaliate to kike poisons with violent uprisings and by targeting colonial british populations which is never on

they dont teach history in schools anymore so anyone below the age of thirty has to go looking online for this information now
kikes have always hated Britain, after the Romans we were the first nation they targeted for subversion and destruction
probably something to do with being the first european kingdom to expel them
those terrorist attacks began because we weren't gonna give them israel until they shuffled over to yank land and got some backing there

Of course they would have told you that it was justified because the British were imperialists and imperialism is bad.

Keep in mind Britain is also Germanic, and the Taldmudists do have a giant hardon for killing those.

Hence why Britain is so Orwellian, and our history is straight up gaslit - we didn't give a flying fuck about Jews, infact, most British liked Germans more than they liked Jews. Many had met both and decided that they liked the beer drinking football lovers more than the psychotic cock chopping cultists.

So, when time came to "punish" Germany, whereas America was gleefully doing so (By putting soldiers in the Western Front and allowing them to rape freely) and France had delegated Muslims to do it, Britain was VERY likely to tell the camp inmates to fuck themselves - going so far as to tell Charles de Gaulle to get the "Disgraceful niggers" out of his army unless he wants to continue the war.

Britain has a history of being what America SHOULD be like - it's actually quite odd that despite America and Britain supposedly being father and bastard child, both Britain and America now are nothing like how they should be.

Britain had no issue whatsoever ending slavery (Mainly to spite Jewish merchants) and was sceptical to join in BOTH world wars until Belgium got involved - a British proxy state designed to keep German and French tensions down - essentially forcing their hand.

They do the same thing with the Nazi boycotts as well. They mention the Nazis organizing boycotts of Jewish stores, they don't mention that prior Jewish organizations organizing boycotts of any store that carried German goods (sometimes smashing stores up).

There were more members of the "Anglo-Norman" (((aristocracy))) in favor of extermination though.

I didn't know about any of this.

But, you know what I see at a preliminary glance? This is the nation of judea declaring war on the british empire in 1946 or so. The brits should have immediately reciprocated.

SHUT

Yet that didn't happen - because the aristocracy had basically been booted out of the army because of the Somme.

German civilians would run to British lines after Berlin was taken
the French were raping and mutilating, the Soviets were raping children and killing indiscriminately the yanks had brought gangs of niggers over and were looting German houses bare of anything as well as raping any girl past puberty
at least in the British lines you could keep your suitcase and possibly your watch, you werent going to be beaten or raped and we were handing out rations
Britains treatment of our enemies in war has always been the most humane compared to all the other europeans

It's a shame that America are the only ones to preserve the "rights of Englishmen" usch as the right to bear arms though.

There's a reason that the Harris/Eternal Anglo posters have been so persistent both here and on 4chan. They think they can still squeeze some more golemry out of Englishmen.

Maybe parts or even large parts of the populace, but the leaders had been gunning for a war with germany both times. They saw the rising economy (which grew faster than britain's) of the newly united german area, their interest in colonial matters (even as one of the last to even try to get a few leftover crumbs of the cake), their production of a navy aimed to be about 60% of britain's (mainly for defensive purposes as it didn't have the means to become a global maritime power like the UK) as well as their becoming the dominant power on the continent (which went against UK's balance of power doctrine) as a threat to their dominance. Thus germany had to be eliminated. Ironically the US was on a very similar path as germany but in a much better spot, especially to become a global maritime power. The UK chose (poorly) germany as a foe over the US and failed to recognise the true threat. We're all aware how that ended up.

Keep in mind it went on during the war too - ever hear what happened on Christmas Day, 1914?

did the french even do anything like that?
All i remember seeing with the Christmas truce is German and British troops
I remember both sides had to move the troops to different locations because after the christmas truce both sides refused to start fighting again after the ceasefire ended

Christmas Truce, including a football game between the two sides.

Germany won.

The French were similar - remember they had huge amounts of fascist sympathisers, which Britain didn't. More divided.

Addendum: I'm not placing the full blame for either WW1 or WW2 on the brits, especially not their common people. WW1 especially was an amalgamation of different interests and mistakes by all the participants. German naivete and failure to secure an alliance with russia, austrian overambition and lack of restriction regarding serbia, russian interest in the war as a means to keep their powderkeg of an empire going a little longer, france's will to get revenge for 1870 and remove german colonial ambitions and as explained, britain's eagerness to take down the up and coming star on the continent.

I'm aware. Like I said I don't hold the common people responsible as much as brit/pol/ has soured my view of the anglo

Brit/pol/ is full of actual autists and retards - I'm not even kidding. It's LadBible/Reddit tier shit.

Edgy sixth formers with rolls for days.

Thanks for correcting the record :)

Yeah mate, go post a photo of a man with tits like a walking cheese plant while bitching about Poles - that's a sure fire way to reclaim the actual nation, isn't it.

Don't be a servant of the Leih Kapital

Feeling very grateful with an entire lineage of industrious peope who got wasted on the tundras of Siberia and the bowels of the Atlantic, defending the homeland from Bolsheviks

tfw dubs confirm
topkek

x

And letting foreigners in your country is how you reclaim your nation, yeah?

oy vey

bump

DELETE THIS

From the Kikepedia page for Operation Agatha (cited by Kikepedia as the motivation for the King David Hotel attack) :
archive.fo/1ASQD#selection-641.0-657.3

BUMP

International Terrorism Since 1945 - e01 - Early Israeli Terrorism

BBC series from the eighties.

dailymotion.com/video/x10dllw_international-terrorism-since-1945-early-israeli-terrorism_news

Fun fact: a lot of these "terrorists" became government officials in Israel.

was it ever really a secret though? ive seen this mentioned a few times in the past

In time they will pay.

Not surprising considering that Israel itself is literally founded upon terrorism.

Then look at what President Truman said
The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog. Put an underdog on top and it makes no difference whether his name is Russian, Jewish, Negro, Management, Labor, Mormon, Baptist he goes haywire. I've found very, very few who remember their past condition when prosperity comes.

trumanlibrary.org/diary/page21.htm
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3059087.stm

The kikes are the most selfish and evil people that have ever existed, look how they continually treat their saviours. The British?

Attacks and assassinations of British Soldiers, Civilians, Civil Servants, and Diplomats by Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks

King David Hotel Bombing

You remember the white buses? The thousands of people saved from the camps? They shot him dead in his car. It was approved by the future prime minster of Israel. That's how legitimate Israel is, most of their early prime ministers, and knesset members, are straight out of terrorist groups. They bombed the British, killed the Swede that helped them in the holocaust (Bernadotte), and they are hailed as great allies for it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

Treachery against their "Greatest ally", Americans?
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

Even the Muslims. Muslims historically have been the greatest saviour of the Jews, now look what is happening to them.

The Jews are evil and crazy, a fact proven by medical science born from all their inbreeding and mental illnesses that manifests itself in Jews above all other populations on earth. They are evil.

1896, Theodor Herzl publishes 'Der Judenstaat' (The jewish State) seeking to encourage Jewish migration, or immigration, to the Promised Land.

1897, the First Zionist Congress is held under the name 'World Zionist Organization'. Zionism objective is a religious political nationalist movement that is founded on the belief that all Jews must return from their 1,762 years expulsion from the land of Syria Palestina.

1909, Hashomer is formed, a Jewish defense organization in Palestine, by 1948 this would later become known as the core of the Israel Defense force.

1917, Britain defeats the Ottoman forces and by 1922 'The British Mandate of Palestine is created.

1920-30, mass Jewish migration to Palestine causes riots and conflicts between the native Palestinians and migrated Jews.

1931, The Irgun Zionist paramilitary group is formed under the command of Ze'ev Jabotinsky. It's one goal was to liberate the homeland by force. Irgun was described as a terrorist organization by , British, United States governments and later years the United Nations.

1938, The Irgun began bombing Palestinian civilians.

1944, The Irgun assassinate British minister Lord Moyne in Cairo.

1946 The Irgun bomb the British administrative headquarters at the King David Hotel, killing 91 people

1945-1947, Irgun target British soldiers, policemen and civilians.

1947, the British announced that they would end the mandate and withdraw from Palestine.

1947, the United Nations General Assembly voted the Partition of Palestine. Newly formed State of Israel keeps the land recommended by the UN General Assembly Resolution 181. Israel also takes control of almost 60% of the area allocated to the Arab state.

1947, civil war breaks out between Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews over Israels refusal to hand over Arab declared territory.

1947, Arab-Israeli war.

1948, Arab Palestinians left, fled or were expelled in large numbers after Jewish forces take the major seaport of Haifa.

1948, Irgun paramilitary groups attacks Deir Yassin, an Arab village of roughly 600 people. 107 villagers were killed during and after the battle for the village, including women and children—some were shot, while others died when hand grenades were thrown into their homes. Several villagers were taken prisoner and after being paraded through the streets of West Jerusalem they were executed.

1948, The Irgun assassinate the United Nations mediator Count Bernadotte who negotiated the release of about 31,000 prisoners including thousands of Jews from German concentration camps during World War II, accusing him of a pro-Arab stance during the cease-fire negotiations.

1949, The war concluded with the 'Armistice Agreements'.

1949 - 2016 Israel receives over the next sixty years, 5.9 Trillion in American tax dollars to sustain their economy/country/wars.

I'm always reminded of the fact that Orwell's original title for 1984 was 1948.

Is this a joke?

Suck Churchill dick elsewhere, Gregory

>>>/britpol/

He reacted by banning British troops from having any social or business dealings with Jews, saying that they would be punished "in a way the race dislikes as much as any, by striking at their pockets and showing our contempt for them."

Kek

THE SO CALLED STATE OF ISRAEL IS A BRITISH ROYAL NAVY STONE FRIGATE

THE SO CALLED COUNTRY IS THE LARGEST NAVAL BASE IN THE WORLD WITH 200 NUKES

The three "states" founded on terrorism?

US, France, Kikeland

Its interesting to me that the links are capitalising the word 'Assassin'.

Don't tell me its Levantine assassins and they've started serving the jew.

this is untrue. The only French who committed atrocities in WW 2 were the communists/rabble who popped their heads out after Germans were thrown out.

WEW

Checked.

The French fought and died for Germany and Europe.

bump

JEWS = TRAITORS

ultra-rare palindrome trips confirm

HOLY

WEW KEK WEW

I'M PREHEATING MY OVEN TO LAMPSHADE

Its almost as if Kek himself writes these GET posts

belongs to Jesus not Kek

sexts

Have you researched heiroglyphics?

Nuff said.

Yes, it would be a good time to compile a list of skypes well-placed in "alt-right" Internet circles.

This isn't 4chan or twitter, lad.

"skypes" is designed to evade keyword filtering.

And those images are pretty shitty. I see Milo on there, but damn if I need a magnifying glass to see the names, their areas of operation, etc.

Pic related, a nomination.

Why the hell aren't European nations doing anything, if their secret services and military most likely knows about the jews? And have known for decades?

Then what's his name? His REAL name?

Had not seen this, thanks.

More like
JEWISH ALLIES = TRAITORS
amirite.

IT

DOWN

wew

Bump

Does the israelis knows any of this? I am sure they would be outraged

:^)

I only hear this on Holla Forums, I can never find anywhere else mentioning it.

Daily reminder that the founder of Israel's ruling Likud party, Menachem Begin, was a terrorist

terrorism.about.com/od/groupsleader1/p/MenachemBegin.htm

The Jews kept kidnapping, lynching, bombing British soldiers for the political purpose of getting rid of them, and ending the British Mandate of Palestine

Israel has had several prime ministers who were professional terrorists before they went into politics, including Menachem Begin, Ehud Barak, Ariel Sharon, amongst numerous others. The first leaders of the state of Israel were terrorists who carried out the terror bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946, killing 91 people. Ever hear of letter bombs? They are an Israeli invention (along with car bombs and even plane hijackings). The Mossad has sent hundreds of letter bombs to scientists, journalists, and academics in Egypt, Syria, and other countries to kill and terrorize Israel’s opponents or set up false flags to make retarded goyim (in this case, the USA) to fight and die for them while they do little to nothing for their "ally".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

And the list goes on…

Jews commit terrorism and/or benefit from it. They might as well have invented terrorism in the Middle East and modern terrorism as a whole and Israel is literally a terrorist country founded upon terrorism and still upholding polices of terrorism.

Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israeli Spying on U.S. at 'Alarming Level'
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html

Lavon Affair

The Lavon Affair: How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad

Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

U.S. Furious at Israel Equipment Transfer to China
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

U.S. Secrets 'Used to Buy Freedom for Soviet Jews'
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

Zionist Spies Against America
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm

Holy fucking shit.

bump

This one's going into the massive redpill list

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Vast majority of my country's military officers are heavily redpilled on the subject, they are just being pragmatic.

kek