When I was a kid, my mom used to cook us some cheese and spinach salty pancake, when I go abroad...

When I was a kid, my mom used to cook us some cheese and spinach salty pancake, when I go abroad, people seem to find it weird and disgusting.

What cultural food did you use to eat as a kid and learned that people in other countries find weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.geniuskitchen.com/amp/recipe/savory-mushroom-spinach-cheese-crepes-373390
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what shitty country are you from

Fuck off data miner!

Balut

datamining thread don't reply sage.
DICK. WITH PISS. AND UNICORN MEAT. AND DREAMS. GTFO.

fuck it

Snails with gratinated garlic with cheese and butter.

Deep Fried smoked pork jowls also known as "Christ's ears"

Québec 🐸

Porridge
Basically european outside of Great Britain seem to find it disgusting due to it's cat puke shape.

Fried zucchini flowers.

Fried frog legs.

Beef tongue.

That sounds good af user, and real simple at that. I'll try that out, can't contribute to the thread as I don't have one.

Biscuit wetbread w/dressings of tomatoes olives and or chopped onions

I'd like to try it!

Are we from the same country?

burgers

I hope you like freedom, cause you can choose between MC Donald's, Burger King and Wendy's.

How can muzzie food have pork everywhere?

Hey here an easy recepe for you.

Nice double dubs by the way.

google.ca/amp/www.geniuskitchen.com/amp/recipe/savory-mushroom-spinach-cheese-crepes-373390

I feel like I'd put anchovy on that

Is your country cold as fuck?

The only thing muzzi in my food is the sarassin flour.

porridge with water > porridge with milk

*Porridge with asian titty milk > Porridge with water.

Jewish Propaganda

Jew dont eat pork you retard.

I dunno, that looks like it could be tasty, but I don't really like spinach… Would have to try and go from there. I might object to the salty bit, though. Gotta keep the sodium down.

I don't really like spinach either aside from tamised soup and pancake. You don't really need to ad salt if you don't want to, the sarassin flour should taste enough. Feel free to ad some mushroom if you want.

As an American, my diet consists mostly of meals from fast food chains. Primarily McDonalds, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, but occasionally smaller regional chains.

I rarely travel abroad, but when I do, I dine only at American fast food chain restaurants as much as possible. I also don't discuss food with the natives, but I suspect that they wouldn't find my culture's food weird, as they have all of my favorite restaurants in their country. The only thing that's weird is that when I order in English, the people working at the restaurants can't always understand me. You would think that these mongrels working in an American restaurant would speak English, but I guess that's too much to ask.

I was going to call bullshit on that one because english is the world easiest language, but you got trips so you must be telling the truth. Also do you ever order beer in mcdonald?

No, I only drink Bud Lite or Miller Lite, and I've never seen those offered in a McDs anywhere.

The only thing required at a minimum wage job is to be able to speak the local language.

They serve beer in belge mcdonald.

English ought to be the local language everywhere.

As long as its Miller Lite or Bud Lite, I might have to give that a try. I might even make an exception for Coors Light.

not really, OP, but I do have a sort of related story

1 & only 1

That's how multiculturalist sjw migrants think.

When I was a kid, my parents used to call beef ribs "dinosaure meat". So once I went to a restaurent and asked for dinosaure meat and they served me chicken nugget with dinosaures shape. I threw a fucking tantrum when my the server insisted that it was what I ordered.

not even once

Dinosaure shape are for babies, grown up have them shaped like guns amd sword.

you are my favorite user

Not cold at all.
We actually use tuna often and it's great

I too love pancakes with spinach filling.

OP, that's a quesadilla basically. Depending on how she made it it could be good or bad. Have a quesadilla though. Good shit.

Blodpudding is definitely a weird one but I know people would be weirded out by it.

I'm not sure a quesadilla is made with sarassin?

I know a lot of people it blood puding where I'm from, pork blood to be more precise I never tasted it but I'd like to.

Spinach cream soup

That's a crepe you fucking moron. Your mom just made shitty crepes. They aren't pancakes you stupid fuck. God damn americans!

How fucking stupid are you not to realize that crepe is just pancake in french?

You don't need to explain me how to talk my mother tongue you dumbass.

Pancake is crepe in english faggot!

That's basically like saying it's not a comic book it's a manga, it's the same thing you ignorant fuck!

Are you going to take credit for roti, pita, and blini while we're at it? Typical arrogant Frenchman.

T'es fucking imbécile!

Caribou

Smoked seal.

Tide pods.